Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? (3382 Views)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / What Does A Smoking Hot Girl Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by DaHitler(m): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2006
I met this really kool girl while I was outside at the movies. She is from Ghana. She is skinny, has long legs. . .blah blah. Pretty much the model type physic. Anyway we chatted a bit about Ghana and pop culture in general. After talking to her for 20 minutes or so, she offered me her number. At the time I was really excited since I don't have any real friends down here in Maryland State. But now that I have her number, I don't feel like calling. Its like getting the number was all I wanted. To actually use it is just not interesting to me.

Is there something wrong with me? And by the way, this is the not the first time I have gotten a number from a hot chick only to end up loosing it or forgetting to call. What should I do? Thanks for the advice. kiss

Lastly, does the fact that she gave me her number mean she wants us to have sex? Now, don't get me wrong, I am not desperate. I will just like to know what I am getting into before I spend my money on a chick. grin
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by 2fine4u(f): 2:46am On Jun 30, 2006
the fact that she gave u her number doesn't mean she wann@ hav sex wit u and it doesn't mean she wants u to spend on her. gosh angry girls spend on guys too, it's not always about takin a girl out nd buyin her stuff, noooo. it's about spendin time wit her, chattin/talkin wit her nd actually listenin to her when she tells u her probsnot that she expects u to solve em
neways, u can be tha formal dumbass u r that loses girls number nd dont call or u can be a sweetheart nd call her so that u two can work out how it's gonn@ be. geeeeeeez grin
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by DaHitler(m): 3:06am On Jun 30, 2006
2fine4u:

the fact that she gave u her number doesn't mean she wann@ hav sex wit u and it doesn't mean she wants u to spend on her. gosh angry girls spend on guys too, it's not always about takin a girl out nd buyin her stuff, noooo. it's about spendin time wit her, chattin/talkin wit her nd actually listenin to her when she tells u her probsnot that she expects u to solve em
neways, u can be tha formal dumbass you're that loses girls number nd don't call or u can be a sweetheart nd call her so that u two can work out how it's gonn@ be. geeeeeeez grin

I would think about it. I told her I was going to call the night I got her number, and it has now been over 2 nights since then. shocked

Either way, I will see how I feel about this problem over the weekend.

As for all your listening to and talking to B.S., I don't care for any of that. All I can think about is she is really pretty and I won't mind adding that to my collection. So, spare me your romantic nonsense. hmmm. . . her body is perfect. cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool

Omg!! Just thinking about her perfect body makes me want to call. I guess ill call her some time during the weekend. Besides, I need time to come up with an excuse for why I didn't call.

Either way, thanks for the advice 2fine4u. kiss kiss

Please, I need more information from other posters.
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by damygurl(f): 3:16am On Jun 30, 2006
the way i see it you like the girl just not as a girlfriend. i don't think anything is wrong with you because you don't feel like calling her but i do have concerns over other stuff. and as 2fine4u said just because the girl gave you her number don't mean she wants you that way. for all you know she could already have a guy.
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by Hotstepper(f): 3:43am On Jun 30, 2006
why would u think cuz she gave you her number, she wants to have sex or be ur g/f? she probably want a friend just like u want as well, dawg, when u've gat nuthing 2 say, simply SD4CKUP
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by DaHitler(m): 3:49am On Jun 30, 2006
Hotstepper:

why would u think because she gave you her number, she wants to have sex or be your g/f? she probably want a friend just like u want as well, dawg, when u've gat nuthing 2 say, simply SD4CKUP

I know what she wanted. So, while you are busy whining about friends e.t.c., I will take care of business. Of course, if I find a prettier girl before sunday, then I will forget about calling her.

Besides, let not get too far off topic. Should I call her or not?
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by Hotstepper(f): 3:55am On Jun 30, 2006
don't cuz as far as am concerned, u are a loser, lawd, if u find a prerrier girl, you won't call her, are u handsome? I did like to know and see your pix
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by Hotstepper(f): 3:57am On Jun 30, 2006
or I can meet up with u since u dey for MD, I dey come dere in August
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by DaHitler(m): 3:59am On Jun 30, 2006
Thats awesome. I am not sure if I want to meet you though. I'll think about it. cool

As for my looks. . . I am 5 feet 2 inches. 240 pounds and they say I look like denzel.
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by DaHitler(m): 4:00am On Jun 30, 2006
Just kidding, I'll try and make time in my schedule to meet you. Are you comming in early or late august?
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by 2fine4u(f): 4:01am On Jun 30, 2006
5ft2in nd they say u look like denzel denzel my a$$, in yo dreams grin
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by DaHitler(m): 4:02am On Jun 30, 2006
Thats not what she said. cool
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by Hotstepper(f): 4:03am On Jun 30, 2006
as far as am concerned, denzel ain't as cute as ppl hype him, am staying aug.4-7, leaving on da 7th
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by DaHitler(m): 4:04am On Jun 30, 2006
Ok, I am 6 feet 2 inches. 150-160 pounds (depends on if 2fine4u is over giving me nightly work-outs cool)
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by Hotstepper(f): 4:06am On Jun 30, 2006
ur height and weight doesn't matter 2 me, not interested in u, didn't ask 4 all dat.gnite and we shall continue lata
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by DaHitler(m): 4:06am On Jun 30, 2006
Hotstepper:

as far as am concerned, denzel ain't as cute as people hype him, am staying aug.4-7, leaving on da 7th

Thats awesome. What are you comming south to do?
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by bluenubian(f): 4:42am On Jun 30, 2006
could be u r jus scared, toughen up boi and pick up da phone
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by eveseh(f): 4:46am On Jun 30, 2006
call her if u want
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by diddy4(m): 4:47am On Jun 30, 2006
nahhh, afeni will wait till the girl has forgotten all about him before he calls. afeni be a man and call the girl. you might be surprised at the kind of offer you gon get. dont get your hopes high ooo, im just saying but try to call her.
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by DaHitler(m): 4:49am On Jun 30, 2006
diddy4, you are right. I'll give her a call. If I don't bone her in 2 weeks, I am dropping whatever is left of our friendship. Being friends might be good enough for suckers, but it don't come close to cutting it for me.

The girls at my new job are soooo hot. grin
Its freakin insane. You have never seen girls sooo hot in your entire life.
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by diddy4(m): 4:53am On Jun 30, 2006
afeni, come try where im at, you wont breathe for 30 seconds. they are hot as in as hot as the word hot means.
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by DaHitler(m): 4:55am On Jun 30, 2006
What part of the U.S are you in?
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by diddy4(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2006
NJ you?
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by DaHitler(m): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2006
New York during the school year (uni). And Maryland during the summer.
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by soccerchic(f): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2006
Hey Afeni!

There is nothing wrong with u, I do that all the time. I mean u can't call every good looking/handsome men (in ur case women) that throw their digit @ u. And no i don't think she wanted to have sex with u, if it was the other way round, (if it was a guy that is), i will say hell yea, men do that all the time.
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by tosinmd: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2006
you should call her,
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by Badman888(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2006
as she gave you her number that means they is green light Afeni, don't mind those peeps, if the babe dosent want anything she would have just given you "bus schedule" number or something else, go for it.

but you havnt called so the number might be fake
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by Damsal(f): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2006
Afeni just admit it you are either to shy she'd not be interested in you or you are afraid she doesn't like you like that. grin grin

Seriously, i think you are not willing to call because you don't feel physically challenged by her. It happens on few occasions. When you like someone but after considering, things look like they are moving on the same pace and are not stimulating. since you are more of an agitator and a very opinionated one i think someone who challenges your mental intellect is someone you would be more interested in.
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by Rhea(f): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2006
@Afeni,

A girl who isn'tinterested would not give you her number in the first instance.
However, she already has an image of you captured in her mind. So try not to disappoint her. If you are what she really thinks you are, then you are in for some decent relationship. I'm not talking sex here. I mean friends (at least for the mean time).

I would have asked you for her number if she was in Naija. grin
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by superman(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2006
woh im relieve now!! emmmm nice to hear from u bro ! all i can say it watch no face, dnt let ppl put u down just try to boost up de confidence in u and go for take it leave it gal maybe 4 now till u reach 4 de top
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by zarah(f): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2006
Ahhhhhhhhh adolescence ha?

Pls wait till u grow up ok?

Your self confidence would have improved then! grin
Re: Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? by biggpin(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2006
Hey afeni, go do ur thin, nutin is wrong wit u, u nvr can tell u kno.
peace

Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner / . / Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50