Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63057 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2008
Ha. All this talk about me making all the money in the world. I wonder where that started. Oya, start reporting yourselves. But it’s great to be back here. Looks like the house is going to be a real riot. What a truly scrumlicious collection of housemates Biggie has put together for the third season. From GI Jane with the crew cut to the Fat Joe wannabe with the ‘spinners’ pendant, it’s a real motley crew. For once, the Naija boy looks like a fairly accurate representation of the true Nigerian, thank God for small mercies. Trust me and my conspiracy theories, but something tells me they are going to try and compensate Nigeria for the outcry over the Ofunneka debacle by ‘allowing’ us win it this time around. They know we have such short memories and once we win it, all will be forgotten. I mean, isn’t this the same country where someone made off with four billion 1980s naira and was to have been returned in a crate but made a triumphal return to a red carpet reception when the money ran out?

But back to the house. That décor is simply outasite. The jungle theme for the lounge will take some getting used to, but it sure rocks for me. I’ve always been one for the weird and wonderful when it comes to interiors and the BBA team has done a truly stellar job with the house. It’s a fresh take on environmental design with no clear distinctions between outdoors and indoors. When KB was taking his tour of the house, it took a wide camera shot for me to realize he had left the garden and was actually in the lounge. Wish I could do something like that in my crib. cool cool

The housemates are cool and each one reminds me of a former Big Brother Housemate. This season Lerato is from Kenya and Meryl is from Tanzania. Sheila and Latoya appear to have the highest entertainment value after the first day; Sheila with her glib tongue and overdeveloped sense of humour and Latoya with those boobs and her constant traipsing from guy to guy. On the first night Latoya was clinging to Naija boy Uti, but then invited Angolan housemate Ricco to sleep in her bed. Last night she spent a huge chunk of time with Ugandan housemate Morris cuddling and talking in muted tones. It doesn’t make sense to me yet. But she’s an entertainer, and according to D’Banj the entertainer-in-chief, as an entertainer, you don’t need to make sense. (Wonder what Ruggedman has to say about that). Sheila asked all the girls if they would have sex in the house and placed a wager to see who would do it first. She also asked the guys if they would ‘self-service’ when the pressure got too much. When she was asked the same question she didn’t even miss a beat before saying ‘definitely.’ shocked shocked :

Uti reminds me of Ebuka from BBN. Good looking, articulate, real, everything he needs to be the alpha male in the house. But I hope he’s quick on the uptake. Seems to be really into the Bible and had a brawl with Botswana’s housemate, GI Jane Tawana when she said ‘Bleep the Bible.’ Doesn’t seem to be interested in hooking up with any chick just yet. In fact, the Kenyan chick whom  we have all but married him off to is the one person he says he is sure he won’t like. But never say never. We all know how thin that famous line between love and hate is. wink wink

My favourite housemate though, is Ricco. He looks like something right out of a Tego Calderon music video. You know those dangerous Mexican types you see holding back pitbulls and bull mastiffs that seem like they need anger management? That’s Ricco. Complete with the toned muscles, tattoos and the sagging pants. He just seems so dangerous, and the rosary hanging from his neck only serves to accentuate this thinly veiled lethalness. Aside from Uti, I’ll be rooting for Ricco to go far.

The rest of the housemates haven’t exactly leapt off the screen at me. Lucille from Namibia is impossibly pretty but strangely taciturn, and is a self-confessed virgin. Hazel with the fabulous body and great hair is somewhat anonymous to me. I always have to struggle to find her in the house. The Ghanaian dancing queen also seems to have a pretty good voice to go with her dance moves. She is a tad ungainly though, with all that disproportionately distributed weight. Apparently Thami the south African housemate was away on the day God was distributing ears. Take a look at his ears. They seem like they were made from leftovers and there wasn’t quite enough material to get them to their full size. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed did i say that out loud? He already has beef for Naija boy Uti and nominated him as his Zero last night. (When will this Naija/ SA beef end?).

Munya, Morris and Takondwa from Zim, Uganda and Zambia are all cool guys. The Ugandan seems to be getting the lion’s share of the Tanzanian vixen’s affections, while the Zambian rapper is the hot pick for Sheila from Kenya, though he appears to prefer GI Jane and tried to get fresh with her last night. She picked up her stuff and promptly left the bed and went to sleep with Morris. Some sharp rejection there but I think Sheila is a better pick than Tawana. But it is in the nature of man to flee from that which pursues him and pursue that which flees from him. It’s going to be a rollicking ride, that’s for sure. But it is very early days yet  so we’ll have to see how this develops.

Dorcas:

hi everyone, how is uti planning to rock the house and the babes with his wedding band on and his wife watching him daily from naija

Uti was joking when he said he was married and everyone has taken it out of context. His wife is imaginary and was a response to a housemate's question about why Biggie didn't include a married housemate this time around. the guy was just joshing when he said he was married o. How many 25 year old Nigerian males do you know that are married? Especially when they're still in school?

inspired_m:

THAMI & HAZEL ARE HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW,

LESS THAN 48HOURS INTO THE SHOW
 shocked shocked shocked

@inspired_m
Come on. Some of us are actually watching this show, you know.

@Tampico, salsera, uchetobi, uche1, adechuks, the queen, and all the other folks
it's great to be back. I'm sure we'll have even more fun than the last time. Who knows, we could even have our Reunion in some exotic location this time around. Maybe somewhere sinfully beautiful. Like Zanzibar, for instance. grin what do you guys think?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by jnze: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2008
lawyerchap:

The housemates are cool and each one reminds me of a former Big Brother Housemate. This season Lerato is from Kenya and Meryl is from Tanzania. Sheila and Latoya appear to have the highest entertainment value after the first day; Sheila with her glib tongue and overdeveloped sense of humour and Latoya with those boobs and her constant traipsing from guy to guy. On the first night Latoya was clinging to Naija boy Uti, but then invited Angolan housemate Ricco to sleep in her bed. Last night she spent a huge chunk of time with Ugandan housemate Morris cuddling and talking in muted tones. It doesn’t make sense to me yet. But she’s an entertainer, and according to D’Banj the entertainer-in-chief, as an entertainer, you don’t need to make sense. (Wonder what Ruggedman has to say about that). Sheila asked all the girls if they would have sex in the house and placed a wager to see who would do it first. She also asked the guys if they would ‘self-service’ when the pressure got too much. When she was asked the same question she didn’t even miss a beat before saying ‘definitely.’ shocked shocked :

Me thinks Latoya is trying to replay Tati's strategy, hope it works for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2008
lawyerchap:

Uti was joking when he said he was married and everyone has taken it out of context. His wife is imaginary and was a response to a housemate's question about why Biggie didn't include a married housemate this time around. the guy was just joshing when he said he was married o. How many 25 year old Nigerian males do you know that are married? Especially when they're still in school?

@inspired_m

really,then am sure he is using microscopic eyes on dem girls already.naija/SA antagonism?i tire oh
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lonelypal(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2008
Hey y'all,
I think so far UTI is still d one holding it down in d house, he 's kind of takin time to study evryone in d house. I love that strategy of his by kipin his status on d down-low when he said he is married.

I see Angolans dnt waste time in going for what they want grin RICCO is alrdy running some shits with that Namibia gurl, no wonder he requested frm Biggie for light outs, lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2008
@
lawyerchap:

Ha. All this talk about me making all the money in the world. I wonder where that started. Oya, start reporting yourselves. But it’s great to be back here. Looks like the house is going to be a real riot. What a truly scrumlicious collection of housemates Biggie has put together for the third season. From GI Jane with the crew cut to the Fat Joe wannabe with the ‘spinners’ pendant, it’s a real motley crew. For once, the Naija boy looks like a fairly accurate representation of the true Nigerian, thank God for small mercies. Trust me and my conspiracy theories, but something tells me they are going to try and compensate Nigeria for the outcry over the Ofunneka debacle by ‘allowing’ us win it this time around. They know we have such short memories and once we win it, all will be forgotten. I mean, isn’t this the same country where someone made off with four billion 1980s naira and was to have been returned in a crate but made a triumphal return to a red carpet reception when the money ran out?

But back to the house. That décor is simply outasite. The jungle theme for the lounge will take some getting used to, but it sure rocks for me. I’ve always been one for the weird and wonderful when it comes to interiors and the BBA team has done a truly stellar job with the house. It’s a fresh take on environmental design with no clear distinctions between outdoors and indoors. When KB was taking his tour of the house, it took a wide camera shot for me to realize he had left the garden and was actually in the lounge. Wish I could do something like that in my crib. cool cool

Uti reminds me of Ebuka from BBN. Good looking, articulate, real, everything he needs to be the alpha male in the house. But I hope he’s quick on the uptake. Seems to be really into the Bible and had a brawl with Botswana’s housemate, GI Jane Tawana when she said ‘Bleep the Bible.’ Doesn’t seem to be interested in hooking up with any chick just yet. In fact, the Kenyan chick whom  we have all but married him off to is the one person he says he is sure he won’t like. But never say never. We all know how thin that famous line between love and hate is. wink wink

My favourite housemate though, is Ricco. He looks like something right out of a Tego Calderon music video. You know those dangerous Mexican types you see holding back pitbulls and bull mastiffs that seem like they need anger management? That’s Ricco. Complete with the toned muscles, tattoos and the sagging pants. He just seems so dangerous, and the rosary hanging from his neck only serves to accentuate this thinly veiled lethalness. Aside from Uti, I’ll be rooting for Ricco to go far.

The rest of the housemates haven’t exactly leapt off the screen at me. Lucille from Namibia is impossibly pretty but strangely taciturn, and is a self-confessed virgin. Hazel with the fabulous body and great hair is somewhat anonymous to me. I always have to struggle to find her in the house. The Ghanaian dancing queen also seems to have a pretty good voice to go with her dance moves. She is a tad ungainly though, with all that disproportionately distributed weight. Apparently Thami the south African housemate was away on the day God was distributing ears. Take a look at his ears. They seem like they were made from leftovers and there wasn’t quite enough material to get them to their full size. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed did i say that out loud? He already has beef for Naija boy Uti and nominated him as his Zero last night. (When will this Naija/ SA beef end?).

Munya, Morris and Takondwa from Zim, Uganda and Zambia are all cool guys. The Ugandan seems to be getting the lion’s share of the Tanzanian vixen’s affections, while the Zambian rapper is the hot pick for Sheila from Kenya, though he appears to prefer GI Jane and tried to get fresh with her last night. She picked up her stuff and promptly left the bed and went to sleep with Morris. Some sharp rejection there but I think Sheila is a better pick than Tawana. But it is in the nature of man to flee from that which pursues him and pursue that which flees from him. It’s going to be a rollicking ride, that’s for sure. But it is very early days yet  so we’ll have to see how this develops.

@inspired_m

@Tampico, salsera, uchetobi, uche1, adechuks, the queen, and all the other folks
it's great to be back. I'm sure we'll have even more fun than the last time. Who knows, we could even have our Reunion in some exotic location this time around. Maybe somewhere sinfully beautiful. Like Zanzibar, for instance. grin what do you guys think?

@LC

You see when money talks, trips happen!! grin

erm, na u dey by my ticket

@Tampico

Sunshine!!! how far?  Nice analysis , i still have to put faces to the names
cos all i've seen so far is one effeminate male, a chic with nice hair, a potruding belly and onnnnnnnnnne fyyyyyyyyyyyyyne naija guy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by 12516(f): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2008
Au long did it take 4 'em 2 activate ur 198.I sent my number yday n its still scrambled.I've wasted all my minutes kalin d customer care, Dont know wat 2 do again o. angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ThisDumebi: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2008
It's often said that the one who prepares medicine for the mad man is not even certain whether he (the mad man) will accept it. That aptly describes the unwarranted restriction on BBA iii disgustingly instigated by those Reps who know nothing about public sensitivity.I was looking forward to having one of the best moments of my life in my new appartment with the stretch of exciting events from the olympics,premiership and now BBA. But see how it has all turned out? sadDo our lives have to be completely adversely affected by the misbegotten tendencies of the people in govt?Peeps, how can i solve my 'restriction' wahala?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lonelypal(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2008
ThisDumebi:

It's often said that the one who prepares medicine for the mad man is not even certain whether he (the mad man) will accept it. That aptly describes the unwarranted restriction on BBA iii disgustingly instigated by those Reps who know nothing about public sensitivity.I was looking forward to having one of the best moments of my life in my new appartment with the stretch of exciting events from the olympics,premiership and now BBA. But see how it has all turned out? sadDo our lives have to be completely adversely affected by the misbegotten tendencies of the people in govt?Peeps, how can i solve my 'restriction' wahala?

go to page 5 of this thread to see contacts provided someone here
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2008
Is it just me, or did some of ya have to hold the dictionary while reading LC's write up? Tnk G for technology, i simply had to punch in the words on my pda to confirm some words i was hazy on. Ive finally activated 198. I had to go their office at the pentagon on opebi, fill a form, and it was activated in a jiffy. If u have time to waste, u can keep on trying to call customer service.But if u get lucky to get them, it can be done on phone too. The fastest solution i may suggest is to go to the nearest dstv office with ure smartcard.There are no more ques(atleast where i went), n it takes like 3mins to activate.

@LC
The beef bw SA /Naija mite never end. You c SA mayhave given birth to the white civilization, but Naija puts the F in LIFE, and FUN and for that the beef continues.
How can u think the decor is gr8t?duh. N here i was thinking u were a complete guy undecided wink The mnet site has dedicated a thread to the ugly house, n has named it, the worst BB house ever. Anyway, i gess diff. strokes for diff. folks.
Thank u for clearing up the Uti marriage issue, and Hazel sex scandal.It seems some people on this thread r just looking to create an uproarious scandal here angry.
As for the Zanzibar reunion? Well ure the guy with the big bucks now i hereby confer u the honorary title of Big Shot BBA3 reunion sole sponsor for 15 peeps, I most worthy and trustworthy BB reunion party planner am at ure service.I'm sure i can locate a zanzibar equivalent in Lag ;Ddefinitely not joking.

@Salsera
Our Naija guy fine abi? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by uche1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ LC, nice one son. I will like to get my own share of the money ehennnn.

@All
Hey People am back, so sorry, bin very busy, missed u all, trust me, so gud to be back (tho may not be as active as before), But we got to do what we got to do.
OMG!!! that UTI guys is HOT, Feli feli, am proud to be Naija mhen!!!

that guy is a proper naija, Did anyone see UTi's diary session?

The real game has started, love u all,
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2008
uche1:

@ LC, nice one son. I will like to get my own share of the money ehennnn.

@All
Hey People am back, so sorry, bin very busy, missed u all, trust me, so good to be back (tho may not be as active as before), But we got to do what we got to do.
OMG!!! that UTI guys is HOT, Feli feli, am proud to be Naija mhen!!!

that guy is a proper naija, Did anyone see UTi's diary session?

The real game has started, love u all,

@Uche1
You sound so brokeback mountainish when u say Uti is hot undecided We gals say he is hot.You say he is cool, fine, or whatever never hot,DUDE
Let us truly pray homeboy has a workable strategy.But like he said in his intro, such plans never go as planned when planned. I think he should just observe the strenghts n weaknesses of other HMs and strike wen appropriate.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by oluwanisol(f): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2008
hi everybody, welcome back 2 bba 3. tampico was up?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by uche1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2008
@Tampico, alright the guy is ugly lol shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2008
I dont like Sheila. She's a loud mouth. I dont like too open people.They scare me.
I like Lucille, Uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dalby(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2008
Hi you all, its been a while but I still remember names (Not mentioning any). 5 pages already, quite a good start!!
How una see the Ghana WOMAN

For those having problems with activation, send an email to

dstv@nigeria.multichoice.co.za
or
dstv@mwebnigeria.com

Stating your NAME and SMART CARD NUMBER and it will be done in minutes.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2008
The ghana woman will not be noticed when the real fun starts
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lonelypal(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2008
timba_bng:

The ghana woman will not be noticed when the real fun starts

yeah u got that right,
for cryin out load what has she got to flaunt by xposin those damn pot bellies? angry angry , Sheila 's got sumthin to flaunt though grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dalby(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2008
lonelypal:

yeah u got that right,
for cryin out load what has she got to flaunt by xposin those damn pot bellies? angry angry , Sheila 's got sumthin to flaunt though grin

Hahahaha!!!

Could not have put it better, at best she is damn right irritating, wanting to be seen and heard at all cost grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by JUNIT1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2008
what did uti do to tammie? i really can't get it, anyway, s.a just booked their downfall by going against the nigerian, there was a comment about rico getting it down with the namibian, u got your story mixed up, rico's getting it down with latoya from tanzania, maybe they wanna start another richiana story, thinking that they would have fans, we are not dum, ricoya, pathetic, uti keep holding it down, it appears contestants in house are fund of sheila, we arent, so if her name comes out, she gone, hazel, she reminds me of bertha, she so cunny, just watchout for her, lets see waht plans out.peace wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kaydee(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2008
Woah! When is shower hour now? grin grin grin I'm so busy sad Lc and others,make sure U record any "fingergate or Toegate" oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2008
Anybody watched Shower hour? any better this year?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Bluesteps(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2008
Hey Guys.
The shower hours is fun.
The Guys bath naked. U need to see Ricco and Nayo or watever his name is.
BB is not been fair. they suppose show us the main thing but dey go dey show us bak.
BB no bi bak we won see? we won see the main thing.
Funny enof the girls dont bath naked. but the guys do.
ah we are in for sumthing cool.
i wonder why dey no select me after they call me for auditions.
anyway i guess they needed a guy.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Bluesteps(f): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ chrisbenogor

Guy no better o.
Big broda fall our hand.
I dont like the way they are showin the shower hours.
u barely cant see anything.
belike the producer abi director dey fear make e no lose e job like the other 1wey direct Ofunneka o lose e job.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dalby(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
Bluesteps:

@ chrisbenogor

Guy no better o.
Big brother fall our hand.
I don't like the way they are showin the shower hours.
u barely can't see anything.
belike the producer abi director dey fear make e no lose e job like the other 1wey direct Ofunneka o lose e job.

My sister jobs are not easy to come by these days, so the one when you hold, hold with everything including your teeth. Lots of mouths to feed, and extended family dependants. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2008
I don't understand y u guys are tripping so much about shower hour for G''s sake
It's a bunch of naked people. If u want Indecency, i believe u guys are big enough to know where to get one tongue.
It was bad enough that before one had to wake up early to watch a bunch of naked people bathing, now u have to stay up to watch.CRAZYYYYY! shocked
Can u guys please tell us that don't get it, what pleasure u derive from it?
Let's focus on the HM's, their strategy,n the scandals.
Tforever cool
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2008
Bluesteps:

@ chrisbenogor

Guy no better o.
Big brother fall our hand.
I don't like the way they are showin the shower hours.
u barely can't see anything.

Catch uncut on every fridays beginning 6th september at 11pm Nigeria time.  There they will show everything about shower hours and of course all the ", gates"
Tampico:

[color=#990000][/color]
We feed our eyes!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lonelypal(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2008
Tampico:

I don't understand y u guys are tripping so much about shower hour for G''s sake
It's a bunch of naked people. If u want Indecency, i believe u guys are big enough to know where to get one tongue.
It was bad enough that before one had to wake up early to watch a bunch of naked people bathing, now u have to stay up to watch.CRAZYYYYY! shocked
Let's focus on the HM's, their strategy,n the scandals.
Tforever cool
[color=#990000][/color]

couldnt have said it better, honestly there is more fun to BB than watchin nude peeps bathin, lets be matured here pls
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by olufunmi(f): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2008
hi guys wink. i'm sure that uti will represent us well well in da house. we were together in the house of the next movie star and he sure did well. i'm so happy 4 him. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2008
Uti and Morris look the most strategic so far.

I think Mimi will go a long way in this.I am not too sure about Latoya though.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lonelypal(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2008
olufunmi:

hi guys wink. i'm sure that uti will represent us well well in da house. we were together in the house of the next movie star and he sure did well. i'm so happy 4 him. smiley

hmnnn U were in NMS house? which one of them?
why did u guys allow that ghanian dude take d crown frm all y'all? >, just kiddin u guys did great
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Bobbyb(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2008
i think the garden is awesome but as 4 d house i think tehy over-did it.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2008
@Tampico Nne no vex oh men are visual shikena even ninety something percent of the porn industry is targeted at men and its not really fun because something at the back of the head tells you all she is a porn star. The thrill about the big brother shower hour is this, a guy walks past a girl that has a really hot body and his mind instantly wonders whats beneath those clothes again as you can see being visual so when the opportunity knocks men are there to watch not sex but the thrill of seeing whats beneath those clothes.
Just imagine what turns you on in a guy is his abs and you see a schwazneger looking guy in Biggie's house surley you would want to see whats under the shirt abi wetin you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.