Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. (40379 Views)

How Do You Handle A Tough Boss Most Especially A Female Boss / How To Protect Your E-currency Accounts Most Especially Your Liberty Reserve! / I Dont What Happened To Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2010
yea, . .I finally got that one Wink

nice!
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by ice234: 1:25am On Jul 09, 2010
please how can i change my display name. and how can i deactivate my account.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Tolulop001(f): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2010
plsssssssssss i desparately need to change my username, it was a typo, what do i do, im ready to BEG Seun if i need to!
thanks Shaz
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
undecided
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by samie666: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
Hi every1,
I'm new to nairaland and I would like to kno where can I download gameloft and ea games free for my blackberry curve 8520!
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Vainglory: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
Pls. How do I use `Quote`from other posts?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by sahbunkyxy: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2010
This a helpful material, at least i can start posting.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Pezz(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2010
Hi  smiley

Could I please get my post unlocked?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321572.0.html
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2010
Vainglory:

Pls. How do I use `Quote`from other posts?

on d reply page, scroll up then u'll see "insert quote" right at d xtreme right of dt ptcular post u wanna quote
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by bodrin(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
Pezz:

Hi  smiley

Could I please get my post unlocked?
[img][/img]

OK
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by ideamaster(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2010
How can i contact other members privately. Anything like 'inbox'?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2010
Nope. Unless dt member's got his/her e-mail or messenger addy in d profile.

w/out dt, u r O.Y.O
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by nat138: 1:34am On Aug 20, 2010
Pls How can I remove or delete a topic I have started?
thanks
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2010
nat138:

Pls How can I remove or delete a topic I have started?
thanks

hi there.
u cannot delete a thread(only moderators can do that).

U can modify d title & d body of d thread by inputing 'deleted' if u wanna get rid of d thread
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2010
Pls how do i use the mobile phone version of this nairaland in terms of editing,quoting,deleting and the rest. Pls i'm new being a guest for about 2 moons.
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Pezz(m): 5:37am On Aug 28, 2010
Hi again  smiley

My posts still don't show up in my thread.

Any help is appreciated.

Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by babeface3: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2010
how do i highlight someone else's mail if I want to react to his post as done by boderin and tayo above??
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2010
Nice,Insightful thread
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by nicelady1(f): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2010
tayo_ast:

on d reply page, scroll up then u'll see "insert quote" right at d xtreme right of dt ptcular post u wanna quote

Like this!
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by disreason: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2010
oh
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by bigass(f): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2010
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by thotts: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2011
just started my own thread and journal but admins locked it, i cant write any more what could the problem be?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2011
thotts:

just started my own thread and journal but admins locked it, i cant write any more what could the problem be?
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by thotts: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2011
@tayo_ast

i still dont get it, please be litlle more explicit if you can
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by tayoast(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
@thotts

post a link to the thread.

mods shd be able to help wt dt
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by thotts: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
thanks tayo, really appreciate ur efforts

modes , heres my link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-599039.0.html

moderators heres a link to my thread ( u locked it) pls do unlock it and if ive broke a rule let me know, so that i can rectify. thank u
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by andyanders: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2011
Nice thread
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by andyanders: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2011
nice thread to be on
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by shopaholic: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I have always been updated by what is going on in Nigeria by Nairaland since I am far and away. With much appreciation I am writing to thank the owner,Seun and those that have made this website what it is today-thank you all for I find this really informative and also an avenue for business people across different locations of Nigeria. Keep up the good work everybody.

For sure, I look forward to contributing as well as profiting from this entity.

Cheers
Re: Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. by soldee: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2011
How do you delete a nairaland account with all its posts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her / Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) / Wheelbarrow Carry Tricycle In Shitta, Lagos State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.