Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290251 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 1:31am On Sep 20, 2007
Akola, no reverse psychology here ! We all know JM has ensured max concentratn in matches played across England including Carling cup games that werent taken seriously by SAF & AW !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 1:32am On Sep 20, 2007
@ MC Omo,

They cannot even spell INFINTY right.
Buncha pillocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Akolawole,

How can Jose Mourinho be bigger than Roman?
U have a very warped view of club management.
An employee can never be greater than his employers.
It was Roman that bought Chelsea and paid ur humungous debts . . . Same Roman employed Mourinho so dont even go on who is bigger.
Abrahamovic is the heart and soul of Chelsea and please respect that!!!!!!!!!!

The job became 5Mil by Jose's virtue? I am having a laugh.
How much is Jose earning in Porto? 250k per annum?
Roman paid that salary to make Jose feel comfortable and do a good job . . . . .
Ferguson, Wenger and even Eriksson who were already working in England dont earn that much.
Let Jose go to Real Madrid and AC Milan and expect anutha 5 milla a year salary.
Jose's virtue ma ass . . . . .
He wld go back to Porto and continue his 250k per annum job.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 1:41am On Sep 20, 2007
Jackie . . .akola said "in the eye of d average chelskite" ! he wasnt stating a fact to affirm it !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 1:42am On Sep 20, 2007
@Jackal

Recall, " in the face of average Chelsea fan, "

Wait till day break to hear the views of other 19 premiership managers.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 1:42am On Sep 20, 2007
LOL

Thread name changed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 1:49am On Sep 20, 2007
Mc Omo:

Jackie . . .akola said "in the eye of d average chelskite" ! he wasnt stating a fact to affirm it !

Recall his last problem with Roman Chelseas dont even bothered about RA, they stood by JM throughout. They dont care about the Russian.

Lets wait till tomorrow as the whole football world comment on this.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 1:52am On Sep 20, 2007
@ Akola,

Thats a bit LAME.  In the face of average Chelsea fan, they believe Jose's excesses should be curbed!!!!!!!!!!!!  He spews crap all the time.
What do u expect the other 19 managers to say?
They will all cry to the camera and say how great he was and blah blah blah.
Guess what? they said the same thing to Graeme Souness, Alan Pardew, Santini and Ranieri.
Even Arsene Wenger will fake crocodile tears to make it look as if he loves Mourinho . . . .but dont we all know Wenger can shoot Jose?
Saying that doesnt mean shit . . . .but they will all do it as professionals.
That is called ETIQUETTE!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 1:53am On Sep 20, 2007
Akola . .they dont care about d Russian ? Now u r taking us 4 babies to be put on Nan or Cow & Gate aight ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 1:56am On Sep 20, 2007
Jackal, well said jare ! Even if JM was caught raping a mad woman his colleagues would still have some words of endearment 4 him ! What does that change ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 1:59am On Sep 20, 2007
@ Akola,

That was before.
Things have changed now . . . .
Chelsea fans are looking at Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool and they are asking questions about their chances this season.
Everything seems to be in jeopardy.

Chelsea doesnt look like a 300 Million pound team.
Look at Barca, Real Madrid and Man Utd compared to Chelsea.
You wont ever see Rijkaard or Ferguson classifying eggs before the media.
Lemme ask this . . . .for what exact reason do u think Chelsea sold just 24,000 tickets on an european night?
Sporting Lisbon . . . . a team ranked 37th in Europe sold 40,000 tickets last night?
Isnt that a CRISIS?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bolaoni(m): 2:18am On Sep 20, 2007
u guys should at least show JM some love now.

The fact is that the Premiership has lost one of its major players.
The Premiership without JM may be colourless. embarassed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 2:33am On Sep 20, 2007
@ Bolaoni,

How can u say that?

Now we have Roy Keane, Martin Jol, Goran-Eriksson and Rafa Benitez.
These group of managers should give us a laugh till Chelsea signs Del Bosque.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bolaoni(m): 2:45am On Sep 20, 2007
we all know there is much more to Jm than the theatrics. Even when it comes to laughing
those you have listed do not come close at all.

JM is taking something away from the Prem. and we will soon discover.

At least all the tabloids will miss him, no more sensational headlines for a while now.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 20, 2007
Chelsea had been playing boring football since last season, how they managed to stay unbeaten for so long until the thrashing to Aston Villa remains a miracle.

That team is very poor.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2007
JM took Chelsea through a glorious era, before JM Chelsea had been like Spurs.

Now Chelsea is world class and a seeded team. Look at trophies and achievements, then be more objective. Look at mind games, now its not about Wenger and SAF, even wenger took back seat. It became all about JM, even his dog made the headlines, his sense of style and fashion made the headlines, the press anxiously waited for his comments and they went straight to front or back pages as the case may be.

JM would be sorely missed not only as a manager but as an entertainer and as a star. He gave us a different view of things and a reason to laugh sometimes.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2007
This Is a Psychological blow to most players. I'm actually depressed. I was expecting this but not at is time noooooooooooowwwww cry

like somze posted, [size=28pt]IT'll be well!![/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tkb417(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2007
When is the funeral? This is just the wake-keeping of CFC. Hes just a coward. Why didnt Wenger or Fergie run away when their teams didnt win jack?
Hes a special retard. Chikena
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2007
Mustay
I did not expect it at this time man.
I heard he left though after a spat with RA.
Lets keep hope up and see how things go.

Tkb
Are you trying to work us up or are you just not-so-smart
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tkb417(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2007
Are you trying to work us up or are you just not-so-smart
Pick any, ill be cool. Avram Grant to take over the carcass. OMG!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2007
To be honest, I didn't see it coming, not so soon. I expected a gradual disintegration of Chelski's season, culminating in Jose's sack. This is rather sudden.

The fact is that I always felt that Mour hadn't yet been through a period of high pressure, he had not yet faced a dodgy season, the way Arsene and SAF have. I didn't think he could guide his team through a period of self doubt. He is a great winner, but a terrible loser.

Alas, Jose is no MOUR the manager of Chelski.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2007
Banderas:

To be honest, I didn't see it coming, not so soon. I expected a gradual disintegration of Chelski's season, culminating in Jose's sack. This is rather sudden.

The fact is that I always felt that Mour hadn't yet been through a period of high pressure, he had not yet faced a dodgy season, the way Arsene and SAF have. I didn't think he could guide his team through a period of self doubt. He is a great winner, but a terrible loser.

Alas, Jose is no MOUR the manager of Chelski.

As much as this is true, i believe the spat with RA let to all this.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2007
bolaoni:

we all know there is much more to Jm than the theatrics. Even when it comes to laughing
those you have listed do not come close at all.

JM is taking something away from the Prem. and we will soon discover.

At least all the tabloids will miss him, no more sensational headlines for a while now.

I dont really care about Jackasss says grin

The whole football world is terribly shocked.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2007
@ Akolawole,

U dont have to get excited over a loud-mouthed Mourinho.
Only a pillock didnt see this coming . . . . . . .
Go and check ma posts since the start of this season . . . . .
I have been saying it that Jose was walking on a thin line and could be sacked soon.
No manager talks shit like that without getting stabbed in the back especially when the owner is a ruthless Billionaire.
Jose would be missed but Bleep IT, Life goes on . . . . . .
Anutha manager will join and Chelsea FC will move on . . . . . .
Vialli was sacked . . . . . . .Ranieri was sacked and now its Jose . . . . . Thats the way it is.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2007
Banderas:

The fact is that I always felt that Mour hadn't yet been through a period of high pressure, he had not yet faced a dodgy season, the way Arsene and SAF have.

if you have nothing to say, keep it shut !

and yes ! i'm irked !!! angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2007
cheesy " grin "

how many times would this thread be renamed sef grin grin grin

the "special one" grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2007
I dedicate this post the the MIGHTY MAN OF VALOR JOSE ANTONIO FELIX MOURINHO. i believe he brought CHELSEA from guuter to where CHELSEA is today. he had paved way for the newly manager.

LET'S MAKE A TOAST.

TO THE MAN!

TO JOSE!

TO MOURINHO!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by RuuDie(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2007
Jackal:

@ Akolawole,

I have been saying it that Jose was walking on a thin line and could be sacked soon.
[b]No manager talks shit like that without getting stabbed in the back especially when the owner is a ruthless Billionaire.
[/b]Jose would be missed but Bleep IT, Life goes on . . . . . .
Anutha manager will join and Chelsea FC will move on . . . . . .
Vialli was sacked . . . . . . .Ranieri was sacked and now its Jose . . . . . Thats the way it is.

Spot on Jackie. . . Spot On!

There's a saying that goes thus "Always try to use soft words when you speak, so it'll be easy for you to swallow them later on. . . . " No be me talk am oh, na our elders grin

JM no gree hear; everytime e go open that im gutter mouth begin misyarn like sey na im papa get everybody 4 EPL. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2007
Wormed, what have YOU said? Nothing! So why then didn't you follow your own advice and "keep it shut" (Your words, not mine)?

Somze I agree about the spat with RA leading to this, but I insist that this spat falls under the periods of high pressure that I was talking about. Even SAF has had spats with the Man U board in the past, and he weathered them.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by medube(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2007
The fact that keeps making me laugh here is how opposing fans are so happy that JM has left Chelsea. I think he was laways a thorn in the flesh of Mr. Wrigleys and Arsene the Assehole, infact like a commentator said once the monkey sitting on Arsene's back till tomorrow was he never won Jose Mourinho. As for Mr. Wrigley and his bunch of cheats, JM was the main cause they took plank as their trophy for 2 years running, so not surprised either.

It is a fact as stated yesterday on the news, that the Premier League will miss Jose Mourinho, the fans will, the media will and the players as well. Life goes on, we shall get another manager and he shall get another job and as rightly pointed out by great football analyst, JM will be one of the most sought after managers in Europe today.

As for the Manure bunch of cheats, what makes them happy and I dont blame them was before SAF, Man U were as good as crap in the league. It is a fact that most of their trophies and winnings have been since he came in to save them. Thats the reason why till tomorrow, they are ever willing to supply him with boxes of chewing gums so he stays and ever ready to keep his son, that papa Giggs, wey no know say him mate they coach teams, while he still dey try manage run for Manure.

Whether Mourinho goes or Mourinho comes, Chelsea will still be there and will still grow stronger. I don't know who gave some ppl the slightest feeling that if Mourinho goes Chelsea fans will decamp. Did anyone tell fools that supporters were supporting Mourinho or Chelsea Football Club? Did you ever hear Mourinho For Life from a supporter?

Anyways, nuff said about this from my end, you can go on and say what you want, but what Mourinho achieved as a Manager in Chelsea in the last 3 years is worth saying well done and we wish him the best of luck in his future endeavours. For now, we have to sit up and deal with some morons, like we have been doing and make sure their mouth remain as tightly sealed as possible smiley

And btw @jackal, get your facts right, in the eyes of the supporter and fan as someone rightly pointed out, JM is far bigger than RA. DO you think one really cares whos the owner of a club or not? Infact you do you know who is the owner of Man U or are you interested?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2007
[size=17pt]VACANCY!! VACANCY!! VACANCY!![/size]

With the sudden, shock departure of Jose Mourinho, Chelsea Football Club are now looking for somebody to take over the managerial role at Stamford Bridge.

The club would like to state it is a high profile position and you`ll be working with, depending upon your immediate success, a budget others could only wish for.

Ideally, you`ll come from a background whereby you have previously achieved success and you`ll be confident dealing with the media, both home and abroad.

Ideally, you`ll also be able to work under intense pressure often with hindrance from unlikely sources, you`ll be able to accept that players may be foisted upon you without your input and it`s imperative that you bring minimal backroom staff with you as your employer often knows best.

You`ll realise that success is of paramount importance to your employer and that the minimum achievement will be the capture of the greatest prize in domestic European football - The Champions League.

However, you`ll also have to accept that the desire within the club is so great that winning it once shouldn`t be reason enough to rest on your laurels.

Likely candidates should also give thought to the style of football they play, for the salary being offered Chelsea Football Club and its many patrons expect to be entertained on a regular basis.

Ideally any potential candidate should be able to communicate in several languages most notably English, Russian, Portuguese, French and Israeli.

All interested parties are asked to include a, current, curriculum vitae as well as their initial salary expectations.

Chelsea Football Club would like to point out that the position carries the usual travel benefits associated with an elite club.

Demand is expected to be high therefore please do not be upset if you don`t receive an official reply or you`re not GRANTed an interview. cool

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2007
@ Ruuudie,

Jose's arrogance and unruly behaviour was his greatest undoing.
There was a time he said he will be RICHER as a manager if Roman sacks him.
No manager criticises his players before the media the way Jose does.
Ferguson will always support Rooney. . . . .even when Rooney had a bad spell with RED CARDS . . . Fergie still supported him and told the media great players are always like that. He went to cite Cantona, Gascoigne and Stoichkov.
He said take the anger out of Rooney and he will become ordinary . . . . That is what i call a manager . . .man-management skills is very essential.

Arsene Wenger will always back his players.
In a worst case scenario. . . . .he would say i have not seen it yet on TV.
It doesnt mean he wont cuss the players in the dressing room after the post-match interview but to hack your own player's throat in the eyes of world lacks class. The other time, he said Carvalho has a low IQ.  Recently, he classified some of his players as CLASS A eggs and some as CLASS B eggs.
Which straight-thinking manager does that?
Roy Keane got kicked off Man Utd for criticising his team-mates on MUTV . . . . .
Some rules are just meant to be kept and i think Jose's excesses were getting too unbearable.
HE was a great manager but he still has a lot to learn about his PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ medube,

It is easy for illiterates like u to come online and say fans RESPECT JM more than RA.
If Roman didnt step in to save Chelsea from their enormous debts the time he did . . . .Chelsea would have gone down the way Leeds ended.
Go and read more about Pre-Roman revolution days of Chelsea before u start spewing shyte.
Roman employed Mourinho . . . . He pumped half a billion pounds to put Chelsea on the map and a ninny like u is saying fans respect JM more than him!!!!!!!
Maybe the myopic Nigerian chapter of Chelsea fans respect Mourinho more than RA but the real fans that buy season tickets and authentic merchandises know the right thing.
Buncha fuckeries!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2007
banderas,

i didn't know u'd be this bright ! at least u noticed i didn't post bullocks like you !

why don't you just desist from making a shoal of ur football knowledge take a cue bro !

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.