Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290263 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2008
Malouda missed a penalty
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2008
@Suaron . .

Now how about that from Belletti. . .

goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2008
goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Kalouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by laplace(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2008
You can't contest this. Belletti's strike was a classy one.
Goaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll
Chelsea 3 M'Boro 0
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2008
The pass to find Malouda from Bridge was world class and the lay off by Malouda was absolutely classic. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2008
We are seeing a philosophy at Chelsea that does not rely on individuals. Injuries or no injuries, we play the same way. This is beautiful football. Scolari said last night that he is happy all these players are injured because it gives him a chance to show he is a good manager.

If it is Mourinho now, all we will hear is complaint after complaint about one injury or another. He will say as he said "What can I do with Geremi and Ferreira? Nothing!"
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2008
Lampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2008
This is embarrassing. . . . . .

Boro just allowed Chelsea to self-service over them!!!
Pure exhibition stuff. . . . How can u go away and beat a team 4-0??
This is crass from Boro.

4-0??
What a header from Lampard!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2008
Now tell me who is not loving this . . . . absolute delight to watch . . even if you are not a chelsea fan at this moment, you can't help but clap

4-0
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by laplace(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2008
This is crazy and different. We're playing away from home. Chelsea 4 M"Boro 0. Chelseaaaaaaaa Goalllllllllllllllll Frank Lampard
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2008
I'm loving Belleti in all his new positions these days.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2008
goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2008
GOAL!!!!

5-0. . . . . . .This is a ROUT!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2008
Maloudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by laplace(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2008
Bridge out. Ferreira in. What a brilliant strike from Anelka and that it is. Gaolllllll. At last, Maoluda scores. It's 5-0 for Chelski.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2008
Engineer Deco is warming up!!!
Lampard out, Deco in!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nyceguy: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2008
i'm absolutely loving dese!!!!!!!!!!!!!, nd 2 fink we r down wiv som major injuries, We r d SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2008
Ibime:

We are seeing a philosophy at Chelsea that does not rely on individuals. Injuries or no injuries, we play the same way. This is beautiful football. Scolari said last night that he is happy all these players are injured because it gives him a chance to show he is a good manager.

True talk bro. . . . Exactly what I have been preaching from the beiginning of the season . . .

Meanwhile all hail the return of Deco
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2008
nyceguy:

i'm absolutely loving dese!!!!!!!!!!!!!, nd 2 think we r down with som major injuries, We r d SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me? How about this? 7 players that started the CL final against ManU are absent here . . . Now that's depth!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2008
nateevs:

Are you kidding me? How about this? 7 players that started the CL final against ManU are absent here . . . Now that's depth!!!!

I thunk u lost the Champions league, didn't ya??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

I thunk u lost the Champions league, didn't ya??

Why do you keep on hammering on things that are inconsequential by today's standings.? . . You are bloody scared you can't stop Chelsea now!!! That's it!!
Remember what your gaffer said at the start of the season ? He does not see the Chelsea team getting any better. . . Well let's ask him how he feels now?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2008
Actually this is what he said . . .

“I’m not concerned about Chelsea; I just don’t know how far that team has got to go. They have lots of experience and big-game temperament and in a sense Scolari is fortunate, joining a big club with a team of internationals. But it’s hard to see where there is going to be an improvement. Maybe they have reached a plateau - although perhaps that’s not the right word. . . . . . . . . “Chelsea are an experienced side and I don’t see outstanding progress coming from a team in their 30s,” he said. “I wouldn’t write off Liverpool or Arsenal. It has been understated what Arsenal achieved last season.””

What does he think now?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2008
nateevs:

Why do you keep on hammering on things that are inconsequential by today's standings.? . . You are bloody scared you can't stop Chelsea now!!! That's it!!
Remember what your gaffer said at the start of the season ? He does not see the Chelsea team getting any better. . . Well let's ask him how he feels now?

Stop these pre-ejaculations . . . . . .

U just beat a Boro team that the 2nd team of Man Utd trounced 3-0 in the Carling cup. . . .
Whatz the excitement about??
Have u played Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd AWAY??
You are just 3 points off United and we won't breathe. . . . .Seems u haven't learnt your lessons yet.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2008
You keep missing the point don't you . . . .
What you do against Chelsea, ManU and Arsenal will not and I say again will not determine the season . . .

If we draw with you 3 . . . home away and continue to cruise against the snall teams. . we are back to status quo. . 6pts ahead and as at today +16 goals difference. .

and what is to say we won't beat Arsenal and Liverpool home and away? And Man U in OT?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2008
nateevs:

You keep missing the point don't you . . . .
What you do against Chelsea, ManU and Arsenal will not and I say again will not determine the season . . .

If we draw with you 3 . . . home away and continue to cruise against the snall teams. . we are back to status quo. . 6pts ahead and as at today +16 goals difference. .

and what is to say we won't beat Arsenal and Liverpool home and away? And Manchester United in OT?

One thing i like about you is your fake optimism!!!
You couldn't beat a 2nd team Man Utd at SB. . . . .now u want to beat em at OT!!!
The last time Chelsea came to OT. . . . . . They were bludgeoned.

There's no way u would DRAW with Man Utd at OT. . . . .
Watch United's ascendancy from now. . . . .United start slowly and would always FINISH strongly.
3 points adrift of the league leaders IF we win our 2 games in hand. . . . . .It's nuthing, dog!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2008
You call the team that played against Chelsea 2nd team? When we lost Carvalho and Deco before the match. . also remembering that Essien, Drogba and a few others were unfit. . . .

This is not optimism bro. . it's fact. . . What is it that makes you think you'l catch up with Chelsea? Optimism?

Now while I am not saying you won't beat West Brom and ulham . . you still need to beat them to earn the points. . Plus Chelsea is not your problem but those teams that pick points from you, Arsenal and Liverpool. . .What's worse ? You guys draw against one another, while we pick 9pts out of those head2heads and that's why I know it's Chelsea's premiership . . .

Lastly, you are suddenly going against your principles of argument. . . because we managed a draw against you at SB. . we can't beat you at OT umh? Since when did the outcome one match become a determinant for another?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Sauron1: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2008
nateevs:

You call the team that played against Chelsea 2nd team? When we lost Carvalho and Deco before the match. . also remembering that Essien, Drogba and a few others were unfit. . . .

This is not optimism bro. . it's fact. . . What is it that makes you think you'l catch up with Chelsea? Optimism?

Now while I am not saying you won't beat West Brom and ulham . . you still need to beat them to earn the points. . Plus Chelsea is not your problem but those teams that pick points from you, Arsenal and LiverpoolWhat's worse ? You guys draw against one another, while we pick 9pts out of those head2heads and that's why I know it's Chelsea's premiership . . .

Lastly, you are suddenly going against your principles of argument. . . because we managed a draw against you at SB. . we can't beat you at OT umh? Since when did the outcome one match become a determinant for another?

This is a good piece for 2009's tomfoolery thread!!! grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

This is a good piece for 2009's tomfoolery thread!!! grin cheesy

I was going to say 12pts . . but I decided to make the thread look decent and keep potential lynchers at bay. . .  It's not beyond reach anyways. . Chelsea is good enough to do that
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mykali(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2008
sauron. leave us alone. angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by doyin13(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2008
u blues fans should be ashamed of urselves.

U are celebrating against an opponent that lay prone of the pitch

Shame on you angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2008
Quote from Ibime

If it is Mourinho now, all we will hear is complaint after complaint about one injury or another
. He will say as he said "What can I do with Geremi and Ferreira? Nothing!"

This will be a reference statement at one point this season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by geolabious(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2008
[size=14pt]If U be Chelsea, I go CHERISH u ooooooooooooo
[/size]
[size=13pt]lycris for Faze(Originality)-Play Ball[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.