Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? (2220 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Bernoulli01(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Well let's hear your opinion about the word romantic. Is it the guy with
Wealth
Care
Education e.t.c?
Well let see your terms of romantic
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Vinshu(f): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
So Rich..
Educated..
Understanding..
Submissive..
Respectful..
Love & Care..
Sex machine. ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Bernoulli01(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Vinshu:
So Rich..
Educated..
Understanding..
Submissive..
Respectful..
Love & Care..
Sex machine. ..
hmmmm sex machine? Do you want to kill him?
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Sveen: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
His pocket.
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by ojun50(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nigeria girls knw no wetin them want, even if na village boy wey get money the boy they romantic.

90 percent girls romantic is money.
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by PrettyClare7(f): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Caring,understanding and educated. In that order
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by blackmarya(f): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
caring, educated, attentive and rich
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ambitious
No problem with me winning. None of that man is the head of the house mentality.
Respected.
Fun smiley
Is able to spell.. undecided

Doctor kiss
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rica!!!! grin Y muy inteligente. Guapo. Divertedo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
sad
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Rica!!!! grin Y muy inteligente. Guapo. Divertedo.

Muy bien grin
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
YourMain:

Muy bien grin
U know me na grin

As a Yoruba babe you should be able to understand this question o: Kilon shele?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U know me na grin

As a Yoruba babe you should be able to understand this question o: Kilon shele?

Lol I understand Yoruba I just cant speak :\

I'm just bored. Nothing to do ugh
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
YourMain:

Oh really? You're better than I am cry

NL self dey dry dese days o

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
YourMain:

Oh really? Your better than I am cry

1 Like

Consideration is so damn hot to me. I don't care for guys that open doors & all that cheesy Hollywood stuff. Show me you care in the most crucial moments & I'll be putty in your hands.
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oh really? You're better than I am cry

I swear. Will someone start something that o can watch angry

I just feel so troublesome these days
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
its basically love,care&attention.plus must give a good...........

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:
its basically love,care&attention.plus must know how to give a good......

A good what? grin
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

A good what? grin
lol,we both know it grin
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

lol,we both know it grin

This girl..

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by jonaifame22(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:
its basically love,care&attention.plus must give a good...........
u mean give a good head or wat?
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

This girl..
Aha.Am Too Shy To Type It Out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
u mean give a good head or wat?
lol.probably
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

Aha.Am Too Shy To Type It Out.

Lol, I get it. You like good head or a good screwing tongue Why shy? Girl, puhleeze.
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by jonaifame22(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

lol.probably
cheesy awwww I wouldn't wanna ask if u love gettin a head cos u'll say no,
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I get it. You like good head or a good screwing tongue Why shy? Girl, puhleeze.
lmao.the both tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
cheesy awwww I wouldn't wanna ask if u love gettin a head cos u'll say no,
dont even ask cause you wont get nada

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by IamLEGEND1: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

lmao.the both tongue

She needs a nigga that's gonna come over & dig her out grin

Who doesn't like that though? tongue Ha!
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by jonaifame22(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

dont even ask cause you wont get nada
you dnt need to gal, my intuition's told me all I need 2 know
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

She needs a nigga that's gonna come over & dig her out grin

Who doesn't like that though? tongue Ha!
right every girl likes that'hehe, but i do got A bloke.he's got the whole package wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Chemica Now Change Black Man To White In 6hours / I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period / Why ME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.