Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why Do Guys Always Lie? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Lie? (1986 Views)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2008
yong babe:

My face is sacred and therefore shall be viewed by no humans grin
please yb do not
kill me here today ohh grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by yongbabe(f): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2008
hehe
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by dani1luv: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2008
yb. da bible says do not decriminate thaiself, so pls post it
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by bigboyslim(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2008
yong babe:

My face is sacred and therefore shall be viewed by no humans grin

Do you mean your face is sacred or your face is scarred?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by temiloju: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2008
Guuday evry1
I wan just ask 1 quest.

Why do guys always lie

Mine is

to get into girls undies

what'z ya own opinion

My dear please tell me, who on earth does not lie? We only try as much as possible not to do it. We are all Human you know, wink
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by temiloju: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2008
Cos girls always lie to get into a guy's wallet! so guys lie to get into their undies! simple!!!

Ignorantly i would have agreed, But that is not even close to it
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by notica(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2008
angry the truth is bitter wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by Nella(f): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2008
. . ,
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by yongbabe(f): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2008
bigboyslim:

Do you mean your face is sacred or your face is scarred?

sacred n scarred with beauty looool grin i kid i kid

dani1luv:

yb. da bible says do not decriminate thaiself, so please post it

i aint discriminatyn, just statin d truth
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by notica(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2008
@ Poster
The Gospel truth is that Ladies cannot initially deal with the truth. . .sometimes, you need to "READ Between the LINES" to understand certain things like reality.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by dani1luv: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2008
notica:

@ Poster
The Gospel truth is that Ladies cannot initially deal with the truthsometimes, you need to "READ Between the LINES" to understand certain things like reality.

notica:

@ Poster
The Gospel truth is that Ladies fall for men's lies and are too weak 4 money you need to "READ Between the LINES" to understand certain things like reality. shocked

hush!!! Mr. Pastor no dey pretnd as if na say na lie i dey tak ., imao
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by dani1luv: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2008
temiloju:

My dear please tell me, who on earth does not lie? We only try as much as possible not to do it. We are all Human you know, wink

or yhu wanted to write

temiloju:

My dear please tell me, who on earth does not lie? i agree wit you, , truth is bitter sumtimes kidin. We are all Human you i think yhu dont know, grin dumblad tongue

Thank you grin
Me again cool
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by dani1luv: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2008
yong babe:

sacred n scarred with beauty looool grin i kid i kid

i aint discriminatyn, just statin d truth

i'm ready 4 yhu now.,

hmmmmmn

i knuw what 2 do i wld post my pix and cover my face also abi grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by dani1luv: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2008
lo l i've got 2 go bye
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by yongbabe(f): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2008
Go ahead nd post it na
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by jgirl3: 2:41am On Aug 24, 2008
Just like cheating, it's in their blood. They feel that's all we want to hear - a bunch of lies.
In my life, i hate nothing more than shameless lying.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by obongyi: 2:49am On Aug 24, 2008
Because they are immature touts, who can't keep from telling lies and then smashing the lady's trust at the end
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by virgie(f): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2008
Guys lie especially to their girlfriends because that is what their ladies want to hearwant to hear. (I love you pass my mass, , you are the love of my life, I kind live without oyu you are the only girl I have, bla bla bla their lies just stops!

the thing dey for their blood!
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by notica(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2008
obongyi:

Because they are immature touts, who can't keep from telling lies and then smashing the lady's trust at the end

trust? what do you know about trust?How long does a person needs to be in a relationship so that he/she becomes really "MATURE"?The truth remains the same."Girls" like Guys with HUGE MONEYS AND OTHER ASSESSORIES while "LADIES" love a Guy for who he is and what he may become.

Honestly, you cannot love a bicycle repairer even if you are an illiterate.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by MrCrackles(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2008
notica:

trust? what do you know about trust?How long does a person needs to be in a relationship so that he/she becomes really "MATURE"?The truth remains the same."Girls" like Guys with HUGE MONEYS AND OTHER ASSESSORIES while "LADIES" love a Guy for who he is and what he may become.

Honestly, you cannot love a bicycle repairer even if you are an illiterate.

True
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by lucabrasi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2008
@topic
guys always lie because many women expect way too much at times unrealistic expectations from them,white guys are not under so much pressure from white women either societal or financial thats why they r more honest and upfront with each other
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by albridge(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2008
i am not saying its right but guys lie cos girls expect them to. undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by A40(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2008
Do the ladies ever want to hear the truth? thats the problem
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2008
A-40:

Do the ladies ever want to hear the truth? thats the problem

Yes, I always want to hear the truth, not matter how tough it is. I can't read between lines, I don't understand implications, just be direct, thats all we are asking.

Guys lie, guys cheat, guys (thinking) I don't know again. smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by A40(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2008
@Ujujoan
The Guys used to lie a lot in the past but these days you women have overtaken us and at break neck speed too
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by vivaladiva(f): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2008
i lie too and am not a guy, sld i have a sex change or somin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by geolabious(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
Cos of Sex
But i dont lie
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2008
A-40:

@Ujujoan
The Guys used to lie a lot in the past but these days you women have overtaken us and at break neck speed too

Its called defense mecahnism grin cheesy cheesy

But what we are talknig of here is lying to get sex or get a girl. You guys still lead in that.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by H2O2: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2008
What sort of headless monk would bother to ponder this question.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by topup: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2008
People lie when they know what is right and what is wrong, they know that they are wrong, and that some people won't tolerate people like that in their world, nobody wants to be a loner. People lie in order to pretend to be the person they think other people want, because the person they are isn't 'good enough'. Also, some lie because they are too lazy to sort out the underlying problem(s) itself.

I have heard many lines such as; "I knew if you knew my real age, you wouldn't have even taken the time to talk to me."
Re: Why Do Guys Always Lie? by topup: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2008
lucabrasi:

@topic
guys always lie because many women expect way too much at times unrealistic expectations from them,white guys are not under so much pressure from white women either societal or financial thats why they r more honest and upfront with each other

Please give an example as to what the unrealistic expectations are? I'm confused, though I know not all guys are hardworking honest, sensible, trustworthy guys, some are! It isn't impossible so is it so wrong to expect every man to aim to want to be just that.

Not some homeless guy who lives with his mother and hires a BMW so that he can pretend he lives a luxurious lifestyle, or a man with 5 kids and a wife in Nigeria and tells his girlfriend that he can't wait to get married to her and settle down.

There are unrealistic expectations I agree, like expecting him to fully support you in the first year of marriage after just graduating, or expecting him to purchase a new car for you every month, or expecting him to be like another guy, but I don't believe there is nothing wrong with expecting him to be the best he can be.

Are you saying we should lower our expectations? If men were so 'strong willed', determined and enjoy challenges then shouldn't expect to meet and exceed the bar, not beg for it to be lowered so it is more attainable to them?

Just a thought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Love Represented With 2hearts Pinned With An Arrow? / What Do Women Gain In Cheating? / Possesed Man Eats Baby Live In Front Of Cameras [ PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.