Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Playas “rules” And “pick Up Lines” Strictly For Playas(male) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playas “rules” And “pick Up Lines” Strictly For Playas(male) (2083 Views)

Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Playas In D House Please Say Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Playas “rules” And “pick Up Lines” Strictly For Playas(male) by hollandis(f): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
If it’s a recently discovered “game” .Please write in codes

Please I want this to be the greatest thread ever. There are certain rules  to follow for playing and speaking to women. I want all  the most important rules and lines .This is strictly for playas .Playas if possible write in parables,my sql.oracle or something
This is strictly for playas
No girls ,no guys
Only playas
Sorry female playas are barred
Only male playas

Rule No 1-You must have a” main girl”
Rule No 2- Never allow any girl into your house uninvited ecsept the “main one”
(To be continued)

Pick up lines
"Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight?"

"If your left leg is Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?"

You say "Do you want to do a 68?" she says "What's that?" you say "You go down, and I'll owe you one."

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? / How Did Your Last Relationship End? / Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.