Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. (2086 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / My Pregnant Ex Want My Sex Service Please Help!!! / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by seal777(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2011
I met her sept 2010 wen she had 1 of her frequent scuffle wit her b-friend of many year.I wished we had met earlier cos we got along wel since i had no relatnship&my aim was marriage.Introduce her 2my parents&she did same plus families:we were like heaven made.Few months later,her ex started callin&she did confirm that d guy has bn told in his church afta g vision 2recouncil wit her or loose al he has worked 4.I took it lightly base on her assurance dat she wil never recouncile wit him.I noticd tins startd fallin apart 4me financially wit 3car accidents within a month,d 3rd almost took my life.She confirmed afta d accidents dat she is aware dguy is afta me&she visited him 2ice bt just on personal ground.I av my mind made up never 2continue d relatnship as i felt betrayd&if i had died,she would av continued her life.I av told my parents,blockd her 4rm my FB,barred her nos,block my msg bt she cals wit dif nos nw, She claim she stil loves me&al she did was 2avoid loosin me.IF U RE IN MY SHOES,
WAT WILL U DO?.
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
no coochie is worth dying for, let it go bro!!!!
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 30, 2011
consult your pastor and God that's the only way mehn.can't say more than that
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by Ranoscky(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

no coochie is worth dying for, let it go bro!!!!
+5

Since the only means of her reaching you is thru phone, then, buy another sim card and live a peaceful life!
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by seal777(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
Thanks guy,
More comments pls
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by 190: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
if money dont kill a guy then women would

too bad you choose the path of women
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by alagha: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2011
pls go down on ur kneels.
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by r231(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
seal777:

Thanks guy,
More comments pls

what else do you want grin grin

run for your life grin cheesy
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by sylve11: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ poster, kindly visit this church sad cool

Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by tashanja(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2011
So shocking, at this day and age, educated people still believing in juju by remote control shocked shocked shocked

Bro, if you really love this girl, go ahead full speed. Abeg, nothing do you!!
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^ although I don't believe in juju, I know what an "over religious fanatic ex, hell bent on getting his gf back" can do.
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by 25omega(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
The man didn't even touch you and you are scared shocked
I guess i will be more mad that she went to see him.

Anyway, no one can do anything to you get back with a woman who actually loves you. Let that man do all the voodoo he wants to he can't do anything to you. As long as he doesn't come around to touch you. Pick up that girls call and start working it out because no love is perfect and she did nothing to you and for your info everyone has a past the sooner you understand that the better.

now pick that phone up and call her. By the way doesn't she know where you live? why is she calling you is she is being apologetic? shouldn't she have come to your home?
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by seal777(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
Thanks all, i appreciate
@25omega,
she cant badge into my house cos my parents re in d know and i have their word to burst d relationship.
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by 25omega(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
seal777:

Thanks all, i appreciate
@25omega,
she cant badge into my house cos my parents re in d know and i have their word to burst d relationship.
well you already decided to end it so what is the problem? take her call and meet with her and during that meeting break up with her to her face so she understands that it is over because im thinking she just feels that you are angry which is why you aint picking up her calls. see her and break up with her so she knows its over and then move on.
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by seal777(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
@25omega,i had told her of my intention,though nt in details which i dont owe her bt she would stop callin and the irritates me and get me agitated.
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by seal777(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2011
@25omega,
Thanks a lot.
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by tunnytox(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2011
Attend this Revival fast sad sad

Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by chelseabmw(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^^^^^^^
lol
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by Ranoscky(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
Lol.

Nothin wey pesin no go C for 9ja! grin
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2011
Cool . . . All I need is a death threat to steal someone's husband! cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by tunnytox(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2011
Ranoscky:

Lol.

Nothin wey pesin no go C for 9ja! grin

That's why I love Nigeria grin
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by Mcleo007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2011
Dude, no chick is worth dying for. №† even ur own mother. Wen u die, she won't even attend your burial; she'd visit ur grave side later in company of d juju bf and throw sh.it on u. Move on with ya life bro. 3 accidents within a month? U gt luck ooooo!
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by no1madman(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2011
[img][/img]
tunnytox:

Attend this Revival fast sad sad
If i catch dis pastor,i go f.u.k him nyansh. . . .
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 03, 2011
*sighs*
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by Ivynwa(f): 3:43am On Apr 03, 2011
sylve11:

@ poster, kindly visit this church sad cool

Mr. Sylve
OMG you had me rolling with laughter with that our "Run for your life church" sign board, you are the best comedian in town. grin grin grin

@Poster
It wasn't nice your girlfriendy knew about some plans to get you killed and didn't quickly let you know. Better cut yourself out of the triangle boy, if there's even a way you can chat up the ex and let him know that you are out of the race, he will chill.
Some men only knows to react aggressively in the face of competition and you are better off having him as a friend than an enemy, that's one great weapon to overcome an enemy, act like you are friends and blimey you are out of his mind and all the fight is gone out of him. The only person I pity is the gf at the apex of the triangle cos when the competition ends the aggressor might lose interest again and our poor gf may be left with neither you nor the aggressor.
Re: Her Ex Want To Kill Me To Have Her Back. by bdg4success: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
my man dnt let a little tribulation to tak away ur wife. the girl is urs. it just a relationship temptation accept her and show real love.

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / [deleted]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.