Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (287954 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin

wormy am laffing so hard here grin you damn funny grin grin

who wants to date cashley shoooo tongue i hate both of their asses he and that morn called hurry tongue

You dnt want me to post a pic of my prince grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2007
muki,
i'm not talking about princes here o shocked !
if ur prince is gay, i'm not tongue

ouch ! ashley found a great "gay mate" in tweedy don't u think ? tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2007
lol . he's not gay . cashley is gay .Cheryl is just a front to fool people grin he is gay as in GAY grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2007
Wonders shall never end grin
Nowaday, Arsenal's fans are being found in Chelsea's trend grin
A-40, Mukina2, loyika, e.t.c
Well, when Ash Cole joined Chelsea, he didn't regret it grin
How much more an ordinary fan
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by krap(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2007
@a-40
judging from your post,i see that it is either your 'Grey matter' is mal-nutritioned or you were breast fed with a mal-nutritioned milk because i can't see how you will be calling me an attention seeker when in turn you are an attention giver undecidedand on the issue of my posts making anyone laugh, i can't remember saying that i am a comedian on this thread so dude if my posts are an eye sore to you,do me a favor,jump it!!!
And plz malouda is our business not urs punk!!!

for the blues jare cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2007
@krap

Leave the guy alone
He is as confused as his coach
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2007
Na wetin na happen since, Is like Malouda and Alex are sure signings for Us. What is Boularouz still waiting for?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2007
@Mr Krap
Geeez grin you are a clown man i cant stop laughing see whose talking about malnourishment, You are just a dullard thats trying to rub shoulders your IQ is too young(low) come see me when it gets older(higher), Your name alone says it all you are KRAP

IM STARTING TO TAKE THESE CLOWNS TOO SERIOUSLY

@DASON4LIFE
You still cant get enough of me can you?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2007
slimnike:

Na wetin na happen since, Is like Malouda and Alex are sure signings for Us. What is Boularouz still waiting for?
treat him like scrap.

@ BLUES
still waiting for malouda

i would really like to know y u guys need him.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2007
@jeje

If you try to imagine what a Malouda would have been to chelsea last season when joe cole and robben were out injured, then you fully grab why we need him.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2007
Chelsea set to sign Malouda, Grant appointed Sports Director

Chelsea's preparations for the new season have continued to take shape with the appointment of Avram Grant as director of football and a fee being agreed for France midfielder Florent Malouda.

Grant, who was technical director at Portsmouth, will fly with the squad for the pre-season tour to Los Angeles tomorrow, with Malouda meeting up with the team when a medical is completed and personal terms are agreed.

Chelsea can confirm it has agreed a fee with Olympique Lyonnais for the transfer of Florent Malouda,' read a statement from Chelsea.

The fee is undisclosed but Malouda has been valued at upwards of £13million in the French media since impressing for his country at the World Cup last year and featuring in the Champions League for Lyon.

Malouda will join Steve Sidwell, Claudio Pizarro and Tal Ben Haim as Chelsea's first-team summer signings, with Alex expected to arrive from PSV Eindhoven.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=444168&cc=3888
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2007
MALOUDA LOVES CHELSEA

Florent Malouda claims that Chelsea were always his first choice as he closes on a move to Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea finally agreed a fee with Lyon for the French international over the weekend after weeks of protracted negotiations and Malouda is expected to undergo a medical at the club on Monday.

Real Madrid and Liverpool had been linked with the left-sided winger, but Malouda insists he always had his heart set on a switch to Chelsea.

"They were my number one choice for many reasons," Malouda told L'Equipe. "I saw several matches there as a spectator and I always enjoyed it very much.

"There was also the coach, who really wanted to have me, and life in London, because I want my family to feel at ease.

"The most important thing was I felt they really wanted me.

"I also feel the kind of football they play suits me quite well."

Malouda also revealed Didier Drogba influenced his decision to link up with Chelsea as the striker urged his former Guingamp team-mate to join him in West London.

"Didier pushed a bit, a lot even," added Malouda. "But then, at Chelsea, that's not enough to recruit a player."

Malouda admitted he was upset at how long the move dragged on for as Lyon held out for the best price possible.

"The (Lyon) president had told me he would let me go and I knew he would be true to his word but the problem was the time it took," continued Malouda.

"He (Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas) is a tough businessman but everybody knew I would leave."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2483131,00.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2007
malouda moves to chelsea [at last] for 20m

@ blues
are u hapy now.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2007
Errr

What exactly were you expecting him to say

Oh! look at these Lyon bastards forcing me to join that "Boring Club"!

Those are the normal things footballers say when they move to a new club (or it could just be the case that you are reporting the story, since NL' s Eugenia Abu (Razorr) is on some kind of vacation undecided)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2007
jeje
Quit asking out for attention? Where did you hear it was 20m we bought him for? angry

loyika
With your statements, all footballers just say trash when they sign right - Like Torres in Liverpool and Henry in Barca?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2007
Errr!! YEAH!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2007
somze:

jeje
Quit asking out for attention? Where did you hear it was 20m we bought him for? angry

loyika
With your statements, all footballers just say trash when they sign right - Like Torres in Liverpool and Henry in Barca?

He read it in COMPLETE SPORT NEWSPAPER grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2007
loyika:

Errr!! YEAH!!

cool GOONER 89

I guess we cant believe anything they say these days and they all cant be trusted? cheesy

Do you see how your logic falls on its back?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2007
Err!! Ok! undecided

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2007
somze:

jeje

stop giving me attention,
its in the news,havent u heard  it,or seen it. moreso this is a forum, i get to share my views.and on those views ,i stand to be corrected .
if u have another idea of malu's transfer fee then say it,
u dnt have to refer to me
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2007
jejelolatu,

like some of us will always try to remind some of u guys, post a gaddam link !

anyone can spit shyt in his/her privacy; who's gonna be there to doubt
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2007
u have a point there.

but
dont think its abt that.
somze doesnt like seeing me in this thread and unfortunately h cant do nada abt it.
so hes trying to hussle me out.

@ somze
am not intimidated
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2007
@ wormed up
Thanks, very much, You stopped me from lashing out at her.

jeje
Before you spewed your gibberish, you would have taken time to check your sources. Please do so next time. Now check my link on the subject above, you'll see the figure may be about 13.5m. Also check credible sites like

www.soccernet.com
www.football365.com
home.skysports.com

Before posting false stories.

And i am really indifferent about your presence in this or any other thread on Nairaland. I just want you to make sense when you refer to Chelsea.

Thank you.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2007
Thank you too

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2007
Okay it is done.
Malouda signs for chelsea.

Source : Chelsea TV.

He signed seated next to PK, with a white pen and his left hand.

So let the season begin. I'd now like to see us settle the right full back position once and for all.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2007
nateevs:

Okay it is done.
Malouda signs for chelsea.

Source :   Chelsea TV.

He signed seated next to PK, with a white pen and his left hand.

So let the season begin. I'd now like to see us settle the right full back position once and for all.   

Yada grin we nor fit hear word haba!!! grin

Those are the normal things footballers say when they move to a new club (or it could just be the case that you are reporting the story, since Nairaland' s Eugenia Abu (Razorr) is on some kind of vacation )

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin loyika na my baby you dey give name grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2007
@mukina2

why are you so crazy about razzor?
them born two of una together?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2007
so much contributions coming from goners on this thread these days. I wonder what they say on there own thread apart 4rm d henry step-out.

trying 2 come close b4 the next sean eh!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2007
mukina2:

Yada grin we nor fit hear word haba!!! grin

How can you hear word? Have you 4gotten where you are?

Strictly shelsi.

Thanks.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2007
@ cabali its been a min wink

ask womry, Razorr, somze and Akola what they always go into our thread for tongue grin

@ nateev yeah it cheksli only grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2007
let everybody return to their ternd
is chelsea responsible for the boredom
caused in your trend?
Abi na chelsea carry una igwe go?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 12:24am On Jul 10, 2007
Whether mustay likes it or not, maaaluuuuuuu has come. I wish someone dupes this ab man of his money. Players are waiting to play in that midfield and they're still pushing 4 this guy. Before you say john, ballack and co go form midfield clique. Just a defender was what we need(ed)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.