Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (287012 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2008
Very very good match. A very good advertisement for English football.

Referee was marginally unfair to both teams.

Who said Joe Cole and Rooney played well? Both are the worst player yesterday.

Ashley was marvelous

Every player beside those 2 overblown english players played well.

Didier was all alone. He and Vidic has been on hard drug for weeks grin

Drogba is never part of Chelsea's penalty taker. He's not good in taking penalty at all.

Well too bad to take but United is a great team.

@Mr Grant.

I want the man to be retained. He may not be good enough but he has desire to win. He has his fault yesterday but he's been awesome(luck or no luck).

Even if he has to go, he shouldnt be sacked. At least, he has something on his CV now.

Joe Cole can go to Arsenal and do his thingy.

Anelka: I dont know what to say but i refused to blame him. If Avram had put him with Didier ealier on in a 4-4-2 formation, maybe we will see the best in him.

@Didier

Whatever you choose, its fine by me. You have been terrific for this team. Whether you stay or NOT, i will ner forget your contribution to this team.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2008
@ Akolawole,

Ronaldo(the guy u love to hate) scored a goal yesterday and it wasn't a penalty. . . . . U got something to say to that?
I cannot really blame Rooney. . . . .He dropped 2 bombs in Chelsea's box but Tevez was a tad wasteful.
Joe Cole was also great. . . . He was helping out Essien in the 2nd half which was why Ronaldo went quiet. . . . .
U cannot expect Joe Cole to be helping Essien and attacking Brown at the same time. . . . U cant eat ur cake and av it!!!!!

The only disgrace yesterday was DROGBA and John Terry(he is a disgrace to England for what he did yesterday).
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

1) Ronaldo(the guy u love to hate) scored a goal yesterday and it wasn't a penalty. . . . . You got something to say to that?

2) I cannot really blame Rooney. . . . .He dropped 2 bombs in Chelsea's box but Tevez was a tad wasteful.
3) Joe Cole was also great. . . . He was helping out Essien in the 2nd half which was why Ronaldo went quiet. . . . .
You cannot expect Joe Cole to be helping Essien and attacking Brown at the same time. . . . You can't eat your cake and av it!!!!!

4) The only disgrace yesterday was DROGBA and John Terry(he is a disgrace to England for what he did yesterday).

1) What a good season he has. He scored his first ever goal against Chelsea yesterday while Rooney scred his first ever few weeks ago.

2) he was rubbish jo.

3) In your own estimation, Michael handled Chris all alone in the 2nd half

4) Didier didnt know Refereee was around the corner. Too bad. What did John do? Miss penalty? Didnt your Ronaldo missed his own as well? tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2008
Well, it is good to see that Somze is still alive. Just waiting on Nateevs to confirm his existence.  grin  Man, yesterday was heart breaking. Thank God I took the day off today cos I would have punched one of those Man Utd supporters @ work. For the first time in ages, I also refused to buy newspaper today.

Akolawole:

@Mr Grant.

I want the man to be retained. He may not be good enough but he has desire to win. He has his fault yesterday but he's been awesome(luck or no luck).

Even if he has to go, he shouldnt be sacked. At least, he has something on his CV now.

Ako, actually, I have to switch sides on the Grant issue. I think he should go. I have never questioned his tactics except for the Carling Cup game but I think he lacks the forceful personality needed to inspire the team. John Terry has been performing that role all season. Mr Grant did well in the situation we were in. He brought in squad players and made them feel part of the team and he kept our challenge going. He didn't win anything but I think a good Champions League final did better for our international profile than even winning the League or FA Cup. Still, I think it is time to move on. Guus Hiddink is the man for the job. I would like us to keep Ten Cate though. I have been impressed with him and he is just the sort of personality we need to keep the players motivated.

The whole spine of the team should stay. I think we proved yesterday that we have the best central midfield in the world and probably the best goalkeeper and defence. With Bosingwa coming in, our defence will be superb. But I am expecting a big push from Abramovic in terms of two new wingers, two new strikers and Guus Hiddink. Please not Mancini.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes aka Jackal, please we are still waiting on pictures to prove you were in Moscow yesterday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2008
@ Xerxes.

Yesterday was one of those days i would never forget in my life. I watched the game in a bar filled with "Mullahs" and i can't believe they all supported chelski.

When Terry blew his load, i took off my shirt swearing and cursing in ecstasy forgetiing am supposed to be in a conservative enviroment. I was the loner and in cases where the world is against you, the chance for a defining success is marginal. Alas my boys gave me that success, it is SWEET and PRICELESS!!!

Le Chac, the feeling was awesome, i couln't sleep!!

After Cron missed and Terry stepped up for the last pen, i thought the game was over because Terry was a big game player, even the look on SAF's face was priceless

The old man had already given up, but the Spirits of the Busby babes are all alive, like the Yorubas would say their spirit did not sleep!!!! grin grin grin

You know the irony of this whole situation son? Our other Big 3 rivals are TROPHYLESS, while we coasted on to win this UCL unbeaten, unafraid, unbridled & unscathed!

@ Akola Baba

O ma se ooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Una don go tropyless this season.

I Love Roman, God bless Roman for firing JM,  firing JM is the best thing that has happened to SAF grin grin grin

No way would JM would have gone trophyless and play second fiddle and runner-up in 3 competitons, No Hell Way!!!, i trust JM the lip, him for don use mindgames, pressure or even mago-mago to win, but hei, Something Gotta Give!!!

You don change your Music that AG should not be fired?. I thot you were one of the people who said AG should be fired even if he wins the UEFA? grin grin

At this stage, Chelsea have won the TREBLE for runners up  grin grin grin. You folks seem to be competing with the Gooners in terms of failure-like Trebles grin grin

Runners up for EPL
Runners up for Carling cup
Runners up for the UCL

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2008
Akolawole:

1) What a good season he has. He scored his first ever goal against Chelsea yesterday while Rooney scred his first ever few weeks ago.

2) he was rubbish jo.

3) In your own estimation, Michael handled Chris all alone in the 2nd half

4) Didier didnt know Refereee was around the corner. Too bad. What did John do? Miss penalty? Didnt your Ronaldo missed his own as well? tongue

1) 42 goals in a season can't be a fluke. 31 goals in the EPL(Barclays Golden boot and European golden shoe), 8 goals in the UCL(UCL golden boot).

2) He wasn't rubbish. . . .He made some counter-attacking moves. . . .Set Tevez up brilliantly but the Argy missed.

3) Essien was a complete waste last night. I cannot count the number of times Ronaldo dribbled him. It was like Maradona versus Eguavoen.

4) Even if he felt the ref was nowhere. . . what he did was unprofessional but still FORGIVABLE. John Terry was an absolute disgrace after Drogba was sent off. He spat on Tevez and pretended he was only cleaning his mouth while spitting. It was classless, uncouth and Terry should be stripped of his captaincy henceforth.

@ Ibime,

I don't blow me trumpets and i don't do pics. . . . .If u don't believe what i say, go to Church.
You really think i will come to Nairaland and put me face on a blog? OBJ has a better chance joining the KKK!!!
The pics are on me facebook but only few people can even view the schitzo.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2008
@ All Chavs

This summarises yesterdays' defeat, innit? grin grin grin grin

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2008
@Rikky

Where you get that picture.

Wao, as a Multi***** anal***, i will find that difficult to design.

What a match!

Telephone calls bombarded me yesterday even from Kotoka international Airport.

Too bad.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2008
@ Akola

I saw 'em pixs on Daily Mail's website. Wetin happen? You no like am? Before nko, i no expect you to like am grin grin

The game was a cracker bro! Entertaining from the blast of the whistle to when Teary terry was crying on AG's shoulder grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by youngdon(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2008
Bleep honsule
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2008
rikkyjen:

1) Una don go tropyless this season.

2) I Love Roman, God bless Roman for firing JM,  firing JM is the best thing that has happened to SAF grin grin grin

No way would JM would have gone trophyless and play second fiddle and runner-up in 3 competitons, No Hell Way!!!, i trust JM the lip, him for don use mindgames, pressure or even mago-mago to win, but hei, Something Gotta Give!!!

3) You don change your Music that AG should not be fired?. I thot you were one of the people who said AG should be fired even if he wins the UEFA? grin grin

At this stage, Chelsea have won the TREBLE for runners up  grin grin grin. You folks seem to be competing with the Gooners in terms of failure-like Trebles grin grin

Runners up for EPL
Runners up for Carling cup
Runners up for the UCL

1) Abi, we don join trophyless North Londoner be that o. But I am sure we wont be perennial one like grin. They are used to it. it doesnt bother them. I just hope my team will not collapse as in Players expulsion.

2) i no one discuss Jose jare. I am sure Mourinho will be sad as well. He like Chelsea thoroughly.

3) I feel sorry for Grant. He was speechless. He was even doing a short meeting with players after the match.

But why did Grant throw Drogba's medal to the crowd? Why?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2008
@Rikky

You were talking about Runners up but my mind was on the match at white hart lane.

Chelsea was leading by 3 goals to 1. And we end up drawing 4-4.

Thats not my chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2008
@ Akolawole,

Grant threw his own medal into the crowd.

30 medals were given to each club but 20 was presented last night to avoid delays.
Everyone including the backroom staff will get a medal.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2008
@Jack

They gave him 2 and i thought the other one is for Didier.

He threw both to the stand.

Maybe the 2nd one was for his mrs.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2008
@Ibime

So you believe Jacakal went to Moscow.

Na wa for ya.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2008
yeh, he went to Russia grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2008
And Drogba did not really Slap Nemanja very well. Ask Zidanne grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2008
Akolawole:

And Drogba did not really Slap Nemanja very well. Ask Zidanne grin

Oh My Gosh, so you too won't be objective grin grin

Na slap Jo, forget the fact that Drogba didn't get a good hit on Vidic
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2008
@ Akolawole,

U can believe whatever u want. . . . It aint ma cup of tea.

The rule says 30 medals will be given to the finaliists.
20 of the medals shall be presented and the 10 will be given later.
No doubt, Drogba will collect his medal but i think Grant can't be bovvered about his.
Peter Kenyon has no class. . . . .he was practically begging Platini to wear the medal on his scrawny neck.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ritchboy(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2008
Chelsea fans should blame terry 4 dd's sending off.earlier in d game man utd had d ball in a good position,a player was down injured and they put d ball out of play.when chelsea were supposed to give d ball bak they kicked it out 4 a throwing deep in man utd's half instead of kicking it out 4 a goal kick or to vds.no man utd player went berserk.fast foward to extra time and tevez gives em a taste of their own medicine and jt goes coo coo and confronts tevez which leads to the melee.terry is a disgrace!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2008
@Rikky

I said "very good slap" not that gentleman one grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

Thanx for that brilliant comment.
Terry and many other English players get away with mirder and it's a disgrace.
John Terry epitomises what Chelsea is all about(Arrogance, Thuggery and Irresponsible). . . . . .He spat on Tevez after Drogba was sent out and pretended to be cleaning his nose. . . . . That was the most disgusting thing i have seen on TV.

Gerrard also shoved Avram Grant on the sidelines when they played Chelsea. . . .
If that was a foreigner, he would get 3 match suspension. SKYSPORTS avoided it after the game and i was like WTF. . . . .
Jose Mourinho would have chased Gerrard if he was in Grant's shoes. . . . .Grant was only trying to give the ball back and Gerrard just pushed him down.
The Zionist could have bumped his head on the floor and stupid MALOUDA was grinning behind Grant.

That sums up Chelsea for u. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ndumart: 6:47pm On May 22, 2008
It feels good to be a united fan
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cristalz(f): 6:54pm On May 22, 2008
Hope your moods are still very blue grin grin Una try sha.Second's good. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2008
Akolawole:

yeh, he went to Russia grin

grin grin grin And he was back on his computer by 12 midday  grin grin grin Or maybe he is still in Russia in Internet Cafe  grin grin grin

Anyway, all the newspapers and websites have been full of Man Utd bias today. I had to wait till this evening to buy the Evening Standard so I can get some Chelsea perspective on the game:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/article-23486556-details/Nearly+man+Grant+faces+bleak+future/article.do

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/article-23486546-details/Now+is+not+the+time+to+rebuild+the+Bridge/article.do

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/article-23486530-details/The+forgiven+and+the+unforgiveable/article.do

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/article-23486559-details/Good+riddance+to+Drogba%2C+his+antics+won%27t+be+missed/article.do
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2008
@ Ibime,

Your semi-illiteracy is ur greatest undoing. . . . .
If someone leaves Russia in 6am. . . . . .when will he get to London?
Get back to me when ur smoky brains can work that out?

P.S. Everyone cannot be a church-rat like most of y'all. Some people work their asses to make $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$$
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by hustler(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2008
Sorry guys but at least u have been consistent by making it to the last 2 semis and this yr's finals

Feel sorry for Roman too but still wondering y Sheva wasnt introduced for the PK's but wats gone is gone and u guys just have to move on
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

@ Ibime,

Your semi-illiteracy is your greatest undoing. . . . .
If someone leaves Russia in 6am. . . . . .when will he get to London?
Get back to me when your smoky brains can work that out?

P.S. Everyone cannot be a church-rat like most of y'all. Some people work their asses to make $$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$$

yeah, yeah . . . . pictures please. If they are on your facebook, I am sure it is no trouble to upload them to Nairaland.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Xerxes1(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2008
Anyone with a gram of brain would know i don't do PICTURES.
Why don't u ask me to put the pictures of ma house to prove i stay in Europe?
Are u this fickle? Ooooops. . . . .lemme take it back. . . .I have forgotten i am talking to a bird-brained Nigeria.
Guess what. . . . .I am allergic to ninnys!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2008
If i say i am not sorry for the Blues i am lying.Una try but 2 is not the winner and 3 nobody remembers.I am somewhat glad you guys didnt win though cos if you did they would be anarchy on Nairaland and the muppets would go on rampage.Now you guys see its not fun to go trophyless
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2008
Let's move on! There was always a 70-30% chance that Drogba woulda scored if he took the penalty and not Terry. Moreover, penalties emphasise LUCK!

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.