Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola (12330 Views)

*********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* / --------->) Baudex Vs H.j (<--------- / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 1:57am On Jul 09, 2006
Listen even though Shish left da group he still my boi find anotha target
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Rhodalyn(f): 4:15am On Jul 09, 2006
@Shish
that lil gurl beside U looks hungry. smiley
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by menike(m): 5:13am On Jul 09, 2006
Yea it's an Honour

But I got to say stra8 up - Group O.k but I ain't goin' take it serious like an Album or sumthin'. But I rep y'all as Cool G's .

So I got to say I'm Down.
Want a Group Name? Y'all Cook sumthin' Up - I'm goin' chill out on that
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Kadeejah(f): 5:15am On Jul 09, 2006
ok uuhhmm dat lil bit of u on profile iz hella sexcii tongue tongue tongue daayyuumm boi haha! lol embarassed
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by menike(m): 5:16am On Jul 09, 2006
;d ;d ;d wink
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2006
jus got back from church u know gettin my praise on Still aint thought of a name so everybody keep thinkin
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by BigShishi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2006
wow, i kinda missed on all this, i gat my accounting exams and stuff at da mo but i'm in ATL next week plus i'm gonna be in NYC so i get back soon, and y'all wanna rip shishi apart by ur group, i gat ma group, shishi and crayola grin grin. J.duck, tell em bwoy, i never give up, i even battled maself, me and j duck tangled on this freestyle thang for a minute and he even confessed that the boy is nice so u know i ain't scared.
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2006
Yo homey we aint beefin wit u
I think we all cool
So dont agg it on im tryin to make it cool wit all of us
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by 2fine4u(f): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2006
hahaha if yall need a female as in a "first lady" for ur group hehehehe holla at me grin

oh yeah menike, is that yo arm in tha profile i love tha tatts. . .it's really hottt grin
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by menike(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2006
Thx ma
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2006
Yo my niggas im gettin bored wit dis so f gettin a name lets jus rip somebody and not shish
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2006
sup peepo, i'll like to know sumthin re we jst going to keep rippin peeps on nairaland is that d purpose of da group or cud we get sumthin else goin on, secondly i c menike got sumthin gainst g-unit wow, well i'm kool wit em i hope this ain't gon be a problem or sumthin.

what ya'll think bout 2fine4u for ya to be d first lady i'm kool wit it, Nxt sumtin like d next generation of rap is what that means, or we cud jst be ngr new generation of rap.
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by BigShishi(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2006
regarding who y'all wanna rip, i think y'all should rip weak and whack emcees so if y'all think shishi is whack then you need to rip him apart, wink
j.duck, if you really believe im weak and whack, don't stop ya crew from ripping me,
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2006
Im down wit G-Unit Too I aint tryin to start nothin Im jus sayin and if 2fine4u gon be da first lady she gotta spit a good freestyle and then well vote and Menike as leader of thhis goup u have to get us hooked up wit some people so we can get a label and shish trust me i know u aint whack
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by BigShishi(m): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2006
2fine4u can really spit some fire, j.duck, i gat a cousin in ATL whos's down with CRIME MOBB, Im tryna see if i can politik when i'm in ATL but to be honest i'm mo into pimping cars and art playa,
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 1:00am On Jul 10, 2006
sup shishi so we cool now? also what ya'll think bout d name?
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by jerrypeps(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2006
Am feeling y'all 4real and bout rippin G-unit?brodas pls dont do dat
cos w aint worth them yet y'all know except we got our ground on full
then we can think of that so MENKE whats your plans for this group
as the leader i think you shold provide the name of the group
and if we gonna need a lady in this group she gats to be a real verse spitter.
I THINK WE SHOULD SET A TIME FOR A CONFERENCE MEETING ON YAHOO
CHAT SO WE COULD DIG OUT MORE PLANS Y'ALL
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2006
I aint sayin lets rip G-Unit I like G-Unit
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by 2fine4u(f): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2006
i was only kiddin yall undecided
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2006
sup peepo, what time du u fink wud be most convinient? everybody shud say a time he or she finks is gon be gud fer dem, nd 2fine4u i ain't seen nutin from ya yet spit some convincin shyt fer us here,
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by 2fine4u(f): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2006
i said i was kiddin ooo grin my spittin days are over undecided
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2006
oh wud have bin cool to have u on, hey how bout dizzle, now that's someone i like, she a tight spiter.
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by 2fine4u(f): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2006
i still wann@ be tha first lady hehehehehe grin
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2006
u got to be able to spit if u wana b d first lady,
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by 2fine4u(f): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2006
ok imm@ spit when shishi gets here grin
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2006
u got somethin gainst him or for him?
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by menike(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2006
I gat some names if y'all need any :

Hoodloyals or Raployals

SupremeTeam

Nightmares

Rapteachers

Executives

Y'all gat to make ya choice now
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by 2fine4u(f): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2006
Nightmares grin
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by Jduck13(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2006
Howbought We rip Playboy Sleek Mc and opemogaji
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by BigShishi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2006
y'all peep this sleek mc, he gat sumthn for me but i aint gonna get him back, jduck, u and ur team can prove how bloodthirsty y'all are,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10624.608.html
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by BigShishi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2006
j.duck, hoodboi and peps, i was feeling y'all group thang till you disrespected crayola and didn't evn consider me as da leader cos u know i gat dat flow, but its all good i aint mad, but i aint glad either grin
Re: Hoodboil And Jerry Pepsi V J.duck13 A.k.a J.nice And Big Shishi A.k.a Crayola by hoodboi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2006
sup peepo,what's shish sayin bout him being a leader or somethin, i think hoodloyals is a gud name. nd 2fine i think u can spit now, also i'm down wit dissin anybody, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

WHO IS THE FIRST HIP HOP RAPPER IN NIGERIA? / Basics Of RAP (what To Know When Rapping) / Sauron Vs Ibime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.