Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. (40381 Views)

How Do You Handle A Tough Boss Most Especially A Female Boss / How To Protect Your E-currency Accounts Most Especially Your Liberty Reserve! / I Dont What Happened To Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2009
Post the link to your thread here. . .
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Pezz(m): 2:41am On Nov 21, 2009
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 5:25am On Nov 21, 2009
sorted. . . you get the mod of the sectionn to delete the duplicate
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Pezz(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2009
Thank You  smiley
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Pezz(m): 3:07am On Dec 08, 2009
Hmmmm.

Things were going well, but my latest chapter isn't showing up.

I think I've angered the spambot again  undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321572.0.html

Any chance of another fix?  smiley
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2009
On it!
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Pezz(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2009
Any luck lalaboi?

My last post still doesn't show up.

Thanks.

Pezz
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2009
Sent the message. . .prolly the admin is busy and hasnt found the time. . .will remind him again
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Pezz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
----   sad
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by uniteddog(m): 12:41am On Jan 16, 2010
I dnt no how to meet people, cnt chart cos i dnt no how to use my home tools help.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by fifi09(f): 1:59am On Jan 25, 2010
@Shaz: I need help resizing/deleting my uploaded picture please. Thanks much!
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
fifi09:

@Shaz: I need help resizing/deleting my uploaded picture please. Thanks much!

Use paint on you pc/laptop to resiize photos. . .then save as a seperate file to upload
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by fifi09(f): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
lalaboi:

Use paint on you pc/laptop to resiize photos. . .then save as a seperate file to upload

Thanks much!
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by fifi09(f): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
lalaboi:

I still can't get it 2 work. What if I don't have photoshop on my PC at work?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 5:23am On Jan 26, 2010
You dont need photoshop. . . . .

Every Windows PC/laptop has paint on it

Start>>Programs>>Accesories>>Paint

Or open the Picture with paint ( right click and open as/with)

Then go to tools and resize/ something else

All this is from my head . , .Dont use windows anymore, .but this should be correct
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by fifi09(f): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
Got it, thanks!
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Pezz(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2010
Me again smiley

I posted the last chapter of my story back on December 26 and the Spambot got hold of it and hasn't let go.

Is there a set amount of time before my post is released, or does a mod have to do it?

Thanks

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by 1stknight(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2010
I cn't quote som1 message b'cos i cn't find d quote
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
Pezz:

Me again smiley

I posted the last chapter of my story back on December 26 and the Spambot got hold of it and hasn't let go.

Is there a set amount of time before my post is released, or does a mod have to do it?

Thanks

Done ma bit as a mod . . . Its up to the admin. , and have sent messages . . .
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2010
1stknight:

Another way of quoting is Coping and paste then using the insert quote icon ,

E.G.

Posted by: 1stknight
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by popoyeh(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2010
@shaz
Pls, how can l send pms? Do send the reply as a pm to me.
Olutayo.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
popoyeh:

@shaz
Pls, how can l send pms? Do send the reply as a pm to me.
Olutayo.

Only moderators are allowed to send Pms
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by kcreal(f): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2010
@shaz

Why is it after posting a thread, mine shows modify while others show logged.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
kcreal:

@shaz

Why is it after posting a thread, mine shows modify while others show logged.

Thats cos u can only modify(edit) your post and no one else's
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
thumbs up lalaboi. . . the newbies just dey gbadun you smiley
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2010
cool
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
they must be loffing u, lala
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 16, 2010
@lalaman
my movie thread was closed saying "its illegal", i know my fair share of what is labelled "illegal" or not online and wonder if this term means something else on Nairaland?

since you are a movie lover why dont you help me talk to the arrogant person who is closing thread without even giving people a plausible reason.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by kcreal(f): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
Thank you lalaboi for helping me out.
I appreciate it. But I have another ques.

If I want to quote from what someone else had posted, how do I copy it and it becomes highlighted. though I know how to copy it but it won't be highlighted.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@lalaman
my movie thread was closed saying "its illegal", i know my fair share of what is labelled "illegal" or not online and wonder if this term means something else on Nairaland?

since you are a movie lover why dont you help me talk to the arrogant person who is closing thread without even giving people a plausible reason.

Oga. . . That one nor dey my man oh. . . . No one can change his mind. . . what he thinks is what he thinks. . . . maybe muki cos she's a super MOD. . .
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2010
Quote by Kcreal

If I want to quote from what someone else had posted, how do I copy it and it becomes highlighted. though I know how to copy it but it won't be highlighted.
grin grin grin

TRY IT OUT!!!! ;
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
kcreal:

[flash=720,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1vZLTYZGoo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]

The quality will improve after a lil while  wink
Or watch in full screen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her / Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) / Wheelbarrow Carry Tricycle In Shitta, Lagos State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.