Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (8968 Views)

Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / How Old Is The World And Did Dinosaurs Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by nferyn(m): 2:57am On Jul 04, 2006
Drusilla:

Alj,

It's a book of fiction based on a very old European tradition of thinking of the Jews as stopping them from being God.
Not part of the book. It's only stringing together arguments from diverse sources trying to imply a point that the book doesn't make

Drusilla:

Napolean Bonaparte:

It's a wonder that Ceasar, Alexander and I have built great monuments. Yet it is a Judean peasant who has reached his hands through time and controlled the lives of millions. [pp]

They can not believe that a Judean peasant has outdone them all.
And this obviously must prove that the Da Vinci Code is teaching Hitler's religion?
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 3:11am On Jul 04, 2006
Nferyn,

The book says all that and more and has even made it a point to claim these are the real facts and had a mystery that you could solve from messing with the book.

Real facts.
A mystery.
You should investigate.

Davinchi code got people right where he needed them to be. They leave the book and go investigate the real stuff. They find all that he has already given them hints about.

Hitler's religion.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 3:13am On Jul 04, 2006
If Davinchi code would have spelled it straight out that he was preaching Hitler's religion.

Would there have even been a movie?

Please. Let's be serious.

This is a slick little way of getting many people to embrace the doctrine of whites being gods.

The argument with the catholic church and supposedly against Christ is a diversionary tactic, while they slip some real pro-white garbage into you.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by diddy4(m): 3:15am On Jul 04, 2006
if only the two of you can call it quits and get it into your head dat it is just a damn freaking fictious book. damn
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 3:38am On Jul 04, 2006
diddy4,

You under estimate the power of books, even the fictious.

The protocols of zion are also fictious but if you go to that Holocaust link I posted earlier.

They will show you how the book was published all over the world so often that even The Times of london investigated if it was true that Christianity was a trick by Jews to gain control of the world.

Henry Ford was holding speeches over here teaching his workers how the Jews were trying to take over the world.

The authors of the Holy Grail and Holy Blood. State forthrightly that they put the anti-semetic protocols of zion in their book. They say that this real life book is the proof of the fictional priory of sion.

That slight name change did not fool me, did it fool you?

Same thing being preached now, that was preached back in Nazi Germany.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Chuckdee(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2006
DA Vinci COde??, TOTAL BLASPHEMY!!!!!

, For more and true details, consult your BIBLE!!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2006
The davinchi code, totally blasphemy and totally embraced and loved!

Record sales out of this world.

Pretty soon more and more people will be preaching about:

The Jesus of Europe.

The Children in Europe who are God's physical descendants.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2006
Drusilla:

Pretty soon more and more people will be preaching about:

The Jesus of Europe.

The Children in Europe who are God's physical descendants.

Great News, then I am going to open the very first Nazi, Adolf Hitler Church in London grin grin grin

@Drusilla

Joking aside. Please give us some examples of where in the book you draw your conclusions from? I have read the book twice and I can only surmise that you are mixing up the Davinci Code with Mein Kampf!

It is very good that you are active in this thread, but you have to back up your claims with some evidence. Nefryn has asked you and now I am doing the same. Please list the chapters/paragraphs in the book that bring you to your conclusions.

Thank you in advance! smiley
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2006
Reverend,

I love Hitler's Religion. Page 143, paragraph 4

I knew that would make a lot of money and people would embrace Hitlers religion openly. So I went with this openly pro-Hitler novel and transparent novel saying what I want to say.
Backcover, Intro to the author.

This book has a mystery, which you should search out, it's not as simple as it seems. www.danbrown.com
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2006
@Drusilla

Are you by any circumstance working for the publishers? grin grin
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by lioness(f): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2006
Jesus Rules!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by temitwice(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2006
I remember readin d Davinci code n midway 2 it i was already fuming, i never knew d world is as sick as dt, a big calamity, i remember cursing myself for reading a book i know nothing of, and almost fought the gurl that borrowed me d book, well Dan brown did not succeed in turning me against my faith, The bible has stated it all, 4 an instant fame, he did all that, and i also read views of sm pple here, nferyn n rev, well, cant condemn ya, may u c d light, Drusila, God bless ya .tho i dont want to be drawn to Hitler and other talks, Dan Brown mixed the uproar of the early church 2 say all sort of rubbishes, and he is convertin souls, what a pity, Godless world.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by lioness(f): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2006
Said it before and am saying it again.

I dont care what shiit Dan Brown wrote, real or fake Am still Loving Jesus.

JESUS CHRIST RULESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin

~~ Anyone who dun like it can kiss my black asss~~~
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by retro(f): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2006
As an Agnostic, I highly do NOT recommend this movie/book. The Da Vinci Code SUCKED. Seriously, how could Jesus have married Mary whatever and moved to France? Seriously, that's a huge lack of imagination.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Christino(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2006
These same whites did the story of Jesus and all the disciples where whites but for Judas Iscariot. The devil was also a black man.

They can't fool me sha, that's why they are so gullible to Yahoo! Boys, this is the only way to fool us back, definitely not me. THey say if you want to hide something from a black man, write it in a book, but after all this publicity about Internet scam, they still fall victim, (can't they read?)

Now it's the Da Vinci Code, rubbish! Let them do one on Mohammed if we won't see the WAR of ALL WARS!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Reverend(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2006
Christino:

These same whites did the story of Jesus and all the disciples where whites but for Judas Iscariot. The devil was also a black man.

They can't fool me sha, that's why they are so gullible to Yahoo! Boys, this is the only way to fool us back, definitely not me. THey say if you want to hide something from a black man, write it in a book, but after all this publicity about Internet scam, they still fall victim, (can't they read?)

@ Christino!

Why are you using this thread to promote the activities of 419 scammers? the question was and still is 'Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death?'

If you want to start a thread to rant about racism, you are of course free to do so! But try and keep to the subject in this thread!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Christino(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2006
There is NO WAY we can discuss this topic without drifting off-topic. The question, in itself carries a considerable quantity of EBOLA virus, an opium that numbs the souls of people who accept anything as long as a white man said so.

We can't eradicate racism at this junction, the question itself was targetted at a group of people - not to clarify nada. The artists who did cartoons on Muhammad started out like this.

@ Rev.
I've seen some of your posts - not quite impressive.

I won't exchange words with anyone on Nairaland, but that don't mean you can watch a movie and absorb what someone tells you all in the name of facts. I don't blame you, i was once like you so what you do don't move me a bit, in fact you've done nothing. I did worse things than the Anti-christ would, but where am i today, i could do a worse film on a faker notion than that and i'm sure you won't buy the film but whatever u heard from it, you'd be my marketer.
GOOD JOB man.

Plus the initial question (check the first post) was Did Jesus Christ Really Marry Like The Davinci Code Claims? now we are responding to an entirely different opinion of "FAKING HIS DEATH" - clearly someone has a problem with this.
Find something better to invent, billions of people believe that already.

You aint a Reverend till you reverence him, besides, this is just a forum , so anything goes. Bla bla bla, running mouths like diarrhoea affects the KEYBOARDS too. RUBBISH! - I aired my opinion, so what?

Infact, Jesus died on top of Magdalene, I have the film want to see? -> deeuuurrrhhhh!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by lioness(f): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2006
IMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Christino:

Let them do one on Muhammad if we won't see the WAR of ALL WARS!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by retro(f): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2006
Christino:

Infact, Jesus died on top of Magdalene, I have the film want to see? -> deeuuurrrhhhh!
LMFAOOO! Hahahahaha.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Christino(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2006
Christino:

There is NO WAY we can discuss this topic without drifting off-topic. The question, in itself carries a considerable quantity of EBOLA virus, an opium that numbs the souls of people who accept anything as long as a white man said so.

We can't eradicate racism at this junction, the question itself was targetted at a group of people - not to clarify nada. The artists who did cartoons on Muhammad started out like this.

@ Rev.
I've seen some of your posts - not quite impressive.

I won't exchange words with anyone on Nairaland, but that don't mean you can watch a movie and absorb what someone tells you all in the name of facts. I don't blame you, i was once like you so what you do don't move me a bit, in fact you've done nothing. I did worse things than the Anti-christ would, but where am i today, i could do a worse film on a faker notion than that and i'm sure you won't buy the film but whatever u heard from it, you'd be my marketer.
GOOD JOB man.

Plus the initial question (check the first post) was Did Jesus Christ Really Marry Like The Davinci Code Claims? now we are responding to an entirely different opinion of "FAKING HIS DEATH" - clearly someone has a problem with this.
Find something better to invent, billions of people believe that already.

You aint a Reverend till you reverence him, besides, this is just a forum , so anything goes. Bla bla bla, running mouths like diarrhoea affects the KEYBOARDS too. RUBBISH! - I aired my opinion, so what?

Sorry if I hit someone with this.

@ Lioness -> LoL

@ Retro -> The film needs funds, never mind grin
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by lordimpaq(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2006
xsi, u r d bomb,

christino, i love you for that,

don give sh** if it hit someone,
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by kellybaba(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2006
@Rott:
God bless u for saying it ! U spoke my mind.

Let mi remind all 'doubting Thomases' that we(xtians) have been forewarned about d emergence of 'doctrines of devils' and dis Da Vinci crap is just one of them.I bet u many of dem r still coming,but to d 'redeemed' i say,Be Strong in d Lord and in d Power of His Might !

God is still God.Jesus Lives ! No matter all d propagandist/antagonistic machinery of the Powers of Hell using their able assistant and human agents to rubbish Jesus.Pity,thaz all they culd do! Our God cannot b diminished !

Fellow Bros,lets continue d Gud work of d Lord ! We r victorious !
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by lordimpaq(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2006
agreed, kelly

i also believe everything that is happening now is as a result of what God wants to happen today,

but the da vinci code cannot just be over looked, what most christians tend to do is to condemn what ppl said about the book and not read it because they are afraid

they even claim to have read it meanwhile they've not.

, if you are not well grounded in your faith, one will not know what to believe,

but if u believe in God and Jesus Christ and you have experienced the Lord, u will not be moved,
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by seunfolake(f): 4:11am On Jul 05, 2006
hi, as far the message in the bible,jesus did not marry and he did not fake his death.that is just a movie,i just feel the guy just want to decieve believers and he is out to make money.u've got to believe in the life,death &ressurection of jesus christ.all what u need is faith not proof or facts.for God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten son that whosoever believe in Him we not perish but have everlasting life.- john 3;16 .God bless you!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Christino(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2006
kellybaba:

@Rott:
God bless u for saying it ! U spoke my mind.

Let mi remind all 'doubting Thomases' that we(xtians) have been forewarned about d emergence of 'doctrines of devils' and this Da Vinci crap is just one of them.I bet u many of them r still coming,but to d 'redeemed' i say,Be Strong in d Lord and in d Power of His Might !

God is still God.Jesus Lives ! No matter all d propagandist/antagonistic machinery of the Powers of Hell using their able assistant and human agents to rubbish Jesus.Pity,thaz all they culd do! Our God cannot b diminished !

Fellow Bros,lets continue d Gud work of d Lord ! We r victorious !

Its a sign of the END TIME. Choi!
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by New(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2006
Drusilla,

why does every conversation you 'sell' has to be about Black people vs white people. The topic has nothing to do with racism but you have found a way of dropping it in.
You are an intelligent woman but you also need to have an open mind. Not everything is a conspiracy.

No malice meant just my opinion.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Skidoc(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2006
New:

Drusilla,

why does every conversation you 'sell' has to be about Black people and white people. The topic has nothing to do with racism but you have found a way of dropping it in.
You are an intelligent woman but you also need to have an open mind. Not everything is a conspiracy.

No malice meant just my opinion.

Thank you. I thought I was the only one who observed that. It's too bad to always be conscious of one's skin everytime, everyday, every minute. It holds you down. Drusilla, please free your mind. wink
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2006
New,

What is the charge exactly?

I'm too Black?

You might as well get my jail cell ready.

Proudly convicted, willing to go to jail.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
Martin Luther King Jr.

When you are right you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by Drusilla(f): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2006
Hehehehehe grin

New,

And of course what your saying is flatly false. I have posted in many topics on the religious thread and others without reference to race.

You have just begun stalking me. Give it time, you'll see them. wink
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by kenshin(m): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2006
So people would rather believe Da Vinci over Apostle Paul
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by lordimpaq(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2006
@drus

well, its good that you are black, we are all blacks, we are proud of it,

why do u sound endangered most of the time, besides we children of God are all one regardless of colour, whether black, white, blue, purple or red, we are all the same, we have the same human parts, although some come with three hands and one leg, so, u talking about being black and quoting martin luther king jnr,

martin luther king jnr was good, he lived his life, he made an impact, so its left to each one of us as God's children to make an impact in this cruel world, make an impact by inviting so many lost souls to Christ , for me there is one motto,
serve God and Serve Humanity, God first.
Re: Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? by dakmanzero(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2006
as usual, religious discussions are bringing out the worst in us all.

The christian religion is founded upon the crucifixion. Any christian who even dares to assume that this is not true is commiting blasphemy and damning his eternal soul to Hell.

People like @nferyn should please not annoy these people by attempting to have a discussion on such a matter. A true christian will simply become more and more irate as you continue, because he views you as a blasphemer, and resents you for attempting to drive him to blasphemy.

Please discontinue this. If you are here and a christian, please do not throw insults at those who are trying to discuss among themselves, and do not simply sit around and proclaim 'it is a lie because it is a lie', because that only makes sense from *your own* point of view, as a true christian. It is ok to say ' i believe it is a lie and nothing can change that' because that is you affirming your faith. I beg of the Atheists to refrain from mocking or questioning the intelligence of people who say this. Religion is the most important thing in existence for those that practice it, and it must be respected.

On topic: Whether Jesus married or faked his death is immaterial to me- what matters is not how the man lived his life but the effect his life has had on the world. So I do not care. If he faked his death, it was done so masterfully well that an entire civilisation has grown around that idea, and we would be fools to attempt to discredit the idea that he died on the cross for our sins.

I would rather live in a world where Jesus is thought to have died on the cross, than one in which the entirety of Christianity is proven to be a gigantic lie, and human beings worldwide turn into rampaging godless savages.

finally, @dru- Dan Brown is NOT a white supremacist. He is infact, de-aryanising Jesus by establishing an existing jewish bloodline for him, and debunking the blonmd and blue eyed Jesus that is portrayed today. I enjoy reading your posts, but it appears you have your facts mixed up this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. / Book Of Matthew.(Another Great Teachings of JESUS) / Why Does God Refer To Himself In The Plural In Genesis 1:26 And 3:22?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.