Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. (40383 Views)

How Do You Handle A Tough Boss Most Especially A Female Boss / How To Protect Your E-currency Accounts Most Especially Your Liberty Reserve! / I Dont What Happened To Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Ejadamen(f): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2010
Help!!! I no longer receive email notifications on new unread posts in threads I posted in,why is this?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
Ejadamen:

Help!!! I no longer receive email notifications on new unread posts in threads I posted in,why is this?

Make sure u check the notify me of reply option before you press reply!
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Ejadamen(f): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2010
I have. It is permanently on. I'm not a newbie per se,just wasn't on NL for a while. I came back,started posting and I don't get email notifications anymore. I used to be flooded with them.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2010
OR Its going into ya spam?? did u check ur spam?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Ejadamen(f): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2010
Not in spam and i check my spam before deleting. E.g. i have to keep refreshing this thread to see if there's new posts. No notification that you replied!
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
When did this start?

In the mean time, You can use the "Updated topics" option

Shows you all the topics you have commented on that have been replied. . . .
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Ejadamen(f): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2010
It started this year but I'm now getting email notifications on some updated topics,not all! but some.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Survivor9: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2010
How do i embed a pix?

[img]http://www.red9.ca/pics/Red9-big.jpg[/img]
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2010
Survivor9:

How do i embed a pix?

[img]http://www.red9.ca/pics/Red9-big.jpg[/img]

u were supposed 2 copy d link, ending with d format of d image eg jpg, .gif etc c below

http://www.red9.ca/pics/Red9-big.jpg

then u insert exactly dt
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Survivor9: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2010
@tayo,
Thanks man, it worked. Next i need to know how to embed a link and give it a title.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by dominique(f): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
Survivor9:

@tayo,
Thanks man, it worked. Next i need to know how to embed a link and give it a title.

you use the url icon on the reply page.
there's no easy way of explaining it, just insert quote on my reply and see how i did it
newname
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Survivor9: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
Thanks dominique kiss

dominique:

you use the url icon on the reply page.
there's no easy way of explaining it, just insert quote on my reply and see how i did it
newname

Got it
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by dominique(f): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
wink
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by abdurrazaq(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2010
Just testing . . . . . .  wink
[flash=425,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkY29R_4hyw&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="[/flash]
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by dominique(f): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^^Clap for yourself smiley tongue
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lalaboi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
good student lol grin
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by bgees(m): 2:33am On Apr 12, 2010
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2010
thanks for those information.they are really usefull
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2010
thanks for those information.they are really usefull
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Gilbertman(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2010
Where is the link to the meaning of the icons e.g sticky topic, locked thread and what are the reasons
.Also how are guys able to make a word or link clickable e.g new name, Got it as in above ?Well I cant see no URL link in my reply page.I am just trying to familiarize myself with the tools available here.Lalaboi tutorials and Chaz responses were very helpful. Why does dot dot dot does not show in the reply like punching many full stops to make ur sentences open to some else to fill in the gap e.g.heaven helps and you put the dotsssssssss after that.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2010
^^admin doesnt allow d use of 2 dots n above.
U can manoeuvre it by leavin a space btw ur dots e.g. . . . . .u dig. . . . .u suppose don grab like that
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Gilbertman(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2010
tayo_ast:

^^admin doesnt allow d use of 2 dots n above.
U can manoeuvre it by leavin a space btw your dots e.g. . . . . .u dig. . . . .u suppose don grab like that

Thanks.I . . . . . am . . . .in
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2010
^^ is that all?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by lumzi23: 7:11pm On May 08, 2010
How do you create a signature and avatar?

Also, how do you quote?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2010
lumzi23:

How do you create a signature and avatar?

Also, how do you quote?

to create an avatar & signature, click on 'update your profile' beside d 'welcome 2 9ja's largest web community' msg.
After typin in ur signature & uploadin ur pix, move 2 d bottom of d page &click on 'change profile' @ d extreme right of d same page.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:23am On May 26, 2010
please how do i change my username as the one i use doesn't reflect my personality. @ moderators, if you can, change it to 'shortcut7' send the notification to my email
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 27, 2010
[url]http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/][/url]
How do I change this to just read "GHANA-WEB"? grin

1 Like

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 27, 2010
^^^^Let me try what i learnt now.

Source GHANA-WEB

1 Like

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by OboBoco(f): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
pls pls pls , i need help, how do i change my user name pls.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by dominique(f): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2010
Obo Boco:

pls pls pls , i need help, how do i change my user name pls.

send a message to the admin wink
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2010
10x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her / Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) / Wheelbarrow Carry Tricycle In Shitta, Lagos State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.