Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,178 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290542 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:35pm On May 02, 2007
Dr. Dre:

runs inside when muki shouts his name

@ Mukina2
Dear I hope you're alright  grin
This one wey you dey scream my name like this
Is there any problem? grin

goes back inside the hospital to continue treating people. sees drogba trying to escape through the window

shouts to a well-built janitor. You! hold that guy down there! he wants to do offside through the window or what grin

yeah ur services are needed too many  muppets are on the lose .Dr Kit  is missing embarassed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by t0kunb0(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2007
as @ last month we were in contention to win 4 cups, an almost imposible task wit so little resource @ JM's disposal. chelsea players av bin playin their heatrs out week-in week-out, wantin 2 win every game because all are as important irrespective of d competition

i don't want 2 say its because there were injuries 2 sum key players @ sum key point in d season because man u & arsenal can argue d same liverpool dare not, but it hasnt bin an eazy season. arsenal & liverpool lose matches but no1 says a word, but when its chelsea all hell gets lose!!!!!

yes d manager's very xpressive, no doubt, but evri1's entitled 2 his/her opinion. i never saw a manger always kip quiet & ended up winnin anitin ask wegner when he was still playin kool manager

chealsea/JM av bin wondaful, stop hatin. tell your teams 2 match results & stop been sentimental

what happens if AC win d champs league & chlesea win FA what changes

@Razorr nice1

@ tatajega always a chelsea fan,
congratz
we live 2 fight another day cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by babs787(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2007
@Dr DRE.

Is it true that the hospital is filled to the extent that it cant contain cheksie fans.

If the story is true, then let everybody starts giving them their stores for the remaining cheksie fans that want to receive treatment but no space at the hospital.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 2:42pm On May 02, 2007
@Razorr,
My condolences. Glad to see you back. Please don't miss any of your medication grin grin
Your quote from John Smith grin grin made interesting reading. Interesting because when defeat comes you need to move on . The healing process has begun for you and the good thing is that many of your 'fans' and  "The Special Lip" can now begin to think before they talk.

I however must tackle you on a few points .

1.If you choose to run for all 4 competitions that's your headache . You admitted that you have the cutting edge players so it was a sensible decision right? However , if your definition of a remarkable season is the likelihood of ending the season with the least prestigious of the 4 then maybe at last there's immense hope for Chelsea  grin grin grin

2.If you do not want the game to end in penalties you can win it. You had all of 180 minutes to do it. In fact you were the beneficiary of a doubtful goal reversal. You played without spirit and still wanted to win. All you needed to do was score 1 goal . You couldn't. Whose fault?
Liverpool came back from 0-3 down in one of the most breathtaking finals . They clawed back their way in what to all intents was MISSION IMPOSSIBLE . That was against Milan a better team by far . Saying they just won on penalties is trying to be clever by half.

3.That games that end in stalemates will be decided on pens is known to all teams and if a manager knowing how tight games at that level are decides to train his wards for that eventuality others who choose not to and lose as a result should add that to their learnings, not point out their shortcoming of not preparing for any eventuality which top class managers and teams are generally expected to do

4. Mr Smith should keep his suggestions to himself.Liverpool has a board like Chelsea and if they choose again to focus only on the Champions League that is their headache. Face yours grin grin

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2007
My dear, you'd better wake up from your slumber because we're out of the CHAMPIIONS LEAGUE we will now consenstrate on the FA CUP and PREMIERSHIP.

[center]STILL CHELSEA NO MATTER WHAT.[/center]
j-girl:

Razorr, my sympathies o! tongue I just wanted Chelsea out of the finals. Yeah you just lost your first game in 22 games but do you realize that this saturday Arsenal will show you guys pepper? Next week - it's Man Utd you're facing. To me that signals a losing streak. lipsrsealed
Man Utd doesn't break my heart that much - sometimes they play like crap, other times, they play with all their hearts. When they play like crap, it hurts me but when they play like the pros they are and still lose, i'm happy no matter what.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2007
@ Babs787
Yea, the hospital is full already but trust me, I knew that would be the case  grin
That's why I have secured some warehouses around to convert them to make shift clinics grin

@ Damose
Having a blue dream again, right?
I'll be watching out for you grin

@ Manu4laif
grin grin grin grin
Please holla me if you see anyone that needs quick medical attention grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 2:46pm On May 02, 2007
ManU4life, I am sorry to disagree with you, but there is nothing Mr. Smith has said that is not true.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2007
Razorr:

J-girl, it really is a pity that Arsenal would take the punishment for Yankeepool's sins!

If you honestly think that Chelsea would lose any match again this season, you are mistaken!

Mourinho made a terrible mistake last night: - He left Sheva out! He shouldn't have! angry Big Mistake!
True talk my dear BLUE anything anything CHELSEA must win this weekend's match by all means. do or die.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:52pm On May 02, 2007
@Mu4life

i wanted to release new singles but i'll wait till later today

waht do you think? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrDre1(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2007
@ Mukina2
Take your time o muki
Release the blue singles you want to release now o
If you delay it and wait for tonight, I will make sure I lock you up in a store in my hospital angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:59pm On May 02, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Mukina2
Take your time o muki
Release the blue singles you want to release now o
If you delay it and wait for tonight, I will make sure I lock you up in a store in my hospital angry

na by force grin

i will release all singles tonite grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2007
@ Razorr

What he forgot to mention is that Liverpool has won 5 Euro Cups (going for their 6th) and Chelsea have won

Secondly

You draw with Newcastle; Bolton will hear it grin You Draw with Bolton; Liverpool will hear it grin You lose to Pool; Now Arsenal will hear it cheesy cheesy

Sunday is around the corner, we can't wait to "hear it", The sound of Crybabies on the Pitch grin

Just make sure Geremi and Ashley Cole play grin Hey will Essien still be in defence .

Now its cause of Sheva you guys didn't win Wasn't Didier and you Lover Boy Lampard there

Let Sheva play oh, so you guys won't have any excuses again (don't worry, there are no pens in this game, so no place to Hide grin grin)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 3:06pm On May 02, 2007
@Mk,
These were released earlier today. cool

1.Silence of the Cubs(remains of a desolate thread)     by  Chelsea 'Fans'
2.Gone with the wind  the true story of the quadruple  by The Dreamers(also on DVD)
3.We are the best in the World, Bla Bla Bla                    by Jose the Lip(acappella)
4.Glory Hunters on the Prowl                                          by 'Fans'

grin grin

@Razorr,
His comments are factual but the intent is not noble . He is trying to belittle Pool's victory couched in diplomatese. His comments would have been better if he could see the learning for Chelsea going forward without necessarily belittling the efforts of others. In any case did Arsenal or Liverpool really want to come 3rd or 4th in the League. I don't think so. They just collapsed at a time they should not have and started playing catch up . . . .which is what Chelsea has done as well for a while now.

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:07pm On May 02, 2007
I would really miss Carvalho!  cry   cry   cry   cry

But don't worry, Loyiks, Essien would be up to the task!

Sheva should be there (hopefully)!

You seem to be forgetting something my dear - This match is not about who plays, but about the general feeling that the club owes the fans something, after the recent disappointments.

Don't even dream of beating or drawing with Chelsea on sunday!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:09pm On May 02, 2007
Manu4life, please stop talking about anybody belittling anybody!

People belittle us all the time and we do not complain!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 3:10pm On May 02, 2007
@mu4life i turst you

mine will be off tha hook grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 3:21pm On May 02, 2007
@Razorr,

I don't think they belittle you guys. It's just that many of you come across as arrogant(come across I said) and that's the reaction to be expected.They also feel quite a few of you know next to nothing about Chelsea or even footie and just blow hot air. (Razorr secretly I know you must be fed up with some of them) cry

They also do not like the arrogance of your manager . tongue

They do not demean your league wins only that the noise by your 'Fans' really can be sickening . Especially considering that others have won so much more. They also react because in spite of your wins your football is not attractive to watch . Football is about winning but good football makes winning more compelling.That is fact.

If all these were reduced/removed the beef would be less I assure you.

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2007
Manu4laif undecided

Instead of bothering yourself in releasing Titles. Try bothering yourself on how to tackle the issue of your new found (Non) Secret Admirer tongue.

Thats where i feel your attention needs to be at, cause if a guy takes as much interest in me as this person is in you shocked. Boy i won't be laughing all round the Sports thread oh!!! grin grin grin

Watch your back LITERALLY wink (and other parts if you get my drift). A word they say is enough grin

cool (A concerned) GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2007
Hey Guys, am afraid i have to tell you this: Chelsea Vice president and his son died in an Hlicopter crash yesterday. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:30pm On May 02, 2007
Yea. I created a thread on it: - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-51656.0.html

It's so sad.  cry   cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2007
This weekend SHEVA will recover from injury likewise R CARVALHO, so Gooners get ready for the fight
Razorr:

I would really miss Carvalho!  cry   cry   cry   cry

But don't worry, Loyiks, Essien would be up to the task!

Sheva should be there (hopefully)!

You seem to be forgetting something my dear - This match is not about who plays, but about the general feeling that the club owes the fans something, after the recent disappointments.

Don't even dream of beating or drawing with Chelsea on sunday!

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:31pm On May 02, 2007
Carvalho is out for the season. cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2007
FIRST

Too bad about the crash; cry cry cry

Indepth stuff here;

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2070479,00.html

On a lighter note though;

"I guess when you've invested £500m it's a fantastic season to win the League Cup. He's welcome to his opinions, we care about Liverpool."

Rick Parry Liverpool's Chief Executive.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/6614923.stm

TAKE THAT MR. SMITH grin grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2007
[center]MOURINHO: WE'LL BE BACK[/center]

Jose Mourinho vowed that Chelsea's strength of character would see them return next season for another crack at reaching the Champions League final.
The Chelsea manager brushed aside questions about his future after seeing his side lose Tuesday’s semi-final 4-1 against Liverpool in a penalty shoot-out after Daniel Agger had cancelled out Joe Cole’s goal from the first leg.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2007
Is he sure that "WE" includes him

Cause if he only ends up with the Milk Cup, i doubt RA will be too pleased grin Take it from a Man who knows;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6614785.stm

So Maureen might be speaking to soon. Besides Roman was not at Anfield, and i somehow doubt where ever he watched the game he was quite impressed with what he saw (Would you grin)

Lets see if he shows up at the Emirates on Sunday grin grin At least thats just down the Road from the Bridge (So no excuses).

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Hey!! Just think, if you guys lose to Arsenal, Jose might even be sacked earlier than he thinks grin grin Now that would be a blast grin

COME ON ARSENAL!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:24pm On May 02, 2007
I think I would be right to say that Jose Mourinho is the most hated sports personality on earth! angry

But that doesn't mean that you guys would begin to like Chelsea if he leaves! You just hate the club! angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2007
No Razorr grin we HATE HIM!!

Here's another person that doesn't think much of him too grin grin

[b]Mourinho the deluded one

By Phil McNulty
Chief football writer at Anfield 

Mourinho maintained his side were superior - they were not
Jose Mourinho was stripped of his self-appointed status as the special one and became the deluded one as Liverpool visited another Champions League nightmare upon Chelsea.

Mourinho's disappointment was understandable, as he had to swallow a second semi-final defeat in front of an Anfield gallery that has taken particular exception to his unique, outspoken personality.

But it took all of Mourinho's brass neck and some very thick blue-tinted spectacles to sit and declare - without any sign of his tongue drilling a hole in his cheek - that the best team lost and that Chelsea were truly deserving of a place in the Athens final.

Nonsense. Every word of it.

If Mourinho truly believed Chelsea were the stronger team, the team pressing inexorably for victory, the team throwing men forward at set pieces to secure the goal that would have made a final place certain, he kids no-one but himself.

Mourinho's self-belief is iron-clad, but in this instance he simply used it as a shield against what was a grim reality for Chelsea.

"Chelsea tried to win it in 90 minutes. Chelsea tried to win it in extra time. The best team was the team in blue," he said.

Liverpool were the side that deserved the win

And on it went in an assessment that was nothing short of bemusing.

Liverpool were the side that deserved the win, even if it came in the awful lottery of penalties.

Rafael Benitez's side showed the greater verve and variety - just look at the work-sheet of the two goalkeepers if you want proof.

Pepe Reina, before his penalty heroics, made a fine save from Didier Drogba and endured the odd skirmish around the six-yard area.

Chelsea counterpart Petr Cech was beaten by Daniel Agger's first-half strike, saved brilliantly from Peter Crouch and watched Dirk Kuyt's header hit a post.

Dutch striker Kuyt also saw a goal ruled out by a marginal offside and brought a fine save from Cech in the final seconds after he was played in by Robbie Fowler.

Agger (left) scored the only goal at Anfield 

Chelsea, in the real world away from the place Mourinho appeared to be occupying, were brave, resilient, and only the hardest heart would not feel a tinge of sympathy for men like John Terry and Claude Makelele.

But they were pedestrian, unambitious, and seemed to have a simple plan A aimed at securing a goalless draw.

Once that went west, plan B was a horribly basic approach of hoofing the ball in the general direction of Didier Drogba and crossing fingers that these scraps would lead to a feast.

It did not work and never looked like working, hence general astonishment at Mourinho's swiftly drawn up attempt to re-write history.

Chelsea ultimately paid the price for failing to kill Liverpool off in the first match at Stamford Bridge, a game Mourinho was well within his rights to say his team dominated.

This game was Liverpool's and Benitez's. They will not care one jot for the somewhat bizarre analysis offered up by Mourinho.

Liverpool, fuelled by another firecracker of an Anfield atmosphere, deserved their place in the final.

And after the miracle of Istanbul in 2005, who would bet against Benitez making it a remarkable two Champions League wins in three seasons at Liverpool? [/b]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6614245.stm

grin grin grin grin

POOR CHELSKI!!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by babs787(m): 4:52pm On May 02, 2007
Sorry damose and razor. Tomorrow is another day. cYou have just started o, this weekend will be horrible for you to bear and the F.A final will be too hot for you to handle
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2007
Yeah you're right, they hate because he came from PORTO to win PREMIERSHIP title consecutively.
Razorr:

I think I would be right to say that Jose Mourinho is the most hated sports personality on earth! angry

But that doesn't mean that you guys would begin to like Chelsea if he leaves! You just hate the club! angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2007
babs787:

Sorry damose and razor. Tomorrow is another day. cYou have just started o, this weekend will be horrible for you to bear and the F.A final will be too hot for you to handle

you just watch and see the blues in action this sunday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kateflow(f): 8:39pm On May 02, 2007
chelsea my nyash
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2007
Grow up

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.