Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273249 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by florahsignature(f): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hiiiii finally got where I cn post something at least am new how do I get started
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Am new,please welcome me cool
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by dadebayo1(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2016
Kindly welcome me into the house I am a new nairalander grin where do I get souvenirs from? Cc Seun Cc Lalastica
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Bigsam89(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I've known Nairaland since around 2010 but never felt the need to join. My curiosity as a PCM made me join... Well, I guess I finally made the right decision by becoming a member grin. O ya do well to welcome a new member. Hope to have a lotta fun and make new friends around here. One love people!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by LaraMendez(f): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello from Italy...
peace wink
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by christianhot1: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hi everyone, my name is Christian. I am tall hot and sexually fit looking for a fling. Am open to both male and females. I want to fulfil my sexual fantasies. Am doing this cos I have been heart broken by a girl I loved so much. This is my number. I am open to both male and female sexual partners. Holla! 07066602201, 08055926997
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by moreniksbabe: 2:48am On Nov 13, 2016
Hy,I am a new nairalander.pls,hw do I get 2 know when my favorite stories have been updated nd how 2 use d site.my email is moreniks2020@gmail.com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by alist(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2016
LaraMendez:
Hello from Italy...
peace wink
peace too.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tenthranger(m): 4:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Tenthranger here! I am glad to join ₦airaland Forum. I finally decided to join after reading many useful and inspiring post. I especially like how nairalanders come together to protect one another from scammers. That's a fantastic act of humanity.

I am from Singapore and I am especially interested in doing business with Nigerian, I am a Bitcoin trader and my strength is having constant flow of bitcoins daily. I learnt that there are many restrictions here in Nigeria and I am interested to hear how traders here pay to foreign BTC sellers. I encourage to use of Escrow, the one i prefer is LocalBitcoin. I only trade in the following way.
1. I place bitcoins in Escrow,
2. I release immediately upon receiving payments.
I don't provide the best rate but rates enough to make profits for both of us.

I do constant research and keep myself updated on Nigeria's News, I am committed to building good working relationship with my partners, and I am super enthusiastic in the future that we will create together=)
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Mydappy: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2016
See how this guy died because of recession https://youtube.com/watch?v=tMrfXJkhQ-c
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tenthranger(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2016
Exactly how long do i have to wait before i can reply or make a post in NL? It has been a week.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
URGENT VACANCY!
Job Title: Junior cooks/waiter(ess)
Job Duties: Junior cooks and waiter/waitress urgently needed for a startup serviced apartment with a fine dining restaurant in Ikoyi. Remuneration is N60,000 and N50,000 monthly respectively. 1-2yrs Experience in fine dining service is key.
Qualifications: Candidates must be presentable, have good people skills, literate with a good command of English.
Interested persons should send CVs to recruits2016@outlook.com Deadline for submission is 30th Nov.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
URGENT VACANCY!
HELP DESK staff needed to work for a transport company.
A reputable transport company needs HELP DESK staff for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within CELE, AJAH, IYANA-IPAJA, ALAFIA axis in Lagos. Kindly submit CVs with the subject HELP DESK to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Job Opening!!!
Role: Business Development Executive
Industry: Construction
Key Responsibilities:
Continually identifies builds and develops new client business by pursuing business opportunities with strategic targets in key industries and cultivating relationships with existing clients.
Job Requirements
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related discipline.
2. At least 3 years significant management experience and strategy development within a construction firm.
3. Demonstrated experience with sales within a construction firm is a plus.
4. Demonstrated ability to successfully expand new business and grow existing business.
5. Exhibit strong business acumen, skills and maturity and the ability to work effectively with others.
6. Good written and oral communications skills.
7. Demonstrated network of COI's (Centers of Influence) to include developers, owners, owners representatives, architects, engineers and other professional services relationships that could be leveraged to create business opportunities.
8. Engaging and highly effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills that cultivate and grow lasting business relationships both internally and externally.
9. Highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to ever-changing situations.
Interested and Qualified applicants should send their CVs to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com with the subject Business Development Executive
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
URGENT VACANCY!!!
HELP DESK staff needed to work for ONE MONTH for a transport company.
A reputable transport company needs HELP DESK staff for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within ONITSHA, ANAMBRA state. Good oral and written communication skills is IMPORTANT. Kindly submit CVs with the subject HELP DESK to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
URGENT VACANCY!!!
A reputable transport company needs HELP DESK staff for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within MARARABA, ABUJA. Good oral and written communication skills is IMPORTANT. Kindly submit CVs with the subject HELP DESK to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
URGENT VACANCY!!!
A reputable transport company needs HELP DESK staff for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within ASABA, DELTA state. Good oral and written communication skills is IMPORTANT. Kindly submit CVs with the subject HELP DESK to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
URGENT VACANCY!!!
A reputable transport company needs HELP DESK staff for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within AKOKWA, IMO state. Good oral and written communication skills is IMPORTANT. Kindly submit CVs with the subject HELP DESK to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2016
VACANCY!!!
TICKETERS are needed at a transport company.
A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within ONITSHA, ANAMBRA state. Good oral and written communication skills is IMPORTANT. Kindly submit CVs with the subject ONITSHA TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2016
VACANCY!!!
A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within AKOKWA, IMO state. Good oral and written communication skills is IMPORTANT. Kindly submit CVs with the subject AKOKWA TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2016
VACANCY!!!
A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within MARARABA, ABUJA state. Good oral and written communication skills is IMPORTANT. Kindly submit CVs with the subject MARARABA TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2016
VACANCY!!!
A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within ASABA, DELTA state. Good oral and written communication skills is IMPORTANT. Kindly submit CVs with the subject ASABA TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
URGENT VACANCY!
HELP DESK staff needed to work for a transport company.
A reputable transport company needs HELP DESK staff for immediate employment for one month. Interested applicants MUST be resident within ONITSHA. Kindly submit CVs with the subject ONITSHA HELP DESK to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
URGENT VACANCY! TICKETERS are needed to work for a transport company. Location:ONITSHA A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within ONITSHA. Kindly submit CVs with the subject ONITSHA TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
URGENT VACANCY! TICKETERS are needed to work for a transport company. Location:OWERRI A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within OWERRI. Kindly submit CVs with the subject OWERRI TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
URGENT VACANCY! TICKETERS are needed to work for a transport company. Location: NNEWI A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within NNEWI. Kindly submit CVs with the subject NNEWI TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
URGENT VACANCY! TICKETERS are needed to work for a transport company. Location: ABAKALIKI. A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within ABAKALIKI. Kindly submit CVs with the subject ABAKILIKI TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
URGENT VACANCY! TICKETERS are needed to work for a transport company. Location: EKWULUOBIA. A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within EKWULUOBIA. Kindly submit CVs with the subject EKWULUOBIA TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.