Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Lovely Text Messages - Phones (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lovely Text Messages (204635 Views)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / How Do I Stop Text Messages From 4040 (glo) / Lovely Text Messages For Your Love Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Text Messages by olagboye(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2007
here am i consumed by our passion, tasting every drop of ur honeyed lips, sucking in every sweet breath emanating from ur nostrils, holding u in a tango never beheld, taking u on a voyage yet explored. . .
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Bblak(f): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2007
The sweetest day comes when you wake up to c that love colours your world through people who truly cares and neva fails to remember you.thanks for being dere.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by toksdam(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2007
faithful is HE who has called you ,he will see to it that HE complete what he started in your life,look to the brighter,side of life it is well with you.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by benik(f): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2007
are we friends or are we not
you told me once but i forgot
of all the friends av ever met
u are one i wont forget
if i die before u do
il go to heaven and wait for u
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2007

smiley MAN SIT 4HRS LOOKING AT HIS MARRIEGE CERTIFICATE  THE WIFE ASK OVER HIM  WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HE REPAY TO HER I AM LOOKING FOR THE EXPIREY DATE.
               NAZMAN
Re: Lovely Text Messages by jurke(f): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2007
An American girl,a french girl and an african girl are travelling in a plane. the plane is about to crash. the american girl puts on make-up. everyone was curious. "rescurers would save a beautiful girl first!" she said. the french girl opens her bra, "rescurers would save a girl with beautiful breasts!" the african girl removes her knickers and says "Bleep off, they will always look for the black box first!"
Re: Lovely Text Messages by MASARA: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2007
1:4:3 - I love you.

Could also mean I hate you. lol
Re: Lovely Text Messages by spaceworld: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2007
If i don't call or flash you,
it doesn't mean 've 4gotten u
i'm only giving u time 2 miss
me, miss u
Re: Lovely Text Messages by annyplenty(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2007
guess what happened at d middle of service last sunday! a man sitting beside me took out a cigarrette and lit it. i was so shocked i almost dropped my bottle of beer. start laughing!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by viniyke(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2007
Near in toughts dear in heart,U always are so.it's natural 2 say l luv u.U are the fire burning inside of me and my passion for life.L Luv u forever
Re: Lovely Text Messages by viniyke(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2007
Near in toughts dear in heart,U always are so.it's natural 2 say l luv u.U are the fire burning inside of me and my passion for life.L Luv u forever
Re: Lovely Text Messages by annyplenty(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2007
i wish i could tell you: 'I LOVE YOU' one million times
a day. but i am afraid those words may loose their
precious meanings if i did.
so, let me just tell you, "I LOVE YOU"
and you give a million meanings to it.
perhaps it will make up to what i feel for you;
deep inside MY HEART.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by fakande(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2007
why is orgasm a 6-letter word?
because it is earier to say and spell than:
OHMYGODYESNOOHSHITYESDEEPERHARDERGODNOPLEASENOYESRIGHTTHERERIGHTTHEREBABYYOUAREKILLINGMEYESOHSHITFUKINGHELLYESYESYESYESYESMMMMMMMMMMMMM grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Text Messages by fakande(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2007
Just sendin u a supa doopa xtra squeezy squishalicious nuzzle snuggle huggle boogie woogie knock-u-down bowl-you-over breathtaking awesome and unforgetable bear hug on ur birthday, cheesy grin
Re: Lovely Text Messages by fakande(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2007
Dear God, bless all those that call or at least text me, erase the credit of all those that bother me with flashing. As for those that dont even remember to call or text, may they lose their cell phones. angry angry grin

If u r lookin to increase the number of people that call and txt u, just send the above text message to all ur friends. Trust me, it works always. grin grin
Re: Lovely Text Messages by oyinyechi(f): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2007
I'm getting married next month there would be a small party
and only a few people are invited.
Dont bring any gift just bring some 1 to marry me!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by bababs(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2007
pls tell me are u dating kate or not
pls lie 2 me
if yes then i'm in,
Re: Lovely Text Messages by noel76(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2007
[size=8pt][size=8pt][tt][color=#000099][b]I'm not the same since i met u,
the days turned longer the nights turned colder and
u will always have a
special place in my heart just 4 u smiley I LOVE YOU[/color]
Re: Lovely Text Messages by noel76(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2007
If you live to be 100 yrs,
I want to live to be 100 yrs minus one day,
so I never have to live without you. I Cant live with out U
Re: Lovely Text Messages by noel76(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2007
We are each an angel with only one wing,
and we can only fly by embracing each other.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by prncss(f): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2007
God made coke god made pepsi
God made me and damn im sexy
God made rivers god made lakes
God made you, well we all make mistakes
Re: Lovely Text Messages by pejubaby(f): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2007
Angel

Please help me check
if i forget my smile there 'cos the last time i had one, i was with you
Re: Lovely Text Messages by pejubaby(f): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2007
MTN says everywhere you go

GLO says Glo with pride n Your world you rule

I was was wondering who they were referring to until

CELTEL says IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU

ENJOY
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Tawak: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2007
[b]Credit Alert from ma bank[/b]Isnt it luvly
Re: Lovely Text Messages by filme(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2007
My ex girl whom am still considering for reconcilation asked me for a recharge card, I sent it to her but she denied that she didnt get it, I later called mtn and they confirm that she actually loaded the credit, I confronted her but she still stood her ground,  can I still trust her,  pls I need ur advice,
Re: Lovely Text Messages by hymnoflove(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2007
smiley smiley shocked kiss[color=#770077][/color]Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO LOVE you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE. You are special - Don't EVER forget it." If you do not pass this on, you may never know the lives it touches, the hurting hearts it speaks to, or the hope that it can bring. Count your blessings.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by tosinadeda: 4:47am On Oct 18, 2007
Tawak:

Credit Alert from ma bank[/b]Isnt it luvly
[b]
AND WUTS SO LOVELY ABOUT WHAT YOU TYPED,IS THAT MEANT TO B A LOVELY MESSAGE OR WHAT?[color=#990000][/color]
filme:

My ex girl whom am still considering for reconcilation asked me for a recharge card, I sent it to her but she denied that she didnt get it, I later called mtn and they confirm that she actually loaded the credit, I confronted her but she still stood her ground, can I still trust her, please I need your advice,

U B PROPER MAGA
Re: Lovely Text Messages by adekennis(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2007
Thanks a so much Islanders, i thing i av a lot to copy now grin grin
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Gheorghe(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2007
u're so sweet that when i decided to send u dis text my sugar level rose!

so calling u will only make me diabetic grin grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Gheorghe(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2007
Everything btw me and u is over

i never want to see u again

and i'll never have anything to do with u

dis is what death,sorrow,& poverty are saying 2 u 4ever.

love u.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2007
When I think of you I smile,when I smile I think of you.I don't know which one controls the other, all I know is that there is a smile and there is YOU

How do you does,sorry I mean how does you do.How did you done,how does you did kai!!.How did you done,devil is a liar,how does you does.Wo english is not my language,how you dey jare.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2007
Damn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (106) (Reply)

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.