Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola (12340 Views)

*********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* / --------->) Baudex Vs H.j (<--------- / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 5:40am On Jul 07, 2006
what's dat beauty, were u bin @, check ur email,
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 5:42am On Jul 07, 2006
yo eve get on yahoo i m so i can talk to u
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by eveseh(f): 5:42am On Jul 07, 2006
hoodboi:

what's that beauty, were u bin @, check your email,

ok homeboy
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by eveseh(f): 5:44am On Jul 07, 2006
Jduck13:

yo eve get on yahoo i m so i can talk to u

OK boy,
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 5:45am On Jul 07, 2006
jduck what's ur email addy?
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 6:09am On Jul 07, 2006
I will send an invitation to u my yAHOO is actually my bros but we share its david_duck16 that is my bros name mine is Jerry Duckworth aaight see yah there holla
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2006
Yo cuz u gon accept i asked if u would join it said request pendingg hurry up and accept homey
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2006
Yo everybody In the crew we need a leader everyone reply and put someone who should be leader
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by jerrypeps(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2006
@Jduck&SHSHI

If I had to battle a whole crew, if I couldn't beat them
Then my conscience would defeat them
lyrically am am smarter than y'all
ironically am harder y'all
I cant hold on much longer am bou to loose ma compusure
my rap evolves the room, and if you want it, it's here to consume
Now let's warm things up for instance i need a witness
as I break Jduck down in this sentence
He,who shall not follow the my funk shall fall on they face
Not able to even spit a verse in the place
my style is vintage, doper than any wine
Mics I spark it, flying tracks is my target, i handle mine
Even from the jealosy I recieve
Gay-Duck can't hold me back I won't retreat
Don't forget, I'm still cock diesel
Hoes be on me like the measles
Jpeps, a nigga like moi standin tall
Rockin you microphone "for all of y'all
I been having a bad day, the same Jduck&shishi ol shit
Hoodboi and i don't give a Bleep about who you is
The same ol clique, and the same ol biz
The same ol flip , wit the same ol whip
The same 4-4, with the same ol clip
Half the bullets gone, the otha half you can get, y'all bitch
You talkin' to much, nigga you be actin like a snitch
And when dem gats letting off
Red dots on your fake asses with loud noises like planes taking off

Now if a BITCH ASS NIGGA LIKE JDUCK wants dick, then its dick I give her

JPEPS nigga, I stand and deliver
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ Jpeps
Yea we ride slow jus to show we flashy
We some real thugs and us thugs is nasty
We some real niggas reside on da throne
Hold da crown from all around so niggas go on
I'm da lyrical mastermind malicious as a motha
P-I-M-P I'm a g like no otha
I tried to be cool wit u let u join our gang
Now u runnin ya mouth well im bought bring da bang
Listen Nigga u can hate all u want it jus makes me look betta
The more u Rap da more I rip get me more chedda
I'm tired of u lil nigga can't u take a hit
The hottest on da blocks da one u fu$$$$$ wit
I ripped u so many times i can't remember da number
But my rymes knock ya out and put u in a deep slumber
People tell this Nigga that I am  da best
And tell him to go back to his house like da rest
I get pussy this nigga gets di$$
And jus to think i was gon let this gay in my clique

Yo listen punkI agreed wit Hoodboi u could join the clique but forget it now
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by menike(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2006
Nice to see U act like a Big Dawg Jd cool cool

@Hoodboi
Thanx fo acceptin his apologies maan

@ Everyone

Niggas, I tired of hearin' all those Nigerian Wack Rappers rap and still can't reach Platinum wit their hits (That's why I gat to say ,I'm still goin' be Nigerian til' I die)
I also wish to work wit Rugged som'time in the future y'all

But fo' now it's still Fu*ck Sushi 4life, Cusz I ain't finished yet
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2006
Yo jerry d beef is of, me nd jduck made up nd probably shishi too, we bout to form a click. Well i think the leader should probably b someone who's got game nd class probably someone who can take us places, u know we shud be huge in a lil time wit someone like that,
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2006
Nd jduk i don't tink jerry knew bout the agreement, menike why don't u jst give shishi a chance let's see what he got to say, he cud join or b d first one d group rips apart.
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by chizzy687(f): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2006
If y'all need a leader then Menike cud be the Chosen One grin

That BlingBling song was a hard Response at Shishi, and wit Lil'Wayne on it,I'm goin really crazy now  grin grin grin grin ,Oouch Lil' Wayne is a sweetheart n' Menike U a darling .That's prob'ly the best a Nigerian Artist could go. Na U biko  kiss .
Una dey try well well - Menike I hope to hear more of ya hits cheesy

Jd , Hope U produce also  grin lol. Love U guys
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2006
jduck whatz u finkin, so menike actually made a song wit lil wayne to diss shishi wow, that's crazy?wud like to listen to it. nd there's more comin from naija, u cud jst stay tuned there's never a limit to wat a Nigerian can do.
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by eveseh(f): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2006
JD u go boy
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2006
sup eve, u on yahoo. got to run in a min, but i cud do wit chatin wit ya,
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by eveseh(f): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2006
@hoodboi,yep am there come
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by menike(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2006
hoodboi:

jduck whatz u finkin, so menike actually made a song wit lil wayne to diss shishi wow, that's crazy?would like to listen to it. nd there's more comin from naija, u cud jst stay tuned there's never a limit to what a Nigerian can do.

Here's the Link Hoodboi

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

There's a link to ma' new Joint wit Lil'Wayne "I made Bling Bling"
      Two Five ft. Lil Wayne  "I made Bling Bling"

So Fu*k y'all haters tryin' fu*k wit menike plz don't do that

I also caused out a Nairaland member wit it (Big Shishi or Sushi)
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2006
tanx menike, u've bin nominated as d leader. well it's a good idea, i respect ur decision to crush all beefs.
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 2:12am On Jul 08, 2006
sup wit ya'll need some action nd i need to hear from u B.I.G what do u think u in or what? nd menike wat's poppin mein?
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by jerrypeps(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2006
@Y'ALL

1. If I had to battle a whole crew, if I couldn't beat them

2. Lyrically Jduck'S smarter than y'all
ironically Menike's weaker than y'all

3. Mics I spark it, flying tracks is my target i Give Jduck's his props
and also shishi with ma man hoodboi but thats where it stops

4. I see now that ya ni&&a's are cool as a fan now
Leaving me out of the Game and shits down

5. But i gonna envy y'all dogs keep doin ya thin& i wish y'all good
Just one thing i hope is not to involve that menike he aint from the hood

6. Jduck; you got hot punch lines and shishi; you lyrics is crazy i gotta say
But y'all gotta know that i got this whole thing in my blood allday

7. If ya gonna give ythe crew a name host
fantastic 4?nah>perhaps something like "FIRM COAST or FRESH COAST"

8. Am just saying all this to let y'all know the intelligence that i Jerry has
So y'all shouldnt just push me outa the firm you know that niggas
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by jerrypeps(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2006
@Y'ALL

1. If I had to battle a whole crew, if I couldn't beat them

2. Lyrically Jduck'S smarter than y'all
ironically Menike's weaker than y'all

3. Mics I spark it, flying tracks is my target i Give Jduck's his props
and also shishi with ma man hoodboi but thats where it stops

4. I see now that ya ni&&a's are cool as a fan now
Leaving me out of the Game and shits down

5. But i gonna envy y'all dogs keep doin ya thin& i wish y'all good
Just one thing i hope is not to involve that menike he aint from the hood

6. Jduck; you got hot punch lines and shishi; you lyrics is crazy i gotta say
But y'all gotta know that i got this whole thing in my blood allday

7. If ya gonna give ythe crew a name host
fantastic 4?nah>perhaps something like "FIRM COAST or FRESH COAST"

8. Am just saying all this to let y'all know the intelligence that i Jerry has
So y'all shouldnt just push me outa the firm you know that niggas
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2006
so who is goin to be leader everybody vote one person or two other than themselves and explain why this person should be picked
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2006
as much as I want to be leader I vote Menike I respect Him we was cool soon as i got in da game hes also rapped wit bigtime stars like lil wayne so if we want to go somewhere he would be the guy to choose
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by jerrypeps(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2006
@J-Nice

you speaking truth hommie about the leader thing if we want this whole thing to get
somewhere then i think is menike 4real just like j-nice said "he breaths same air as
lil wayne if you know what i mean.so ehm!!!1 i think its menike i pick 4sure and thats
ma word
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2006
So we have 2 for Menike
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2006
So Menike is officially the leader now we need a name
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by eveseh(f): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2006
hay JD kiss

how are ya?

bye am off see ya later kiss
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2006
Jus chillin tryin to figure out how me and the group going to chose name sand leaders and stuff
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2006
Menike when ya album come out is it gon be sold in stores like walmart if not i burn them on da net if u can put some good words in bought me to Your Producer or other rap labels tell them if they ask that I live in Morganton Noth Carolina 201 Clearwater Drive I know they probably wouldnt come anyways but jus in case
keep doin ya thang
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2006
Sup ya'll yea i support menike too as da leader cus of dsame reasons ya'll chose him, nd jduck u said sumtin bout who gona be d first person we rip, i think shishi is a good one,, what'd ya think? grin, well we shud get a name that represents too that'll show what our rap really's bout. i'll come up wit sumfin soon ya'll shud keep tinkin too nd we aint heard from menike yet,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

WHO IS THE FIRST HIP HOP RAPPER IN NIGERIA? / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Consecutive Rhymes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.