Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Women Are Gold Diggers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Gold Diggers (4237 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by iceland(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

tell iceland wey dey exchange words wt teenager grin

seriously we dey talk about me,d guy just add my family inside matter

Yeah I shouldnt have.It was slip of post grin  pele!
I take it back.Take your "oloshi" back too and let's continue.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2008
iceland:

Yeah I shouldnt have.It was slip of post grin  pele!
I take it back.Take your "oloshi" back too and let's continue.

ok i take my oloshi back
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by forbidden5(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2008
Trastar,

You must be a gold digger.

See your greedy eyes looking at what you did not sow. Better work hard to be an Okonjo Iweala.

The poster is very corret cos when you meet a lady at the supermarket and try talking to her. Right there and right then she wants you to pay for all she ordered for and even more.

Why are women like that = always looking for an opportunity to exploit. Would thet never say a no to ripping men?
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by iceland(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
forbidden5:

Why are women like that = always looking for an opportunity to exploit. Would thet never say a no to ripping men?
May be you should read these

New Theory about Women :

1. To find a woman you need time and money therefore:

women = time x money

2. " Time is money " so

time = money

3. Therefore:

women =money x money

women = ( money )^2

4. "Money is the root of all problems "

money = ( problems )^1/2

5. Therefore:

women = (problems)^2/2

And the final conclusion is

women = problem
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by iceland(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

ok i take my oloshi back
Yeah Good! grin may be if you do this more often seun wouldnt have any reason banning you grin grin grin(just joking o!)
Back to topic.Dont you think it's kinda absurd to want to get married to a rich guy?A guy that you might not know the source of his income.He may be ritualist,robber,scammer and so on.Dont you think when you start to build with a guy that is just starting is safer?Then you"ll know when you are coming from and where you are heading to.Think about it before you reply ok?
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by idupaul: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2008
lol @ iceland
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
iceland:

Yeah Good! grin  may be if you do this more often seun wouldnt have any  reason banning you grin grin grin(just joking o!)
Back to topic.Dont you think it's kind of absurd to want to get married to a rich guy?A guy that you might not know the source of his income.He may be ritualist,robber,scammer and so on.Dont you think when you start to build with  a guy that is just starting is safer?Then you"ll know when you are coming from and where you are heading to.Think about it before you reply ok?

if u read my first post,it was written in pigeon english,and in a very unserious manner,i only reposnded rudely when brash misunderstood my post,so i wanted him to blive watever ,before u also came in

im not saying its a most women marry rich men,no way,as long as that man can feed her and her kids their three square meals ,then im ok
d woman on her own too will be contributing too that is if shes working

what im against is marrying a man that can't feed u in d morning not to talk of afternoon and night,all in  d name of love

listen sm men even after suffering wt them will leave u immediately dey make it in life

u don't really have to live in a duplex and drive d best of all cars,my own is as long as d person can't provide our three square meals im ok
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by sistawoman: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2008
I would never want to marry a rich guy and let me tell you why.

I am an independent and a free thinking female.  If I married someone rich they will most likely want me to quit my job and be their servant.  They will think that they can dictate to me my thoughts, actions, friends and social circle.  I can not and will not be controlled in such a manner.

i prefer to build it together so that I am on equal footing with my mate.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2008
sistawoman:

I am an independent and a free thinking female.  If I married someone rich they will most likely want me to quit my job and be their servant.  They will think that they can dictate to me my thoughts, actions, friends and social circle.  I can not and will not be controlled in such a manner.

a typical feminist

its not all men that r like that sistawoman,no matter how rich a woman might be or her husband might be,she as a woman has to be submissive,no matter her status

any woman that wants to drag rights is more or less a man,because two men can't live in d same house peacefully,because even one has got to be low
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by iceland(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

if u read my first post,it was written in pigeon english,and in a very unserious manner,i only reposnded rudely when brash misunderstood my post,so i wanted him to blive watever ,before u also came in

im not saying its a most women marry rich men,no way,as long as that man can feed her and her kids their three square meals ,then im ok
d woman on her own too will be contributing too that is if shes working

what im against is marrying a man that can't feed u in d morning not to talk of afternoon and night,all in  d name of love

listen sm men even after suffering wt them will leave u immediately dey make it in life

u don't really have to live in a duplex and drive d best of all cars,my own is as long as d person can't provide our three square meals im ok
So, you have been with me all along and I was thinking you were against me grin
thank God for you.But not some many ladies believe in this.

rampagain:

a typical feminist
any woman that wants to drag rights is more or less a man,because two men can't live in d same house peacefully,because even one has got to be low
Very true.One has to be very careful
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by MrCrackles(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
sistawoman:

Sista-woman you again?! shocked cheesy tori too much!

bet where u get this your username for sef?

If i have not seen your picture in the past, i would have passed you off for WHOOPI GOLDBERG in my imaginations!! grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by sistawoman: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2008
rampagain:

a typical feminist

its not all men that r like that sistawoman,no matter how rich a woman might be or her husband might be,she as a woman has to be submissive,no matter her status

I am sorry that you miss-understood me. It could be possibly that i used the wrong choice of words. When I say equal footing I mean of the same class as me. Of course my husband is the head of the house and all decisions are made by him, at least those he is in charge of, but there is this extra arrogance associated with men with money that i will not tolerate. They treat their wives like serveants. Not all but some based solely on my personal experience.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by sas2chat4(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2008
Do u marry a man for who he is or for what he is? are u marrying the man or his wealth? Do u know that money is not everything? Am afraid if one could get true love this days. smiley wink
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by sistawoman: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2008
sas2chat4:

Do u marry a man for who he is or for what he is? are u marrying the man or his wealth? Do u know that money is not everything? Am afraid if one could get true love this days. smiley wink

I assume because you did not quote someone or direct this question at one person you are asking everyone so let me give my thoughts on your questions:

1. Most woman evaluate a man not only on who he currently is but on what his potential is. Most men do not understand what their potential is or what it is that they can become until a woman comes along that shapes that for them.

2. Most women are marring the man and the wealth. It has long been established that there is not romance w/o finance. You cant pay the bills just on my paycheck.

3. I think every adult knows that money is not everything but is one of the deciding factor when considering your spouse.

Be honest the point of dating, for most women, is to find a husband. To be husband material there are several things that have to be in place, and that changes from woman to woman, and if those things don't line up for that woman then she will move on to the next one.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by DonEse125(f): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
First up,dont generalize! How many women,pray tell,have you met? 2nd,there's absolutely nothing wrong in wanting 2 date or marry som1 who's comfortable. The financial standing of a guy is very important when choosing to date/marry him. Why would i suffer myself hooking up with a dirt-poor guy? It doesnt even make sense
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by bettes(f): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2008
Don_Ese125:

First up,don't generalize! How many women,pray tell,have you met? 2nd,there's absolutely nothing wrong in wanting 2 date or marry som1 who's comfortable. The financial standing of a guy is very important when choosing to date/marry him. Why would i suffer myself hooking up with a dirt-poor guy? It doesnt even make sense

Money is very important, it does not necessaryly mean the man must be a millionaire it just means he has to be comfortable  enough to provide the basic needs of the family.And these days there are lot of male gold diggers as well,lack of finances can be a great distraction in marriage.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by syren: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ post

I don't see the problem, after all guys dream of being with supermodels and an endless list of gorgeous women but they are all married to the rich men so hardly anyone gets what they want in the end, abi?
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by victorian(f): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2008
Guys, we are not saying you all should become millionaires or billionaires. All, am saying in particular is that FACE YOUR FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP WHINNING. Gone are those days , i will start afresh with any guy because, most poor guys in lagos & possibly in nija as awhole are opportunitists looking for rich young girls to woo and take advantage of their fortune. Positive minded babes keep on bettering yourselves in your chosen career/jobs. So, guys if you r not comfortable financially, dont come near my romantic radar angry, i dey vex for all lazy guys,complaining about caring for their babes.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by k1banty(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2008
@victorian

are you single?

laziness has nothing to do with this.

can u please tell me what you mean by being comfortable financially.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2008
see your mouth!

u think life is a bed of roses ehn?!

and thats why the smooth talking, lying, drives a nice car but doesnt have N50 in his pocket to buy fuel kind of men always easily get most women into bed. they know women dont like to face the truth so they tell them that they are romeo from the M & B novel they just read and they have come to rescue them grin. come on, women should wake up to the reality of life. i agree with you my brother, life is not a bed of roses.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2008
meaning what?is it my fault that alot of men are just too lazy to become rich ?

no woman wants to suffer u know,gone r those days

is that so? so men are too lazy to get rich abi. if its so easy to get rich why bother to marry a rich man. you try getting rich for yourself and see how easy it is. so so mouth. what else would you expect from a woman. na only mouth dem get no action. cool
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
how about you getting rich and marrying a poor geezer?

work your ass off, make that money and marry a poor fella? would that be a problem miss?

thank you my brother help me tell her jo grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2008
it is a mans place to take care of his family

well since you cant do a mans job and are not a man which means you are not an insider, stop telling the men how easy it is to do their job cos you sure cant do it. undecided
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
it is a mans place to take care of his family

well since you cant do a mans job and are not a man which means you are not an insider, stop telling the men how easy it is to do their job cos you sure cant do it. undecided
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2008
Women i beg una make una take am softly with men.

why are u begging them angry. you dont have to. when they get to 45yrs and are still waiting for their private jet husband you wont have to beg them for them to know what to do. i beg leave them alone jo! to women its a game and were playing the game together now. lets see who gets tired first grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by sistawoman: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2008
albridge:

well since you can't do a mans job and are not a man which means you are not an insider, stop telling the men how easy it is to do their job because you sure can't do it. undecided

Ahhhh Watch your mouth dear brotha.

many of us women have carried the load and supported our families on our own.  Either by choice or not.  So those of us who have acted in this role for sure have some insight into how how hard/easy it is.
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2008
albridge:

is that so? so men are too lazy to get rich abi. if its so easy to get rich why bother to marry a rich man. you try getting rich for yourself and see how easy it is. so so mouth. what else would you expect from a woman. na only mouth them get no action. cool

atleast im not poor,neither im i too wealthy,so make una men go make una own money grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
First up,don't generalize! How many women,pray tell,have you met? 2nd,there's absolutely nothing wrong in wanting 2 date or marry som1 who's comfortable. The financial standing of a guy is very important when choosing to date/marry him. Why would i suffer myself hooking up with a dirt-poor guy? It doesnt even make sense

please go and watch the moive titanic cool
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2008
albridge:

please go and watch the moive titanic cool

gone r those days of titanic,endless love,romeo and juliet wink
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2008
yes that may be true. gone are the days of true love and all thanks to women not knowing how to place their priorities. women should stop looking for loving, committed, monogamous men. after all, they started it. grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by rampagain: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
albridge:

yes that may be true[b]. gone are the days of true love[/b] and all thanks to women not knowing how to place their priorities. women should stop looking for loving, committed, monogamous men. after all, they started it. grin

yea ,gone r those days of blind love

now everybody shine ya eyes grin
Re: Women Are Gold Diggers by albridge(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2008
yea, and see how much good its doing our society, our marriages, and our eternity with God after this life. we accept all sort of crazy things all in the name of civilization or women liberation. we may deceive ourselves but God is not fooled. God does not change. God created an order and roles for men and women. if we change it, we will pay. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which One Kills Faster? / Ladies Stop This Or Explain It To Us / Checkout This Photo That Has Got Ladies Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.