Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? (9331 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by crious: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2008
100 million on facebook!!!!! and it didn't exist 2 years ago? why is everyone on it? air your views.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by MrCrackles(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2008
nothing special about facebook

people are getting bored and it is only a matter of time before it goes down the pan like a flash!
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by Tonyet1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2008
10ks pal,its just the same way i see it too, maybe they shud change the name from Facebook to Shitbook
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by tjadeba(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2008
Brash!:

nothing special about facebook

people are getting bored and it is only a matter of time before it goes down the pan like a flash!

The way i feel about it too
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by edosioo(f): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2008
@above posters
see facebook playerhaters .God punish una lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by tundysho(m): 4:44am On Sep 04, 2008
Becos u dont know what to do with facebook doesnt make it useless,as for me its good in locating old friends, u have no idea how you could get in touch with.I was able to locate my school father in secondry sch,about 18 yrs ago,
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by Tonyet1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2008
tundysho:

Becos u don't know what to do with facebook doesnt make it useless,as for me its good in locating old friends, u have no idea how you could get in touch with.I was able to locate my school father in secondry sch,about 18 years ago,

maybe i cud really need ur help, send me a personal mail-sypakv@yahoo.com
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by 8ball(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2008
@ poster

FaceBook is a very fascinating social utility and facility.

I Used it to locate a friend of mine wiv whom av lost contact wiv for the past 13 years.That was almost a miracle to me.

only FOOLS would denigrate d importance of it's usage
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by Vuitton(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2008
Facebook rocks

My friends and i can keep in touch, update, view photo albums, share music and videos, and loads more!

Stop hatin fools!
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by dapsycool(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2008
bad belle angry angry angry angry, empty barrels tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. Facebook is more than meeting some mumu like una, grin grin grin grin grin grin its good for business if you dont know. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by trastar(f): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2008
i cant believe sum will actually wake up somday and ask wats so fascinatin bout face book?face book is the best thing ever created after humans.take or take it,
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by tunjikrown(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2008
FB is the best site i ve seen recently, i just got intouch with a pal i lost contact with 4 over 20yrs!! you can imagine that , You HATTERS tell me the site that can do that conveniently, Long life FACEBOOK joooooo!!!
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by carmelily: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2008
no big deal. i don't get the craze. i love the reunion bit sha grin
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by ramonacee(f): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2008
i wonda ooooooo! shocked
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by ehie007(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2008
in America, workers have goten addicted to facebook and also myspace, and employers are trying hard to stop this addiction, cos most of the times wrokers re busy on facebook instaed of working.

but i like facebook, cos i was able to find long lost friends, and also meet new people. i only go into facebook when i get a message or want to find someone.

it came and over took Hi5.com. i wonder who goes into Hi5.com again
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by burla: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
@poster

i tire oooo , no college boy or girl in yankee without a facebook page , its good sha.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2008
I find Facebook pretty useful.

I've been able to locate old friends from my primary school days.

All depends on what use you put it to, I guess.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by MrCrackles(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2008
people are getting bored of it

The buzz is fizzling

The fires are going out

The one's that are still addicted and glued to a facebook page are the jobless and idle ones!

True it has some good features, especially re-union, but some idiots think sitting down glued to a facebook page all-day is fascinating!

Hell NAAAAWW, i would rather suck on my thumb all day long!
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by TPS360: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
life is all about taking turns ok, myspace rocked, hi5 did their own thang and now its facebook, enjoy son!
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by kemisuga(f): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
Dont really know the wat is fascinating about it. But just joined for joining sake.

But no website can be compare to my NAIRALAND. kiss grin
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2008
infact it was recently dat i had to check d site out,i dont even have an account there,its not a big deal abeg
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by BluMalam(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
SENSE AND SIMPLICITY. Facebook has substance, it works, thats whats so fascinating bout it. Fbook does not flood you with fancy flash and animation (which slows down page load), only relevant stuff. In addition, theres a lot of innovation e.g the "friends you may know"tool which suggests friends to you based on your friends-friends and other useful stuff.

Plus, there are a lot of third-party application developers who spice fbook up and keep you coming back, and the more people on fbook, the better the social networking.

Media hype is another major factor, CNN actually gets some images and other stuff from facebook (CNN i-report). Facebook lets you know they are listening, evident from the new makeover that facebook got. These and tons more makes facebook, facebook.

FACEBOOK IS AMAZING!
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by slyk2(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
they are serving a purpose.
so why wonder their success.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by eminemkayc: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
GOSH!!! WHO SAYS FACEBOOK IS NOT ala mode ? WELL FACEBOOK IS AN INTELLIGENT SOCIAL UTILITY THAT CONNECTS U WITH FRIENDS AND FOES AS WELL!! THROUGH THIS PORTAL, IV MET PRIMARY SCHOOL VERY OLD FRIENDS!! cheesy cheesy cheesy SO U CAN IMAGINE THE EXTENT OF ITS REACH!! ITS FANTASTIC AND I ASSES THE SITE ALMOST EVERY DAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHY NOT CHECK ME OUT, ON IT, sad sad sad
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by pfeifer(f): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2008
Why would people just say faebook is useless, if its only 'cause of the reunion bits its EXTRA useful, only people with deprived childhood wont understand wat reuniting with long lost childhood friends mean.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by manmustwac(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2008
ok am a songwriter with a small home recording studio. If i join facebook would i be able to find good singers thru the facebook network?
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by Scopium: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2008
[size=13pt]It's cool I used it to locate my brother in states and my primary school friends. Should I say it's a lot more organized than nairaland lipsrsealed Oops did I say that? But. . . .you already know that anyway.[/size]
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by pennystuck: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2008
This is like, The worst question Ive seen on this forum, facebook's da BOMB!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by victoroshi: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2008
I cannot imagine someone comparing FACEBOOK with NAIRALAND, it's just like you are comparing USA with Benin Republic not even Nigeria. Facebook that flushed popular Hi5 and myspace, well may be the person needed orientation on how to make use of cool features of FACEBOOK. Through the person you may know, i got connected to all my course mate which i don't have their contact, i shouted as if i've won lottery when i started seeing those cool faces of my friends that we have lost contact. You can have a blog page, create a group, manage the security of your profile, add a third party application, infact FACEBOOk is not only the best social utility now but the best online market place for now
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by BabaTony: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2008
Why person go ask this kain question sef, it is the best way of mordern communication, imagine communication with the past, very soon, voice calls will be added. i wonder what the person who asked this question will do, i believe he or she will be left behind in the 20th century for us who are ready to change with times.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by MissyB1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2008
What is so fascinating about facebook?

Nuttin.
I am not a fan.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by nana(f): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Real Man! :'( / Babe!'s Corner. / I Am New Here, Say Hello To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.