Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? (2798 Views)

10 Types Of Women Who's Husband's Will Always Cheat. / As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic / What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by whitelexi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2008
As the time draws near, every man/woman has to wonder how married life would be. Do u ever wonder who your wife/husband will be?
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by jaquan(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2008
i think i know who i might end up getting married to, so i sometimes find myself imagining how it would be leaving under same roof with her and all that. undecided undecided
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by ashe2(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
i always wonder who i wud get married to wat he wud be like our kids am always like wud d romance tin fizzle out after six months and forever !!wud he stop lookin as fine would he love me more or less or not at all would it b dat skinny boy i dont like or would he be white [not in2 fair pple] i still wonder but i have dis perfect tale of livin happily ever after
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by CodeRED(f): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2008
@topic
Not really, since I dont have any plans on getting tied down, opps, meant married. cheesy
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by Gamine(f): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2008
i have wondered, but these days i don't give it much thought

the right penis pesin will come along grin
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by lucabrasi(m): 1:09am On Aug 22, 2008
@topic
of course ,its part of human nature, ppl wonder what it ll be like in death,when you ll know or meet "the one"what the feeling will be like seeing your child for the first time e.t.c
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 22, 2008
No
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by ztyle(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2008
And Why? undecided
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2008
Been thinking about it more seriously since the turn of this yr. What the kids would look like, their names, how we'd spend freetime together, the games we'd engage ourselves in, the long serious talks about the future and life in general . . . what she looks and smells like . . . cant wait to be married actually. wink
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by HRhotness(f): 1:24am On Aug 22, 2008
I knw who exactly he would be!

He is absolutely crazy about me (he just doesnt knw it yet), we're going to live in a cottage with a white picket fence by the beach. . . we're going to have 4 kids (2 boys an 2 girls), 2 dogs, a cat and a pet hamster

NOT!!! lol
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by StephenP(m): 1:26am On Aug 22, 2008
Hmmm . . . not really.
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by lechatte(f): 1:41am On Aug 22, 2008
HR.hotness:

He is absolutely crazy about me (he just doesnt knw it yet), we're going to live in a cottage with a white picket fence by the beach. . . we're going to have 4 kids (2 boys an 2 girls), 2 dogs, a cat and a pet hamster

NOT!!! lol

Girl,I just about choked on my food when I read that.LOL.
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by ztyle(m): 1:43am On Aug 22, 2008
HR.hotness:

NOT!!! lol

And Here I Come  cool  kiss
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by Hannibal: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2008
whitelexi:

As the time draws near, every man/woman has to wonder how married life would be. Do u ever wonder who your wife/husband will be?

Scotland--Chateaux--2 kids--Beautiful woman. cool
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by jgirl3: 2:57am On Aug 22, 2008
Yes oooooo! I do imagine what my married life will be like and the more i think about it, the more I'm convinced it doesn't exist.
Whichever way, I am prepared to have the most gorgeous married life ever and give birth to the most wonderful kids anyone can imagine. cheesy
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by CodeRED(f): 3:03am On Aug 22, 2008
j-girl:

Yes oooooo! I do imagine what my married life will be like and the more i think about it, the more I'm convinced it doesn't exist.
Whichever way, I am prepared to have the most gorgeous married life ever and give birth to the most wonderful kids anyone can imagine. cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Just make sure you invite me and Zing over, cheesy
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by jgirl3: 3:05am On Aug 22, 2008
CodeRED:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Just make sure you invite me and Zing over, cheesy
Happily!
As long as you invite me to you and Arabian Knight's house grin
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 22, 2008
ztyle:

And Why? undecided
Was that directed to me or to the poster?
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by onyinye2(f): 3:14am On Aug 22, 2008
@post

Naw. . . . i like surprises.
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by CodeRED(f): 3:26am On Aug 22, 2008
j-girl:

Happily!
As long as you invite me to you and Arabian Knight's house grin

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Okay ooo, We will open our cottage in Dubai and the one in Yemen, just for you and ur household na cheesy
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by vivaladiva(f): 3:30am On Aug 22, 2008
i wonder what it will be like when am 90 and i prob cant have red hot sex any more cos my bones are too brittle
will i die of boredom or what?
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by LiquidMind(m): 4:02am On Aug 22, 2008
I only imagine some-times how my future wife would look like and my kids,

The issue of if i ever wonder who my Wife/husband will be is a very sensitive issue,
Lots of people have been wondering, and wondering too much that now they are wanderer's when it comes to marriage matter,

My advice is never ever wonder into marriage but just imaging or else you will sleep with a close enemy thinking you are in marriage
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by iice(f): 4:17am On Aug 22, 2008
@Topic
Yes, i imagine going on hunts at night, throwing my batarangs alongside his. . .oh wait

NO actually.
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by ima1(f): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2008
don't need to, im already living the life grin
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by dyabman(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2008
hmmmmmmmm interesting.
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by kemisuga(f): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2008
It has always be on my mind. Till I finally tie the Knot with the luckiest man. grin
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by adekennis(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2008
To be sincere,i prefer to stay single angry
if not for the parents embarassed
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by adeboo(f): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2008
Yes i do.
The guy that has kept me waiting all this time for him.

NA WA O - Hewillbe one lucky dude sha.
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by tope2000(f): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2008
No but i do think abt it tho
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2008
yea i did,that was before though and like gamine said ,d right privates came on time grin grin
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by tRoOE(f): 2:59am On Aug 23, 2008
I know who my husband would be kiss kiss
living with him will be great judging from the last time we lived together, with him i see happy home
Getting married is excited but sometimes it scary
Re: Do You Ever Wonder Who Your Wife/husband Will Be? by virgie(f): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2008
Yeah, I wonder who my husband is gonna be
is it among the guys asking me out now or Is it someone I have never met before?
Boy, the suspense is just killing me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Fond Of It. What Do I Do? / Wedding: Must A Bridesmaid And Bestman Be Single? / Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.