Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Is 'Romantic' To You? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is 'Romantic' To You? (17240 Views)

Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. / Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? / What Is Romantic About A God Fearing Mumu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Never believe the hype of hurricane. It never hits Houston.

@all

Can i ask yal this? Was all the insult necessary? I know the kind of person I am. Which is brassbound. But did you need to insult me for it? I mean can any of yal quote me where on this thread i insulted any one of you? Because i sure can't. So who cares if im cantankerous. . . . i will eventually meet my match. It happened when my parents had me to my father and so will it to me. The cycle continues.

nobody is insulting u,and if they r,its bos u r just too irritating

seriously ive been reading ur posts and im like "dis girl is just a small girl dats y shes spweing all dis nonsense"

listen onyi,d dumbest and most stupid thing any human will do is act as if he or she knows it all,wen in fact they know nothing

u know nothing onyi,im not insulting u but im telling u d fact,u know nothing,learn to have a little sense in ur head,it will help u
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Baxilexi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2008
@tops, what !!did you see the pix?

@dav, you have to give her the chance to grow, if you keep insultin her it would only make her more diffident and naive.

@onyin, there are certain things in life that you cant change and the sooner you begin to accept those thing the happier a life you would live.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by StephenP(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2008
davidylan:

may that freedom find her a husband. the pikin still need to grow small. That's the problem with chics wey no get boobs.

Dang . . . David don't you think you taking it a tad too far?

onyinye2:

Can i ask yal this? Was all the insult necessary? I know the kind of person I am. Which is brassbound. But did you need to insult me for it? I mean can any of yal quote me where on this thread i insulted any one of you? Because i sure can't. So who cares if im cantankerous. . . . i will eventually meet my match. It happened when my parents had me to my father and so will it to me. The cycle continues.

Onyinye, I pray you find him too.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by tope2000(f): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2008
mesmya:

nobody is insulting u,and if they r,its bos you're just too irritating

seriously ive been reading your posts and im like "this girl is just a small girl that is y shes spweing all this nonsense"

listen onyi,d dumbest and most stupid thing any human will do is act as if he or she knows it all,when in fact they know nothing

u know nothing onyi,im not insulting u but im telling u d fact,u know nothing,learn to have a little sense in your head,it will help u

thank you

im not insulting you, im simply telling you what i can tell my sister if she has same views like yours.
U are a smart, intelligent girl but sometimes your views are just  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by StephenP(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2008
tope2000:

thank you

im not insulting you, im simply telling you what i can tell my sister if she has same views like yours.
You are a smart, intelligent girl but sometimes your views are just  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

. . . there are just obnoxious.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Baxilexi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2008
you guys should really [size=20pt]stop[/size], for matured guy this is certainly not a pragmatic approch to onyins issuse, i believe the onus rests on her to accept whatever

she want or not. the method of insult you've resulted to isnt the right remedy for her.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by agaba123(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

My parents are still married to this date because my father is a top class gentlemen and very understanding. And my mom is too understanding. Actually me and my father are exactly alike.

The bolded part of your statement says answered my question. You father has a big ego as men are born with your mother understands that as a woman should understand.
But you as a woman wants to be a man. Watch out
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2008
StephenP:

Lmao!! You guys are minding David? grin grin angry
The guy is busy laughing his butt out and you're taking him serious? tongue
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Uche2nna(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2008
agaba123:

The bolded part of your statement says answered my question. You father has a big ego as men are born with your mother understands that as a woman should understand.
But you as a woman wants to be a man. Watch out

lol

You guys should take it eazy on Onyi. She would grow to know better. grin
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by StephenP(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

you guys should really [size=20pt]stop[/size], for matured guy this is certainly not a pragmatic approch to onyins issuse, i believe the onus rests on her to accept whatever

she want or not. the method of insult you've resulted to isnt the right remedy for her.

There's a difference between keeping it real and being insulting. I'm simply being real with her and she knows it.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Baxilexi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2008
@topic, romantic doesnt reside here try the next thread

@stp, then you shouldnt force her to understand your views, her life is still an open books that would be writen on by men, shes going to get her experience from there.

havent y'all realised that shes, insecure, sensitive and timid.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@post
A back massage. . . . wdh, why not a body massage while he's at it grin

Just exactly what i've always dreamt of doing to you.  smiley

StephenP:

not really, i speak the inconvenient truth. Is she being silly - yes. Does she have boobs - no. Where did i take it too far?  grin

Seriously though i'm just pulling her legs, she's a nice and intelligent chic that would be a great asset to any guy out there if only she can work on her ego a bit more. She needs to learn she's not always right.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by janami(f): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ post
His words, deeds and thots.
He can be very poetic yet not mushy, who wants to hear
roses are red and violets are blue
i love u and i will kill for u or woteva dt yucky poem is
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

@topic, romantic doesnt reside here try the next thread

@stp, then you shouldnt force her to understand your views, her life is still an open books that would be writen on by men, shes going to get her experience from there.

grin grin grin

but seriously i like d girl,but shes got to understand dat we learn everyday,if shes not ready to learn,she should get ready,cos shes going to fall into a big deep ditch
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

exactly my own opinion too. All these muscle flexing by her is just a cover for her own inner fears. I dont see her as the type that can look a guy in the eye and tell him off.

She'll learn, i'm willing to teach.  wink
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2008
davidylan:

She'll learn, i'm willing to teach. wink
Teach what?
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Uche2nna(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2008
Wats up with David and boobs these dayz?? undecided

First it is tope , now Onyi
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by agaba123(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2008
ehen so this thread will be dorman for a second. Hmmm
where is Onyee and David

Abeg make una comee
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2008
@post
Someone that makes me laugh even at my worst moments
Let's just say, what am laughing abt tongue
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by StephenP(m): 12:35am On Sep 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@post
Someone that makes me laugh even at my worst moments
Let's just say, what am laughing about tongue

Check!
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 02, 2008
Wetin you dey check?
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by StephenP(m): 12:43am On Sep 02, 2008
Checking your list. I seem to satisfy all categories.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 02, 2008
StephenP:

Checking your list. I seem to satisfy all categories.
ohh nice, let's see if you're up to date.

@post
Someone that CAN GIVE ME A FEET MASSAGE WHEN i GET HOME FROM WORK
Or someone that'll take a walk with me ( instead of always driving)
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by onyinye2(f): 12:50am On Sep 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:
@post
Someone that CAN GIVE ME A FEET MASSAGE WHEN i GET HOME FROM WORK
Or someone that'll take a carry me ( instead of always driving)
wink
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by StephenP(m): 12:50am On Sep 02, 2008
I'll go for the second one. In fact, instead of walking how about we jog?  grin Seriously though

onyinye2:

wink

Even when you're upset?
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 02, 2008
StephenP:

I'll go for the second one. In fact, instead of walking how about we jog? grin Seriously though
Jogging? sure, but it depends on where we're jogging to wink
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by onyinye2(f): 12:57am On Sep 02, 2008
StephenP:

Even when you're upset?
Carrying me or even touching me when im upset is a no no.

Ruby_Pearl:

The destination matters not. . . . but the journey there. wink
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

The destination matters not. . . . but the journey there. wink
Which mumu wrote that in the BLUE BOOK?
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by onyinye2(f): 1:00am On Sep 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Which mumu wrote that in the BLUE BOOK?
Awww. . . . Ruby grin You need to get in touch which your poetic side. wink
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by StephenP(m): 1:01am On Sep 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Wherever you want? Hope you've got some stamina because I go non-stop.
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Awww. . . . Ruby grin You need to get in touch which your poetic side. wink
Give me a murder poem to write, and I'll give it to you within the next 20 mins (if am not busy)

StephenP:

Wherever you want? Hope you've got some stamina because I go non-stop.
as Everything that goes up must come down same as everything that runs must stop.
I got the stamina, the question is, are you willing to pay the price at the "stop sign"?

If you don't get me, Neither do I grin

@post
The soft sound he makes when he's holding me
Re: What Is 'Romantic' To You? by onyinye2(f): 1:10am On Sep 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Give me a murder poem to write, and I'll give it to you within the next 20 mins (if am not busy)
Murder is so not romantic. . . . humorous na entertaining, but not romantic. Besides i really don't enjoy reading or writing over murder. You are better off telling a dog to speak chinese. So i don't know how could make a poem over murder undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.