Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Would You Make Of This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Make Of This? (2432 Views)

Guys What Do You Make Of This Pix / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val / What Do You Make Of This Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Would You Make Of This? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:48am On Oct 13, 2008
@ k1banty,
One more thing

what is wrong with our female undergraduates?

What are they looking for? they have boyfriends but they still want to hang out with aristos.

e gba mi, this are mothers of tomorrow and they want to give birth to future governors, ministers, diplomats.

I saw something today while hanging out in a bar of a popular hotel. Mind you i have to take my cars to the mechanic for maintenance so i decided to catch small fun. There was this girl receiving a phone call from her innocent boyfriend and she was with this pot belly aristo. I was shocked at her convo, believe me it was all lies upon lies and she managed to convince her boyfriend that she was in school. Everything ended with the three strange words 'i love you' and the case was over.

Wetin woman dey find from aristos?

money? fun plus excitement?? sex??

Strange world indeed

You have said it all. It's more like it runs in the blood of some. I really don't know why a lady can't be content with what she has.

Another reason could be peer pressure.  sad
Re: What Would You Make Of This? by henry007(m): 3:59am On Oct 13, 2008
@ poster
it only occurs in soaps and sitcoms and the guy is usually stinkingly rich while the babe is cheap and/or thrashy
Re: What Would You Make Of This? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:19am On Oct 13, 2008
This one happened 4 real . . . lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Ask Single People For Relationship Advice? / Couple Jailed For Having Sex With Their Children / Why Is A Woman's Physical Beauty The Most Important Quality For Most Men???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.