Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? (9340 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by itismd(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2008
[size=13pt]It took over Hi5 and other social networking sites because it had a better web application. It loads faster than others and Mark Zuckerberg (owner of facebook) did a lot of home work. he got the idea of inculcating other applications that originally existed on their own into facebook. FB is very easy to use and understand. The interface is just very ok and the major lead is that the pages loads fast. He really did his home work by leaving Microsoft offer for his dream (facebook) That guy is the youngest Billionaire. [/size]
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by seund1: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2008
Guys You won't beleive this.!
CLICK THIS LINK TO VISIT: http://depacco.com/pages/index.php?refid=ifystallon
Signup as a member And get paid $100 instantly to your Egold or Paypal.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by auwal87(m): 12:32am On Sep 11, 2008
Bubblester Rocks! grin
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by Abbygyal(f): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2008
facebook is a good site to meet long time friends, most people are addicted to the site. However, sometimes u get bored besides i can't see ma self to be on facebook for a whole day. i love it though!
u guys should add me jare i need friends  cry cry
thanks cool wink
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by bilyboly(f): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2008
I cnt just imagine someone askg a questn like dis.n to the guy that prefers sucking his thumb,i guess nairaland too shud b useless to u since u dnt want to grow.abeg to my frnds that know the usefulness of FB,keep moving 4ward.i cnt imagine aw some people can decide to remain backward
LONG LIVE FACEBOOK, CARRY GO. wink
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by iice(f): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2008
Still don't get the addiction.
And with all the applications, just overloading pesin page.
Everything bloody thing must have an application.
All those invite 20 more friends to see your result blah blah is irritating.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by owo2000: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2008
All you haters and enemies of progress, narrow minded who prefer to stay 200 light years behind. What have you created lately. Selfish folks. All they think of is fufu and pounded yam,

Facebook is an example of advancement in technology and intelligence. Celebrate progress and be blessed. angry
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by auwal87(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2008
blackracle:

i don't see the big deal with facebook. i just believe it is for jobless people.people with important things won't just sit down and spend time on face book.
come to think  of it, i'm on FACEBOOK

Walayi u dey sabi things my friend,  them no know say Facebook dey make money blah blah from them, wey most of them dey fail exams in school and dull, the wise always thinks of how he can create his own, if u saby the things u know it is easy to do even better dan facebook,  bt people dey make thing fiya like it is brought from heaven,  many people are now getting tired of the BOOK now,  Mr. Zuckerberg dey saby ole fiya fiya,

TO FACEBOOK LOVERS
If you love facebook please let the Owner of facebook know now, Send him an email to mark@facebook.com, I don give u his email now,  make sure you do that before he sack you from his website,  LoL Tell him say You Love Facebook wellu wellu.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by emmydee(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
Facebook is d most powerful social place for friendship seekers to meet. It's an amazing community out there. C let me tell you, a lot of relationships are being built in there and many of them have gotten married via FB. Remember everything in there is free.

so am shocked d way u guys are responding to this topic.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by alexis(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2008
All my friends are hardcore java programmers, facebook is one of the biggest social networking apps built in php - my favorite language of course.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by Akinagirl(f): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2008
I used to think that facebook wasn't anything spectacular. But that was before it was this good. I rejoined facebook and low and behold many many friends I haven't spoken to since high school added me as friends, and we are in touch again. Got in touch with one of my best friends since Jr. High. Its great if you want to get in touch with people that you have not talked to in years.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by Akinagirl(f): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2008
Oh, and you don't have to pay a penny.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by 2sleek2NV(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2008
i knw of a frnd who got a job thru FB. he met a frnd frm way back (10years-ago wen he was in sec skool) they got talking and
am sure u knw all d send me ur CV runs. TODAY D GUY HAS A BETA PAYING JOB WIT D COMPANY HIS FRND WORKS 4.

pls i want u all that are against FB to tell me wat FB would mean to dis guy?
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by manmustwac(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2008
You guys should stop talking about facebook and go to school and FACE your BOOK grin
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by jackblade(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2008
What Is So Fascinating About Facebook?

for you asking that question that means you are not on Facebook,
it is the bomb man,
you keep taps of what others are doing
take 'MP' for example i got a notification that his new album is coming out
or 'lil biss' when he showed a clip of his video,
not to mention you finding some old forgotten soul that you do not know there they went
for example i found one of my secondary school friends on facebook, when last did i see him 8 i mean 8 years ago.
you hook with people, join groups, put photos and the rest of whatever you can do.
so guy join or be lost in the old age.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by azeezbaba(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2008
I used to think Hi5 was the best social networking site until i heard abt FaceBook.

Men, facebook is the bomb. I have been able to hookup with my old friends. if u are not yet a member on facebook, pls, hurryup and sign up there.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by isaco(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2008
lt is so amasing for someone to say he doesnt know the importance of face book.face book! This is a social network

that create unlimited advantages in relationship.Countless number of people have re-union after long time mis-contact.

Apart from this this site offer legal money making service that is not known to majority that l have been personally

using for some time now which has not disappointed me, which l am ready to reveal to any one who cares. The

importance of this beautiful site can not be over emphersised. you will soon know there are a lot to talk about.later

yemmy2kbright@yahoo.com

Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by ayodeleken: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2008
facebook rocks
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by Jerjens: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2008
it works, period tongue
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by NubianQ(f): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2008
nothing really, i am trying to leave the damn thing! i just need to get the pictures on it printed online and sent to me and i am done! facebook is full of drame with people adding you and removing you as friends. its so irritating sometimes.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by dremoney(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2008
haters again? una dey beef, Nigerians and beeef (youngest billionaire o)!!!!d guy is somewhere enjoying his wealth, no b craze dey wory una? na okada go judge una,
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by haves: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2008
affiliate marketing is fun when you are progressing but it can be devastating if you only pay google and your clicks donot result to a sale why not go directly to the customers and be releived the stress please this notice is not fo yahhoo yahooo please stay clear this , i have more than 100,000 generated emails that can increase your leads

Charles-08050642792
jetlizone2000@yahoo.com
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by walttt(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2008
Brash: nothing special about facebook

people are getting bored and it is only a matter of time before it goes down the pan like a flash!

Honestly this was exactly how i felt bout the site up till last week when after much pressure and persuasion from my cronies n family, i decided to give it a try. you wont't believe that ever since then, i've been practically eating, living and dreaming FB. FB rocks! its like a virus that just creeps into u n causes harm in seconds! No, it's like farting after you've had a mix of moi-moi, eggs, beans and soya milk for lunch! You know what a fart comprising those will do, even da H-Bomb no reach! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by IBEXY(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2008
nairaland can be like facebook too. Only that the owner seems not to care about improving it more. this forum can easily be a subset of a larger domain that has all those utilitities on facebook. Let him contact me if he is interested.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by saknel: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2008
FB is wonderful and very addictive tooo, ive not been able to access my FB 2day and it seems like im missing out of something really serious,
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by stil(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2008
whats papin nairalanders i'm nu on this forum can some1 enlighten on facebook wink
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by manmustwac(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
IBEXY:

nairaland can be like facebook too. Only that the owner seems not to care about improving it more. this forum can easily be a subset of a larger domain that has all those utilitities on facebook. Let him contact me if he is interested.
i agree with you i believe nairaland has plenty of potential, just hope seun reads this post
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by saintkola(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2008
facebook rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by yemifade: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2008
personally i see nothing fascinating in facebook. people don't use it for anything serious. sort of a cheap display of one's self
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by kingsikaz(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2008
facebook is a place to be. u've got to feel all da stuff. know more people , cool off after day work, view photos and albums and chat live and direct.

i think its UNIQUENESS IS UNIQUE! nothing more!

just 4 da real guys,
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by abujabooks(f): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2008
Facebook is a business networking marketplace. You can share photos, videos, chat, find people, send birthday cards, network and many more.

It can be used to promote your business.

It depends on what u use it for.
Re: What Is So Fascinating About Facebook? by MeStaBig(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2008
Yooo. FaceBook is da SH*T.
apart from meeting nice woman and all that. i found all my long lost best Friends on FaceBook.
if your not on facebook you not alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want A Man To Be With / I Need A Real Man! :'( / Babe!'s Corner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.