Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! (7503 Views)

How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by idupaul: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2008
where are the pics , i need to see the pic ooo,
was she fine in it?
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

where are the pics , i need to see the pic ooo,
was she fine in it?

It wasn't hers. She was trying to fool us.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by na2day2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2008
see who is talkin, ibadan cheap slut, is that not your family trade mark?

librangyps:

that must have been the job your mother did before she had u,  tongue i can feel your heart pounding,  son of a f, king bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ,,

wa pa arare!!!! oshiskelebe!!!!!
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2008
I want to read from topup before i add mine. serious!
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Queenisha: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2008
stephen abeg post both pictures side by side,let the enquiring minds make a decision.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2008
Queenisha:

stephen abeg post both pictures side by side,let the enquiring minds make a decision.

I need the first one. If you've got the first picture (I know some of you out there saved it on your PCs lol), let me know ASAP!
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2008
I would curse whoever that has my pics on their pc's, leave me alone. Stephen i dont want you, it's not by force, leave me n my pics alone. Ypu are only trying to see me in person that's why u r doing all these, but it wont work, u'll neva see me.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by edoyad(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2008
sTEPHEN, LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE . SHE HATES YOU . SEE HOW I STARTED YOUR NAME WITH SMALL S(s) DELIBERATELY.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2008
Stephen i came here for help, you already have a girl i suppose, so why dont u take urself out of my post?. I didn't invite u, i've already gotten the answers i need from matured people, say all you want to say but at the end it's up to me. If any of u saved my pics on ur PC's no peace, it's my privacy. stephen LEAVE ME ALONE n go face ur life.

@ edoyad,
Help me tell him, Thanks.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2008
@ na2day
im not even from the west, not even close, hahahaha, dickhead,

@desiree
u still get mouth to talk, if na u put the picture again now, make AGBALANKA slap that ur original ezcema face, grin
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2008
funny i didnt save the first picture but i have a very good idea what she looked like there. Its a bit similar to her second picture. The eyebrows, nose and lips. The second pic has a wider face though.

Abeg you guys shld leave desiree1 alone haba. grin
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2008
edoyad:

sTEPHEN, LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE . SHE HATES YOU . SEE HOW I STARTED YOUR NAME WITH SMALL S(s) DELIBERATELY.

Like I care if she hates me. By the way, oh I am so insulted that you deliberately started my name with a small s.

Desiree1:

I would curse whoever that has my pics on their pc's, leave me alone. Stephen i don't want you, it's not by force, leave me n my pics alone. Ypu are only trying to see me in person that's why you're doing all these, but it wont work, u'll never see me.

Please sweetie, don't flatter yourself.

Desiree1:

Stephen i came here for help, you already have a girl i suppose, so why don't u take yourself out of my post?. I didn't invite u, i've already gotten the answers i need from matured people, say all you want to say but at the end it's up to me. If any of u saved my pics on your PC's no peace, it's my privacy. stephen LEAVE ME ALONE n go face your life.

Aww . . . your poor heart must be beating so fast right? Just come clean and end your trauma lol
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2008
@ stephen

grin she or he might get a heart attack soon,

@ desiree,

get a doctor close, tongue
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by na2day2(m): 1:55am On Sep 13, 2008
u dont have to be from the west to be the mess u r, a cheap ass LovePeddler! like the beautiful saying goes, a pig with lipstick is still a pig. if u believe half of what folks post here on nairaland as their life story, then u are a fool. i dont have to believe a story but if it is a good one i can respond to it like its real, it is called using ur imagination which obviously u lack. next time u see a good story on nairaland, just go with the flow unless u figure out where it is false and when u have done that, u can attack the falsehood not another person, totally different making his/her own comments. if u dont have anything reasonable to say, shut the hell up, nobody wants to hear misdirected rot from ur mouth u call words. akava like u.

librangyps:

@ na2day
im not even from the west, not even close, hahahaha, dickhead,

Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2008
ohh so i was supposed to pretend and try to digest what i know isnt true?

well i dnt know how to act the fool, which by the way u show a perfect example, tongue

wen u cry finish let me know,
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by outlaws(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2008
cool

Wonder shall never end abi?
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by yemiade: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2008
thats sad
let me think, and give the best tonic to heal ur hurt,relationship rules
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by djcrucifix(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2008
look here sister, people might disagree with me on this one, but i think you should move on with your life, u re still young and we all make mistakes, besides i think he is playing on your innocence and using it against you. yes u might love him but sometimes u just have to let go.

p.s; sorry bout the heartbrake.

1 Like

Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by likhanyikwezi(f): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
1st of all dat other gal u call ur "fwend" doesn't respect you,Secondly ths "MAN" is a pig he has no intentions of marrying u or spending da future wit u,h jst took advantange of u,h saw a naïve little gal dats desparate for love,lastly I feel u shud hv put dat gal in her place wat sh dd wit ur boyfriend or ex is nun of ur business,don't let dat cheating pig get to u dear
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by simdam500(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
so u actually put ur self in this mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who get that Nude??? / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.