Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Boy Friend's Best Friend Is A Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Friend's Best Friend Is A Girl. (2425 Views)

Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy Friend's Best Friend Is A Girl. by sunej(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2008
Tunde loves Bukky! that's better!
Re: My Boy Friend's Best Friend Is A Girl. by topup: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2008
Well, Bukky shouldn't be letting her jealousy blind her. Tope is not worth all this argument, I am not saying Tope is worthless, but in terms of Bukky's and Tunde's relationship she is not a worthy reason to break up. I believe some people might wonder why Tunde would hold onto Tope if he loves Bukky, but the fact remains that he knew Tope before Bukky AND a incredibly jealous girlfriend fires warning signs to a guy and this might make him feel like taking a wuick escape route (hence the threat of the break up).

Advice? - Bukky should try and see it as harmless, she should give Tunde more credit, until proven otherwise Tunde and Tope are in a platonic relationship.

*Added stuff** - After reading more replies, I am hearing that 1. This is a TRUE story in which more than one Nairalander knows about. 2. Tope and Tunde really do have something goin' on and 3. Bukky did try to befriend Tope but now Tope seems to want Tunde and is disrespecting the relationship Tunde has with Bukky.

What took Tope SO long!!! She realised that she missed out on a great guy when he started going out with Bukky instead of waiting on Tope.

I hope I never come across a Tope, if my best friend needed to see my less often because of a jealous girlfriend I, personally, would actually comply. I want to see him happy and want the best for him, the only way I wouldn't comply is if I wanted him for myself.

Lastly, Tunde has the upper hand here!
Re: My Boy Friend's Best Friend Is A Girl. by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2008
I really don't see the big deal here. my closest friend is a guy. i get along very well with the girl he's dating and it ain't an issue.

i respect her position. i also understand when she needs to be in charge and alone with her guy, cus am also in a relationship and understand how it could be tough sometimes dealing with certain issues relating to the opposite sex.

So such situation depends on the individuals involved and how well do they handle the situation.

My advise to bukky. She should try and deal with her insecurities, she should see tope as a friend rather than a competitor. She should get herself more involved in whatever activities they both doing.

Tunde himself ain't helping matters. he should be understanding. he should involve bukky in whatever activities he's doing. he should also try and spend more time with bukky, at least to create that security. he should know he's got a gf now and she comes first no matter how long he's been friends with tope, except he's got feelings for tope and is hiding under the canopy of friendship.

if Tunde ain't be understanding and she ain't still comfortable with the whole thing, then she has no option than to pull out and save herself the heart ache.
Re: My Boy Friend's Best Friend Is A Girl. by sunej(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2008
I've succeeded in bringing the 3 parties involved here to read this thread. Am putting a call across to Tope now to know her opinion. BRB with more info.
Re: My Boy Friend's Best Friend Is A Girl. by iyerenath(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
na wa oo undecidedna wa oo
Re: My Boy Friend's Best Friend Is A Girl. by malaria(f): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Such tunde and tope kind of relationship is not healthy, yes they have nothing going on,he is cheating on buky emotionally and deep down one of them may be feeling something strong. I bet if that tope of a girl has a man of her own , for the sake of love tunde claimed to have for buky, he should distance himself from tope. If tope truly values her friendship with tunde and wants his happiness she should have respect for buky's feeling. Boys and girls are not friends Biko. As one priest will say, man and women don't say rosary together. My 2 cents though,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. / Does Long Distance Relationships Realy Work? / Martha... Where Lies Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.