Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why Won't Guys Listen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Won't Guys Listen? (2651 Views)

Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't Guys Listen? by DeepZone: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2008
Why Do guys rarely listen? Could it be that their auditory gland is not functional 24/7 or what?

Guys, why is it difficult for you to exercise patience and listen? Do you know that communication will effectively enhance the bond between you and your woman?

Chics,
Do you agree with these "5 Talk-to-Him truths about men" below?:

1. Guys Crave Short and Sweet Compliments
2. Men Savor Silence
3. Dudes Don't Have to Hash Out All of Their Problems
4. Your Crying Can Freak Him Out
5. "Sorry" Isn't His Only Way to Make Up

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlecosmo.aspx?cp-documentid=9206996&page=1
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2008
*subscribing*

I'd like to know myself.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
DeepZone:

Chics,

1. Guys crave short and Sweet Compliments
2. Men Savor Silence

Erhmmmm, would I be stabbing the women folk in their backs if I'm all those those things listed up there?
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by onyinye2(f): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2008
Now that i think about it. . . . . being that majority of my friends are guys, 2. makes alot of sense. They like to be quiet and just sit back and savor the moment.

But then again i like silence too. . . . i rather sit outside and soak up the energy of the earth then an afternoon running my mouth.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by DeepZone: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2008
Erhmmmm, would I be stabbing the women folk in their backs if I'm all those those things listed up there?

Do we have bella mafia here?
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by DeepZone: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2008

If sorry ain't their only way to make up, what else do they want? Some women get time sha.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by bluespice(f): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2008
DeepZone:

Why Do guys rarely listen? Could it be that their auditory gland is not functional 24/7 or what?

Guys, why is it difficult for you to exercise patience and listen? Do you know that communication will effectively enhance the bond between you and your woman?

Chics,

2. Men Savor Silence

he he i am all that and a lady
but wat does this really have to do with guys and listening? undecided
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by AloyEmeka9: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2008

Because we easily get tired of our women yapping their mouth. I appeal to you women to shut up a little and stay calm, there are always spiritual mystics flowing in the air whenever the environment is serene. The bible advised us to go straight to sleep after sex and not talk talk talk.

An Appeal To My woman:

What will it cost a man for his woman to shut up for a minute? I'm ready to pay that price honey. grin grin
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2008
DeepZone:

Chics,

2. Men Savor Silence

My question is . . . why wont women just READ the above and DO THEM?
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Hannibal: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Because we easily get tired of our women yapping their mouth. I appeal to you women to shut up a little and stay calm, there are always spiritual mystics flowing in the air whenever the environment is serene. The bible advised us to go straight to sleep after sex and not talk talk talk.

An Appeal To My woman:

What will it cost a man for his woman to shut up for a minute? I'm ready to pay that price honey. grin grin

PRICELESS!!!!!!
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by bluespice(f): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2008
davidylan:

My question is . . . why wont women just READ the above and DO THEM?
we dont do that cos we are not robots! and cos some ladies like some men just wanna talk
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Hannibal: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2008
bluespice:

we don't do that because we are not robots! and because some ladies like some men just want to talk

Those talks make y'all IRRITANTS. grin cheesy
I can't stand a woman that moans, gripes, whinges like a puppy deprived of breast-milk. grin cheesy
Keep it short and simple. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!! angry angry angry
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by onyinye2(f): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

An Appeal To My woman:
Oka watever!!!!! seriously what is with this generalizing? I mean c'mon. It depends on the kind of chic you have. Oka i have to admit there are times we ladies (esp. me) want to talk. You know express what we feeling instead of bottling it up inside. But there are times we know when to be quiet and enjoy the moment. The whole sex comment is all taboo.

Same goes to you fellas. When you your lady busy at the moment, don't come barging in asking for her to do something for you. Gosh how annoying that is. Especially when im watching basketball. I will curse you out if you even attempt to step up to me when im watch Lakers vs. Celtics, Hornets vs. Hawks, or Rockets vs. Suns. i will give you a piece of my mind.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2008
bluespice:

we don't do that because we are not robots! and because some ladies like some men just want to talk

Neither are we robots who have to "listen" to all the gossip you have to say.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by AloyEmeka9: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2008

We are not robots too that should listen to what happened at your work place everyday. Must you tell me what happened at your work place everyday, Shoot, I don't want to hear that.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

We are not robots too that should listen to what happened at your work place everyday. Must you tell me what happened at your work place everyday, Shoot, I don't want to hear that.
So you think we want to hear the events of the game you just finished watching?

BtW, I didn't know men were named Emeka too. hmm
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by rampant(f): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2008
ruby emeka is a mans name
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2008
davidylan:

Having a conversation is gossip?
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2008
rampant:

ruby emeka is a mans name
Ohh ok. It sounds girlish though.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by DeepZone: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2008
So you think we want to hear the events of the game you just finished watching?
Thank you.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by DeepZone: 12:31am On Aug 21, 2008

There's a big difference between a gossip and a conversation. You guys need to talk more so that we know when you are planning to abuse or kill us.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Hannibal: 12:32am On Aug 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Same goes to you fellas. When you your lady busy at the moment, don't come barging in asking for her to do something for you. Gosh how annoying that is. Especially when im watching basketball. I will curse you out if you even attempt to step up to me when im watch Lakers vs. Celtics, Hornets vs. Hawks, or Rockets vs. Suns. i will give you a piece of my mind.

How many geezers come barging when a game is on TV?? undecided undecided undecided
While u r glued to the TV watching Kobe. . . .Ya geezer is watching Messi at Barcelona.
Guys are considerate. . . . .women are the evil XXXX. grin cheesy
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by bluespice(f): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2008
davidylan:

if u dont want to "listen to our gossips" dont,
soory couldnt get past the gossips bit
u say gossips?
puhleazze y'all gossip more than old women

that aside seeing that "listening" is too much a complicated process for ur royal assness
pardon us when u come bellowing for food, or that lost sock u need cos we in our strive to please u, have suddenly lost the sense of hearing smiley
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by DeepZone: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2008
Those talks make y'all IRRITANTS. Grin Cheesy
I can't stand a woman that moans, gripes, whinges like a puppy deprived of breast-milk. Grin Cheesy
Keep it short and simple. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Me too, I can't stand a man that moans,gripes or chase me around the house because he wants sex.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by rampant(f): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2008
dnt y'all ever get tired of all dis male/female bashing ?
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Hannibal: 12:34am On Aug 21, 2008
DeepZone:

Me too, I can't stand a man that moans,gripes or chase me around the house because he wants sex.

Not when Veronica stays 3 streets away. grin cheesy
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by rampant(f): 12:35am On Aug 21, 2008
DeepZone:

try it my dear,it can be sweet u know wink
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by onyinye2(f): 12:38am On Aug 21, 2008
bluespice:

if u don't want to "listen to our gossips" don't,
soory couldnt get past the gossips bit
u say gossips?
puhleazze y'all gossip more than old women

that aside seeing that "listening" is too much a complicated process for your royal assness
pardon us when u come bellowing for food, or that lost sock u need because we in our strive to please u, have suddenly lost the sense of hearing smiley
HELL YEAH!!! I use to think women gossip more. . . . nope it is guys. 89% of my friends are dudes and the things yal be saying is just like . . . . . "WHAT".
Seriously it is ridiculous.

Hannibal:

How many geezers come barging when a game is on TV?? undecided undecided undecided
While you're glued to the TV watching Kobe. . . .Ya geezer is watching Messi at Barcelona.
[b]Guys are considerate. . . . .women are the evil [/b]XXXX. grin cheesy
That is a bold face lie right there and you know it. You don't know how many times i have been disturbed by you fellas when im watching my basketball. I mean can you wait till comercials or half time? Jeez. It is so freaking annoying. Btw, barely any body watches soccer in the States so that last comment was pretty irrelevant.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by chamotex(m): 12:38am On Aug 21, 2008
its funny to see how some ladies in the house didnt say anything about the generalization of GUYS here

@ topic

becos some just talk yama-yama into ur brains, nothing really relevant embarassed

especially on the phone at night when a negro is trying to get some sleep, thats when they wanna talk for hours

"Im so tired, lets chat" - if u are tired why not go to bed

"U cant beleive what happened at the salon today" - Thats for u and your girlfriend

They call u 3am in the morning "Are you sleeping?" Duh, even if im not. . . . .
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by DeepZone: 12:40am On Aug 21, 2008
Not when Veronica stays 3 streets away.
And ms HIV is also 3 streets away.
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by Hannibal: 12:43am On Aug 21, 2008
DeepZone:

And ms HIV is also 3 streets away.

ms HIV me ass. . . . . If every guy that Polys get infected with the Virus then mankind woulda been erased since.
Have u heard of prophylactics?? cool
Re: Why Won't Guys Listen? by bluespice(f): 12:44am On Aug 21, 2008
chamotex:

its funny to see how some ladies in the house didnt say anything about the generalization of GUYS here

@ topic

because some just talk yama-yama into your brains, nothing really relevant embarassed

especially on the phone at night when a negro is trying to get some sleep, thats when they want to talk for hours

"I'm so tired, lets chat" - if u are tired why not go to bed

"You can't beleive what happened at the salon today" - Thats for u and your girlfriend

They call u 3am in the morning "Are you sleeping?" Duh, even if im not. . . . .
lmfao! wat sorta gurls u been rolling wif? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Before The Age Of Consent: A Uk Survey / PHOTOS: They Started From Twitter DM, Now They Are Married With A Baby / What Will You Do When Your Bride Is In This Condition. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.