Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63059 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by aceman(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2008
Channel 198 has been activated for me, and for the first time, i've able to see BBA live. Now, can someone educate me and tell me how to password the channel - weak minds may not be able to manage the sights.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by FifiO(f): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2008
can I watch online??
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by TPain2(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2008
Am still waiting for my smart card to be activated. Nna its frustrating. Been on it 4 a while now and everytime I check 198 I see that annoying red light. Our House of Reps sha. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by chikend(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2008
same as mine ,,,,,any shortcut?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2008
@lawyerchap
if you press ok button on channel 198, there is somewhere there where it was mentioned that uncut version would start on September 6. They listed all sorts of programmes for BBA3 there.  I want to believe there will be one.
@aceman
There is no way you can password the channel with DSTV decoder, I think you can do that with Strong Decoder.  You may however password the channel with DSTV age restriction. Press menu on your remote to do all that, besides, DSTV always announce the procedure before starting shower hour.
@fifio
You can t watch online, but you can go to the webbie online for video snapshots.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dalby(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2008
Its getting hotter. The game has just begun cool
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by aceman(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2008
@twinstaiye
There is no way you can password the channel with DSTV decoder, I think you can do that with Strong Decoder. You may however password the channel with DSTV age restriction. Press menu on your remote to do all that, besides, DSTV always announce the procedure before starting shower hour

Thanks. I also found this link http://www.mnet.co.za/MNet/Global/DecoderFeatures.asp
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2008
Nawa o! Im speechless in this post. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2008
@Topic
I started watching when they threw Tawana into the freezing pool when she refused to carry out a dare.
Then to my stupification i watched Ricco strip unashamedly to his B-suit and give a lapdance to Sheila.
My G, this stuff is getting out of hand, and it's only three days.It took weeks before the BB predeccessors ventured into the R rated stuff.What will happen in 1month . This set of HMs truly want to outdo their predeccessors. Besides who knows who will go out soon, so they all have to attempt to do something that will firmly imprint themselves in the minds of potential media moguls and advert firms.

That Mimi girl should not try herself o  angry.She should carry her orobo self and align with her orobo male counterpart,TK. What does she mean by trying to get the finest guy in da house with her *&^% self?

I tot TK wanted Tawana So because he has been kissed by the angel of the house, he wants to divert
It's a wrong move because if truly Thami wants Lucille, and TK wants to divert that, then he should pray that he is not put up for eviction, if not South Africans will throw out his sorry ass.
I have a feeling though our shy princess must have a thing for the male orobo,because she probably feels he has the most experience that way wise.

All in all the game is on! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by moHot(f): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2008
UTI - NIGERIA
Name: Uti Nwachukwu
City of Residence: Lagos

SHEILA - KENYA
Name: Sheila Patricia Kwamboka
City of Residence: Nairobi

TAWANA - BOTSWANA
Name: Tawana Lebani
City of Residence: Gaborone

RICCO - ANGOLA
Name: Ricardo David Ferreira Venancio
City of Residence: Luanda

MUNYA - ZIMBABWE
Name: Munyaradzi Chidzonga
City of Residence: Harare

TAKONDWA - ZAMBIA
Name: Takondwa Nkonjera
City of Residence: Lusaka

THAMI - SOUTH AFRICA
Name: Thamsanqa Prusent
City of Residence: Johannesburg

MORRIS - UGANDA
Name: Morris Herbert Mugisha
City of Residence: Kampala

MIMI - GHANA
Name: Wilhelmina Abu-Andani
City of Residence: Accra

LATOYA - TANZANIA
Name: Latoya Lyakurwa
City of Residence: Arusha

LUCILLE - NAMIBIA
Name: Lucille Naobes
City of Residence: Windhoek

HAZEL - MALAWI
Name: Hazel Warren
City of Residence: Lilongwe

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by moHot(f): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2008
AND:

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by moHot(f): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2008
FINALLY:

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lonelypal(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2008
@ Tampico n others, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Honestly fellas, i dnt know where to start cos i was damn speechless when i saw some of these so called adults throw caution in the wind and decided to go gaga in d highest order angry angry, i couldnt help changing the channel during d truth n dare game angry angry, am sure the BB haters watching all along would say they ve been vindicated afterall, majority of these HMs have battered the entertainment purpose the show is meant for, I hope Mnet is preparing their asses for the unexpected, I see unwaranted law suits coming after the show is over. I just hope this is d worst we gonna see on d show for this season. Its so sad!,
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by klas(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2008
Biggie’s Stern Warning to the Housemates!

At 4:26 pm today, Big Brother called the Housemates into the lounge and issued them a stern warning!

His words:

“Big brother would like to issue an extremely stern warning to housemates regarding nudity in the house. Big Brother will only tolerate nudity in the Big Brother Africa house in the bathroom or bedrooms, and only when natural and appropriate.”

He continued unequivocally: “This also applies to underwear, which may only be shown or worn in the bathroom or bedroom. Swimming costumes may be worn when swimming. Any breaking of these rules in future will result in severe punishment.”

Big Brother’s strict warning was followed by a punishment to the Housemates. They were asked to clean up the House for one hour.

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article.aspx?id=136
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by baby4u2(f): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2008
please where is the official website for this BBAIII abegggggggggg.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lonelypal(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2008
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by baby4u2(f): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2008
God bless u, i was looking at one yeye site that could not even profile the housemates. thanks alot
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lonelypal(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2008
ur welcome smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by folahann(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2008
klas:

Biggie’s Stern Warning to the Housemates!

At 4:26 pm today, Big Brother called the Housemates into the lounge and issued them a stern warning!

His words:

“Big brother would like to issue an extremely stern warning to housemates regarding nudity in the house. Big Brother will only tolerate nudity in the Big Brother Africa house in the bathroom or bedrooms, and only when natural and appropriate.”

He continued unequivocally: “This also applies to underwear, which may only be shown or worn in the bathroom or bedroom. Swimming costumes may be worn when swimming. Any breaking of these rules in future will result in severe punishment.”

Big Brother’s strict warning was followed by a punishment to the Housemates. They were asked to clean up the House for one hour.

Cheiii!!!! then this one no go be easy at all ooo

sure Latoya is the guiltiest of this offense
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2008
damn right
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by mamus2010(f): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2008
@ topic,

osanobwa!!!!!! na wah oh, the house mates didnt even wait to get settled! or did they all plan to come and act film for Africa?

@ LC,

u no dey disappoint.

@ ndi, spicegal

pls come on board oh

wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2008
Lawyerchap thanx 4 that great analysis
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by vicero(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2008
bba, we've waited, its here, but would it live up to expectations, ? only time would tell,
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lonelypal(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2008
sup peeps?
I see Tawana and Morris are gettin along well with the M-Word. They share same views on relationships and marital life. Damn! peeps i just realised Sheila is a TOMBOY shocked shocked. I see she is also gettin along well with Uti our guy, lol grin

Did y'all noticed d scene where Ricco stood in front of Lucille to unbelt himself, I love Lucille for excusing herself from one of Ricco's antics of unsolicited nudity, what a jerk ass he is. angry

Wonder why T.K is keepin to himself lately, would ve said same for Latonya, seems they are only active when obscenity is awakened.

, Wondering what was runnig thru Tawana's mind when she bulged into d room n saw Latonya n Morris in such mood, Gaaawd!! whats with Latonya n Men? I know she 's up to something, She 's truly a male predator

I was so nervous when biggie focused his cam on Latonya n Morris in d room all alone, in such a questionable n nervous position, If

Wondering what was runnig thru Tawana's mind when she bulged into d room n saw Latonya n Morris in such mood, Gaaawd!! whats with Latonya n Men? If i had my way i would simply give Morris this advice -that LATOYA gurl na EFREBO U GO WOUND O! grinI dnt really get the expensive joke she apologised on, ? does anyone know what transpired there
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kanz: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2008
hi guys, nice 2 c a bba3 thread.

i think lucille totally digs uti but i doubt if he is goin 2 get attached 2 ny of d ladies, only time will tell. i also think Munya likes quiet Lucile, but it ws very childish, wat Ricco nd Munya were plannin 4 her.if he liks her he shld jst tell her, she doesnt bite.sme1 shld tell Mimi her body is no where near sexy

@ ponytail they wanted Lucille to mistakenly hug Munya in her sleep while she is turning to the oda side of her bed. it ws Munya's bed dey were pushin,
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2008
'
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2008
ow possible is it 4 d housemates not to go on air nude undecided , anyways lets kip on watchin lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Okijajuju1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2008
Without Nudity wetin again I wan watch for the show na??

[size=18pt]BAD MOVE MNET.[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
Its nice to see these housemates play constructive word games,not just daring each other to lick nipples and strip.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2008
Okija_juju:

Without Nudity wetin again I wan watch for the show na??

Shower hour tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2008
I'm 15. I don't even watch Big Brother. But I really don't think the nudity should be cut out. It's a part of their everyday life.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2008
Hi every1
Just happy to see TAMPICO, Uncle LC sweetie ere and the rest of previous big brother crew ere.
On the 1st night which is the only i have watched i noticed that sex was already about to go down after some drinks, Infact when the girls came in they were already anlysing how to get the guys.
this 1 na Bigbrother africa with some acts,
Its annoying that i cant even watch it in full where i am, is there a daily hilites show on Africa magic i beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.