Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Women Are Gold Diggers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Gold Diggers (4303 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2008
women say i they are tired of guys cheating on them and want a serious relationship and marriage but they are only interested in marrying the guys with at least two latest model jeep cars, a mansion at VGC or some other high brow area and a private jet wouldn't be a bad inclusion to the mix. Get real girls, the odds of landing such a man for marriage is about 500,000 to 1. stop living in the world of fantasy and Mills and Bonne's, come back to reality.

meet Nigerian singles here: http://workingclasssingles.com
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by trastar(f): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2008
are u scared?the fact that u are poor does not mean there exists no rich guys.u wanna marry a gal with no milss and boon dreams?go back to ur village my boy,
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by iice(f): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2008
Hhehehehe
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2008
albridge:

women say i they are tired of guys cheating on them and want a serious relationship and marriage but they are only interested in marrying the guys with at least two latest model jeep cars, a mansion at VGC or some other high brow area and a private jet wouldn't be a bad inclusion to the mix. Get real girls, the odds of landing such a man for marriage is about 500,000 to 1. stop living in the world of fantasy and Mills and Bonne's, come back to reality.

meet Nigerian singles here: http://workingclasssingles.com

who wants to suffer?who no like better thing? undecided
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by MrCrackles(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

who wants to suffer?who no like better thing? undecided

see ur mouth!

u think life is a bed of roses ehn?!
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

see your mouth!

u think life is a bed of roses ehn?!

meaning what?is it my fault that alot of men are just too lazy to become rich ?

no woman wants to suffer u know,gone r those days
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by MrCrackles(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

how about you getting rich and marrying a poor geezer?

work your ass off, make that money and marry a poor fella? would dat be a problem miss? smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

how about you getting rich and marrying a poor geezer?

work your ass off, make that money and marry a poor fella? would that be a problem miss? smiley

it is a mans place to take care of his family
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by MrCrackles(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

it is a mans place to take care of his family

yeah yeah i hear u!!!
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Gamine(f): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2008

The possibilities are endless
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by k1banty(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
Not all hardworking men are rich. Most men are okay, if every man should be rich in other to take care of his family then there will be problem(s).

Women i beg una make una take am softly with men.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by iceland(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

You are talking like a teenager.(may be you are!)  .Getting rich does no have anything to do with hardwork.It's God that gives power to make wealth.It's neither by power nor by strength.We can not all make it at the same time but that does not mean we would not make it at all.Any girl that does not want to marry a guy because he is not a big shot is short sighted because a rich guy she's getting married to today might become very poor tomorow.Only Change is constant!
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by whitelexi(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2008
I cant help but smile. . .  wryly
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by MrCrackles(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
iceland:

You are talking like a teenager.(may be you are!) .Getting rich does no have anything to do with hardwork.It's God that gives power to make wealth.It's neither by power nor by strength.We can not all make it at the same time but that does not mean we would not make it at all.Any girl that does not want to marry a guy because he is not a big shot is short sighted because a rich guy she's getting married to today might become very poor tomorow.Change constant!

dont mind her!
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Busybody2(f): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2008
Where are the pest controllers when you need them  angry angry angry hmmn, just observing and making note of the poor church rats coming out of the woodworks cheesy tongue
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2008
[b]
iceland:

You are talking like a teenager.([/b]may be you are!)  .Getting rich does no have anything to do with hardwork.It's God that gives power to make wealth.It's neither by power nor by strength.We can not all make it at the same time but that does not mean we would not make it at all.Any girl that does not want to marry a guy because he is not a big shot is short sighted because a rich guy she's getting married to today might become very poor tomorow.Change constant!

u r talking like some broke assed man

Brash!:

don't mind her!

look i just dey keep quiet cos ,i know u,no find my trouble
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by MrCrackles(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

[b]
look i just dey keep quiet because ,i know u,no find my trouble

ehn ehn you sabi me? ok much love then for not taking potshots at me! grin

e be like say me sef sabi u, but u vex me small na wen u no talk well well for ur post!! cheesy wink
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

ehn ehn you sabi me? ok much love then for not taking potshots at me! grin

e be like say me sef sabi u, but u vex me small na when u no talk well well for your post!! cheesy wink

im entitled to my own opinion,cos dis is a public forum,anybody dat does not like it should go jump into a well

yes its me mesmya
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by MrCrackles(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

im entitled to my own opinion,because this is a public forum,anybody that does not like it should go jump into a well

fair enough luv, i aint gonna take that away from you, i have not vex you in my posts anyway!

wetin happen now?u don dey lead double life again? grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2008
seun keeps banning and releasing me ,so any id i log on wt dats free is wat i use
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by tope2000(f): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2008
seun must angry wit u ooo grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by iceland(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

[b]
you're talking like some broke assed man

grin grin I laugh.You are sure a teenager!It takes a  broke assed teenager like you to be looking for a rich dude so that u can put all your family responsibilties on him grin grin grin(you are sure a GOLD DIGGER!)
But thank God guys aint fools anymore cool
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by MrCrackles(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2008
tope2000:

seun must angry wit u ooo grin

e too much! grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by ammamat(f): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2008
em, please i can't help!!!!!!!!!!!!! just laugh it out
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
iceland:

grin grin I laugh.You are sure a teenager[b]!It takes a  broke assed teenager like you to be looking for a rich dude so that u can put all your family responsibilties on him [/b]grin grin grin(you are sure a GOLD DIGGER!)
But thank God guys aint fools anymore cool
pls judging from d highlighted statement above,who sounds like a teenager here?

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin grin grin OH GAWDDDDDDDD ;NOW I KNOW MATURITY HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WT AGE

but seriously at your age you're sounding like this?heheheheh oh gawddddd abeg reading our posts i wonder who belongs to d category of teenagers grin oloshi

we were talking about me and u,and then u just added my family into it,you're a senseless fool  wink

but seriously y r u so concerned about d wealth of a thing,hellooooooooo,im i d one who made u poor?c'mon go look for a way to make money and stop acting like a little kid whos hungry wink
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

e too much! grin

i don tire for all di things wey seun dey do me,everyday new id don tire me grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by MrCrackles(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2008
ORDER!!!!

Make una stop all this naw ooo!

grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

ORDER!!!!

Make una stop all this naw ooo!

grin

tell iceland wey dey exchange words wt teenager grin

seriously we dey talk about me,d guy just add my family inside matter

smone pls tell me whos a teenager here? undecided
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by MrCrackles(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

i don tire for all di things wey seun dey do me,everyday new id don tire me grin

grin

u sef relax, give Seun a pat on the back and dont cause no more troubles! cheesy
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by whitelexi(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2008
Not all women are like that but most of them in nigeria are exactly that way. Nigerian women are more used to being housewives and so look to land the richest person in the queue of husbands for the sole reason of comfort - love can come later.
In University u can actually count the number of girls that can speak consecutive sentences without error, the introduction of sharia during exams in many schools did massive damage to girls generally passing exams. . .  Most times, its the girls that go to sort out courses with lecturers, many go as far as sleeping regularly with these lectures in order to pass. . .  It is gruesome and gross but thats exactly how it is, even in the best universities. . .  Sad indeed. sad
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

grin

u sef relax, give Seun a pat on the back and don't cause no more troubles! cheesy

but i no be troublemaker naaaa embarassed grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by MrCrackles(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

but i no be troublemaker naaaa embarassed grin

i know naw

na me be baba nla trouble-maker! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

f / Dating Cousins And Step-brothers Dating Step-sisters / Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.