Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290107 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2007
Man city made my day grin cheesy grin cheesy

liverpool messed up tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by atiku07(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2007
well thanks to almighty God and thank jesus atleast seven point is sure and second on the table BTW

men we need to watch out 4 man city this season well i think they made a right choice in seven abi all the millions is gradually paying off atleast but it is just 4 a while
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2007
Mukina what happened to lehman?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DisGuy: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2007
nateevs, no nice guys around here sorry!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2007
Chelsea no be mate?
We will determine that by May 2008.
For now, the league is as open as HELL.
Anybody can nick points off ANYONE until UNITED Chronicles come back from Injury/Suspension.
Its been a HORRIBLE weekend for the BIG 4 so everyone can go back to their tablets and sort out their issues.
United has got quality . . . . . The only problem is SCORING.
SAHA, SOLSKJAER, ROONEY, RONALDO . . . . . any TEAM in the world would miss them if they are not playing.
CHELSEA had everyone playing today and they should have lost . . . . .THANX to ROB STYLES and MALOUDA.

@ nateevs,

U mean calling u a Arrow?
I thunk u stay in London . . . . Words like Arrow shouldnt be foreign to u.
Ok . . . . .I am sowwwwwy, Oh ma God i am so sorry mate!!!!!!
U are a CUNT.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2007
I remember when we were talking about Cech and Terry being injured. You had your words. Why are you now complaining about losing important players?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by atiku07(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2007
old age i guess grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2007
Because I stay in london does not mean i should not know how to comport myself publicly. Using words like Bleep, Arrow and cunt on a public forum is absolutely disgraceful. No matter what you think.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ nateeevs,

How many goals would Cech and Terry score in a season? 2-5 goals.
How many goals did Rooney and Ronaldo plus SAHA score last season? 50+ goals. wink wink
Spot the difference? Take the equivalent out of Chelsea and lets see what pans out.
Its like taking DROGBA, MALOUDA and SHEVCHENKO out of your team.
Who would score? Wright-Phillips or MAKELELE?

C'mon . . . . . .Get over it.
Aiight, U are not a Arrow or CUNT.
Maybe Atiku is the CUNT. . . .I couldn't pin where the smell was coming from between U AND HIM.
So, i would assume it ain't u but ATIKU. grin grin grin grin grin
How's life in LONDON?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2007
Jackal:

Chelsea no be mate?
We will determine that by May 2008.
For now, the league is as open as HELL.
Anybody can nick points off ANYONE until UNITED Chronicles come back from Injury/Suspension.
Its been a HORRIBLE weekend for the BIG 4 so everyone can go back to their tablets and sort out their issues.
United has got quality . . . . . The only problem is SCORING.
SAHA, SOLSKJAER, ROONEY, RONALDO . . . . . any TEAM in the world would miss them if they are not playing.
CHELSEA had everyone playing today and they should have lost . . . . .THANX to ROB STYLES and MALOUDA.

Words of consolation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2007
Players mean different things to different teams. Losing John terry and Petr Cech does not mean we do not score. It means we concede goals and at crucial moments last season which lost vital home points. That's what losing those players could do. ANd do not complain about losing ronaldo and rooney because you are indirectly telling us your summer spending is a waste.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2007
Consolation?
Well . . . . . . .Call it whatchulike.
The thang is CHELSEA lost valuable points today that could have given em a better chance of taking the title.
Everybody needs a breather . . . . . .Thanx for the Internationals .
Its been a horrible start for United and a stutter for Chelsea BY THEIR OWN STANDARDS.
35 games to go . . . . . . . 5 points difference(ITS HARDLY A SCARE)

@ Nateevs,

It has nuthing to do with SUMMER SPENDINGS.
C'mon . . . . . Talk like a soccer-buff.
Are you trying to say if ROONEY and RONALDO were fit today they wouldn't have started the game?
The new players were bought to UNDERSTUDY the ageing players . . . . . . They were not supposed to be starting games at this time at all.
Tevez was bought to support Rooney but they r yet to play together so dont even bring SUMMER SPENDINGS into it.
United's summer buys wld be assessed when everyone comes back from INJURY/SUSPENSION.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2007
We did not lose valuable points to liverpool. Have you forgotten Liverpool is a contender?

You guys still have Liverpool to play at Anfield. We have taken a point off them. What will you guys do when you go there?

If we had lost to them then we would have lost 1 point not three.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2007
I do not have a problem with understanding that summer signings might sometimes be a move to replacing aging player over time ut not by spending £60m.

When you spend such money, you don't use the players as understudy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by atiku07(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2007
@jackal

i can see u are a fucking retarded trying to trade blames. well u are just a poor looser and a bad sucker of the game so try and get over the stress ok poor looser like u aint fit the forum atleast everyday no be xmas just try and accept defeat ASAP
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2007
That referee just dash dem goal sha angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2007
wetin do una own keeper?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2007
atiku07:

@jackal

i can see u are a fucking retarded trying to trade blames. well u are just a poor looser and a bad sucker of the game so try and get over the stress ok poor looser like u aint fit the forum atleast everyday no be xmas just try and accept defeat ASAP

@Atiku,

Try and polish ur written english before u direct ur craps at me.
I dont join issues with IGNORANUS or semi-illiterates trying to feel funky.
Bad sucker of the game? Is u talking GREEK?
Its only in Arsenal u find cretins and ninnies parading themselves as fans.
Guess what? U are a person.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by atiku07(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2007
WELL I CAN SEE BY ALL STANDARDS U ARE NOT WORTH DISCUSSING WITH ON THIS FORUM.

BUT I GUESS I NEED TO TELL U ONE THING, ALWAYS ACCEPT DEFEAT CAUSE IT REALLY HELP ONE TO COME OUT STRONGER OK AND ALWAYS HAVE IT AT THE BACK OF YA MIND THAT U WIN SOME U LOSE SOME AND NEVER TRADE BLAMES K.

I GUESS UR UNCLE FORGOT TO TEACH U DAT WHEN U WAS A TODDLER.

SO GET TO BED U slowpoke
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Atiku,

Now we can resume discussion as ur English has improved.
I am sure u told A-40 to write that for u. grin grin grin grin
Why should i accept this defeat? The stats speak for themselves.
We played City to a pulp. The onlly shot on goal they had got deflected and SCORED.
Apart from that, they were pathetic . . . . .U should see how Sven clapped and laughed when City Scored. grin grin grin grin

Man Utd played too well.
They remind me of Arsenal last season.
Everything but SCORE goals and its just because United's goal machine are out there injured/suspended.
if we had Rooney and Saha, it would have been a different game entirely.
United's bench was so skint Campbell and Eagles made the bench.
Its a crisis but we will grind on and get on with it.
Its only a matter of time b4 we start the winning run.
Just keep ya fingers crossed.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2007
Atiku and Nateevs, why do you guys bother yourselfs so much with Jackal?

I mean, it's no news that he's the most notorious area boy on Nairaland. embarassed

He has no class, insults women(like you'll soon see now when he starts insulting me), and generally uses dirty words against everybody. embarassed

He is also the most unobjective football analyst on Nairaland. He sees issues through only one pair of lens and that's the one at Old Trashford.

Oh I almost forgot. He really hates Chelsea, so don't expect him to say anything, and I mean anything, positive about Chelsea. embarassed

Leave him and analyse football with more objective guys. Thank you. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ razorr,

Please keep ma name out of ur stinking mouth.
I wouldn't wanna join issues with a ninny like u.
Avoid me like a plague whether i am objective or unobjective.
This is ur last WARNING.
Dont start what u dont FINISH.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2007
cheesy "  grin "

spot on Razorr

when  certain people are losing, they do not watch what comes out of their mouth embarassed

such a  P-I-T-Y   sad sad

BACK TO FOOTIE JARE

you guys bribed the ref today angry grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by atiku07(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2007
WELL You WILL NEVER TELL ME WHEN TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH OK.

WELL ALL You HAVE SAID I HEARD, BUT JUST TRY AND KNOW THAT HE WHO HAS THE MAXIMUM POINTS TAKES IT ALL. IN THE CASE OF CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL IT IS DIVIDED, SO THERFORE NO BASIS FOR COMPARISION.

AND BACK TO THE ISSUE OF BENCH I THINK UR COACH IS STARTING TO HAVE SOME PROBLEMS UPSTAIRS IN HIS FUCKING BRAIN WHY ALL THOSE WORTHLESS SIGNINGS AND EXPENSIVE AT THAT. JUST CHECK OUT CHLSEA NOT CAUSE AM A BLUE FAN BUT JUST THAT THEIR SIGNINGS ARE PERFORMING WELL AND DOING WONDERS THAT IS WHY I SAID ALL MOUTH NO.

You GUYS JUST MAKE ALOT OF NOISE NO ACTION ASAP
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2007
atiku07:

WELL You WILL NEVER TELL ME WHEN TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH OK.

AM WELL ALL You HAVE SAID I HEARD BUT JUST TRY AND KNOW THAT HE WHO HAS THE MAXIMUM POINTS TAKES IT ALL. IN THE CASE OF CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL IT IS DIVIDED, SO THERFORE NO BASIS FOR COMPARISION.

AND BACK TO THE ISSUE OF BENCH I THINK UR COACH IS STARTING TO HAVE SOME PROBLEMS UPSTAIRS IN HIS FUCKING BRAIN WHY ALL THOSE WORTHLESS SIGNINGS AND EXPENSIVE AT THAT. JUST CHECK OUT CHLSEA NOT CAUSE AM A BLUE FAN BUT JUST THAT THEIR SIGNINGS ARE PERFORMING WELL AND DOING WONDERS THAT IS WHY I SAID ALL MOUTH NO.

You GUYS JUST MAKE ALOT OF NOISE NO ACTION ASAP

easy on the caps sad it hurts the eyes sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Mukina

Sharaaaaaap there. Manscum also bribed the referee. Infact, their own was worse. Sir Faggotson called him during half time and offered him so much money. grin  Unfortunately, their team is so crap that they still couldn't win, even with the referee playing for them grin

By the way, did you see Donkey's face during that match? One Shrek character dies and another is born. grin cheesy

Oh ma dayzzzzzzzzz grin cheesy

Wow! grin

Atiku, I have told you to leave Jackal alone. Just ignore his posts. Nothing more than gibberish ever comes out of his mouth. embarassed
He's scum and a fool. Let him keep ranting and raving and jumping up and down.
Just ignore his posts like I'm doing. Trust me, he's not worth the stress. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by atiku07(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2007
sorry muki

it is cause of dat bad looser called jackal he really provoked me take care baby wink wink wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by atiku07(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2007
@razzor

i think that is a good advice thanks hun wink wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2007
Atiku i hear you grin

Razorr they wanted to bribe the ref but it didnt work grin the donkek has a new lookalike o grin cheesy grin

why are you wasting ur time? abeg leave donkey issues for donkey . .na today .hin fit cuss till next year nor be today  jare grin grin

but you also bribed the ref grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Atiku,

This is no rocket science.
United is struggling because of injuries to their big players.
Rooney and Ronaldo havent played 90 minutes together this season yet.
Saha is missing leaving the new boys(who are supposed to be understudying or supporting) to do the job of goal-scoring.
Man Utd did not lose because they didnt play well.
They lost because they couldnt score and theres nothing the gaffer can do to his bench.
Can SAF control who gets injured or not? Its just tough luck but we shall COPE.

@ Razorr,
If u think i am a fool then i can as well say your FATHER is a FOOL.
You wouldnt be calling me a fool if he raised/trained u well as a baby girl. shocked shocked
Have it!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2007
imagine ooooooooooooo

there is fire on the mountain and nobody is running

wonders will neva end

efrebor-una go wound oooooooooooooooo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2007
jejelolatu:

imagine ooooooooooooo

there is fire on the mountain and nobody is running

wonders will never end

efrebor-una go wound oooooooooooooooo

water . .water . .water . .water . .run . .run , run and the fire is out

Jeje you nor well grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.