Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,612 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board (795 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by fotodaddy: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2008
Seun, Its interesting, your PM to me that is.

I can only guess that you have had a brush with the people you mentioned and out of a great sense of responsibility to the people on this forum, you have placed this forum in a position as to offer the most protection to yourself and posters.

I admire your foresight.

Nevertheless, the question your actions have raised in my mind is:

Why are threads that insult the Christian God, Jesus and his followers allowed, and threads relating to Islam and its followers, for which the same is only a risk, removed??
And I begin to wonder, Is this the purpose of the 'Religion' boards??

If you want to be fair, like you have demonstrated so many times, then you should at least put in place a child board for Christians alone (with a Christian Moderator) just as you have done for the Muslim brethren. And as you see the need, similar child boards for every other religion that can support it.

Unless you are telling me that its ok for people to say heretic things about Christianity, but the same is not ok where it concerns the Islamic fold on account of Islamic fanatics/fundamentalists??
Re: Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by Seun(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2008
The religion board is for discussing all religions except Islam.
Re: Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by AsoRock5(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2008
Seun plz what do you mean by the religion section is not meant for Islam? Something seems not right with this kind of attitude, especially when you expect folks to abide by the rules and procedures of the forum
Re: Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by yongbabe(f): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2008
Seun:

y create a diffrent board just for Islam,
n one board for the rest of the religions?
Re: Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by Uche2nna(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
Seun:

That is ridiculous to say the least.

I don't know the purpose of giving Islam a separate board but right off the bat I can tell You that it makes no sense whatsoever!!!
Re: Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by Uche2nna(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2008
fotodaddy:

Unless you are telling me that its ok for people to say heretic things about Christianity, but the same is not ok where it concerns the Islamic fold on account of Islamic fanatics/fundamentalists??

Apparently
Re: Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by bami1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2008
Seun:

I understand your wanting to be firm with answers on the forum.
However, on this issue I believe we need to find a way of making it right.
Nobody wants a Fatwah placed on you and we all know thats one of the likely implications of your allowing non muslims air their niews on the Islamic forum.

Respect bruv.
Re: Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by yongbabe(f): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2008
yet mulims can voice their veiws on christianity?
Re: Seun (and Moderators/administrators), Whats The Purpose Of The Religion Board by tope20001111(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
@Seun, Please stop this username 'Srredkita' from using this platform to scam. He claimed to be an exchanger but he is a scammer. I paid him 64k yesterday to fund my alipay account but he didn't fund it. He block me after paying him.

Acct: 0626357998 ,COMM+VAT= 53.75,TELCO+VAT= 6.98
Amt: NGN64,000.00 DR
Desc: USSDfromTO AYODEJI SAMUEL AKINRINLOLA..fromAWOSUSI OLUWATOPE
Avail Bal: NGN35,897.72
Date: 25-Sep-2023 16:18
That was the evidence for payment.
This is phone number 08130889615
This is number of the palmpay 09131510876 that I sent to pay him.

I attached his advert too.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Price: $159.59 For Autocad - Looking For Cheap Autocad Oem Software.? Autocad 2008 Dwg Dow / 24hours / Are You An Upcoming Artists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.