Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? (3342 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / I Want To Quit My GF Cause She Is Too Materialistic / Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by blokoncept(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2008
[/b]Manytimes i uses to wonder why Nigeria babes dey greedy,too demanding.
sometimes it scares me aaway from  hanging out with them.
is it b/c of aristos,joblessness,lack of manner, or what?
recently,my dear  loving galfriend left me till date she has not call or text to explain what went wrong with me or the relationship.

the big  question is:[b]WHY are  9JA BABES MATERIALISTIC

i need your opion

more info:www.lovermattaz..com
       [email]blokonceptz@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by ima1(f): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2008
how did you approach your babe in the first place. i bet you promised to buy her the world.

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by blokoncept(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2008
wooh,our ralationship started with absolutely nothing.
Heaven know that i didnt  force myself on her rather she made her choice.
later she went to skul and that is the end of her tender  love to me
Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic?
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by ima1(f): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2008
well you don't expect a woman to stick with you when you show no sign of improvement, we really do not want to be in a stagnant relationship just like you guys would not want to be in a relationship where the woman cannot bring anything good to your life so how do you expect us to stick with you through thick n thin n then you move on to another woman when the going is good. but then again stop generalizing
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by blokoncept(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2008
the truth still remain i was faithful to her even the distance.
i never dated anyother gal even in her absence.
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by ima1(f): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2008
guess the next thing you need to do is move on, put the past behind n keep kicking hopefully you'll find the right babe
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by blokoncept(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2008
well tanx a million for words
my no:08050872315.
can i know mo of you
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by ima1(f): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2008
nope sorry i have a hubby
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by StephenP(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2008
blokoncept:

well thanks a million for words
my no:08050872315.
can i know mo of you

LOL!!! Yup, I saw that coming.

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by bigboyslim(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2008
StephenP:

LOL!!! Yup, I saw that coming.

Me too. What do we call this, appeal to pity? claiming your girl left you and using your broken heart as a bait to lure another victim into a stagnant relationship. ima1 stick to your hubby jare.
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by blokoncept(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2008
christ this is not fair.is it a crime to get meet people online?
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by bigboyslim(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
blokoncept:

christ this is not fair.is it a crime to get meet people online?

If you want to meet people, go and post an ad in the Dating/meetup zone
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by StephenP(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2008
bigboyslim:

Me too. What do we call this, appeal to pity? claiming your girl left you and using your broken heart as a bait to lure another victim into a stagnant relationship. ima1 stick to your hubby jare.

I know!! Some dudes need to step up their game, that "brokenhearted" thing doesn't work more. The "Oh she left me for my best friend even after she said she loved me . . . I'm hella handsome by the way and I've got mad money, so I don't know why she left me. Help me!" just doesn't work anymore.

blokoncept:

christ this is not fair.is it a crime to get meet  people online?

No it ain't but you crossed the line.
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by madamkoko: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2008
I can't believe this 419 bobo just said "this is not fair"
hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by StephenP(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2008
^^lmao
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by ssRhino: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2008
How do u know she hasnt left u cos of something u did? did he demand for something before she left and u cldnt make it happen, there has to be a reason why u assume it is all cos of materials.
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by blokoncept(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2008
wooh its to meet ur guys around .i cherish everyone of you.takia
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by onyinye2(f): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2008
Another thread of bashing Naija babes. Oka if you guys have so much problems with them, maka una go and date oyinbo, asians, middle eastern, latinos, or something. Jeez one broad does something wrong, and all of us get blamed for it. What hypocrisy.

My disclaimer:

I'm not materialistic. I just need to have certain "things" to be comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by zeal500: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by bigboyslim(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Another thread of bashing Naija babes. Oka if you guys have so much problems with them, maka una go and date oyinbo, asians, middle eastern, latinos, or something. Jeez one broad does something wrong, and all of us get blamed for it. What hypocrisy.

My disclaimer:

I'm not materialistic. I just need to have certain "things" to be comfortable.

Can you be more elaborate on what "things" here represents. Would you be okay with an 07 Range Rover, a penthouse in manhattan, yearly vacations in aruba or all you need is a place to call home and a love to call your own.
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by onyinye2(f): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2008
bigboyslim:

Can you be more elaborate on what "things" here represents. Would you be okay with an 07 Range Rover, a penthouse in manhattan, yearly vacations in aruba or all you need is a place to call home and a love to call your own.
Those bribes that you listed above, those are nothing but empty gifts. Please those are the kind of things you do to bribe someone to stay with you basically. Mayne i don't need all that. It would be nice but it wouldn't make any comfortable. What i meant by "things", i mean by "stuff" given to me that truly means something.

but i would accept an 09 LINCOLN MKS.
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by tope2000(f): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2008
Why are most thread about naija babes?? leave us alone tongue
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by topup: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2008
It's not just naija babes, everybody is materialistic these days and the same can be said for naija boys.

As for materialistic people, they usually are taught a lesson. A marriage based on such may have its problems or lack the spark a marriage built on love has.

You can usually see signs if a person is materialistic if you simply observe. What probably happens is most guys and girls go into relationships hoping the person they're dating has a heart of gold. I will say this time and time again, always be friends first, observe from a neutral point of view, so you really do take in the bad and good points. A materialistic person will probably make fun of those lacking, will probably flaunt their designer labels and also will regularly talk or ask about their money or yours.

There are signs!
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by Moyola(f): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2008
tope2000:

Why are most thread about naija babes?? leave us alone tongue

abi o!!

@ topic

sheh naa only naijah babe dey materialistic?!!

nwaizz. . . IMO, not all nigerian babz are materialistic!!
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2008
So just because of your your relationship, you came here to take the anger on us, right?

Hiss, nonsense. Only if I was a moderator. . . . .
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by onyinye2(f): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2008
tope2000:

Why are most thread about naija babes?? leave us alone  tongue
If we talk about Naiga boys kids pikins men, watch WWII start.
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by tope2000(f): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2008
onyinye2:

If we talk about Naiga boys kids pikins men, watch WWII start.

hehehehe grin grin
the thing tire me o
naija babe this, naija babe that
and still they cant live without out

@poster
Why did you go and date a girl that would make you go bankrupt in the first place
like ruby said, dont take ur anger out on the rest of us
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by StephenP(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2008
tope2000:

hehehehe grin grin
the thing tire me o
naija babe this, naija babe that
and still they can't live without out

Tope love, there's only a few we can't live without (you included of course) but the others just need to change.
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by tope2000(f): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2008
StephenP:

Tope love, there's only a few we can't live without (you included of course) but the others just need to change.

Thanks jare chocolate delight
But honestly i think the dude is generalising, just because the girls he dates are materlialistic doesnt mean we all are
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by ssRhino: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2008
tope2000:

Thanks jare chocolate delight
But honestly i think the dude is generalising, just because the girls he dates are materlialistic doesnt mean we all are

where have u been anywayz? missed ya kiss

i second that motion, however, the % of those asking for money is getting too much, however, there are still good ones.
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by Hannibal: 12:22am On Aug 22, 2008
Why are Nigerian Babes Materialistic?

--Abject Poverty
--Greed

But hey, u can't blame these women.

Specifically, the more beautiful the girl, the more money you need. . . . . . No Nigerian chic wants to date a loser/tramp/failure. tongue
Women say they aren't superficial, that money doesn't matter. Joke of the century.
When was the last time you saw some "poor" old guy, with a hot 20-year-old model? Money talks. Wu Tang said: Cash Rules.
Do men have to beat this into the heads of women to believe this?
It's no freakin' clich, you need cash to get the women.
You want a beautiful, sophisticated woman? Start saving for the Mercedes. grin cheesy
Re: Why are Nigeria Babes Materialistic? by bigboyslim(m): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2008
onyinye2:

but i would accept an 09 LINCOLN MKS.

I'm glad we have finally reached an agreement. when do you want it delivered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Relationships Better Without Nagging? / Advice / GUESS!!!! What Is This Bride Thinking??? ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.