Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,500 members, 7,865,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290353 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2007
@Medube
Let's see. If Mour leaves Chelsea what happens? New coach, two years later maybe another trophy.

If RA leaves chelsea what happens? Relegation. Instant financial disruption. Bankruptcy.

How does ANYONE say JM is bigger than RA? Without RA JM wouldn't win a penny with Chelsea. Without JM, RA would still have won silverware by now.

And JM may not be the most sought after manager in Europe, very few teams can afford to pay his salary. But he will definitely find work. I think. even if he doesn't, he has £10m padding his pockets.

Wormed: making a "shoal of your football knowledge"? What ever does that phrase mean?
I didn't post bullocks like you? Bullock? A bullock is a cow my friend. So as you can see you just posted "bullocks" (your word, not mine)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2007
Wormy . . . nna why u no pick my call as I wan 'congratulate' u ? Lol
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2007
They will all be happy because FELIX is always threat for them, because they can't imagine someone like MOURINHO (MOCFC) to rule them like that.
medube:

The fact that keeps making me laugh here is how opposing fans are so happy that JM has left Chelsea. I think he was laways a thorn in the flesh of Mr. Wrigleys and Arsene the Assehole, infact like a commentator said once the monkey sitting on Arsene's back till tomorrow was he never won Jose Mourinho. As for Mr. Wrigley and his bunch of cheats, JM was the main cause they took plank as their trophy for 2 years running, so not surprised either.

It is a fact as stated yesterday on the news, that the Premier League will miss Jose Mourinho, the fans will, the media will and the players as well. Life goes on, we shall get another manager and he shall get another job and as rightly pointed out by great football analyst, JM will be one of the most sought after managers in Europe today.

As for the Manure bunch of cheats, what makes them happy and I don't blame them was before SAF, Manchester United were as good as crap in the league. It is a fact that most of their trophies and winnings have been since he came in to save them. Thats the reason why till tomorrow, they are ever willing to supply him with boxes of chewing gums so he stays and ever ready to keep his son, that papa Giggs, wey no know say him mate they coach teams, while he still dey try manage run for Manure.

Whether Mourinho goes or Mourinho comes, Chelsea will still be there and will still grow stronger. I don't know who gave some people the slightest feeling that if Mourinho goes Chelsea fans will decamp. Did anyone tell fools that supporters were supporting Mourinho or Chelsea Football Club? Did you ever hear Mourinho For Life from a supporter?

Anyways, nuff said about this from my end, you can go on and say what you want, but what Mourinho achieved as a Manager in Chelsea in the last 3 years is worth saying well done and we wish him the best of luck in his future endeavours. For now, we have to sit up and deal with some morons, like we have been doing and make sure their mouth remain as tightly sealed as possible smiley

And between @jackal, get your facts right, in the eyes of the supporter and fan as someone rightly pointed out, JM is far bigger than RA. DO you think one really cares whos the owner of a club or not? Infact you do you know who is the owner of Manchester United or are you interested?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2007
But on a more serious note, if Grant is g'onna coach us on Sunday against manscum, then I hope we get trashed by 6 goals to nil. angry

I also hope we lose our next 3 or 5 matches, so that Grant doesn't get to be our coach. angry

Sorry fellas, but I hate that guy's face. He's too ugly. angry

Anyone taking over from Jose should be as handsome as he is and equally competent. He MUST also have Jose's winning mentality! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2007
Banderas . . . drop it !!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2007
@ Banderas,

For the 1st time this season . . . . . I agree 100% with your comments on RA/JM kizzack.
How moronic can some people be to say JM is bigger than RA.
Chelsea made Mourinho a celebrity and not the other way round.
Who will run after Mourinho? He cannot work in any big club controlled by Mafiosos.
Barca can't handle him and definitely NOT REAL MADRID. AC MILAN? Not when Berlusconi is still alive.
So how would be he be the most sought after . . . . his best bet is to land the job of a National team manager.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2007
MC, why should I drop it? I made a post, he has a right to disagree, but instead he said I was talking nonsense. I'm not dropping anything my guy, your mate needs to learn how to relate to people.

Is he the only chelsea supporter on the forum? You should instead tell your mate (who's not picking your calls at the moment) to drop it.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2007
Banderas
Dont take comments about the importance of JM compared to RA in straight forward context.
I'm sure its meant in another way

Ofcourse RA is much more important, if he leaves Chelsea = Leeds or even worse.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2007
Banderas . . . am sure u dont want to get me started this morn ? Not that we ever crossed paths so wtf is u interfering in ma biz wiv Wormy 4 ? I hope u dont get urself messed up all day long !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by medube(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2007
Banderas:

@Medube
Let's see. If Mour leaves Chelsea what happens? New coach, two years later maybe another trophy.

If RA leaves chelsea what happens? Relegation. Instant financial disruption. Bankruptcy.

How does ANYONE say JM is bigger than RA? Without RA JM wouldn't win a penny with Chelsea. Without JM, RA would still have won silverware by now.

And JM may not be the most sought after manager in Europe, very few teams can afford to pay his salary. But he will definitely find work. I think. even if he doesn't, he has £10m padding his pockets.

Wormed: making a "shoal of your football knowledge"? What ever does that phrase mean?
I didn't post bullocks like you? Bullock? A bullock is a cow my friend. So as you can see you just posted "bullocks" (your word, not mine)

And what if RA with all his money got a crap coach, what use is that?

From what we see, it seems like RA has had some Naija training, where a qualified person for a job is removed and replaced with his personal friend as has been done in the new appointement of his personal friend Avram Grant, who was still the Director of Football in Chelsea during Jose Mourinho's tenor and could have been one of the causes of his exit smiley

Jackal:

Chelsea made Mourinho a celebrity and not the other way round.

I think you better get your football facts correct and read about Jose Mourinho with Porto before he joined Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2007
Kit,

i bin dey sleep. didn't feel like getting up again ! already got some texts and phone calls
geez some people don't sleep ! grin tongue

banderas,
i see you prefer self education; i'll try leaving you to it cool
but if u must honk hokums tongue , take it elsewhere ! we have enough corruptions already !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2007
@ medube,

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am having a laugh.
Mourinho won UEFA with Porto and so what?
He was earning 250k per annum even with that achievement.
Roman came in and offered him 4 million a year which was later upgraded to 5 milla.

The English premiership because of the media and being the most watched league in the world launched Mourinho into stardom.
How many football fans watch the Portugese league?
Dont display ur ignorance in public with ur multiple erections on Jose Mourinho.
Roman Abrahamovic made him what he is today and he should always be grateful for that.
Mourinho's story is just like a slave invited to dine with the kings and his table manners letting him down.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2007
Medube . . .so u mean Giggs at 33 shd be coaching by now ? what then sayest thou abt Maka ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by medube(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2007
Jackal:

@ medube,

I am having a laugh.

Laugh well, because very soon, you and your Manure bunch of cheats and Mr. Wrigleys will be crying and then we will laugh especially at his "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" nose? I wonder if you all get that red nose when are being whipped?  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by medube(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2007
Mc Omo:

Medube . . .so u mean Giggs at 33 should be coaching by now ? what then sayest thou about Maka ?

Giggs is 33, but plays like 40 and I think because as good as he was in ure Manure team, he was never able to make it to any of the field of Professionals at any World Cup, poor him smiley
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by akinalabi(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2007
Just heard Scolari will be sacked and Jose is
lined up to take over.

That's quite interesting.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by medube(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2007
akinalabi:

Just heard Scolari will be sacked and Jose is
lined up to take over.

That's quite interesting.

Please tell that to those people who thought he wont get another job smiley And to think it will be this fast smiley
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2007
Medube . . tell me the most consistent 11 in Europe other than Giggsy ? world cup? remember Weah and Litmanen ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by medube(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2007
Mc Omo:

Medube . . tell me the most consistent 11 in Europe other than Giggsy ? world cup? remember Weah and Litmanen ?

Damn, I can think of 110 consitent before Giggsy or Pussy or whatever you call him. And note, he has to be consistent just as Beckham was and when he left you guys were left winning plank and zinc. You think Mr. Wrigley is gonna risk his job? Did Mr. Wrigley not say he was leaving after the departure of Beckham sent you downhill, then decided to change his mind as Wrigleys did not give him the chewing gum advert he wanted grin

No need to talk to much, let's wait now and see what happens from here onwards.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by romeo(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2007
Jackal:

@ medube,

I am having a laugh.
Mourinho won UEFA with Porto and so what?
He was earning 250k per annum even with that achievement.
Roman came in and offered him 4 million a year which was later upgraded to 5 milla.

The English premiership because of the media and being the most watched league in the world launched Mourinho into stardom.
How many football fans watch the Portugese league?
Dont display your ignorance in public with your multiple erections on Jose Mourinho.
Roman Abrahamovic made him what he is today and he should always be grateful for that.
Mourinho's story is just like a slave invited to dine with the kings and his table manners letting him down.

Do you think they show premier league everywhere in europe? this is sheer ignorance!! JM made his name while at Oporto and for that he was paid 4 million to move to chelsea and if he was nobody who would've paid such amount to sign him?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2007
@ medube,

Its either u are remarkably DAFT or u are just taking the piss.
Giggsy have been playing since the start of the Premiership and he has been the best left winger in the league for 15 years.
Check . . . .9 premier league titles . . . .Chelsea can never win that many till RAPTURE.

Giggs never went to World Cup but that is as far as it goes.
George Weah, Abedi Pele, Jari Litmanen and so many other cream players never went to the world cup as well so thats no basis.
What has Beckham gotta do with Man Utd not winning anything?
Beckham wasnt there when we won the Prem under Jose's nose in May. Beckham was in Madrid when we won the FA Cup in May 2004.
David has left when we won the Carling cup in January 2006 . . . .You surely talk through your ass and not your mouth.

Mr Wrigley or Mr shut your ass up . . . . .He is still being regarded as the best manager in this league.
Certainly, Jose can never ever match his records in this league.
Let Jose self-service back to where he came from and manage his Porto team or Benfica.
Ryan Giggs is a legend and a role model many young players look up to.
Chelsea and Arsenal put together does not have the number of Premiership titles he has got in his kitty.
Open your eyes or LOOK before u LEAP.

@ romeo,

The Premiership is being regarded as THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH.
It is followed worldwide by a half a billion people and being watched in 195 countries in the world.
Matter of fact, it is being watched everywhere in Europe unless u cannot afford a digital TV where u reside.
Overseas television rights fetched around 600 million pounds last season alone so shut your trap, u ignoramus!!!!!!!!!
The total deals worldwide is close to 3 billion pounds.

Roman Abrahamovic could have paid that amount to any manager penciled down to join Chelsea . . . . . .  . . . .
He paid 12 milla pounds to Mikel Obi who was a nobody . . . . innit?
The Russian is a billionaire so 4-5 milla a year is nuthing to him . . . .He has spent close to 300 million pounds on players since 2003.
Jose Mourinho would have been just another manager in Europe so Roman/Chelsea/ Premiership made him what he is today.
You are such a bloody LUMMOX.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Banderas(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2007
Romeo, and the rest of the chelsea fans,
JM was well known before he came to Chelsea, there's no doubt about that. However, he only became a star in chelsea. Here's the fact: The premiership is the most televised and most watched league in the world. The premiership has at least 100 times the number of people watching the portuguese league, if not more. The Chelsea team is also the highest profile football team in the world at the moment, I can still remember the pictures from the party that was held in the US, and lots of media personalities attended. If you think Mour will be able to go to such parties anywhere else, you're sadly mistaken.

And there's also the money.

MC - You started this whole thing. I was having a conversation with someone, you butted in and told me to drop it. I have no issues with you, you're the one who's in my business.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2007
Walks in and sees numerous blue fans wailing and lamenting

So where do you guys go from here? Look RA has every right to have his hardearned money justified please tell me have you not heard of he who pay's the piper dictates the tune if you spent over 300 million pounds in a team and all you got where a couple of carling cups what would you do? tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2007
Besides what is so classy about chelsea? please class and chelsea dont mix just like two d'icks you guys should please change the thread title.Thank you
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A2b(m): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2007
Chelsea is now back 2 square 1 cus the chosen 1 is gone, now their fake fanz will all go bak 2 d street,stupid glory hunters. GUNNERS 4 LIFE ARSENE KNOWS
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Vieira(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
Jackal:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

I go die o!

that is so funny and so apt!

Jackal, I fit use am in the future?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Iman3(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2007
If Mourinho was sacked. . .that means he is £15 million richer now. . . .and we are here laughing at him grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2007
@All

Lets go to JM's thread for comments on him.

We are Chelseans before JM and will remain so after him.

Please let this thread be for Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ Vieira,

U can use it exclusively in the future.
Your application have been approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2007
Yeah right you guys are losing fans already i know at least 7 chelsea fans who have left instantly.And please without Roman you guys would not have any fans in Nigeria at least

@I-man
We are not laughing at Maureen we are actually laughing at the chelsea glory-hunters

Yeah Jackal that was mad funny i must admit
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Jackal
You can imagine the grin on my face when i woke up with a guess what Mourinho has quit chelsea text my day could not start on a better note
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by RuuDie(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2007
I-man:

If Mourinho was sacked. . .that means he is £15 million richer now. . . .and we are here laughing at him grin

Who gives a Bleep about his money. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.