Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Women Are Gold Diggers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Gold Diggers (4238 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Morenike3(f): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
Search engine, please?
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2008
*Morenike:

Search engine, please?
them ban u? grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Morenike3(f): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
sad sad I'll need my lawyer to be here b4 I utter another word cool
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2008
*Morenike:

sad sad I'll need my lawyer to be here before I utter another word cool
lmao morenike give your life to christ and seun will stop banning u grin grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Morenike3(f): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2008
As long as you understand the term tongue

How you dey?

@post
Na only poor men complain about "gold diggas" grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2008
*Morenike:

As long as you understand the term tongue

How you dey?

@post
Na only poor men complain about "gold diggas"
grin

exactly grin grin rich men get enough them no even know how much d woman dey collect from them

but poor men know cos of d little in their account

i dey,
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Morenike3(f): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2008
Atleast now we know why NL men dey complain tongue hehehe
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by victorian(f): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ k1banty, yes am single, focused young minded buisness woman. All, am saying is i have dated guys who had nothing  and i was completely dissapointed in their attitudes especialy when i was not even requesting anything financial from either ones , at that time. And when they saw i wasnt requesting , they started making their own financial demands shocked in trickish ways; even expecting me to buy recharge cards! for Godsake.
I got so pissed off, i said to my self , no more dating broke-assed guys,  finito.
Also, you don't have to be a millionaire to be comfortable.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by olaremint(m): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2008
what u all arguing about. adam had everything but he was not contended and was still looking 4 trouble, what did he get, the pest called eve.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by k1banty(m): 2:22am On Sep 09, 2008
@ victorian

ok oh!
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by k1banty(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2008
olaremint:

what u all arguing about. adam had everything but he was not contended and was still looking 4 trouble, what did he get, the pest called eve.

my brother, you dey look for wahala

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Queenisha: 2:29am On Sep 09, 2008
4/5th of the men here don't even have hay to speak of talk less of gold.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by victorian(f): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2008
grin grin very funny Queenisha,
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2008
victorian:

@ k1banty, yes am single, focused minded buisness woman but also engaged to a celebrity smiley lipsrsealed  All, am saying is i have dated guys who had nothing  and i was completely dissapointed in their attitudes especialy when i was not even requesting anything financial from either ones , at that time. And when they saw i wasnt requesting , they started making their own financial demands shocked in trickish ways; even expecting me to buy recharge cards! for Godsake.
I got so pissed off, i said to my self , no more dating broke-assed guys,  finito.
Also, you don't have to be a millionaire to be comfortable.

VICTORIA,PREACH !!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by victorian(f): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
na true O! grin cool
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
my sis ride on jare nothing do u grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by mbola(f): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2008
I disagree
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by syren: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
About women can't do a man's job whatever tongue

Many women play the role of the father and mother in their households of course it's not easy but it's done.

What's wrong with wanting good things? That doesn't mean i'll instantly reject anyone who doesn't have a 6 figure salary.

Afterall if halle berry proposed to any man here, will they cross leg and say no.

We all like the best in life but love comes first.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Adonica(f): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
all this gold digger wahala will kill all of una!!
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by forbidden5(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2008
Morenike,

I wonder what level of education you would have had if your dad was busy giving all his money to women. You people reply only by reflex.

Do you know that no one has money infinitely? do you know the kind of car warren buffet uses? I am holding myself from using abusive words for your naivety.

Have you seen any one who worked hard for their money wasting it? Please look again and tell me if your parents would be living together if your dad thought like you.

Let me school you a bit. Ever heard of the prodigal son? Why was he called prodigal? He had a huge sum, went away from home and from wisdom and went spending on women without checking it.

What happened? the money flew away and he started craving for the food of pigs.

Do you think that Jim Ovia would keep giving women his money without caring?

You obviously must be a gold digger.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by tope2000(f): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2008
And the purpose of this picture is??
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by k1banty(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2008
@forbidden5

grin
grin grin

serious talk
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by benky(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2008
women are ambitious dat does not make dem gold digers we all want to be comfortable.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Morenike3(f): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2008
Stop hyperventilating,

forbidden5:

Morenike,

I wonder what level of education you would have had if your dad was busy giving all his money to women.
I don't live on my father's money, so don't use him as an example, thanks.

forbidden5:

Morenike,
Do you know that no one has money infinitely? do you know the kind of car warren buffet uses?
Of course no one has money infinity, no condition is permanent.
But a person who is smart enough, knows not to keep all his money in his pocket or the bank.
It's called investment. That's how rich get richer, poor gets rich, rich gets poorer and poor get poorer.
If you know how to invest your money on stocks, your wealth should be able to expand and last longer, than if you don't. wink

forbidden5:

I am holding myself from using abusive words for your naivety,
Shh, that is not of necessity.
It'll only make things worst b/w you and moi.
FYI, my answer was summarized. Is it not true that only poor men are the most likely to worry about their money? If you're poor and you know you can't afford to spend money like you don't care, then I suggest you should stick yo women that are less likely to shop every other day or goes on a spend drift.

forbidden5:

Have you seen any one who worked hard for their money wasting it? Please look again and tell me if your parents would be living together if your dad thought like you.
The point of getting a job, is to get money. Pay your bills and use the rest as you like.
Mind you, if you get $6,000/month, would you be crazy enough to get a woman who spends $2,000/month?

Once again, don't over step your limit. Sir, if you cannot keep my mother out of this conversation, don't reply my post again. We're not in elementary school, am sure you've learned to carefully choose your choice of words. This is not a "yo mamma" episode, ok?

forbidden5:

Let me school you a bit. Ever heard of the prodigal son? Why was he called prodigal? He had a huge sum, went away from home and from wisdom and went spending on women without checking it.
What happened? the money flew away and he started craving for the food of pigs.
You absolutely cannot use that as example here. we're in the 21St century. women work or finds a way to trade her resources for her needs. If you find a woman that does not work and you expect her not to ask for money, na your own headache.
Once again, don't go looking for women not of your class. If you're poor, don't go carrying wealthy women about. If you're wealthy and she also brings money to the table, no reason for you to complain about her being a gold digga.

forbidden5:

You obviously must be a gold digger.
Here we go again. You're simply taking this too personal.
Ok ok, yes, am a gold digga. Now you can go and console yourself
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by sweetchi(f): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2008
whitelexi,naija babes are wise now,they have learnt from other peoples experience.nothing like house wives these days.women want to be independent.they dont want to be dependant on their husband for every 10kobo they need.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2008
I disagree

you would. its typical for women to be in denial cool
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by yebariba(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2008
well thats no news to me. i've known it all the time. undecided
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2008
yebariba:

well thats no news to me. i've known it all the time. undecided

but u still cant do wtout them undecided
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by forbidden5(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
I don't live on my father's money, so don't use him as an example, thanks[/color]

You see, you are making me true, why do you get the money you use?

[[color=#006600]b]Of course no one has money infinity, no condition is permanent.
But a person who is smart enough, knows not to keep all his money in his pocket or the bank.
It's called investment. That's how rich get richer, poor gets rich, rich gets poorer and poor get poorer.
If you know how to invest your money on stocks, your wealth should be able to expand and last longer, than if you don't. [/b] [/i]

You seem not to be foolowing the stock update recently

[i]Shh, that is not of necessity.
It'll only make things worst b/w you and moi.
FYI, my answer was summarized. Is it not true that only poor men are the most likely to worry about their money? If you're poor and you know you can't afford to spend money like you don't care, then I suggest you should stick yo women that are less likely to shop
every other day or goes on a spend drift.

Worse between you and me? You speak like you would ever get to meet me? The internet is a freel lance. I will still hold my peace. Are you saying I would use cash guzzling as a criteria to choose a wife? If you say that then I will chooose you. You have said you did not need dads money to school.

[i]You absolutely cannot use that as example here. we're in the 21St century. women work or finds a way to trade her resources for her needs. If you find a woman that does not work and you expect her not to ask for money, na your own headache.
Once again, don't go looking for women not of your class. If you're poor, don't go carrying wealthy women about. If you're wealthy and she also brings money to the table, no reason for you to complain about her being a gold digga.
[/i]

I wonder where you people get this your y2k mindset from? You speak like you lived in a different world from that guy. It still applies because we have prodigal sons.

Have you not seen sons that exaggerate school fees and still never get to pay them? what did they do with that money? You seem to promote prostitution here, how come? Would you use your resources to get money? well, I can afford to take care of a complete house wife, however, i dont like women that have no ambition. Someone has got to desire to be something.

I still choose you. lol Your no would only scratch a wall you dont see.

Console myself?

Na me get the thing when dey make you scream when them dey drill am? if you like go give mad man sef, na your problem. However, I will not be happy to throw sand on your grave when HIV takes its turn on how.

Finally my sister, if I could i would take care of people even without any attachments.

The world is void of love and it is our duty to get it back.

Please look for someone to show some kindess.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2008
but u still can't do without them

Really cool
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by Morenike3(f): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2008
forbidden5:

You see, you are making me true, why do you get the money you use?
why or where? embarassed
If where. . . . .maybe you should make a survey and ask every woman you meet where they get their money from if not their father.
Just to let you know, because it seems to be that every women you met seems to want money from you, just to let you know, not every woman depends on a man to provide for her financially.
As to where I get my money from, if you assume I get mines from a man, I'm innocent of that conscious.

forbidden5:

Worse between you and me? You speak like you would ever get to meet me?[b] The internet is a freel lance. [/b]I will still hold my peace. Are you saying I would use cash guzzling as a criteria to choose a wife? If you say that then I will chooose you. You have said you did not need dads money to school.

Ever get to meet you? Is that a wish or a nightmare.
You're right, the net is a free lance, that is why you so freely make assumptions about me, is that not so?
I don't need a man's money to live. If I wanted a man because of his money, I'D prefer to be in a FWB relationship then.
My gosh, so if I don't get money from my father, I must be getting it from a man?

forbidden5:

I wonder where you people get this your y2k mindset from? You speak like you lived in a different world from that guy. It still applies because we have prodigal sons.

Have you not seen sons that exaggerate school fees and still never get to pay them? what did they do with that money? You seem to promote prostitution here, how come? Would you use your resources to get money? well, I can afford to take care of a complete house wife, however, i don't like women that have no ambition. Someone has got to desire to be something.

Those sons are pathetic then, are they not?
Choosing to spend money on women rather than their education.
Worst still, they ask for money that is not theirs to spend freely, but for their education, yet they spent it on women. Then later on, they come crying ang bawling that women are gold diggas. PATHETIC, I tell ya!

My point is, not all women are gold diggas. Can you atleast think about that?

forbidden5:

I still choose you. lol Your no would only scratch a wall you don't see.
Choose me o, but it's my choice to accept or deny "your advance" is it not.
Well, since you seems to think I live on a man's money, then I'll kindly deny your money because you do not have enough to make me awe!

forbidden5:

[[color=#006600]i][b]You absolutely cannot use that as example here. we're in the 21St century. women work or finds a

Na me get the thing when dey make you scream when them dey drill am? if you like go give mad man sef, na your problem. However, I will not be happy to throw sand on your grave when HIV takes its turn on how.

Finally my sister, if I could i would take care of people even without any attachments.

The world is void of love and it is our duty to get it back.

Please look for someone to show some kindess.
I'll ignore this. Because it does not in anyway pertain to me. I know my responsibilities to my body, and morally speaking, I do not connect love with sex or money.
Thank you for your "consideration", but the women you've been drilling, and you yourself can make use of the "advice, si?
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
Thank you for your "consideration", but the women you've been drilling, and you yourself can make use of the "advice, si?

wow cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! / If Women Ruled The World / Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.