Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Should You Be Romanticlly Involved With Your Bestfriend Of Opposite Gender ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Be Romanticlly Involved With Your Bestfriend Of Opposite Gender ? (810 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should You Be Romanticlly Involved With Your Bestfriend Of Opposite Gender ? by immacu(f): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2008
do you think its wrong
Re: Should You Be Romanticlly Involved With Your Bestfriend Of Opposite Gender ? by sistawoman: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2008
it depends on you.

You have to be willing to let go of the friendship if the relationship does not work out. but then again that depends on the type of friendship.

I have seen best friends try it and it not work out and they remain best friends.

But your mate should be your bestfriend. I know my hubby is mine.

(1) (Reply)

Lust Vs Love / Love / How Does Introduction Event Goes Or How Should It Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.