Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290274 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2008
Tgirl4real:

lol grin

Watched a little of d match. I expected more goals sha

All d same, we won grin

Another proof that the game was drab!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimghost(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2008
my cousin who is a die hard Chelsea fan, had to change over to african magic after watching only 30 mins of the game. Even the 30 mins was full of curses and complaints.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2008
Africa Magic ke!

I switched on to Enews and saw the latest celebrity gossip.

The match was an Eyesore. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Tgirl4real(f): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2008
hehehe

all d same na u sabi
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 1:26am On Oct 25, 2008
Well I see a lot of people use the state of play of a chelsea game to console themselves about the fact that we aint lost a match this season.

so when we say we did not loose they say yes, but it was boring, as if that counts mathematically on the charts as negative points

anyway y'all have fun!! we got the 3 points. that should really sadden you; not the play style
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by just2nice(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2008
Now time to look forward to the Chelsea-Liverpool game.I am expecting fireworks in that game but to be frank,I really think that the small size of our stadium will really be an albatross this season.Our free-flowing pattern of football works against weaker and unorganized teams in our stadium as we can easily pick them out but when we are playing against top teams like Man U,Roma and the likes,we struggle to find the space we need because of their quality and organizational set-up.
It is not helped by our pattern of play which favours passing and working the ball into the "Box 18" instead of crossing it to the penalty box as our players are scattered all around the opposition's half in expectation of a pass instead of a cross into the penalty box.Just my opinion though smiley
Whether small stadium or not,I trust my Chelsea to get the job done though tomorrow.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2008
slimghost:

my cousin who is a die hard Chelsea fan, had to change over to african magic after watching only 30 mins of the game. Even the 30 mins was full of curses and complaints.

Die-hard Chelsea fan indeed!!!
Bloody glory hunters!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2008
Now time to look forward to the Chelsea-Liverpool game.I am expecting fireworks in that game but to be frank,I really think that the small size of our stadium will really be an albatross this season.Our free-flowing pattern of football works against weaker and unorganized teams in our stadium as we can easily pick them out but when we are playing against top teams like Manchester United,Roma and the likes,we struggle to find the space we need because of their quality and organizational set-up.

True! but what you must also know is that teams like ManU and Liverpool find it harder to break us down than they will against weaker and less organized teams!

It is not helped by our pattern of play which favours passing and working the ball into the "Box 18" instead of crossing it to the penalty box as our players are scattered all around the opposition's half in expectation of a pass instead of a cross into the penalty box.

How did you come about this ? You don't see Bridge and Bosingwa cross all the time?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2008
well, I used to think they cross too much sometimes. anyway, if there is a match I ain't scared of watching, tommorrow's game is it!

liverpool will loose 3pts tomorrow.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2008
About an hour to go! Someone ask if liverpool is ready cos we are!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Emperoh(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2008
I wonder if you think this is a stroll in the park. I will be watching.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Emperoh(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2008
I just hope the keys players will be available so that on one complains.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2008
cabali:

well, I used to think they cross too much sometimes. anyway, if there is a match I ain't scared of watching, tommorrow's game is it!

liverpool will loose 3pts tomorrow.

Let them bring it on . . they are going down. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2008
Emperoh:

I just hope the keys players will be available so that on one complains.

Well we obviously do not have key players. . . . Drogba, Ballack, Essien Ashley Cole, Joe Cole. . . Guess what? Every player is key in Chelsea!!! Bring it on!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2008
Emperoh:

I wonder if you think this is a stroll in the park. I will be watching.

I never indicated that it will be a stroll. It definitely will be a tough one; I am only saying that, putting that into consideration, chelsea will take all three. we are taking no prisoners today; less than 30 mins more
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2008
MatchDay Live

Team LineUp

-----------------------------Cech------------------------------

--Bossy------Carvalho---------Terry---------------Cole--

--------------------------Mikel---------------------------

--------Deco------------        ----------Lampard-------

--Kalou---------------Anelka-------------Malouda--
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2008
Nice one Nateevs!! I was wondering abt the play a while ago
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2008
@Cabali

What do you expect to see?
Now everyone is calling Liverpool come-back kings. . . No one has said they have always come back when the opposition got a red card. . What is wrong with the world?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2008
Subs . . . Alex, Ferriera, Belletti, Ivanovic, DiSanto, Sinclair.

Bring it on. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2008
Come on Liverpool. . . . . . .Bleep these wanksters @ Wankford Bridge!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2008
Ha'ers
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2008
Kick off!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2008
here we go!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2008
Great start to the game, .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2008
@ nateevs good to set is right that liverpool is a comeback king when there is an opponent red card; I wonder which club wouldnt be  
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2008
wtf!!! did u see that??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2008
cabali:

@ nateevs good to set is right that liverpool is a comeback king when there is an opponent red card; I wonder which club wouldnt be  

Absolutely!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by presido1: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2008
Draw or lose for chavs will make my day.
Too bad liverpool will lose this game.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2008
What in the world happened there?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2008
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ALONSO!!!!

Come on Liverpool. . . . .Beat these chavz!!!

Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by HNIC(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2008
Riera scores.

1-0 to 'Pool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
Ballack scores cheesy cheesy

Liverpool nil . chelsea 1 cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.