Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge (2700 Views)

How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? / If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. / President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by grafikdon: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
DeepZone:

ibo boys no fit afford sweet and sexy Gamine tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You're right, 'Ibo' boys are a bunch of useless cheap ass retards. . . a sharp contrast to Igbo boys who are fully loaded. . Aku n'esi obi Ike tongue tongue tongue
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by DeepZone: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2008
You're right, 'Ibo' boys are a bunch of useless cheap ass retards. . . a sharp contrast to Igbo boys who are fully loaded. . Aku n'esi obi Ike

Ooooh not again, I meant igbo boys. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by grafikdon: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2008
Gamine:

Ibo Igbo boys cannot afford me ooh

But an Ijo boy can kiss

oya, lets go! grin

Abeg don't mind the useless "Ibo'' boys. . . Ijo boys and Igbo boys are the bomb now. . . grincheesy cheesy
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by grafikdon: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2008
DeepZone:

Ooooh not again, I meant igbo boys. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fa fa faaaaaaaa. . . foul! The first talk don reach haven o, this second talk sef no gel o grin grin grin
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by DeepZone: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2008
Aku n'esi obi Ike
Translate joo!! grin grin grin
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by QuotaSyste(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2008
DeepZone:

Come to think of it, did our fathers complain like this when ibos were were running the country after independence? Namdi azikiwe, Aguyi Ironsi etc were not Hausa, were they?
Igbos never ruin the country at any point in time. We have contributed more to the development of nigeria more than any other ethnic group. Igbos are the MOST complete nigerians (detrabalized) compare to others and the fact is backed up by the real FACT that we are the second largest ethnic group in all states of nigeria apart from Igbo states.  During the time you mentioned, the country was on it's way to economic self reliance. In fact, it was the fear of Igbo dominance which started then and culminated into the backlash against Igbo by other nigerians, your ethnic group included, but spearheaded by the hausa/fulani. I still maintain that the fear of Igbo by you nigerians is the downfall of your country. Deep inside you, you already know that this is a fact, but shame will not let you to admit it openly.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by DeepZone: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2008
Fa fa faaaaaaaa. . . foul! The first talk don reach haven o, this second talk sef no gel o
Okay, ibo boys and igbo boys together will soon jam heaven.

@Gamine, don't mind meoooo, igbo boys are cute and rich sha, just that some of them are too fat unlike the hausa boys that are always fit and athletic.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by DeepZone: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2008
Igbos never ruin the country at any point in time. We have contributed more to the development of nigeria more than any other ethnic group. Igbos are the MOST complete nigerians (detrabalized) compare to others and the fact is backed up by the real FACT that we are the second largest ethnic group in all states of nigeria apart from Igbo states. During the time you mentioned, the country was on it's way to economic self reliance. In fact, it was the fear of Igbo dominance which started then and culminated into the backlash against Igbo by other nigerians, your ethnic group included, but spearheaded by the hausa/fulani. I still maintain that the fear of Igbo by you nigerians is the downfall of your country. Deep inside you, you already know that this is a fact, but shame will not let you to admit it openly.

Who are you? willy willy again? what was Aguiyi ironsi doing as the commander in chief or is he not an ibo man again? Namdi Zik is from Zungeru, abi?
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by grafikdon: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2008
DeepZone:

Translate joo!! grin grin grin

Wealth boosts a man's self esteem/money boosts self esteem. . . a broke man is an angry man/is a hungry man/is a furious man/is an ami roba in training/prospective militant /almajiri incorporated/okija juju/Otokoto anonymous/Clifford Orji PLC . . . grin grin
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by debosky(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2008
@ Queeni

this can't be willy willy - that one na Igbo hater. grin grin

QuotaSyste:

MOST complete nigerians (detrabalized) compare to others and the fact is backed up by the real FACT that we are the second largest ethnic group in all states of nigeria apart from Igbo states.

That cannot be substantiated by that 'fact' - there are Chinese people everywhere in the world today, but does that mean they are 'detribalized'? They still hate and discriminate against others, especially Africans in most places they go. Being widely travelled or populating another area is not a measure of being 'detribalized'.

For the Igbo, it stems out of a perspicacious nature and the strong migratory pressures caused by the high population density prevalent in Igboland.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by RibaduFan(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
"wrote by Queenisha"

@ Debosky, I hope u re Igbo
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by QuotaSyste(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
debosky:

This is a retarded way of thinking - others have ruined the country, so we must have our turn at ruining it further? That is probably the most asinine reasoning I've heard for rotating power.

By the way, what is 'near' the Igbo's turn? 32 years? Dude if that is near, I'D be scared to hear your conception of 'far' cheesy

I do agree that by whatever 'arrangement', power must rotate - either with this mechanical north-south method or another, but it must rotate. Sadly our democracy is nowhere developed enough to make such issues secondary.

it would be ideal if the president, wherever he claims as his 'primary' origins are, to be able to claim significant affinity with another tribal group as well, and I think that is what tpia is trying to say, but ideally this should extend to ANY person who becomes president, not someone of Igbo origin alone. Such inter-tribal mixes would gradually lessen the emphasis on this particular tribe or the other getting a run.

On the other hand, it could potentially mess things up too. If a man claims to be half Igbo and half Hausa, would power then be able to rotate to the hausas or would they be deemed to have used up 'half' their slot? Trust Nigerians, we would her such arguments and even worse. grin grin
If you like, see it as retarded, but it's no more retard than what nigerians have been obtaining and are still obtaining today from the leadership of your rotten and illiterate head parents. Your people started the ruin, so why must it stop with the Igbos? Must we do everything for you people. Fact is after Yar'adua, it must be Igbo president to follow suit, so i don't know where you got your 32 years. Even if we are going to wait for 100 years to rule, but we must rule and do as we like by restructuring all the idiotic and evil policies that were put in place by your parents to checkmate the rise of the Igbos.
Have you ever entertain the fact of building International airport the size or more of MM Lagos anywhere in Igbo mainland so that Igbos can fly into Igbo mainland from anywhere in the world without first stoping at Lagos or Abuja before risking and wasting unnecessary moeny driving or flying to their area, a gigantic seaport the size or more of Apapa wharf at Onitsha, restructuring the military to favor no ethnic group and removing quota system in nigeria??
This is why is say rubbish and nonsense to anyone insinuating that it doesn't matter where the president comes from because non Igbo president, and i repeat, non Igbo president will never do all those things i listed above plus more. Only an Igbo president will have the courage to do it and bring positive change and equality to the whole of nigeria.

Check out all the ministerial posts from Okonjo to Soludo, Igbos have perfectly/positively executed theirs and helped in developing your rotten country, yet all you people do is to engage in dragging the country back. Sorry, if you are expecting Igbo president to come clean your mess by telling us which kind of igbo must qualify to rule your useless country, you are wasting your time. I didn't see you and your tpia extend such to Yar'dua, OBJ and other of your past illiterate parents that have ruled nigeria. Why Igbos then? You better go and find who to mix up with. It's definitely not with Igbo people. Nigeria must be messed up and brought down, and you know that it's your people that started the mess in the first place. After all, it's not supposed to be one country in the first place trapping Igbos inside. Igbos don't have anything in common with you guys, especially the hausa/fulanis, so why live in the same futureless country with you? Nonsense.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by RibaduFan(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2008
The only known black billionaire is an Hausa man, Dangote.

The only known Nigerian Nobel Prize winner is a Yoruba Man

Igbo this, Igbo that, Igbo hater, Igbo killer haba na only una.

All you overly self conceited paranoid guys should please go to bed
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by QuotaSyste(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2008
yemmyse:

Ohh yes, blah blah  blah blah blah. The only black billionaire my arssss. Niger Delta oil money that was conered by the hausa/fulani and stuffed inside Dangote's account to make him rich. Remember how Orji Kalu (Igbo) and his SLOK group was stopped by OBJ and the northerners because they already saw him as a threat? Remember how IBETO cement was hounded so as to give all the market shares to your billionaire Dangote? (You want me to provide link to the stories)

Remember how wicked policies where put in place by your successive governments (OBJ the worst) to checkmate and pull down Igbo dominating business men? Remember how Igbo business men's container goods are seized daily in your Apapa and Tin Can Wharf? (This is part of the reason why we need a gigantic seaport built at Onitsha with immediate effect, and only Igbo president can do it) (Nonsense to those who insinuate that it doesn't matter where the president comes from)  Do you know where Atiku made his money from? Do you know where your Bode George made his almost 100Billion naira that attracted EFCC to him? Those made their illegal money through your Apapa and Tin Can wharf where 90% of imported goods into your nigeria are by Igbos.

I guess that's how competition is done in western world where development of everyone is essential to their countries? That is sleeping and thinking about how to keep a particular group down? Tomorrow, you will tell me about Adenuga being a legitimate billionaire when we all know how his money came about. Don't worry, just wait until Igbo presidency and see if Igbos are not going to produce 10 in a row world known Billionaires. We know where the money is. Just grab it and stuff it inside some of our people's bank accounts and voila, world billionaires are made overnight. I guess, that is how billionaires are made. You people started it and sanctioned it and are boasting with it. We know and can play that game more than you, so don't complain when our time comes.

Coming to Nobel winner, i can tell you that Achebe refused such through his ways that westerners (those that determine who wins the Nobel) don't like. So, it' never a biggie. Go and ask JAMB the most educated in nigeria. It's still the Igbos and you can take that to the bank.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by tpia: 3:51am On Sep 10, 2008
@ Quotasystem, honestly, the day I descend on you in this place, you wont know what hit you.

If you hear the word Niger after that, before they even finish to add "ria", you will pick race.

Just wait until I have your time.

You like insulting people's parents right?

Ok. One day will be your own here. Everyday is for the thief.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by oziomatv(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2008
@Quotasystem,
You need not to go that further to lecture Fools who claims that having favor from the govt. makes you clever than others,
Igbo man still has it's dignity, no matter what they do we get something that they can never take away, that has always being our prerogative.
Whoever is trying to stop an Igboman is just stopping a moving train with a bare hands.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by QuotaSyste(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2008
tpia:

@ Quotasystem, honestly, the day I descend on you in this place, you wont know what hit you.

If you hear the word Niger after that, before they even finish to add "ria", you will pick race.

Just wait until I have your time.

You like insulting people's parents right?

Ok. One day will be your own here. Everyday is for the thief.
Ohh shut up make we hear word. See your mouf. When i say the truth, to you it means insult. When i say parents, it means those your idiotic past leaders. It's not your own direct family parents, so get that into your illiterate head.
Ewu awusa, which day are you waiting for? Or are you one of the mgbatis that will give threats and run away?
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by tpia: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Ohh shut up make we hear word. See your mouth. When i say the truth, to you it means insult. When i say parents, it means those your idiotic past leaders. It's not your own direct family parents, so get that into your illiterate head.
Ewu awusa, which day are you waiting for? Or are you one of the mgbatis that will give threats and run away?

I believe your brand of madness is hereditary and beyond cure.

If you have a problem with english language as evidenced by the garbage you normally spew here, then just say so.

The fact that your family is composed of a bunch of illiterate baboons with no sense of propriety, doesnt mean everyone else comes from the same ramshackle jungle as you.

Bloody beast of no nation and monkey of no gender who thinks he's a chimpanzee.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by tpia: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2008
oziomatv:

@Quotasystem,
You need not to go that further to lecture Fools who claims that having favor from the govt. makes you clever than others,
Igbo man still has it's dignity, no matter what they do we get something that they can never take away, that has always being our prerogative.
Whoever is trying to stop an Igboman is just stopping a moving train with a bare hands.

look at this mental case,. You don see your brother in madness, so your mouth is running anyhow here?

stupid coward . Ugly as you are, you still dey talk.

Instead of you to find a solution to your ugly appearance, you dey talk rubbish for internet.

get a life, goat.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by oziomatv(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2008
tpia:

look at this mental case,. You don see your brother in madness, so your mouth is running anyhow here?

stupid coward . Ugly as you are, you still dey talk.

Instead of you to find a solution to your ugly appearance, you dey talk rubbish for internet.

get a life, goat.
People have serious issue here, is this how you insult your father at home?
I'm so sorry for your ending.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by StephenP(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2008
So many negative comments . . . I weep for Nigeria all over again.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by tpia: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2008
oziomatv:

People have serious issue here, is this how you insult your father at home?
I'm so sorry for your ending.

no- I'm copying the way you insult your mother at home.

I'm not only sorry for your life, I'm also sorry for whoever gives you the impression you have one.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by oziomatv(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2008
what a pity.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by QuotaSyste(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2008
tpia:

I believe your brand of madness is hereditary and beyond cure.

If you have a problem with english language as evidenced by the garbage you normally spew here, then just say so.

The fact that your family is composed of a bunch of illiterate baboons with no sense of propriety, doesnt mean everyone else comes from the same ramshackle jungle as you.

Bloody beast of no nation and monkey of no gender who thinks he's a chimpanzee.

See this abokina oo. Wetin concern aboki with good command of English language? The fact that you are a northerner already gives the impression that you and your family/parents are illiterates. Illiteracy is hereditary in northern nigeria.
In our place, it is said that the least educated amongst us will qualify as the best educated in northern nigeria. Ewu awusa, go figure.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by bawomolo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2008
lol ha naija people fit yab person tire
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by grafikdon: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2008
Na so I see am my bro da , this don turn into one big freak show. The thread is pointless though.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by obiem(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2008
yemmyse:

Nkwugheri arrant rubbish! Nobel prize my ass! Achebe can match that and even surpass it he's reasons having not won it are obvious. Kalu and his airlane were grounded by Obj cos they saw him as an emerging threat to ur Dangote

1 Like

Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by bilymuse: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2008
when are we going to have an Ibo president
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by edoboi: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2010
These wazobia shit has destroyed Nigeria . Firstly these three tribes has been breeding corruption ever since Nigeria became independent, one of these tribes is a seperatist which is the Igbo, they even caused a war that lead to the death of innocent nigerians. The other tribe which is the Hausa is an islamic extremist, they have been killing innocent nigerians in the name of an imported religion giving to them by arabu, they have ruled Nigeria from independence as if it's a cattle farm. The last one which is the Yoruba is a betrayer of the other two tribes, they with Hausa sharing power when the going was good but after June 12 annulment, they have to look for an ally somewhere in order to get the presidency so they came up with the idea of zoning arrangement. After obj tenure, he has to hand pick a sick yaradua to be president whom he knows will not make it thru ist term in office and that zoning will be dumped after Jonathan becomes president (arranger govt). Now tell me good ppl of Nigeria how can good governance come out of these three tribes that have destroyed Nigeria to the current level. Wazobia should be ashamed of themselves for decentegrating our beloved country to it's current state. What baffles me most is that Nigeria wealth they dying to control is in the south south soil and they are hiding behind imported religion which is not what their fore fathers practiced. Other tribes that have not ruled Nigeria should be given fair chance to do so eg bini, ijaw, urhobo, Efik ibibio, afemai, ishan, etc. Enough of Islamist extremist govt, enough of seperatist, enough of betrayal govt. Death to majority and minority division cuz no one tribes can claim Nigeria to be his or hers apart from your state.
Re: 32 Years For An Ibo President To Emerge by chidonez: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lol….more than 15yrs later this thread seems prophetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Houses Razed As Jos Violence Spreads / Churches Are Being Burnt & Christians Being Killed In Damaturu, Yobe? / Fashola's Bulldozers Kill Woman, 6month Old Foetus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.