Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,005 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290532 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2007
Nateevs, you're right to a point, but those boys were active in the first half as well, very active. Mr Young was held for a large part by Belletti who could hardly come out and making his usual attacking runs. And Agbonlahor - I remember him turning Terry at least once, and following through with a superb strike at goal, which Cech saved. They were certainly quite active in the first half.

That said, I also remember SWP dancing circles round Agbonlahor when he tracked back to defend.

And your defensive midfield strength (Makalele and Essien) was only partially effective - I think the Maka is nearing the end of his career.

Jackie - you're probably right about the 4-man midfield, I think if Villa had scored before half-time, the results may have been different.
Belletti was certainly a Gem, but for 75 minutes. After that he stopped winning the battle of the wings. He's as fast as Young, but nowhere near as fit anymore. He's also very experienced, and that showed through a great deal.

Drog - he was pretty good as well, but I do agree that them Villa players were absolutely amazing, in effort and in skill.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Iman3(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2007
Akolawole:

@Mc Omo
Which one be scrapping result form?
I can pinpoint 5 matches that chelsea won by a large margin yet win handsomely.
We beat Watford by 4 goals to nothing yet we played complete rubbish

No mind them.With the exception of the game against Pompey.Arse-anal have been getting scrappy results since the League began this season.Luckily for them,3 of the 4 games they have played were at home.

I think all the problems going on behind the scenes have undermined Jose.When you have Roman telling him how the team should play,it doesn't help.Chelski's biggest obstacle this season is Chelski.The League is theirs to win if only backroom problems won't destroy them.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2007
What do u expect when u have 5 managers in a team?
Jose wants Alves . . . . .Roman wants Ronaldinho and reh, reh, reh.
Abrahamovic should just let Jose do his job and stop interfering.
I am not sure Malcolm Glazer can name the all the members of the United's 1st team whereas Roman can tell u all Chelsea's substitutions since he bought em.
Maybe he needs to take a chill pill.
Chelsea are their own greatest enemies and i am loving it.
I hope it continues and give United the chance to take advantage of the situtation again.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2007
Strictly for the chelsea fans - you'll love this!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1qAkm6Pc7LE
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by RuuDie(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i'm luving this. . . . . .

@nateevs, Drogba tryna add flair to his game flair from where all he's tryna do is stay on his feet an d quit diving c'uz refs are not g'onna hesitate to throw skinny black butt off the field. . . .

one touch passing are u thinking Arsenal i want 2 believe that what u meant was 4 Chelski 2 go route 1, pump long balls from the back so that Drogba can return 2 his xteristic lean on the the man marking him and hope to pull up some flukey stunt!

i'm sure after next 3 games, Belleti will be no more. . . . . Jose's infamous impatience will be one of y'all's biggest bane. . . . . . so who they buy now  grin and he's let Diarra go plus Robben - Joe Cole should'a gone instead. . . . . he's completely lost it!
if Carvalho doesn't return soon, Alex will soon go the route of Ben Haim. . . . . he'll be fleeced 4 pace in 1 of these fixtures - some of these prem. strikers don't seem 2 be very happy nowadays, d'em d'ey score anythin'  grin

Chelski's prob. . . .  no creative m/f'der, too many defense minded idiots. . .  Mikel could'a helped a bit but they've put him on Geremi's training regime and he's just abt lost what li'l creativity he had, might as well push him 2 right-back. . . . Ballack could'a been very good here, but jose don't like his handsome face and pay packet!
SWP, does all the right things at the wrong time - out with his ass!

A li'l advice 4 lippy, mouthinho. . . .  4get kalou as a striker, put his black, ivorian butt on the wings to play 7ven. . . .  all he needs 2 learn is how to cross the ball - he just might be able to do so better than tryna score, he don't need pace; he's very skillful and would skin just abt any defender in his way. . . . take a leaf from pompey. . . . see how they use Utaka
get Sheva back in that team and maybe Didier should sit 4 awhile and let Pizarro and Sheva show him how its done!

now i see why oga Roman's so desperate to get Dinho. . . . . . Dinho abeg nah, try play 4 d'em, abeg. . . . only 1/2 season abeg  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2007
Which team do you support? Don't tell me arsenal. Cos we are not talking about U-21 youth championship here. We are talking about established footballers.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2007
Sit Drogba down and let sheva and pizzarro show him how it is done. I don't even know how to laugh. You are talking about perhaps the best striker in the world now and you talking about someone showing him how it is done.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2007
Drogba best striker in the World shocked

Where do all these folks from NL come from embarassed embarassed tongue

embarassed GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2007
How can Drogba be the best striker in the world?
These Chelsea fans are here again. . . . . . . . . .
What has Drogba done to merit that title . . . . . .20 league goals in one season?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2007
Lmao . . Drogba best striker in d world ? try Saha !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2007
I-man, seems u are all 4 Chelski dis season ? Mumu !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2007
Drogba, best striker my a$$ !

the earlier roman and his cohorts realize they ain't no tactical managers, the better for us all angry

razorr, entertainment football is really doing us in !
we've been tip-tapping in all 5 games so far but the result's been shambolic !
score 7, cede 6 goals in 5 matches, Bleep entertainment football tongue ! arsenal just passed the jinx !

i know i can live with comments like, "they played stupid yet they won". can we please go back to that ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2007
I second that angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ Cabali,

I am so sowwwwwwy for Chelsea.
Where did u go last night?
You and Dapsycool just evaporated . . . . . I thunk u guys just dropped dead.
Thank God u are ALIVE.
Dont panic . . . . . .Its just a temporary GLITCH.
If i were u . . . . .I would be happy cos u are still 2 points ahead of ur main title contenders.
Those plonkers on TOP are film-tricks . . . . .They will drop faster than Lewis Hamilton's car in F1
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2007
@wormedup

We were together on the Lamps issue but I diagree with you on this. Who in your rating is the best Striker. Until this season ends, drog is.

Drogba is more likely more likely to score a goal in any match than anyone els in the world for now. The story might change tomorrow but for now it is the same.

Let's do this little assesment. Any chelsea fan out there, if you have to drop one player not to play a match for chelsea, would it be drogba in eleven chances. Your sincere answer to the question wiill give you an insight into what I am saying.

Chelsea haters, If you found out you were drogba was not playing in a match against you would you say THANK GOD or WHATEVER  

Let's all be frank when we discuss this thing. If it changes tomorrow then there's perhaps somone else. For now drog is more likely to score than anyone else in the world.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2007
Drogba, more likely to score amidst who and who ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2007
I rest my case. There is no point being sentimental. When henry was on fire evrytime I pray he should never play against us. I never utter the words out he is not the best, because he was. If you do not accept, I rest my case.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2007
Pls rest it . . . except u want to compare him with Jackal's fave player Bala Ezekiel !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ nateevs,

U are smoking ur reefer again.
Drogba likely to score where?
A fit LOUIS SAHA is better than Drogba . . . . .
Berbatov is better than Drogba.
RVP is better than Drogba

In La Liga . . . . .Ruud, Messi, and Milito are all better than Drogba.
Pls take ur dud analysis to the nearest pub in ur borough.
Drogba is not. . . . . i mean can never be the best striker in the Prem let alone in the world.
Cos he managed to score 20 odd goals in one season(the lowest in about 6 seasons) in the Prem?
Are we talking about the same Drogba in Chelsea?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2007
And only a fool would deny Drug-bar was the best striker in the prem and in Africa last season . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Iman3(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2007
Drogba was not even better than Benny McCarthy last season
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2007
Jackal - you have a point. I wouldn't go ahead and say Drogba is the best striker, but I'll say this for sure - he certainly is one of the very best. I rate him alonside superstrikers like Etoo, Anelka and Berba. I rate him above anything that Arsenal or Manure have at the moment.

Nateevs - the under21 team that you were unable to beat last season? Or another under21 boy (okay, he actually is 22) who totally dismantled your beloved Belletti on sunday?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Iman3(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2007
Banderas:

Jackal - you have a point. I wouldn't go ahead and say Drogba is the best striker, but I'll say this for sure - he certainly is one of the very best. I rate him alonside superstrikers like Etoo, Anelka and Berba. I rate him above anything that Arsenal or Manure have at the moment.

So you would rather have Drogba than Van Persie? Even Jackal's dog knows Van Persie is far better than Drogba
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2007
Guys

Why are we arguing whether Drogs is the best striker in the World grin grin

He isn't, so no need to waste space in analysing with Nateevs.

If he feels, Drogs is the best, No need to burst his dreams, let him cherish them grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ Banderas,

Drogba and Adebayor are in the same category.

RVP, Saha, Rooney and Torres are all better than Drogba.
Oooops, i forgot to mention Bianchi and Berba.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Iman3(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2007
Drogba has had one good season,well 2,if you count the last one at Marseille.In between,he has been either mediocre or just average.

For a 28 year old,2 excellent seasons doesn't make one the world's best striker
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2007
Isnt ? Yes . . . wasnt last season ? Go see ur shrink !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2007
I would have reckoned with him a bit if he had score 30 league goals in the Prem.
A paltry return of 20 goals? Does that make him the best in the world?
Louis Saha scored 20 league goals in 2003/04 and he was 3rd on the league table.
I think the Prem is suffering from the loss of Henry and Ruud to La Liga.
Its the reason why someone can wake up and say Drogba is the best in the world.
Most of these NL fans dont watch other leagues so the PREM is their world. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by toba1909(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ Jackal,
Don't blame them,most of them watch the premier league as you've stated,imagine nateevs caliing the Arsenal guyz under 21 team. Na him sabi,what will he call the Aston Villa guys that thrash him yesterday? Dats why he joined the foolish argument of Didier being the best goal scorer,imagine such comment from FOOLS. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2007
nateevs,

drogba is not the best striker in the world period !!!!

he's ages below RVN, to mention just one !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Iman3(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2007
Mc Omo:

Isnt ? Yes . . . wasnt last season ? Go see your shrink !

Was he better than Ruud last season? What about Francessco Totti who played as a striker last season. It seems they are now selling skunk regularly in Lagos
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2007
Men - I didn't say Drogba is the best o, I said I rate him highly. I think RVP is a phenomenal footballer, but he's more of a complete footballer than a striker at the moment. Drogba, based on last season's form was a better striker than RVP. This season may be different, though RVP hasn't quite settled into his proper form.

And for the record, I think Aderogba is a horrible cheating Arrow, but I he is also a talented horrible cheating Arrow.

Adebayor and Saha are miles behind.

Berba yes, I rate him as highly, same as Anelka. Not Torres, not yet.

Rooney? He has miles to go,

RVN - another top quality striker. You need to realise that the both of them play similar football: Hold off the defenders, turn and score.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.