Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,066 members, 7,867,023 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290533 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by IBBFan(m): 1:55am On May 02, 2007
@felele
come to me! *opens arms to receive her* it's ok!! *gives her traditional ijaw white handkerchief for her to wipe her tears* kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2007
all these cos chelsea lost a game ?
4 pages of spam postings shocked

what's beef ? like biggie asked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by IBBFan(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2007
@wormedup
sir, please where did you see sperm? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Vieira(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2007
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Justice has prevailed!!!

Justice for playing ugly boring football

Justice for having a repulsive manager who has no manners at all

Justice for all his uncouth comments

Justice for having bumboy money loving Ashley Cole

Justice for all those deflected Fatboy (Lampard) goals!!

Justice for buying the league with illegally gained russian money

Justice for Drogba's diving and flopping in last nights game

Justice for all the "jump on the bandwagon" supporters in Naija!

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Chelski scum you better hold onto that carling cup well well, as that is all you'll get this season!!

Muppets!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2007
vieira,

and what are u holding on to for the past 2 seasons ? Jens lehmann tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by viee(f): 10:48am On May 02, 2007
have just one comment,
JM said his team was the better side last nite and deserved to win

which match was he watching?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:15am On May 02, 2007
@viee

he was in lalaland grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by toshmann(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2007
razorr. . . . .has anybody seen razorr?

razorr don miss but toshmann is seriously searching the her
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2007
Well guys, the fact that CHELSEA lost is not an issues, because D CHAMPIONS will still lift the champions league trophy one day. But for the PREMIERSHIP clash i believe CHELSEA can still put smile on our faces. cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad

[center][/center][center][/center]CHELSEA FOR LIFE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by toshmann(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2007
Damose:

Well guys, the fact that CHELSEA lost is not an issues, because D CHAMPIONS will still lift the champions league trophy one day. But for the PREMIERSHIP clash i believe CHELSEA can still put smile on our faces. cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad
[center][/center][center][/center]CHELSEA FOR LIFE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN.

the rantings of an . . . lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2007
As for KIDNEYPOOL grin grin grin, i hand them over to the AC MILAN[sub][/sub]huh, we now see the return of the MILANOs' and the revenge of the MILANOs' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:42am On May 02, 2007
Mukina!  angry   Toshmann!  angry   angry

I have not been to any hospital! I have been in my investigation laboratory!

I am investigating that son of the devil, Benitez!  angry

That guy is a witch! He has the mark of the beast!  angry   angry

Did you see his pose during the penalty shootout! It was a typical satanic pose!  angry   angry

I would never associate myself with such a demonic club!  angry   angry

When I gather enough clues as to his satanic powers, I would be able to invent a solution!  angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2007
You'r right, i thought as much, i thought D' OYINBOs' dont jass up. but dont worry the jass will work against AC MILAN again cheesy cheesy
Razorr:

Mukina! angry Toshmann! angry angry

I have not been to any hospital! I have been in my investigation laboratory!

I am investigating that son of the devil, Benitez! angry

That guy is a witch! He has the mark of the beast! angry angry

Did you see his pose during the penalty shootout! It was a typical satanic pose! angry angry

I would never associate myself with such a demonic club! angry angry

When I gather enough clues as to his satanic powers, I would be able to invent a solution! angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by toshmann(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2007
and who is kidneypool?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2007
toshmann:

and who is kidneypool?
grin grin grin They know theirselves lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by babs787(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2007
Most of them are at the hospitals receiving treatment, they will be here after being discharged.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 1:40pm On May 02, 2007
This is something for Chelsea fans to read and understand and for Chelsea haters to digest in order to understand the game better and give better analysis.
It is an article from Chelsea's website by Giles Smith about yesterday's match: -

I'll say this much for Liverpool: they're good at penalty shoot-outs. In fact, when it comes down to it (and it so frequently seems to, in their case), there's no better team out there at nicking a match on sudden death.

Do they train for it? You would have to assume so: all summer, I would reckon, and then on into the winter and spring. Two European Cups, one FA Cup, one League Cup - all nicked on penalties. That's an extraordinary amount of penalty-based plunder for one football team.

Also, one FA Cup semi-final, and now one Champions League semi-final. Amazing. They've got a record to be proud of there.

And incredible, the rewards a team can accrue without ever needing to be ahead in a match. The European Cup Final against AC Milan in 2005? Liverpool were never ahead, but they nicked it. The FA Cup final last year against West Ham? Liverpool were never ahead, but they nicked it. The Champions League semi-final last night? Liverpool were never ahead but they nicked it.

Bitterly disappointing for us, of course, but at the same time, losing on penalties has its consolations. We get to sigh and shake our heads, and to trot out that argument about it being a lottery, and no way to settle a football match. And you look at the cup history of Liverpool, and it's hard to disagree with that.

But in this, of all years, there are other, far greater consolations to be sought for the pain of going out of the Champions League. Permit me to set them out.

One of the football correspondents wrote, in advance of yesterday's match, 'In each of Jose Mourinho's seasons in charge Chelsea have had Premiership titles to protect them from hurt of defeat elsewhere. It looks as if that safety device is gone in this campaign and nothing will protect them from the hurt of failure at Liverpool this evening.'

Well, let's not completely discount the possibility that Chelsea could, even now, end up with a third consecutive league title. But setting all that aside, there is plenty to protect us from 'the hurt of failure at Liverpool'. In fact, I don't think we have to win anything else this term - any other match, in fact - or even score another goal for this to have been the most remarkable Mourinho season of them all, and therefore, by definition, the most remarkable season in the history of the club. I thought that before last night, and I see no reason not to think it now, just because of a miserable Champions League exit on penalties.

Consider it. Some time last summer, important people at Chelsea sat down and said to each other, 'Let's go for the lot in 2006-07. Let's not say this trophy is more important to us than that. Let's not 'prioritise' anything. Prioritising is for weasels, scaredy-cats and the self-consciously infirm. Prioritising short-changes the fans and sells everyone connected with the club short.

'To hell with prioritising, then: let's aim for the full house. Let's try and win everything. Let's try and construct a season in which, for as long as possible, every game counts - not just in August, but even, if necessary, in May. And if we crash and burn? Well, we crash and burn. But we'll have had a hell of a time trying, and so will our fans. And we'll have learned a few things about our character.'

It would need players, of course - players of a certain calibre. Players with not just a 'winning mentality', but with a 'let's win the lot' mentality, which is superior, and harder to find. Except that we had them: Essien, Carvalho, Terry, Lampard, Makelele, Cech, Drogba - everywhere you looked, we had them, the biggest bunch of 90-minutes-plus diehards ever to wear blue at the same time.

And who came along with us in this scheme? What other club had the nerve? Not one of them. Manchester United threw the Carling. Yes, they dared to join us for the ride in the three other competitions, and hats off to them for that. But at the same time, it can't be ignored - they threw the Carling.

Arsenal tried to throw the Carling, but it wouldn't let them. They also threw the Premiership because they decided that they were 'in transition' instead (ie. confused, disorganised and not playing very well).

Liverpool threw the Carling, the FA Cup and the Premiership and pushed everything they had into the Champions League alone - the sum extent of the club's ambitions since the arrival of Rafa Benitez. And if they could scrape it on pens, even better. It left them in a position, only last weekend, to toss away a Premiership game at Portsmouth.

Tossing away a Premiership game - can you imagine? Good value, I'm sure, for the travelling supporters of this 'community' club.

Can you remember the last time Chelsea played a game that didn't matter? You can't, and that's because it has been the most extraordinary season ever, one in which the players have earned our love and respect as in no other. It has already delivered a Champions League semi, a down-to-the-wire title race, an FA Cup final and the Carling Cup - all secured, one hardly need add, in the face of the kind of calamitous injury list that would have sent other clubs with less guts into administration.

And if the team has looked a little tired in the last week, then who could blame them? I feel tired, and I only watch. The players' concentration and commitment has been nothing short of unearthly, and no penalty fudge at Anfield could ever remove the shine from that.

So, we say this to Benitez and Liverpool. Congratulations on last night. Go on and win it, why not? But here's a suggestion - next season, get involved. Try and set out to win more than one thing. Go on. Give it a shot. Play some football. Hey, you might even find you enjoy it. It doesn't always come off, granted. But you get to feel good about yourself even so. And you would definitely enjoy that.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 1:42pm On May 02, 2007
This is a challenge for Yankeepool.

Stop playing lazy football!

Stop throwing matches away like you did against Portsmouth!

Next Season, threat all matches with the importance that Chelsea does!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 1:47pm On May 02, 2007
As for Chelsea fans, let us look on the bright side: -

WE have our most impressive season ever. We reached the Semi finals of all our competitios!

WE reached the Semi final of the champions league!

WE are second (at the moment) in the premiership!

WE won the Carling Cup!

WE are in the final of the F.A. Cup!

This has definitely been our best season ever, so cheer up!

Have you ever wondered why people hate us so much? It is because of envy!

They haven't put up the kind of fight we have put up in all competitions, so they are jealous!

IGNORE THEM AND LET THEM KEEP HATING!   grin   grin

Chelsea the Great!

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2007
@ Razorr

With all d importance that Chelskit attaches to matches,where did the fcukers end up ? huh?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 1:52pm On May 02, 2007
At least we have a fighting spirit that is second to none!

How many matches have we lost in the last 22 games: - just one. I can't say the same for your club!

Chelsea does not break my heart as often as your team breaks yours! grin grin

We lost our first match in 22 games last night and we weren't disgraced.

We held our heads high and we have recovered from it! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2007
@ Razorr
I know how it feels and I really pity y'all.What worsens it is that it is ur nemesis thats goin to play the finals innit!.Take heart and hold ya heads high.Sh*t happens!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jgirl3: 2:00pm On May 02, 2007
Razorr, my sympathies o! tongue I just wanted Chelsea out of the finals. Yeah you just lost your first game in 22 games but do you realize that this saturday Arsenal will show you guys pepper? Next week - it's Man Utd you're facing. To me that signals a losing streak. lipsrsealed
Man Utd doesn't break my heart that much - sometimes they play like crap, other times, they play with all their hearts. When they play like crap, it hurts me but when they play like the pros they are and still lose, i'm happy no matter what.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2007
@Babs787
Hallo.
Well, I have started discharging some people since morning
That's why I couldn't come online early. My hands are so full  grin
Maybe I will try and post the update if people want to know how far with them

@ IBB-Fan
Okay, I hear you o but my surveillance car and ambulance are still on you.
Just in case. Take it as a proactive measure  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:06pm On May 02, 2007
J-girl, it really is a pity that Arsenal would take the punishment for Yankeepool's sins!

If you honestly think that Chelsea would lose any match again this season, you are mistaken!

Mourinho made a terrible mistake last night: - He left Sheva out! He shouldn't have! angry Big Mistake!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jgirl3: 2:09pm On May 02, 2007
I'm rooting for Arsenal on Saturday because you people have been so full of it since day 1 that you had a shot. This would be a day they need to redeem their names again.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:13pm On May 02, 2007
I'm really sorry sweetheart, but you would be awfully disappointed!  grin

Just concentrate on beating Man-City, ok? Because if you don't, you know what will happen! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2007
@ J-girl
Hi J-girl
I believe you're fine
Worry less about Arsenal
Their coach placed a new order for some fresh gun-powder and dynamite cannon-balls yesternight  grin
I just hope they arrive fresh and dry those russians are good on the sea. make dem no intercept the consignment
Anyway, if you know anyone that needs medical attention, just let me know My ambulance are on standby  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:19pm On May 02, 2007
wonders shall never end

Dr Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2007
runs inside when muki shouts his name

@ Mukina2
Dear I hope you're alright grin
This one wey you dey scream my name like this
Is there any problem? grin

goes back inside the hospital to continue treating people. sees drogba trying to escape through the window

shouts to a well-built janitor. You! hold that guy down there! he wants to do offside through the window or what grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2007
goes back inside the hospital to continue treating people. sees drogba trying to escape through the window

shouts to a well-built janitor. You! hold that guy down there! he wants to do offside through the window or what

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tatajega(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2007
Quite unfortunate, I dont think any one is going to own up being a Chelsea fan atg this momemt, especially not after being humiliated by my boys, tk heart bro,

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.