Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Would You Have Told Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Have Told Her? (952 Views)

Guys: What Is/are The Biggest Lie/s Ladies Have Told You? / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Have Told Her? by joyblinks(f): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2008
A guy has a girlfriend whom he has been dating for like 3 months. they love themselves so much, they are like do or die something and they promised never to lie to each other. one lovely day, they were seated together watching a movie when the girl asked the guy with a free heart. "do u have another girlfriend apart from me? and to the girl's surprise the guy said yes, but that she is jst a fling and that there is nothing serious btwn them. the madam was shocked, she bacame angry, was shouting, crying and walked away,

the question is:

if u were the guy, would u have told the girl the truth, knowing well that she will get angry

and if u were the girl, will u continue the relationship or walk away 4eva.
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by ssRhino: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2008
I am sure the guy talks to ladies and they are girls and they are friends, so cld just be nothing to it.
Tell the babe that she is the man babe and the others are just friends.
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by joyblinks(f): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2008
rhino

sorry i omitted something. but hve corrected it
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by ssRhino: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2008
It is always better to tell the truth, no matter what.
If you are not sure how you will react to some answer, dont ask the questions.
It is like someone asking a question and demading the truth and yet cant handle the truth.
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by demo47: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2008
u have to be upfront from the get go, If u want to kick it with a female exclusively let her no and be true to your word. If ur intention for her is to be a part of your winning team also let her know and what u expect of her plus what u have to offer, Just be honest about your intentions. However, don't' over over explain your position, just let it be know
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by Abuseay(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2008
rhino i no dey for this kind tread , dis one na story  someone formuulated , abeg i jo////shooooooooooooo
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by k1banty(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2008
If it is better to tell a girl the truth which is hard to take, can the ladies do the same? Women are fast at playing mind games with men than the other way round. A woman would never admit she cheated unless she is caught red handed.

For me i can't do but i can always find a way to end the relationship if i'm not feeling her. Period!
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by ssRhino: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2008
Abuseay:

rhino i no dey for this kind tread , this one na story someone formuulated , abeg i jo////shooooooooooooo

u too cld play along.
but come oh, if a woman ask a question now, we have to be honest, but would she like the answer? that is a diff ball game.

Like a lil kids answer his teacher in class like this

Teacher asked: class, if i give u surprise text what will you do?
Class responded: we will give u answer that will surprise u too.
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by iice(f): 2:43am On Sep 06, 2008
Sorry but which kind relationship be this one?
Love each other, do or die blah blah roflmaoooooooooooooo people sef grin grin grin

People should be upfront with stuffs from the beginning.
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by arramyjay: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2008
The guy is crazy becos he has being in a relationship for 3months and he didn't see fit to break things up with the other girl if it were truly a fling.if i were the guy i wont tell the girl i wud hv broken up with the other girl,and if i were tht girl i will walk away becos if it was a fling then i shud hv ended.
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by iceland(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2008
joyblinks:

A guy has a girlfriend whom he has been dating for like 3 months. they love themselves so much
You have said it all.They dont love each other,they only love themselves(they are two different things).How wont there be a fling somewhere?Or did u mean they Loved each other?
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2008
If he loves her, why is he having a fling. And he even had the guts to tell her. It means he dosent respect her or value her. He really dosent care if she walks away. The guy's a jerk and the girl is very stupid if she stays.
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by marlet01(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2008
Ujujoan:

If he loves her, why is he having a fling. And he even had the guts to tell her. It means he dosent respect her or value her. He really dosent care if she walks away. The guy's a jerk and the girl is very stupid if she stays.
So what you wanted was for the guy to lie to the girl? To me I think it is good the guy told her the truth and it was left fot her to demonstrate her love by responding in a positively way instead of just walking out like that.
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2008
the guy obviously does not love her
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2008
marlet01:

So what you wanted was for the guy to lie to the girl? To me I think it is good the guy told her the truth and it was left fot her to demonstrate her love by responding in a positively way instead of just walking out like that.

Telling the truth does not justify the crime. Maybe its wrong to lie but the way I see it, if he valued her, he'll not tell her he's having a 'fling'. Thats like saying '. . I'm fucking that girl, but its you I love'. Thats absurd. Guys that love their GFs will rather die than have her find out he's cheating. I know its bad to lie but think about it, that the least of the probvem here.
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by joyblinks(f): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2008
iceland.

even if them no tell u, u no fit knw say, na eachother or u dey find gossip.

Abuseay

if u need a real life story, y not tell us one or u wan jst post nake e be say u follow.
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by Nautillus(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2008
Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? ? ?you never kiss and tell
Thats the worse move ever . . ."Tellin each other everything . . . .yeah right"
You might has well have shot her instead. . . . .
Re: Would You Have Told Her? by marlet01(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
Ujujoan:

Telling the truth does not justify the crime. Maybe its wrong to lie but the way I see it, if he valued her, he'll not tell her he's having a 'fling'. Thats like saying '. . I'm fucking that girl, but its you I love'. Thats absurd. Guys that love their GFs will rather die than have her find out he's cheating. I know its bad to lie but think about it, that the least of the probvem here.
To tell you the truth: Love endures all things and to me, I think it should be appropriate for the guy and the girl to be reciprocal to each other i.e opening up to each other. So to me it was the best thing to do, I know it might take the girl time to get over it, but that is the best way rather than the girl finding it herself - Thar wound be disastrous!

(1) (Reply)

If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do / Am I Doing The Right Thing / Wat Do Ladies First Look At Wen They See Guyz/wat Attract Ladies In Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.