Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,806 members, 7,956,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63884 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2008
Hey my 1st post opens a page, Aint I blessed? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Okijajuju1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2008
[size=18pt]ITS SHOWER TIME[/size] shocked shocked grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by cabali(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2008
Any good sights? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
Heells yeah dude. shocked

Ass and Boobies
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by samboribo(m): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2008
but dem dey wear bikins take baff na. apart from ashawo (latoya), no other female really gives us guys, a good sight during shower hour.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2008
i had to share this,

Mimi dey try use big big grammar na so she say she miss Diary session with BB
WHY?
Mama Ghana/miss ambazzadeur say " His voice rejuvenates me"

Hazel raised her head and answered 'BB must feel really chuffed to hear you say that cos I've never heard anyone say your voice rejuvenates me '

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by OluwaKANYE: 4:13am On Aug 30, 2008
dang! who's the fat guy tongue and that girl with sagging breasts, where them girls at cux i can't see any from those pics except lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by TOYOSI20(f): 5:10am On Aug 30, 2008
Wth?, this is straight nudity, hope kids aren't watching the show on TV. . . . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by yaris(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2008
Hi
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by KikiDixy(f): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2008
LOL Lawyerchap, thx for your hilarious recaps as usual, I think despite the swearing, over the top truth&dare games etc, I think this is a really more personable interesting group than BBA2. I loved the presentations on their countries(Except for the South african guy that didnt know what he was talking about half the time).

I really like Munya, Uti, Sheila, Ricco esp. The Ghanaian chick just seems to ramble on about nothing, and all those her stories of the supernatural are serioulsy wack, but she's ok I guess!The Tawana chick is just, no comment! Lucille is beautiful but so quiet.Hazel's loosening up, I thought the TZ chick Latoya was just a Hot bimbo till her presentation on her country, she's smart enough even though she's a loose cannon that is looking to be nailed cheesy. Morris is cool but can get longwinded.Uti shouldnt be preaching to people on the first night but he's cool. Sheila's almost like Lerato but I like her a lot, hope she stays a while and africans don't vote her out leaving good girls like Lucille to bring the show boredom. Ricco cracks me up for real, he's a child and a bit shallow, but heck he's 21, hip and fun and great to look at , I forgive him. that south african dude, Thandi?, No comment, but the bobo sabi open teeth sha, though I like the midnight convos with Ricci,munya and co grin. Rico and Uti are starting to bond and have some midnight convos too which is cool.

Basically after that truth and dare game on night 3 I was loosing hope, but the way they've carried out their new tasks since then has made me do a 360, despite their vulgarity, they're a cool bunch and I'm startng to really enjoy the show. Tonight they are presenting themselves through posters of pics of themselves(same formula in week 1 as BBN and BBA2) and it looks good already because the side stories Uti,Ricco and Munya are already telling as they make their posters are hilarious. Who hid their cigarettes?That's casuing some tension alread,LOL grin! Good stuff!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by KikiDixy(f): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2008
salsera:

i had to share this,

Mimi dey try use big big grammar na so she say she miss Diary session with BB
WHY?
Mama Ghana/miss ambazzadeur say " His voice rejuvenates me"

Hazel raised her head and answered 'BB must feel really chuffed to hear you say that because I've never heard anyone say your voice rejuvenates me '

grin grin

LMAO!!!! That cracked me up for real.You dey mind the babe. Even KB use am take style yab am, when he was ending the monday show, He said aomething like "we'll be right back with the "AMBAZZZADUERS" cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2008
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by somboy1: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2008
Can somebody tell me the process needed for some one take part on Big Brother Africa
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by rasputinn(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2008
The entire big brother concept is a PILE OF CRAP
Would they have cut out the nudity if not cos of repeated outcry from decent cable TV owners(who happened to stumble on the show when it wasn't optional)mostly from Nigeria

Big brother my foot
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by TPain2(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2008
I dont understand y everyone is obsessed with nudity and shower hour on BBA 3 oh. The thrill is not in seein em naked but watchin as they fall in n out of love wit each oda. Breakin dia hearts n all that stuff. Personally I think its a waste of time to stay awake just 4 shower hour esp when u cant do more than look.

Is it only me but that Lucille girl is sexy. Makes me wanna go to the house for a week u no.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lakeside4love(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2008
See those tiny dciks, damn n dem worn out mammary glands,
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lysaa(f): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2008
why are u guys doing this

is this the only thing u see on BBA?

BTW, can anyone tell if there's a way to get included in the viewer's list. .?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2008
e be like say we get virus for this thread

@kikidixy
d girl just dey make me laff
but at least she can 'salsa' and thats a plus in my book

But seriously, i cant do this, i mean living with 12 ppl like that
like boarding school and those cramped hostels in Uni

Seem to like Ricco best, but generally i'm not feeling any strategy from any of them
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by NJnC: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2008
deleted
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by bebe4u(f): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2008
@ lawyerchap, Tampico
thanks for the updates, i am practically gettin my info from your updates as i cant watch live for now,( just got transferred to Lagos) and the landlord has dissappeared after paying him to fix my apartment so i am stucked with cnn in the hotel. Help a sista by continuing with ya updates. i sure cant miss the after party this time.BY God's grace.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2008
i,m so happy one of my favourite reality tv show is back, i luv BBA .my top three are Uti,Ricco& Lucille.i hope Uti wins. d show rocks nd d house is beautiful but somehow over decorated. Uti is so hooooooot. kiss smiley.it looks like d competition is gonna b tight.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by TPS360: 4:59am On Sep 01, 2008
bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by JUNIT1(m): 6:48am On Sep 01, 2008
lucille is starting to vex me.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ademiller(f): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2008
can some one please tell me the meaning of the so called bullshit called BBA3?. i mean, wats it all about cos to me its just load of crap. undecided

there r other reality shows , far better ones, BBA is just whack to me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by TPain2(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2008
I rili like Uti. The guy is maintaining a high moral and religious standard. He seems to be focused. He has the winning spirit. He knows what he wants and would not let anyone get in his way. He is responsible. I mean with all that is going on around him he still finds time to pick his bible. He also respects ladies. Now those are some qualities of a GREAT man. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by jnze: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2008
J UNIT:

lucille is starting to vex me.
[/quote

Yes I agree, she is starting to show her colour. I hope her wide mouth does not reflect somthing else tongue.
She just might be the 1st to pop.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2008
Lucille is getting her life complicated.
I think she is trying to please everybody.Dats y she doesnt want to tell the guys straight she doesnt like them.
Now it seems like she's tryin to play all of them.She's starting to fetch herself haters,you know.
If she had kept her quiet nature,she probably wouldnt be having problems like this.
She's just not straight.Everybody's gossiping.The only people out of this drama are Uti,Hazel and Thami.Maybe also Tawana.Those four have no problems.Lucille is the one with the biggest wahala.All she said to people have turned against her grin
I use to like her but now,i guess i dont wink

Uti is still the man.Big ups!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by slyk2(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2008
good luck to them all.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ademiller(f): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2008
Wahala, una get chance o tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by nairafan: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2008
This is BBA, a reality show not a church camp!  You want Lucille to be a ofukitchen maid? She is a liberated young woman who knows exactly what she wants and not any puppet in a men dominated home!!!!!!

I am all the way for Lucille.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2008
This weekend in the Big Brother house has completely justified my DStv subscription for the entire month. It was completely mindblowing. There was just so much going on. Biggie threw the housemates a smash of a party with DJ Waxxy on the wheels of steel. The housemates had a blast with some dancing that would make the cast of “Dirty Dancing” green with envy. It was also the night the first BBA3 ‘relationship’ was made official. Tanzanian vixen Latoya and Ugandan fine boy Morris sealed their long-incubating relationship with some passionate spit-swapping while taking a breather from some fiery dancing on the night. Wow! Four days in and a relationship is already sealed. That has to be some sort of BBA record. lipsrsealed

But hold your horses! Don’t break out the champagne just yet. That’s the same Latoya who shares a bed with Ricco the Angolan. And that arrangement doesn’t look like it’s about to change. shocked shocked How puzzling is that? The strangest thing is that right after the party where she and Morris did their tongue wrestling act, she was being smooched and fondled in bed by Ricco. On the same night! What the heck is going on with that chick? Is this strategy? Or just raging hormones from a chick who claims to have been celibate for the last two years?

The situation so pisses off Uti that he had to sing for Morris yesterday morning “when a man loves Latoya, he’s still asleep even when he’s awake,” Mumu. Uti pulled no punches in letting both Morris and Latoya know that they were falling his hand sha. He told the Tanzanian in no uncertain terms that if he was in Morris’ shoes, she wouldn’t get away with treating him the way she was treating Morris. He even coined a term for her which I have never heard before. He said she was a proper ‘shigba’ whatever that means. Uti is just so real, telling it like it is and making no bones about anything. He also doesn’t seem to be interested in hooking up with anyone just yet, despite Hazel’s best efforts. The Malawian chick seems intent on getting her claws into our homeboy, but Uti seems quite content to be alone for now. Perhaps it’s strategy, we’ll have to wait and see.

The weekend also saw Lucille’s ratings skyrocket as we witnessed her metamorphosis in what can succinctly be termed “good girl gone bad.” She just suddenly became hot and in high demand, as if the guys only just realized that she was there. We’ve heard of love triangles before but suddenly we were confronted with the very first love pentagon as Ricco, Munya, Thami and Takondwa all suddenly appeared to be in the running for a shot at securing the Namibian princess’ heart.

Much if not all of her metamorphosis can be traced to the not exactly wholesome influence of the masai girl Sheila. A more unlikely pairing could not have been imagined as Sheila somehow took Lucille under her wing. Brash, gutter-mouthed Sheila and quiet, naïve Lucille? That’s a sure recipe for disaster, at least for Lucille. This may be strategy on sheila’s part to keep her man Takondwa, because during the Truth or Dare Lucille had to pick a guy and kiss him for twenty seconds. She picked the chubby Zambian rapper, giving rise to the assumption that she was attracted to him. Some feel that Sheila has pulled Lucille into her clique to eliminate her as competition for TK’s affections. The reasoning here is that she wouldn’t compete with her friend for a guy whereas if they weren’t friends she would have no qualms about going after TK. Personally I think that’s too inane but who knows how women’s minds work? It is not a joke when they say men are from Mars and women are from Venus. wink wink

The Ghanaian Mimi is the third musketeer in that clique and together they have started the smallest of divisions in the house, but which will be fundamental in influencing nomination patterns in the coming weeks. They snagged a bottle of wine from the housemates’ supply and hid it in their room, going back and forth to take occasional furtive swigs from the ill-gotten bottle. Seeing Lucille engaged in something so underhanded was strange but the best was yet to come from the good girl gone bad.

It came in the form of some talk time with the sexy-voiced Munya (who, by the way, Tawana has publicly proclaimed she would desperately like to Bleep shocked shocked shocked). Previously, ricco had been showing a marked interest in Lucille, calling her his wife and such, and she had been responding with the faintest of green lights. Until Mimi and Sheila came by. Sheila starts by saying she wonders why everyone thinks Ricco is hot, and that there is one thing that puts her off him. The perfect tag-team partner Mimi weighs in with her contribution: is it something personal? Yes it is, says Sheila. And they go on about P.diddy and Beyonce, laughing and exchanging high fives while Lucille and other clueless people like me look on bemused, wondering what those celebrities have to do with anything. Blabbermouth Mimi finally lets the cat out of the bag by saying, and I quote her very words, “the guy’s mouth stinks.” On international TV? shocked shocked angry Sister, that was cold. If anyone understands the references to P.Diddy and Beyonce please clue a brother in. wink

Anyway, that seemingly put paid to Ricco’s chances with Lucille. Takondwa was off-limits as he was now effectively ‘with her friend’, Thami the South African was simply ineffective as a male, so that left Munya in the race. The chappie spotted his opportunity and took it. He sat her down and talked to her on that level that has come to be known as toasting. The conclusion was that they would be homies. But a little later on, while Ricco and Latoya are doing their thing and giggling and keeping everyone else awake, Munya and Lucille relocated from their room to the other room where Tawana and Hazel were doing their best to comfort Morris over Latoya’s duplicity. Somewhat conveniently, there was only one bed free. What the heck…the both got in the bed and as soon as the lights went out, the covers went over their heads. When they reemerged for air some four minutes later, they looked like they were just pulling apart from a bout of kissing. I cannot swear that they kissed, but it damn sure looked like it. We’ll need some confirmation in the following days. Watch this space. grin grin

But this was really Lucille’s coming-of-age weekend in the BBA house. She has officially become a player and a contender in this game. Cannot quite say the same for Hazel yet. But it’s early days yet. Although with the first round of nominations just scant hours away, I don’t exactly fancy her chances of survival if she is put up for eviction later today.

Speaking of nominations, how do you guys think it will go? I am only sure of one housemate’s nominations and that person is the Ugandan Morris. He will nominate Ricco and Uti. His pride will get the better of strategy and he will seek to eliminate his biggest sources of discomfort: Ricco, who is insulting his manhood by making a cuckold out of him, and Uti who is rubbing his face in it.
Uti in turn is likely to nominate Latoya and Morris, for the obvious reason that he is disgusted with them. But he could be more strategic and realize that they are providing entertainment for viewers and leave them alone. I don’t know. It is probably too early to begin to even have an inkling as to how the housemates will nominate today but this is how I’m thinking.

Sheila will most likely nominate Tawana and Ricco.

Mimi could nominate Ricco and Latoya.

Lucille will nominate Ricco and Tawana

Munya will probably nominate Morris and Hazel

Latoya will most likely nominate Uti and Mimi

Hazel will nominate Latoya and Morris

Takondwa will nominate Tawana and Morris

Thami will nominate Uti and Sheila

Ricco will nominate Morris and Mimi

Tawana will nominate Latoya and Morris.

So going by this, Morris, Ricco and Tawana could be up for eviction by tonight. But then, I’m not a mind reader and I have very possibly gotten it horribly wrong. So this isn’t Nostradamus speaking by any means.

Well, let’s see how it all pans out tonight.

Peace out. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by fregene: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2008
Lawyerchap, ebi like say u no get work. For u to sit and analyse this BB3 thing. i fear u oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.