Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290275 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2007
@muki darling, u can stay o. the others can leave. I like ur wahala wink how is the vacation coming?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2007
I wonder why the heck some people are trying to make Malouda look like some super-duper star undecided

am a very staunch Les Bleus fan *not Chelski of course tongue* but he definitely isnt worth all that money or the hype . . . what special thing is it that he is taking to Chelski?

are his shots more powerful than Lampard's?

is he more skillful or can hold the ball better than Mikel?

is he more of an established player than Ballack?

AM LOST HERE!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2007
kitaun:

I wonder why the heck some people are trying to make Malouda look like some super-duper star undecided

am a very staunch Les Bleus fan *not Chelski of course tongue* but he definitely isnt worth all that money or the hype . . . what special thing is it that he is taking to Chelski?

AM LOST HERE!!!

Why do you think spurs paid £16m for the services of darren bent? Is it because he potency is way above Henry's. Remember Henry's transfer fee?

Why have ManU spent over £50m for three fringe players? - Hargreaves, Nani and Andersson. Average of 15million per player? I have watched this players many times. Hargreaves can't even command a regular first team shirt for england. I saw Nani in the youth championship.

If you know the history of spanish player's performance in the premiership then you will know how absurd it is for liverpool to transfer Torres for £20m.

If chelsea transfers malouda for whatever million? It is the decision of the club to. The valuation of a player is judged on how he performs in the season. It is always a gamble on the part of the club. If he becomes the bomb ,  bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

If he doesn't, he won't be the first. 

Do make too much noise when chelsea signs a player. We got three good players on a  bosman. Why did u not come to talk?

I go vex ooooooooooo.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2007
@nateevs

Vex all u want tongue

I asked 3 questions and u could not even answer!

who cares if u guys love osho free or PAY CASH like Somze loves to rant lipsrsealed

Torres was obviously overpriced and what is his goal per match ratio sef? thats Benitez' headache cool

mind u; Hargreaves should be commanding a first team shirt in the English team, dont ask me who he ought to replace tongue

P.S; does 50 million quids on 3 players average 15 million per player? redo the math abeg grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2007
Remember I was once told you are disturbed you can't get yourself together. Ok Let me break it down for you.

Your question

kitaun:

AM LOST HERE!!!

Now this is YOU a few minutes later.

kitaun:

who cares if u guys love osho free or PAY CASH like Somze loves to rant lipsrsealed

I can see you really don't care. Aw come you are lost when you don't care?

Your Questions.

kitaun:

AM LOST HERE!!!

Why don't you ask if he can defend better than John Terry? Do I need to remind you why you bring in a new player to a team?

okay I will.

The player comes in to help a team by doing what they know aw to do best. He really does not need to be better in goal than Carlo Cudiccini.  He does not need to be better than anyone. Actually is that not why it is called TEAM? It is collective effort. So ti gbo? ehn ehn. Don't tell me you don't understand again oooo.

Now you question my math skill. You know what? I was a big failure in maths when I was in school but it makes think you've been trying to get back at me because I said you are very complicated.

Now read this over and judge if you aren't. You are so complicated you don't even know when and where to judge math skill.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by betos(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2007
Mr Akolawole, you have in me another, a true blue at heart, only that my allegiance pre dates the abrahamovic Russian revolution. Having said that, commendations sir for this innovation, all hail, by the end of the coming season we would all revel in the euphoria, champions of europe at last. Blue 4 life.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2007
@nateevs

am complicated and I feel u have a shallow brain tongue

what I have said in a nutshell is; MALOUDA AINT ALL THAT!!! cool, U BRING IN A PLAYER THAT IS ARGUABLY AS GOOD WHEN U HAVE A REPERTOIRE OF ESTABLISHED PLAYERS NOT FRINGE PLAYERS!! the exception to this might be if u agree that the players are getting to heavy for their legs to carry e.g Lampard and Ballack  cheesy

dumbhead, before u start what u might not be able to finish, mind ur words boy!

well . . .I once said u guys were revelling in osho free just like Loyika first said and now u talk of buying and why no one shd care if u spend 100 million dollars, still I say TO HELL!!!

I might not have passed Common entrance but I know for sure 50/3 is NOT 15  tongue  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2007
kitaun:

@nateevs

am complicated and I feel u have a shallow brain tongue

what I have said in a nutshell is; MALOUDA AINT ALL THAT!!! cool, You BRING IN A PLAYER THAT IS ARGUABLY AS GOOD WHEN You HAVE A REPERTOIRE OF ESTABLISHED PLAYERS NOT FRINGE PLAYERS!! the exception to this might be if u agree that the players are getting to heavy for their legs to carry e.g Lampard and Ballack  cheesy

dumbhead, before u start what u might not be able to finish, mind your words boy!

well . . .I once said u guys were revelling in osho free just like Loyika first said and now u talk of buying and why no one should care if u spend 100 million dollars, still I say TO HELL!!!

I might not have passed Common entrance but I know for sure 50/3 is NOT 15  tongue  grin

Now I have clearly made you angry. Sorry UNCLE for making you irate.

You come back again saying.

kitaun:

@nateevs

I might not have passed Common entrance but I know for sure 50/3 is NOT 15  tongue  grin

What part of this is so difficult to understand?

nateevs:

You are so complicated you don't even know when and where to judge math skill.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2007
There is never a boring moment on this thread. ChelseaFC really causes a lot people saying all sorts of stuff. Some even take it very personal.  

Malouda has signed. Let's see aw the season goes.

Boulharouz did not travel with the team in USA. Ballack as well is just recovering from an operation.

Right full back is now our concern.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2007
@nateevs

We still have Diarra around, beside, I think Mourinho will want to play Essien as a defender cos Midfielder as just too much
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2007
kitaun:

am a very staunch Les Bleus fan- wetin concern us? *not Chelski of course tongue* but he definitely isnt worth all that money or the hype . . . ab really gat money 2 waste

are his shots more powerful than Lampard's? No

is he more skillful or can hold the ball better than Mikel? Yes

is he more of an established player than Ballack? No

AM LOST HERE!!! - u know where u were coming 4m
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2007
You guys shouldn't be scared about Malouda
Afterall Man-u got Owen, nana and possibly Tevez

Or are you saying Malouda will outbeat other club's signing

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mekoyo(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2007
I saw in a local sport paper that we are signing Malouda how true is this my fellow blue fans.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2007
Did you travel? Or have you been sleeping?

Well, I'm glad you've finally woken up! grin

Florent Malouda is now officially a Chelsea player. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2007
kitaun:

I wonder why the heck some people are trying to make Malouda look like some super-duper star undecided Me sef I wonder O!

am a very staunch Les Bleus fan *wetin concern us not Chelski of course tongue* but he definitely isnt worth all that money or the hype . . . what special thing is it that he is taking to Chelski?

are his shots more powerful than Lampard's? No

is he more skillful or can hold the ball better than Mikel? Yes

is he more of an established player than Ballack?No

AM LOST HERE!!! u kmnow where u were coming 4m
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2007
On a 2nd thought, I think d manager has already envisaged the departure of essien for d nation's cup

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mekoyo(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2007
Did you travel? Or have you been sleeping?

Well, I'm glad you've finally woken up!

Florent Malouda is now officially a Chelsea player.

Hey razorr i have been offline for a while now. Just wanted to be sure we are signing malouda. This is really going to add a very strong fight for us in our quest to win the champions league.

Malouda is a very good striker and i'm sure Drogba will make good use of his head this season. You know malouda is a good crosser and drogba a good header. What a great team we've got.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2007
Yea. . . Manure won't know what hit them. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2007
@mekeyo
Malouda is a striker?
You must have been offline for real long grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2007
tevez, . . . . . .I dey fear O!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2007
y u dey fear
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mekoyo(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2007
@somez

hmmmmmmm na wa for you o
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mekoyo(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2007
@somez

Wetin seven dey play.

They just count them among midfielders you here. Like 4-4-2 formation.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2007
somze that guy strong o1
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2007
meyoko
why does everyone spell my name wrongly? May have to change names  embarassed
Its SOMZE for crying out loud

Man times have changed, we do not have normal roles on the turf any more. In the midfield we have attacking midfielders, center and defensive. On the wings we have wingers and either Right midfielder or Left midfielders. For example can you call Beckham a winger? NO he's a right midfielder. Dont ask me why. Its just the way things are man.  wink

mustay
No worry! We go try keep am at bay.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2007
BLUES COULD LOSE OUT IN DRENTHE TEST
Chelsea could lose out to Real Madrid in the race to sign Holland You-21 ace Royston Drenthe.

The talented Feyenoord left-back was widely acclaimed as one of the players of the European Under-21 Championships in his homeland last month.

And that alerted Europe's big guns to his skills and started the race for his signature.

Over the weekend the broadsheets in England claimed Jose Mourinho's Blues had made a £4.7million bid for Drenthe in a deal that would have seen him stay in Rotterdam next season before moving to London in 2008.

But now reports in Spanish daily Marca suggest Real Madrid have agreed a fee with Feyenoord, and are now waiting to see if Drenthe accepts their offer. He's currently on holiday in Surinam.

Real are desperately trying to land a top-quality left-back after the recent departure of Roberto Carlos to Turkish giants Fenerbahce.

They've also been linked with Manchester United's Argentina star Gabriel Heinze.

Marca claims that the 20-year-old Drenthe himself would like to stay in Holland for another season before making the big leap to England or Spain, and that could give the Blues a glimmer of hope in their bid to sign him.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2489513,00.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2007
we can't always 've our cake
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2007
Here's a list of the highest money earners from the last Champions league(2006/2007). Chelsea came second after AC Milan (the winners).  shocked

Here is the list of the 12 highest earners last season:

1. AC Milan 39.592.000 euros
2. Chelsea 34.662.000 euros
3. Liverpool 32.218.000 euros
4. PSV Eindhoven 31.600.000 euros
5. Manchester United 31.533.000 euros
6. Roma 31.086.000 euros
7. Inter 29.582.000 euros
8. Bayern Munich 28.732.000 euros
9. Barcelona 22.702.000 euros
10. Olympique Lyonnais 22.647.000 euros
11. Valencia 22.601.000 euros
12.Real Madrid 21.026.000 euros

Where is Arsenal in the list?  shocked   grin

http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=72894
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2007
Razorr:

Where is Arsenal in the list?  shocked   grin

angry wetin concern you grin what did your big spending get you last season .aprt from that milk cup and the fa grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2007
At least we made more money than you. That's what matters. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2007
abi
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2007
So thats the be all and end all for you Blues!! OMASHE!! cry cry

cool GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.