Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? (5005 Views)

Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? / Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2008
there was noting
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by arramyjay: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2008
The question is wht the hell will you be doing in your gf's mum's room.
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by soulamanne(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2008
The question is wht the hell will you be doing in your girlfriend's mum's room.

thanx lady.i was beginin to think i didnt read the post well.
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by opuro(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2008
tell her to come join the show
abi you no like party?
[s]omoita you no get house wey you go take the girl to?[/s]
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by ndumart: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
shegirl71:

The question is wht the hell will you be doing in your girlfriend's mum's room.
the girl and her mum share a room
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by timbabng(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2008
. . .what did she see? tongue
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by A40(m): 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2008
@shegirl
He probably went in there to steal her money or jewelry grin
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Akinagirl(f): 2:24am On Sep 19, 2008
What she do to you? And why were you there anyway?
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by arramyjay: 2:42am On Sep 19, 2008
A-40:

@shegirl
He probably went in there to steal her money or jewelry grin

lol
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2008
na wa ooooo.
na my babe room be I dey talk about.
moreover I dont need to pull shirt before I steal which I dont do.
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2008
and for those of una wey like to dey follow rules.where I come from anywhere wey she fit do am,I go do am too.na so the thing suppose be.cos na the love btw two of una mata,
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by FactorChic(f): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2008
mon1881:

na wa ooooo.
moreover I don't need to pull shirt before I steal which I don't do.

Yea right, see correct Naija guy
You wan twist am up abi
Na lie u dey lie ooo, wetin u go find for your girl mama room ehn? na wa ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2008
I can't fathom me and my mom sleeping in the same room, so I can't even imagine being in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by A40(m): 1:17am On Sep 20, 2008
Its very amusing!!Why didnt the clown tell us what transpired after he was caught?
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Akinagirl(f): 1:24am On Sep 20, 2008
Exactly.
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by dyabman(m): 1:46am On Sep 20, 2008
stupid post
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2008
Why can't Nigerians just respond to a post without insultung the poster? As if the guy just left his house to the cybercafe to collect insult . una funny o!!!

A-40:

@shegirl
He probably went in there to steal her money or jewelry  grin

How dumb. The only reason you can imagine why a person goes into another person's room without his shirt is to steal money or jewelry? More people do that just to look aroubd than to steal einstein

A-40:

Its very amusing!!Why didnt the clown tell us what transpired after he was caught?

What makes him a clown?

Ruby_Pearl:

I can't fathom me and my mom sleeping in the same room, so I can't even imagine being in this situation.

Because you can't do something doesn't mean that others can't. remember you are one in a 5 billion people. Besides, its freshness, innovation and excitement that keeps a relationship going and prevents it from going stale. Me, I will do whatever turns me on with a girl and not be a native man and say "girls are not meant to do it in their house" or "any girl that does it outside the bedroom is a prostitute".

mon1881:

na wa ooooo.
moreover I don't need to pull shirt before I steal which I don't do.

LOL uncontrollably!!

opuro:

tell her to come join the show
abi you no like party?
[s]omoita you no get house wey you go take the girl to?[/s]

Right out of better lover. But I support grin grin
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 21, 2008
og2711:

Because you can't do something doesn't mean that others can't. remember you are one in a 5 billion people.
That's why I wrote in First- person throughout my post,

og2711:

Besides, its freshness, innovation and excitement that keeps a relationship going and prevents it from going stale. Me, I will do whatever turns me on with a girl and not be a native man and say "girls are not meant to do it in their house" or "any girl that does it outside the bedroom is a prostitute".
So, having sex on my mother's bed is spicing up my r/ship?
That's insanity, my friend
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Thor(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2008
Invite her to join us for a party grin grin grin
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2008
You need to understand that people are different. For you it might be lyin back like a rock while your man pounds away and for others it might be the thrill of getting caught by his girl's mom. Hold your opinion but respect others.

P.S. He said what would you do? The response is not for you to come piously and tell him "i can't imagine myself in that position". but no wayo, i feel you. i honestly don't know why people do it but i know they do.
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2008
og2711:

You need to understand that people are different. For you it might be lyin back like a rock while your man pounds away and for others it might be the thrill of getting caught by his girl's mom. Hold your opinion but respect others.

P.S. He said what would you do? The response is not for you to come piously and tell him "i can't imagine myself in that position". but no wayo, i feel you. i honestly don't know why people do it but i know they do.

Shut the hell up if you can't practice what you're preaching. If you can't respect my opinion, Bleep off my post. grrr

FYI, People have better ways to spice up their r/ship, other than humping themselves on their mother's bed. Lack of respect and lack of moral. Are you out of your fcukin mind?
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Thor(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2008
Humping on her mothers bed would be more like it, especially if her mother was in it at the time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Chaoga: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2008
i will ask her to join the game
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Shut the hell up if you can't practice what you're preaching. If you can't respect my opinion, Bleep off my post. grrr

FYI, People have better ways to spice up their r/ship, other than humping themselves on their mother's bed. Lack of respect and lack of moral. Are you out of your fcukin mind?

See this fcked up cunt!!!! You are having pre marital sex and you are talking of morals?!!! Now you don made me mad!!!! What the fck?!! Was I the one who said you should be a frigid plank when you're having sex?!!!

I aint the  myopic parochial 'lacking creativity' gremlin i we all know you are.

Plus it aint your thread!!!! [size=16pt]YOU[/size] can fck off and lie like a plank at home waiting for the next service!!!!
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by eldee(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2008
@og2711
Actually, I think you're making sense
The poster asked a simple question 'What would you do??' not 'Can you share a room?'
If anyone thinks it's a stupid question, there's 8,896 other topics in the section . . . just two clicks away

og2711:

See this fcked up cunt!!!! You are having pre marital sex and you are talking of morals?!!! Now you don made me mad!!!! What the fck?!! Was I the one who said you should be a frigid plank when you're having sex?!!!

I aint the myopic parochial 'lacking creativity' gremlin i we all know you are.

Plus it aint your thread!!!! [size=16pt]YOU[/size] can fck off and lie like a plank at home waiting for the next service!!!!
Maynne . . . u're mean!!!
You freaking boied it . . . damn

You can't blame her though . . . it's a nigerian chic thing
They could get humped on Saturday night and 'lift up holy hands' the next day cheesy
And still believe they're better than the next sis that's watching TV on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by pfeifer(f): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
[size=8pt][/size]Geeeeez, y'all shud re-read the post again, [b]her[/b]in the post means Girlfriends room not Mums room, giv the poster a break plsss,
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Thor(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2008
What about humping the mother on her daugters bed cheesy cheesy

Most of these combinations work well for me grin

1 Like

Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Moyola(f): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2008
naa so ya lyf be!!! tongue
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by timbabng(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2008
Thor:

What about humping the mother on her daugters bed cheesy cheesy

Most of these combinations work well for me grin

Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2008
og2711:

I aint the myopic parochial 'lacking creativity' gremlin i we all know you are.

rotflmao!
Dude, stop hyperventilating.
You're mad? Go hump a tree, were!

Now, you need to explain how pre-marital sex got into this.
Or is it a symptom of illiteracy? Seriously, how some NLers come about their diagnosis befuddles me.

Now tell me what the Bleep has been gnawing on your d*ck. All this nonsense coming from a m@gg0t who wants to spice up him relationship by sleeping on his GF's mom's bed, I bow my hat. This generation should really keep their eye on male children they have, the recent ones are proofing lack of sense without strict guidance. tongue tongue

MY FIRST POST ON THIS TOPIC WAS:

Now tell me, what is offensive about that? You know what? scratch that!
Some male Nlers, never fail to dissapoint me with their idiocy. Premarital sex from a simple line. rotflmao! grin grin
Rara o, no be only premarital sex, make I give you premarital slap, olodo. go back to school.
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2008
@eldee
as to you, sometimes, it's better not to jump into a river without knowing how deep it is.
Now, who said the thread was stupid?
Re: Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

rotflmao!
Dude, stop hyperventilating.
You're mad? Go hump a tree, were!

Now, you need to explain how pre-marital sex got into this.
Or is it a symptom of illiteracy? Seriously, how some NLers come about their diagnosis befuddles me.

Now tell me what the Bleep has been gnawing on your d*ck. All this nonsense coming from a m@gg0t who wants to spice up him relationship by sleeping on his GF's mom's bed, I bow my hat. This generation should really keep their eye on male children they have, the recent ones are proofing lack of sense without strict guidance.  tongue tongue

MY FIRST POST ON THIS TOPIC WAS:

Now tell me, what is offensive about that? You know what? scratch that!
Some male Nlers, never fail to dissapoint me with their idiocy. Premarital sex from a simple line. rotflmao! grin grin
Rara o, no be only premarital sex, make I give you premarital slap, olodo. go back to school.

I heard of human beings who exist without a brain but i never thought i'd actually meet one. Now if it is not a premarital sex issue, why would it even be an issue? Abi did you not see the word girlfriend? Why wouild a married chick be sharing a room with her mom? Or even be in the same house where the poster's mother in law has a say where he wears his shirt. And what is all this about literacy? Ok, ok we know say you get pre degree einstein. It further highlights your idiocy that you feel that once you go school, you get sense. It's a fallacy and guess what? [size=16pt]You are living proof!!!! [/size]Now that's funny!!!!

P.S. Leave my privates alone, please? It is quite special and needs to be respected, particularly those who will never see anything like it. alright? I can actually put 5k down that you cannot come with anything exciting to do with a man besides lay there and take it. Who go hold de money? Eldee?

eldee:

@og2711
Actually, I think you're making sense
The poster asked a simple question 'What would you do??' not 'Can you share a room?'
If anyone thinks it's a stupid question, there's 8,896 other topics in the section . . . just two clicks away
Maynne . . . u're mean!!!
You freaking boied it . . . damn

You can't blame her though . . . it's a nigerian chic thing
They could get humped on Saturday night and 'lift up holy hands' the next day cheesy
And still believe they're better than the next sis that's watching TV on Sunday

Eldee- 101%. This hypocrytic slag bag must obviously be in church right now praying that God should make her not be as sinful as the angel next to her. Instead of praying that that atom she calls a brain can bond with some of the common sense flying around to become a molecule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act / Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? / For Men Only, Don't Do The Following:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.