Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,043 members, 7,828,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! (7502 Views)

How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Queenisha: 1:34am On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

Good , now can we leave this thread , i just hate the topic, tell u what desiree just open a new thread so your new army of admirers can go there.

at least thy're bold to declare their love.
You're using cunny cunny to chase the girl.
we've all seen ya type.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by idupaul: 1:36am On Sep 12, 2008
the one lying beside me now is all i need ,dont send any one else for now.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Queenisha: 1:39am On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

the one lying beside me now is all i need ,don't send any one else for now.

Puhlease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lying beside you indeed
since when did pillows start having blood vessels grin
pillows don't lie beside anyone
they just stay where they are kept lipsrsealed
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Templa(m): 2:09am On Sep 12, 2008
it is not easy to break up. however an easier way is to remain focused and prayerful.
@poster
i sympathize wit u. i know how u feel but i bet time will surely heal u.
hint: don't do what u will regret.
goodluck. u r beautiful in that profile pic.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Morenike3(f): 2:39am On Sep 12, 2008
Eyah, pele sad embarassed

Queenisha:

Puhlease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lying beside you indeed
since when did pillows start having blood vessels grin
pillows don't lie beside anyone
they just stay where they are kept lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 12, 2008
ah i see queenisha has done the ground work for me. Kai my sister, i thank you o! Dont worry, i will bring you bushmeat and ugba after the wedding.

Desiree, here is the knight in shinning armour you've been waiting for. grin
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 4:00am On Sep 12, 2008
David, I don't mean to be pessimistic and stuff but there's something about that picture . . .
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 12, 2008
lol Steve, i'm not naive. I dont believe the picture is real either. wink
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 4:04am On Sep 12, 2008
Thank goodness, I thought it was just me.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 12, 2008
I couldnt put that picture side by side with her story. One just had to be fishy.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 4:15am On Sep 12, 2008
Plus, she advertises her email address like she wants people to get at her which isn't the "pretty girl" norm. Then the email address itself is weird. Then the woman in the picture looks older than 21 . . . the BS in all of this is somewhat obvious.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Queenisha: 4:18am On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

Plus, she advertises her email address like she wants people to get at her which isn't the "pretty girl" norm. Then the email address itself is weird. Then the woman in the picture looks older than 21 . . . the BS in all of this is somewhat obvious.

Chei
I hope I wasn't giving all this advice to a man
No the girl in that picture could be as young as 18 but is it desiree?

desiree you need to post another picture of yourself here or you'll be declared a fraud
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 4:22am On Sep 12, 2008
Queenisha:

Chei
I hope I wasn't giving all this advice to a man
No the girl in that picture could be as young as 18 but is it desiree?

I guess either all the makeup is confusing me or I'm becoming blind.

Queenisha:

desiree you need to post another picture of yourself here or you'll be declared a fraud

Highly suggested.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 12, 2008
the picture looks young enough to be 21 but i find it hard to believe a girl this beautiful has trouble finding men her age in college and needs to rely on a 35yr old.
Considering she was supposedly sad about her man, its funny she put her email, IM and picture on a profile first.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 4:24am On Sep 12, 2008
ABEG SHE DEY FIND MAGA, UNA STILL NEED PROOF,
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 4:37am On Sep 12, 2008
Stephen P, Librangyps, n the rest doubting, I dont have to put any effort or listen to you. is it a crime to be beautiful?? n like i said beauty isnt about everything, i meet guys, i have lots of admirers but this is someone 1 promised 2 be faithful to and did what i had to do n got hurt, beauty has nothing to do with heartbreak. ok?!

i was 21 when i met him so do the calculation urselves cos u r beginning to piss me off n im gonna have to take down my pic.

@ Queenisha, heres anoda pic, when u see it let me know so i could remove it.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 12, 2008
dont get things wrong desiree1, you have to understand this is a public forum where the default attitude is "guilty until proven innocent". We've come across clearly false stories and photos before so do understand why everyone else has come to view others with a pinch of salt.

If that's really you then kudos, you're one of the cutest women on this site by far.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 4:44am On Sep 12, 2008
Desiree1:

Stephen P, Librangyps, n the rest doubting, I don't have to put any effort or listen to you. is it a crime to be beautiful?? n like i said beauty isnt about everything,

No sweetie. Trust me I know.

Desiree1:

i meet guys, i have lots of admirers but this is someone 1 promised 2 be faithful to and did what i had to do n got hurt, beauty has nothing to do with heartbreak. ok?!

I don't know what this bit was for but ok. undecided

Desiree1:

i was 21 when i met him so do the calculation urselves because you're beginning to piss me off

First lie, someone asked how old are you and you said you are 21 and he is 35. Now you are trying to make it past tense because I said you look older than 21.

Desiree1:

n im going to have to take down my pic.

You were not obligated to put it up in the first place.

PS The two girls you just put up DO NOT LOOK ALIKE! They are both fair skinned but I see differences. So I am officially calling BS on this thread. Go return those girls' photos. Better luck next time.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 4:44am On Sep 12, 2008
And besides i was really hurt and didnt want to involve people around me yet, thats why i came online and found this site. As 4 the ims, n email, just to get advice n not 4 advertisement, doubting Thomas  angry undecided

well ive gotten the help i need so no need 4  all these.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Uche2nna(m): 4:46am On Sep 12, 2008
Why is her picture suddenly creating a lotta of buzz ? undecided The topic is not even about her beauty (or lack thereof).
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 4:46am On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

don't get things wrong desiree1, you have to understand this is a public forum where the default attitude is "guilty until proven innocent". We've come across clearly false stories and photos before so do understand why everyone else has come to view others with a pinch of salt.

If that's really you then kudos, you're one of the cutest women on this site by far.

David please study the face properly and place it with the first one. I know it is different and I'm gon' not believe otherwise.

Uche2nna:

Why is her picture suddenly creating a lotta of buzz ?  undecided The topic is not even about her beauty (or lack thereof).

No Uche, it is about with is real and what isn't.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 4:49am On Sep 12, 2008
@Desiree, why did you take it down? Let everyone see it LOL!!
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 12, 2008
the facial features did look strikingly similar. the only doubt was the new face seemed wider than the former but the nose, lips and eyes are the same.

Desiree1 up to you sis to disabuse our minds.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 4:53am On Sep 12, 2008
DISIREEE!!!!!!!!! HAVE U GONE TO BED?? DNT LET THE BUGS BITE, HAHAHA
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2008
The only similarities were those ladies were both light skinned and had same kind of nails but they had different hairlines, noses (yes they did) . . . they were just different and "she" knows this.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Uche2nna(m): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

the facial features did look strikingly similar. the only doubt was the new face seemed wider than the former but the nose, lips and eyes are the same.

Desiree1 up to you sis to disabuse our minds.

Sherlock Holmes  grin

New face is wider than the former. Dafideee, U no serious  grin
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 4:56am On Sep 12, 2008
Stephen P, U r pathetic. Do u think im looking 4 a date on here or what?? i cant be wasting my time on these. I mean this is absurd. Someone is doubting who i am?? wow! well some things are just best ignored and i came here 4 help not useless talks.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 4:57am On Sep 12, 2008
SORRY OHHH, NO CRY TOO MUCH, STORY STORY,
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 4:59am On Sep 12, 2008
Desiree1:

Stephen P, You r pathetic. Do u think im looking 4 a date on here or what?? i can't be wasting my time on these. I mean this is absurd. Someone is doubting who i am?? wow! well some things are just best ignored and i came here 4 help not useless talks.

Is the truth catching up to you faster than you thought? Don't worry I'll hit you up on YIM . . . sweetsapphire_069 right?

Yo David I've still got the new picture I didn't close my browser so find someone who had the old picture and I'll open a thread miss Desiree LOL
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 4:59am On Sep 12, 2008
Now i know why they say some people on here just give useless answers and talk rubbish! But i Thank those that helped me n gave me answers i needed. Much love to Y'all!
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 5:00am On Sep 12, 2008
lmao!! @ stephen p
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 5:02am On Sep 12, 2008
Desiree1:

lmao!! @ stephen p

Just come back with a new username.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? / 18+!! How Long Do You Think A Man Should At Least Last In Bed For 1st Round? / Please Stop Saying It.. STOP IT!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.