Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,016 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63079 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2008
Small time now seun go lock this thread, u guys berra take time. . . tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by matty19: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2008
join together all nairalanders and let's support our own naija boy uti
wish him luck wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by serubawon(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2008
Strategy upon strategy. The thing don dey complicate small small o
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Beamer: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2008
Spot on Tampico. Some of us 'Forumites' are not Naija. But we are cool. We understand a dash of patriotism here and there. Just check the poll on this thread about whom you think will win BBA3!!! Uti wins with a bigger margin than Usain Bolt.

Been reading the threads and as usual, very interesting. LC keeps calling Sheila a Maasai gal. I know it is in jest, and there is no need to be a pedant, but she really is Luhya (from her name Ominde) though her mother is Kisii (giving her the Kwamboka name). And those are just two of the over 42 tribes in Kenya!!! But with all the ribal issues we have had, we simply like to think of her as Kenyan.

http://www.artmatters.info/?articleid=213

http://www.artmatters.info/?articleid=55

Now, am more into the Sunday show due to pressures of time. Here went my take to complement Salsera.

[b]After one eventful week with Housemates getting acquainted, the highlight of it all was another cold Sunday evening when Housemates were asked to perform an activity that told the viewers something about themselves. Some activities they did. Before that, a recap.

Housemates had been reprimanded by Big Brother following the truthfully daring game that had been engaged in three days into the show, with more saliva exchange than The Young and the Reckless. Spoilsport Biggie seems intent to dish out punishment faster than a policeman giving speeding tickets at Formula 1. Reprimanded for entertaining us? Oh.

But TK was kissed by Lucille and he smiled happily like a dog with two tails; Girl Latoya was aghast when her ‘girls’ were nibbled; Hazel found lip locking with Sheila too revulsive and rather took the dip; Ricco perfected his clothes allergy like a homeless peep in Puerto Rico; and Biggie kept showing us the clock more as a reminder that it was past bed time.

Come Sunday, the Housemates showed us their true colours with Tawana kicking it off with some traditional jig which would sure do some culling for that cellulite.

Having discarded Sheila’s dress, Ricco, immediately came up cross-dressed this time as Mimi. He was supposedly imitating Beyonce, but there was no Jay Z to hit on him due to the rumours that his mouth, sort of reeks. Reek Oh!

Thami did not sing or dance or read a book. Instead, he just consumed a lot of pepper and guzzled some palm wine. I know, I know. He must be thinking he is the new Chili Palmer.

Mimi on the other hand decides that she can break the law and plead some diplomatic immunity. Ms Ambazzadah murders a Whitney song and in mitigation simply talks about the children. It is always the children. Her punishment? Coming up next.

La Toya has been behaving like a dual SIM card in a cellphone with the two phones being Morris and Ricco. Morris by day and Ricco by night, she had decided. Technically, one of the guys is getting to be with her at peak hours. So with the inevitable drama that will arise, it was time for her to kiss and make up. So she kissed Morris during the DJ treat and for the make up, well, she applies it on Mimi.

TK uses up his time to ‘rap’ once again, doing just his best to advertise for the ear buds market across the continent. It is a pity that nobody has told him that this wasn’t about what you want to do when you grow up. And down, judging from his Shower Hour slots.

Sheila… oh Sheila. She has ‘Spoiler Alert’ written all over her conversations. If you haven’t been watching movies, mute the remote when she is on for she will give away the plot line. Next she will also be doing the movie stunts too. She sang an R & B song. Raspy and Boring.

Lucille says she is a virgin. Well, when she learnt that Tawana was the Head of House and liked Munya who liked her (Lucille), she said in all virginal innocence: I am so bleeped. She however wasn’t and instead she just read a passage from a book. Oh, and just so we are clear, the book wasn’t ‘How To Pop The Cherry!’

Hazel from Malawi decided to mouth some traditional song forgetting that after the Idols experience, the words ‘song’ and ‘Malawi’ don’t go together. She also does a jig that is so ancient that it went straight to the Big Brother Museum.

Nigeria is known for football… which is played on green pitches with white markings. Flag that one! So anyways, Uti who is Nigerian decides to go Italian by singing a tenor number. The name is Lutiano Pavaruti, eh?

Morris, whose manhood has been christened ‘the Last King of Scotland’ by some feminine viewers, comes on stage wearing some hideous Zangalewa outfit and tries to accentuate the manhood theme with some cucumber upfront and inexplicable plastic surgery on his bum. Surely, only La Toya would love that performance and make up.

Munya is in his element when he is with Lucille. He even opens up her heart like he is peeling a banana. He still has that irritating accent and believes that he is funnier than Jon Stewart wearing a monkey costume. I hate the performance.

That was it for the Sunday show. In the backdrop of Barrack Obama’s speech at the Convention when some people said he had a backdrop that was Zeus-like, Mr. KB brings on stage Zeus as the performance of the night.

He also discloses that some two new moles will be going into the house to clean the pool on Fridays. Yes, that is another episode being baked by Biggie. And when you look at the ingredients, you have to wonder what would come next. There are always the nominations. And as we all know, friends don’t nominate each other… unless they have to. See you again![/b]

grin angry sad
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2008
@beamer,
a pwerry write up and funny too. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by adechuks(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2008
seun001:

@beamer,
a pwerry write up and funny too. grin grin grin
You can say that again.
The guy (masai or no masai) simply writes well.

As you would expect, I followed up the links he put in (like someone who does nothing all day but wait for posts on this forum would), and lo and behold. our own Sheila is revealed as Kenya's miss tourism 2006. Not just that, i read that Miss Sheila is "a born-again christian". I almost fainted, given the number of tales she has given us about her perpetual drunkenness when back in Kenya, and the pure 18+ junk that comes out of her mouth regularly.
Then i went to the second link and saw she had been 'dethroned' for ‘gross misconduct’. Ha ha,  now we are talking about the same person. And of course, this was a mere 2 months into her reign. I can only imagine that there were several 'warnings', missed appointments, more warnings before they yanked off the crown from her sharp head.

And to think that she's my favorite girl in the house,
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2008
adechuks:

You can say that again.
The guy (masai or no masai) simply writes well.

As you would expect, I followed up the links he put in (like someone who does nothing all day but wait for posts on this forum would), and lo and behold. our own Sheila is revealed as Kenya's miss tourism 2006. Not just that, i read that Miss Sheila is "a born-again christian". I almost fainted, given the number of tales she has given us about her perpetual drunkenness when back in Kenya, and the pure 18+ junk that comes out of her mouth regularly.
Then i went to the second link and saw she had been 'dethroned' for ‘gross misconduct’. Ha ha,  now we are talking about the same person. And of course, this was a mere 2 months into her reign. I can only imagine that there were several 'warnings', missed appointments, more warnings before they yanked off the crown from her sharp head.

And to think that she's my favorite girl in the house,

its pretty obvious that she's strongly independent,never back down,talkative chic
but still i think she's ok and besides her mgrs def have problems because her predecessors too didnt serve their full term and reading from her defence,its also obvious her mgrs are slave-drivers.
slave driver + stubborn queen = chaos grin grin grin shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2008
thanx y’all for the update. Much luv
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by RSA(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2008
Taken from Lerato of BB2 Fame
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
by Lerato Sengadi

Please bare with me, I have a lot to say this week!

I must admit I tried to watch as much as possible but after maybe half an hour a day of trying I thought I would be found lifeless on my couch; cause of death – DBB (death by boredom!!!!)

So I gave up on that & thought I would just watch the “important” bits, the Thursday night presentation of the magic mushrooms for one. Their presentations were ok, nothing to write home about. But two things did stand out: A) that Munya is one articulate & eloquent brother with a great creative eye (best looking mushroom by far) & B) that Thami did not once mention the World Cup 2010! OMG!

Fast forward more boring bits……

Biggie then decided to reward them with a party with Waxxy on the 1’s & 2’s! OMG!!!!!
What was once a land of Alice in Wonderland on an acid trip turned into a strip joint in down town Atlanta…, no, actually downtown Jozi!!! A few things stood out…

Mimi was on her salsa tip topped with a touch of Vegas impersonator.

Ricco dances like a girl at a club waiting to get picked up. Very scary! Nothing manly about his Shakira meets Turkish belly dancer moves! Give him a Brazilian weave (& wax), 10 inch glass stilettos, the tiniest yellow bikini & throw him on a beach in Rio and I’m sure he’ll feel right at home! *My mind is completely made up! Ricco is an immature narcissist with cross dressing tendencies!!!

Sheila’s a$$ crack!

Munya is such a cutie!

TK’s hotel tapestry jersey! Which he wore the whole damn weekend! (mmmm…reminds of another jersey that used irritate me royally!!!) Does he smoke weed? Cos he was rolling those “ciggies” fast and furiously, like a pro. There was actually a moment this weekend when I thought there had been a death in the BBA3 house. I kept thinking “Someone please check TK for a pulse!” that was until he let out a little grunt of discomfort and I sighed with relief.

And the piece de resistance (with a heavy nasal French accent)……Slutoya (as she has affectionately become known, lol)! She never seizes to amaze me! Initially I thought I liked her, well a week into the show not so much! I have to give it to her she dances well (Mental note: Next bachelor party have to book her as entertainment!) she danced the night away and managed to slip her tongue so far down Morris’s throat that I’m sure she was able to taste what he had had for dinner (eewww, wasn’t she complaining about a mouth infection of some sort?). I think she’s convinced she’s sexy, with her OR Tambo International forehead (ok, that wasn’t nice but I don’t take it back!). Anyway one man’s meat is another man’s poison.

Fast forward more boring bits, drunken talk, sisterly advise…PAUSE!

Sheila disses Munya for TK (YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!)

The Housemates receive their task for that evening’s presentation. The task – to Tell the world who they are! They clearly didn’t take it seriously, and the results of this would be visible later on in the evening!

Fast forward some more…Stop at Sunday night Live Show

As I patiently waited for the show to begin I have all sorts of visions as to how the HM’s are gonna razzle and dazzle us. Just as I was mid thought the show began.

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, where were the audience members? The place was so empty! But I though “ok, the audience members don’t make the show… it’ll get better”.

My “the glass is half FULL” outlook was quickly shattered!

The annoying dancers were back! This time they seemed to be doing a role reversal. The guys looked & danced like girls and visa versa!

Then there was a performance by someone called Zeus. WHATEVER!! If the dude is going to mime the least he could do is make it look convincing! And I just couldn’t believe that Stagga (the Don Da Da…LMAO!) is attempting a comeback. LMAO!

Where the hell is the production team!??!? The show looked like some low budget college project!!! Things did not run like clock work!! The awkward moments of silence, the bad audio into the house and I have to mention again…the damn dancers!!!!

I began to feel like I had just wasted my early evening viewing on a load of crap but I couldn’t bring myself to flip channels cos I just had to see the presentations. And they finally began!

AND HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS…,

Tawana – Cool dancing, I just kept hoping she doesn’t have a Janet Jackson moment and unwillingly flash the masses. But after she stopped dancing I thought she was going to do some sort of praise song or something of the sort….mmmmm…no cigar there!

Sheila – if she went out there thinking she could sing then DAMN! But if she went out there knowing that she can’t sing and did it anyway in the spirit of fun….then, good for you and your confidence.

Mimi – LMAO! She has got to be kidding me! That’s all I can say, won’t go into the finer details.

Morris / Uti – WTF! I was at least expecting them to be one of the few that entertained!

Lucille – I think she’s a rather special case. The poem………so WHATEVER!

Half way through their presentations I felt so embarrassed for them, I was cringing that there is no way it could get any worse. I thought it was humanly impossible! Again, my optimistic outlook was crushed!

Latoya – was she seriously doing Mimi’s make up? When she herself looks like frikken Ru Paul! Don’t know what Mimi was thinking letting her do her make up!

Tk – I thought he was an Mc? A) He had it written down, so much for free styling B) he needs to realize that he is no Notorious BIG and C) his swagger power is about 1%! Plus what the hell was he going on about!

Hazel – She tried to represent or at least depict who she is.

Ricco – is starting to really annoy me. After warning Uti against wearing the wig in the performance claiming that it was “so Richard”, he goes and does exactly what he had warned against. A word of advice to this dude…Be original!!

Munya – WELL DONE! Someone who actually understood the task!!!

And lastly our very own Thami – what was he thinking? Up until this point I have been very, very patriotic! But after his presentation my stance is starting to waver, unwillingly! I hope he had put a big tin of Zam-Buck or Vaseline next to the toilet bowel cos he is about to suffer the worst case of Ring-Sting South of India.

Oh crap, almost forgot the group effort. That left my jaw on the floor. It was the worst thing I’ve seen….let me leave it at that because I have nothing nice to say about it at all, not a single thing!

My synopsis: Munya is a proud Zimbabwean from Sunny Harare, Ricco is a drag queen, Morris is the village idiot, Uti is an obese opera singer, Tawana is a true blooded Motswana, Lucille can read, Hazel is Malawian, Thami has Indian blood and a threshold for firey orifices’, Mimi is Whitney Huston and U2’s Bono wrapped in1, Sheila is….eish, donno, Latoya has the talent of turning normal looking people into clowns with the use of colour palates and Tk just needs a reality check!

My conclusion: No one understood what the task except Munya (kudos to you), Hazel & Tawana!

Mmmmmm…is this a sign of the intellectual or intelligence levels?, mmmmmm….just asking.

Anyway, am absolutely looking forward to this weeks nominations! Finally!

Till next week…

P.S: My rockstar of the week is Munya, hands down! The big L on the forehead goes to the biggest forehead, Latoya!

Oh, and those pool cleaners! ROTFLMAO! Like the Moles they too will fail!!!

Hallelujah holla back

http://www.tvsa.co.za/default.asp?blogname=leratoslair&ArticleID=9108
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kanz: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ tampico, i think lucille deserved what she got from uti. its wasnt her biz, Sheila didnt say nythin when uti cald Thami a retard nd her brother not cousin or aunt or friend is a retard. i would cal what lucille did weepin more dan d bereaved. Frankly she has bn feelin 2 hot with herslf, lik d most sought aftet babe in d bba hse. m sure u watched d,show were she nd munya were discussin hu she likes and she says she is attracted to ricco, uti, tk nd him. Now wat sensible human being says that. anyone wit half a brain cud c that munya wanted 2 kno if she is attracted to him, but no she goes ahead to mention almost all d guys names, she mite as well v added bb nd kabelo to the list of her crushes.
   after her quarrel wit uti, she had 2 cry ON NATIONAL T.V. Lucille is 21, i think she should act her age not her shoe size, keep it up uti, embittered ex fan of lucille.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kanz: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ RSA, u said it like it is. i tink latoya is suffering from LOW SELF ESTEEM.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by RSA(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2008
kanz:

@ RSA, u said it like it is. i think latoya is suffering from LOW SELF ESTEEM.

I copied this from Lerato's(Bg Brother 2) blog
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by klas(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2008
Holier-than-thou Lucille used the same F word she cried over when Uti did same and she got a subtle threat from big brother.

After spending almost two weeks in the House, Lucille sees her Diary Sessions as no game for the kids.
She says her worst nightmare in the House are the times she confronts the faceless man with a husky voice – Big Brother.

Lucille says she finds “the whole Big Brother Africa III experience so f****d up. How cold and unfair is that [speaking to Biggie]?”

Speaking to Munya in the bedroom Lucille says she can’t understand why Big Brother insists on finding out from each Housemate what happened the previous day yet he watches them everyday.

She questions what more does he want he to know because he’s privileged to the ‘ins’ of the House 24/7. Lucille says rather than chatting to Big Brother she’d prefer writing a journal to give feedback to the general public about her activities in there.

She says what also "pisses her off" about the Diary Sessions is that she doesn’t feel any interaction with him at all. As a result she doesn’t look at the camera they were told to focus on when addressing him in that tiny room with an orange couch because the whole experience sucks.

“I feel no connection at all …and it feels very strange and very intimidating”.

Well enough said Lucille… it remains to be seen how long the self declared Big Brother ‘hater’ is going to last in the House.

Source: mnetafrica/bigbrother
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by serubawon(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2008
RSA, I've got to hand it to you. you had me in stitches man. nice synopsis. My stomach still hurts
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2008
I was ere, thanks every1 for the info and entertainment.

Tamps sweety! u online?i dey fear oo
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2008
Thanx RSA. Nice one dere. Wassp Tommyex? Hwz NLNG?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2008
Hey Beamer
you're welcome

lovin' ur post

LOL 'dual sim card' - ur comments abt latoya are just lipsrsealed

@uchetobi

na so u dey reveal job shocked
@tommyex
so we can presume the nxt reunion is on u wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2008
@tommyex
besides what r u doing at finsbury park? abi you dey buy ermm wholesale

OFFTOPIC

Is it just me but aren't we due for a public holiday in Nigeria soon sad
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2008
Great pace we're setting with this thread. 11 days, 11 pages. That's a page a day. Meaning we're probably going to end up with at least 91 pages. Wow. Nice going people.

@Beamer,
Yo man, great write up as usual. And funny as hell too. I've been calling Sheila a Masai girl, my bad. But that was because practically everyone recognizes Kenya as being the land of the masai. It is most probably the most famous tribe in Kenya and i used it merely as a synecdoche to refer to Kenya. If i had referred to her as the 'luhya girl' everyone except you would probably be like 

Finally saw the big Uti/Lucille fight today. She so got what she deserved for butting in where she wasn't invited. My opinion.

The Olympics closing ceremonies are looking good, if the rehearsals are anything to go by. Uti didn't win anything, much like Team Nigeria and he and Ricco got me pretty uncomfortable with all their talk about "the fat guys" during the tasks yesterday. But apparently it was all in good fun and the 'porky kids' took it all in good cheer.

But is Uti's relentless hounding of Thami all harmless fun? Or is there some deep rooted malice involved? Uti doesn't consider it tension and said as much to Biggie today. But i wonder how Thami and South Africans view it. He keeps calling Thami 'Retard' and 'Porky' and a lot of other names. It gets me decidedly uncomfortable but Uti says its a 'guy' thing and considers Thami his favorite housemate right now. i don't know. What do you guys think?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2008

Hey y'all!

I Think Uti should take his time.I think he may have overheard that we think he's too hot, n he feels he can be mean to others.
He shud know that atleast Porky is getting looks from the ladies with his looks. If he is so fine why aren't the ladies fighting for him

Beamer Hey!Luvd ure post to the point , i had to cozy up wit a steaming mug of coffee to enjoy it wink .
Lerato's comments are OFF THE HOOK! grin
Gotta run.Gotta flight to catch.

I know i know shortest post ive sent so far grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2008
@Salsera its kinda general news o. if u follow the which way NLNG thread.

Thanx T and LC for the updates
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kaypumpin2(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2008
the guy Uti jsut reminds me so much of sare art alade in project fame.He cld be irritatig with his over confidence sometimes
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
Uti shud chill
the nominations are fake so thami isnt going anywhere

broda shud start playing smart

LC
I think the thread's length is due more to the number of images placed than the number of posts
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by townboy: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2008
The problem me i have with the Uti guy is that why is it that he no wan get another job pass reality show. He was in The Next Movie Star 2007 and he came second and this year he is in BBA, Maybe next year he will be in Idols
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by FILEBE(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2008
I JUST CAN IMAGINE IT. HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A SHOW WHEN I KNOW I WILL OPEN UP MY SOCIAL AMENITIES. THEN MY FATHER WILL BE AT HOME WATCHING ME AND SAYING THATS MY CHILD IN THE SHOWER ROOM. HOW WEIRD. INFACT IT SHOULD BE STOPPED FOREVER AND THE MONEY SHOULD BE USED FOR EDUCATIONAL REALITY SHOW
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by makin(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2008
@LC
I think Uti has taken the "Guyish"swagger too far, and he probably doesn't know how to stop it.
He's gonna get burned at some point, cause just like the incident with Lucille someone would be offended, and then he would definitely be on his (Uti) back foot.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2008
kay_pumpin:

the guy Uti jsut reminds me so much of sare art alade in project fame.He cld be irritatig with his over confidence sometimes
As i hear from a babe that knows him,he is actually like that, so we can only get more of his over-confidence move. But thats ok,its a reality show, i feel he may go fareven though my friend doesnt think so.

Hi Makin,good to see you around

Tamps dear, come get ur award for shortest post, at least you can be like me 4 once! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2008
Uchetobi, its not fair oo,its really unfair,big time can't a brother belong 2 more than 1 thread,i like 2 flow,
I could have done without the advert though, i have been good n work is ok too, how u dey? and work?

Salsera, u better don't discourage me, though i have met a member of the thread alreadyvery lovely n cute chic like that, I am too shy to meet people grin
@tommyex
so we can presume the nxt reunion is on u

Yea, good presumption,very correct. You must have been the best student in class. How has La casera been?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kaydee(m): 12:35am On Sep 05, 2008
Woah! Beamer + LC,i don't need to watch then,i can just come here and read and brag the next day bout watching all night.So good to have you around Beamer.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by thando(f): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2008
uti is such a bad loser. i liked him at the begining but now he disgusts me.its just insecure ppl who act the way he does and he made it so obvios.fine who wants to be beaten by thami at anythin but still the things he said were uncalled for. bitch retard yo mom jokes he goes on to say south africans rape lil babies n thats a very sensitive issue not just to SA but even worse to the lil victims. WTF . he shouldnt by no mistake forget he is in SA n watch his mouth.overconfidence pleeez just plain stupidity.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by JUNIT1(m): 6:40am On Sep 05, 2008
hando relax, u only poining out the disses that uti gives thami, what about the disses that thami gives uti, those disses are taking in a good spirit, and is actually what makes the house interesting as everybody knows that they are both joking. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2008
@tommyex

u see that's why i like this thread- Big boys are already catering for the reunion, I mean LC is making mega-bucks,,Tommy is in/at Finsbury park buying beta 'baffs' for us.
La casera? who is she? take ur time or else we go fight o!
cute/lovely chic--- okay it must be ******* she told me when she met you. for the life of me i thot u were married with kids till she said you were young. i'm sure she meant it as a compliment grin

@all
my subscription just expired so i no fit watch (moderator no vex) till sat

@thando
they r just dissing each other, i dont think it should be taken as anything more than that
if it was said behind each others backs then it cud be an issue but its not
so cud we please move on

by the way
how is Miz Ambazzadeur doing grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.