Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (8977 Views)

Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / How Old Is The World And Did Dinosaurs Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by lioness(f): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2006
See, thats the difference with me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Am sold out cheesy

Whether he faked, married, killed or whatever, I STILL BELIEVE ON JESUS and am sticking to it until the day i die. I dont need to argue with anyone on if its true on not.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by MrBean(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2006
nferyn:

I haven't seen much [i]reasoning [/i]on these subject by you, my dear mrlawng . I have had quite pleasant and thoughtful conversations on the topic with layi, nicetohave, 4get_me, mlks_baby and some others. We can agree to disagree, but your personal attacks are uncalled for. As a matter of fact, you seem to be the exact type of religious people that frighten me with your uncompromising, anti-intellectual and plainly bigotted views. Let me respond with an equally [i]thoughful [/i]response: when exactly did you run out of heretics to burn at the stake? Did the crispy fire emmanating from their burning flesh warm your cold heart?

cheap attempts at self-validation by mentioning names, that doesnt count for much. Hmmmmh let me see, Who is the insultive one here? You speak of burning heretics at stake, that should ring closer to home for you, arent you european?
We live in the 21st century dude, Wake up.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by diddy4(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2006
nice one there man. i dont think he knows that.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2006
mrlawng:

cheap attempts at self-validation by mentioning names, that doesnt count for much. Hmmmmh let me see, Who is the insultive one here? You speak of burning heretics at stake, that should ring closer to home for you, arent you european?
We live in the 21st century dude, Wake up.
Tit for tat. Anyway, I went over the top. My appologies.
Can you also address the issues instead of calling people names like sick, sexually perverted, deadbeat, shameful. Maybe a reasonable explanation as to why Jesus being married is so unconceivable?
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by lioness(f): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2006
whatever!

Jesus Rules! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by gbengaijot(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2006
I dont know where all my post have gone, maybe someone deleted them.

Anyway, i will still say this again, if you are a christian in tha house, there is no point in arguing.
It does not bear any fruits.

Why dont we just sit down carefully and wait for God to touch people's heart.

As for people attacking christianity, i think we should all respect other peoples religion and we should stop abusing each other verbally.

We(christian) are always the first to raise accusing fingers at Jihadisst for fighting for God, why is it that we are creating a war ourself?.
Leave God alone, and let fight for himself. who can be a Gods lawyer?, or who has he appointed as his counsellor?!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2006
Nferyn,

Davinci code

The main conflict in the novel revolves around the solution to two mysteries:

The unraveling of the mystery requires the solution to a series of brain-teasers, including anagrams and number puzzles. The solution itself is found to be intimately connected with the possible location of the Holy Grail [/b]and to a mysterious society called [b]the Priory of Sion, as well as to the Knights Templar.[b]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Da_Vinci_Code

Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln even [b]incorporated the infamous anti-semitic tract known as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion (spelling Zion with an S) into their story, [/b]concluding that it actually referred to the activities of the Priory. This they viewed as the most persuasive pieces of evidence for the existence and activities of the Priory of Sion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion

[b]Hitler and the Protocols of the elders of zion

1920 January Gottfried zur Beek (Ludwig Müller von Hausen) publishes The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in German, the first documented non-Russian version. It is dated 1919, but is actually published in mid January. Thirty-three versions will be published in German by 1933. (Segel/Levy)

1939 November 3 Hitler suggests using The Protocols of the Elders of Zion abroad to demonstrate that the true instigators of the war are Jews and Freemasons. (Segel/Levy)

http://www.humanitas-international.org/holocaust/homepage.htm

Hitler and the Knight Templars

1932 February Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels writes a letter to a member of the (ONT) Order of the New Templars stating "Hitler is one of our pupils, you will one day experience that he, and through him we, will one day be victorious and develop a movement that makes the world tremble." (Ellic Howe; Roots)

Hitler and the Holy Grail

Hitler's Search for the Holy Grail

The program looks at the story of the SS-Ahnenerbe, the Nazi " Ancestral Heritage Society," founded in 1935 whose task according to Himmler was "to restore the German people to the everlasting godly cycle of ancestors, the living and the descendants." Their quest was to find the power objects from history and prove the myths of Atlantis, the Grail and an ancient German master race. Michael Wood explores how history was used as a political tool and how the theories of the Nazi historical department provided the ideology the SS used to justify genocide.

http://www.kued.org/whatson/series.cgi?nola1=HSHG&channel_id=1
http://www2.una.edu/dburton/hitler_search_for_the_Holy_Grail.htm
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2006
Reverend is a sick bastard. He relishes contributing his sexually perverted views of "christianity" with every opportunity he gets. Nferyn like Seun the administrator, on the other hand are "deadbeat", I bet he has to remind himself everyday he is real and alive. SHAMEFUL.

@ Mr LawngGone

Why Mr Lawng, you really are a very big sour puss and a pretty lame excuse for a homosapien, Oh well, only to be expected from such a illiterate peasant as yourself!

Actually you should have noticed that I did not approach the subject of sex in this thread! You are the person that did this. Whilst we are on the subject of sex, I must conclude by your constant whining and abusive manner across many different threads that you can't be getting any yourself. I am led to believe that you are sexually frustrated!

Check the masturbation thread out, it may help you relieve your tensions and curb your constant need to spit your childish venom at anybody who's views you do not agree with! Beat the Bishop a few times a day, and I am sure you will feel a new man or woman!

PS. Christianity should be spelled with a CAPITAL 'C'
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2006
Drusilla:

Nferyn,

Davinci code

The main conflict in the novel revolves around the solution to two mysteries:

The unraveling of the mystery requires the solution to a series of brain-teasers, including anagrams and number puzzles. The solution itself is found to be intimately connected with the possible location of the Holy Grail [/b]and to a mysterious society called [b]the Priory of Sion, as well as to the Knights Templar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Da_Vinci_Code
Exactly, that's what the book is about. The Holy Grail and has been part of European mythology since the dark ages. It's part of so many cultural artifacts that it would be difficult to find anything that isn't related to it. The Knights Templar were supposed to have found the grail after the first crusade.

Drusilla:

Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln even [b]incorporated the infamous anti-semitic tract known as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion (spelling Zion with an S) into their story, [/b]concluding that it actually referred to the activities of the Priory. This they viewed as the most persuasive pieces of evidence for the existence and activities of the Priory of Sion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion
I have read The Holy blood and the Holy Grail a long time ago and my memory is a bit rusty, but I can't remember that part. Anyway, it is really peripheral to the central thesis of the book.
Fact is that The Holy blood and the Holy Grail is just an ellaborate conspiracy theory, based on flimsy evidence. The evidence is even less reliable than that supporting a historical Jesus. All claims about this or another claim stating the real history of Jesus are just educated guesswork.

Drusilla:

Hitler and the Protocols of the elders of zion

1920 January Gottfried zur Beek (Ludwig Müller von Hausen) publishes The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in German, the first documented non-Russian version. It is dated 1919, but is actually published in mid January. Thirty-three versions will be published in German by 1933. (Segel/Levy)

1939 November 3 Hitler suggests using The Protocols of the Elders of Zion abroad to demonstrate that the true instigators of the war are Jews and Freemasons. (Segel/Levy)

Hitler and the Knight Templars

1932 February Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels writes a letter to a member of the (ONT) Order of the New Templars stating "Hitler is one of our pupils, you will one day experience that he, and through him we, will one day be victorious and develop a movement that makes the world tremble." (Ellic Howe; Roots)

So? Your argument really doesn't hold any water:
Baignent and Leigh use The Protocols of the Elders of Sion as evidence for the existence of the Priory of Sion (spurious caim)
Hitler uses the Protocols as "evidence" [/i]of a Jewish world conspiracy
Dan Brown makes a historical claim bout the real history of Jesus based on [i]The Holy blood and the Holy Grail

Ergo
Dan Brown teaches Hitler's religion.

Drusilla:

Hitler and the Holy Grail

Hitler's Search for the Holy Grail

The program looks at the story of the SS-Ahnenerbe, the Nazi " Ancestral Heritage Society," founded in 1935 whose task according to Himmler was "to restore the German people to the everlasting godly cycle of ancestors, the living and the descendants." Their quest was to find the power objects from history and prove the myths of Atlantis, the Grail and an ancient German master race. Michael Wood explores how history was used as a political tool and how the theories of the Nazi historical department provided the ideology the SS used to justify genocide.

http://www.kued.org/whatson/series.cgi?nola1=HSHG&channel_id=1
http://www2.una.edu/dburton/hitler_search_for_the_Holy_Grail.htm
Yes, and that really links Dan Brown to Hitler, doesn't it?
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Rottweiler(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2006
nferyn:

Can you also address the issues instead of calling people names like sick, sexually perverted, deadbeat, shameful. Maybe a reasonable explanation as to why Jesus being married is so unconceivable?

For people like YOU, please note that the only reasonable explanation that Jesus did not get married is that the Bible did not/does not say so. Please get that into your thick atheist-infected skull.  One more thing, Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ and not like your dad or your mum!  I am not being insultive but only trying to let you know that since you can blaspheme our Saviour you can as well say shit about your parents! It tells a lot about you.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2006
There is a large contingent of theologians who believe Jesus was
married and had children. Though reference to this does not directly
appear in the Christian New Testament, speculation is that the wedding
feast at which Jesus allegedly turned water to wine was his own
marriage celebration and that his bride was Miryia of Magdelene,
a.k.a. Mary Magdelene. Theologians state that the mother of Jesus
would never have spoken so abruptly to him unless the feast was his
own, where he would have been responsible for the merriment of the
guests.

Because Mary Magdelene is referenced numerous times in the Christian
bible, especially at the last supper, many theologians suspect that
she was the wife of Jesus and that certain Roman Catholic men of the
Nicene Council simply removed (and possibly destroyed) all known
references to this when compiling the scriptures known as the
Christian bible.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by msmith01: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2006
smileywell thank's to all y'll 4 the reply and the comments, but come on guys i need the real stuff, all wat u guys are doing here is argument.TELL ME THE FACT WAS JESUS EVER MARRIED?
THANK U
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by diddy4(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2006
my friend go and read your bible haba. why should they tell you when you can find out yourself huh? or dont you have a bible?
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Orikinla(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2006
Monday July 3, 2006

Today's Verse:
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2 / KJV

From http://kissesandroses..com
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2006
Rottweiler:

For people like YOU, please note that the only reasonable explanation that Jesus did not get married is that the Bible did not/does not say so. Please get that into your thick atheist-infected skull. One more thing, Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ and not like your dad or your mum! I am not being insultive but only trying to let you know that since you can blaspheme our Saviour you can as well say rubbish about your parents! It tells a lot about you.
Mister Rottweiler,
Let me try to be very clear in my responses. It's clear from the tone of your reply that you suffer from a persecution complex. Do you honestly believe that the evil atheists are out there to get you? Do you feel that this in some way justifies the kind of personal attacks against us, evil atheists?
1. the only reasonable explanation that Jesus did not get married is that the Bible did not/does not say so is one of those glorious examples of projection. It seems that because you uncritically accept everything that is written down in the Bible, that I, as an atheist, must have the exact opposite reaction. You couldn't be further from the truth. When addressing historical claims, you use the methods of historical criticism to address these claims. You don't just accept them on blind faith. So where is the [b]evidence [/b]that Jesus did not get married?
2. get that into your thick atheist-infected skull. Insults seem to be en vogue these days. Can you come up with a coherent argument pro or contra the marital status of Jesus?
3. Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ and not like your dad or your mum! Quite obviously, he is not, as he is not the same person as either my dad or my mum. Do you assume that repeating the obvious could be considered an argument? Maybe you just want to stress the like part. If that is the case, please tell me in what way he is not like either my dad or my mum.
4. I am not being insultive. Maybe in your alternate reality stringing together insults and then adding a disclaimer I am not being insultive is not insultive. In mine it is.
5. blaspheme our Saviour . Please tell me what is blasphemous about what I have written? Is entertaining the possibility that Jesus could have been married a blasphemy nowadays?
6. you can as well say rubbish about your parents Projection at it's finest, you know my intensions, now?
7. It tells a lot about you Does it now? What exactly does you reading my hidden motives and intensions tell me about me?
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2006
m_smith01:

smileywell thank's to all y'll for the reply and the comments, but come on guys i need the real stuff, all what u guys are doing here is argument.TELL ME THE FACT WAS JESUS EVER MARRIED?
THANK U
In the absence of evidence in either direction, we cannot possibly know. Maybe it's not the answer you're looking for, but it's the closest you're going to get.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Christino(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2006
If Jesus was truly married, then the Bible would be fake, and so will miracles.

But I don't give a hoot what anyone has to say coz, the miracles he did were confirmed, his words were not ordinary and his life and times were recorded, not only in the bible, but the Qu'ran.

To the best of my lay man knowledge - Jesus was never married. And with all those who call his name and he answers them, there couldn't have been anything realer in this world.

Besides, that is the only hope after death, any other?
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2006
If Jesus was truly married, then the Bible would be fake, and so will miracles.

I really do not understand your reasoning on the above point. Please tell us how you came to this conclusion?
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Christino(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2006
And as for his death, the Roman Soldiers can reply that.

But the holy spirit came down on the apostles after his death and many people were healed when they called his name.
And as for the scripts, the Roman catholic did not write the bible. The original scripts were written in hebrew, and by different authors and the Romans brought them together and included in it the Apocrypha.
The Apocrypha has since been removed, no doubt, there must be counterfeit claims.

Soon, Mohammed's girlfriend in Vancouver will soon be unveiled.

MOney making is good business, moreso, dust yarning makes a lot o dough.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by MrBean(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2006
Reverend:

@ Mr LawngGone

Why Mr Lawng, you really are a very big sour puss and a pretty lame excuse for a homosapien, Oh well, only to be expected from such a illiterate peasant as yourself!

Actually you should have noticed that I did not approach the subject of sex in this thread! You are the person that did this. Whilst we are on the subject of sex, I must conclude by your constant whining and abusive manner across many different threads that you can't be getting any yourself. I am led to believe that you are sexually frustrated!

Check the masturbation thread out, it may help you relieve your tensions and curb your constant need to spit your childish venom at anybody who's views you do not agree with! Beat the Bishop a few times a day, and I am sure you will feel a new man or woman!

PS. Christianity should be spelled with a CAPITAL 'C'

Reverend, I was beginning to think you were dead when I didn't get a reply. You speak of illiterate peasants? Wow, A perfect description of your sorry self. I once vowed never to descend to your level, but i guess i got carried away again by your warped sense of reality. You really relish demonising people and practices you don't believe in. From demonising Jesus as a homosexual, to stereotyping Nigerians as fraudsters, the list is endless. I bet you particularly choose the name Reverend knowing it is the exact opposite of what you stand for. In all these, We still have some dim-wits like you finding you funny even though you make silly jokes out of their person, race or country. You publish a mock website with the link in your profile depicting Jesus as having indiscriminate sex with Mary Magdalene. I have had enough of your insolence, you are not even worth exchanging words with.

P.S.

Bloody illiterate !! Homo Sapien is not one word. Only illterates like you write it as a word. Do you even Know what it means? Check you dictionary not the internet, Fool.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Christino(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2006
And as for his death, the Roman Soldiers can reply that.

But the holy spirit came down on the apostles after his death and many people were healed when they called his name.
And as for the scripts, the Roman catholic did not write the bible. The original scripts were written in hebrew, and by different authors and the Romans brought them together and included in it the Apocrypha.
The Apocrypha has since been removed, no doubt, there must be counterfeit claims.

Soon, Mohammed's girlfriend in Vancouver will soon be unveiled.

MOney making is good business, moreso, dust yarning makes a lot o dough.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by emmie4j(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2006
let someone post a thread like this asking whether mohammed was a prophet or just  a pedophile, and see whether seun will move it to the front page. the dude is just another jittery liberal, who considers christianity a more serious threat than people that will behead u or blow u up!!!! yeah it is ok to post this nonsense about the christian faith here where most people are christians, but not muslims!!! seun, trust me when it comes down to it, u who do not believe n anything will be taken first by ur islamist brethren before anyone who at  least believes in something. let the real men please stand up!!!!!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2006
<<censored for security reasons>>

I am feeling extremely secure in the knowledge that my security is paramount to this forum grin grin grin
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Eurphoria(f): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2006
hey na wah ooooo. this arguement is still in flow? some have energy(interesting)

@Diddy 4
thanks for the compliment if i were white i would be blushing now embarassed wink. i like your nickname too any relations to my favourite junk food donuts?

Oh well like i said the answer is beyound those who disbelieve in Jesus and his walk on the earth. Me i no go argue no more, i just cant be bothered, I know where the answer lies and the few coming here to give lectures and flex literary skills can knock themselves out. Diddy catch you on a new thread smiley

Shalom everyone
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2006
Nferyn,

Real life saga even before Hitler but including Hitler: White Christians the world over will tell you in a minute that their true identity as the real children of God, House of Israel is hidden by powerful Christians.

Davinchi book:
White People find out that the true identity of someone as the real child of God, descendant of Jesus is being hidden by powerful Christians.

As I said earlier, it's Hitler's religion. It is the 'white hope' to finally get rid of the Jews. The evil group of powerful Jews who run not only this country but the whole world.

The priorys of sion, the protocols of the elders of zion.

You can call this book and movie having the exact same theme, something different if you want.

Something Interesting:

1920 May 8 The Times of London publishes a long article on a recent English translation of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It is entitled "A Disturbing Pamphlet: A Call for Enquiry," and says in part:

"What are these Protocols? Are they authentic? If so, what malevolent assembly concocted these plans, and gloated over their exposition? Are they a forgery? If so, whence comes the uncanny note of prophecy, prophecy in parts fulfilled, in parts far gone in the way of fulfillment?,  Have we, by straining every fibre of our national body, escaped a 'Pax Germanica' only to fall into a 'Pax Judaica'?" (Morais)

1920 May 22 Henry Ford's weekly Dearborn Independent begins publishing a series of articles on the "Jewish World Conspiracy" Most are largely based on The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. (Segel/Levy)

1920 The antisemitic French daily La Libre Parole serializes the complete text of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. (Segel/Levy)

1920 Poland successfully fights to remain independent from the Soviet Union. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion begin circulating freely throughout Poland.

And many more. I just won't post them.

By the time that Hitler came and attempted to wipe out the Jews.

There is no need to wonder why all the other European Countries looked away.

Now we have a big huge novel and movie promoting again that the priorys of sion are keeping a secret from white people. Of white people really being descended from God -- through Jesus Christ.

Yeah those pesky little Jews are the only thing stopping whites from being God.

If only whites could find away to get rid of the bible.

So there is a Celtic revival of late.
And the old hatred of Jews is also back in abundance of late.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2006
The Davinchi code is the European answer for the fact that they feel that they are enslaved as a people to the Jewish religion.

They been trying to cut Jews out of the picture for at least 1700 years.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 2:13am On Jul 04, 2006
Drusilla,

I'm very much aware of the history of anti-semitism. I have studied it quite extensively. I could give you a chronology on how the theological anti-judaism slowly changed into a racist anti-semitism. The antagonism between Jews and Christians over who owned the correct interpretation of God's message has been there even before the destruction of the Temple. Rabbinical Judaism always rejected the Christian claims on the Torah and the idea that Jesus' life and works were prophecy fulfilled. The authority of the Church was always in doubt as long as there were Jews present in Europe.

The Da Vinci Code is not about a Jewish world conspiracy
The Da Vinci Code is not about white people being the true children of God
The Da Vinci Code is not about the Priory of Sion keeping a secret from white people

The Da Vinci Code is about The Catholic Church keeping the true life history of Jesus hidden. It neither denies the Jewishness of Jesus nor tries to portray white people as the true childeren of God

Your connection with the r[i]eligion of Hitler[/i] simply does not exist
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 2:20am On Jul 04, 2006
Drusilla:

The Davinchi code is the European answer for the fact that they feel that they are enslaved as a people to the Jewish religion.
Bull. It's a work of fiction based on Holy Grail mythology. You're seeing ghosts if you read that kind of message anywhere in the book. Have you even read the book?

Drusilla:

Christians churches have been trying to minimise the Jewish roots of their religion since the beginning. The [i]Gospel of John [/i]is the first piece of Christian anti-Jewish propaganda that gained widespread approval. The only reason that it's mainly a European phenomenon is because Apostolic Christianity has it's roots in Europe.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by alj(m): 2:29am On Jul 04, 2006
Drusilla:

as nferyn said its a work of total fiction and as a point of fact it was written by an american not a european!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 2:43am On Jul 04, 2006
Nferyn,

The connection is clear and it is there.

You just choose to not see it.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 2:49am On Jul 04, 2006
Alj,

It's a book of fiction based on a very old European tradition of thinking of the Jews as stopping them from being God.

Napolean Bonaparte:

It's a wonder that Ceasar, Alexander and I have built great monuments. Yet it is a Judean peasant who has reached his hands through time and controlled the lives of millions. [pp]

They can not believe that a Judean peasant has outdone them all.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 2:53am On Jul 04, 2006
Drusilla:

Nferyn,

The connection is clear and it is there.

You just choose to not see it.
I have read the book and found none of the "connections" you're presenting here. Where exactly did you find that connection while reading the book? Or are you making assumptions about the content of the book without having read it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Wake Up And Have Body Marks, No Clue / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc / Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.