Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (510720 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2006
pple
i almost did pass out after the final whistle
i was all over . . . you could imagine me in my 'hood
Rosicky was d cutting edge for our midfield – wenger couldn’t have made a better buy!
Thumbs up to lehman, dat ‘face-save’ was out of this world!
I think ferguson should learn to depend less on rooney now – mayb 4 d moment at least, d boy’s becoming less of a threat daily.
Adebayor aint a waste afterall – I see a future 4 d guy if he remains consistent tho’

IF ARSENAL IS GOING DOWN – I’LL GO DOWN WITH HER!

Arsenal . . . to ∞
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2006
I will wait a while before i say anything in terms of my analysis of sundays game, why arsenal won and why United lost at HOME.

But i would just like to say something to Mr. Huc!! please i know its difficult for you, but just try and be gracious in defeat, all this halabulo about United playing well carries no weight, DID ARSENAL NOT PLAY BETTER THAN BORO, ASTON VILLA, AND MAN CITY!? but we came out with only 2 points from those games. So you really have no point.

Are you not expected to play well at home , thats why even if i do no like him (because of the rivalry we had when he was a United Player) i will always respect Roy Keane.

Playing well does not really mean shit if you do not get the three points, (we should know, cause most times we murder some teams on the pitch and leave with nothing) cry

I remember either you or jackal saying that Sir Alex will never let Wenger come to OT and get a win, well Huccy we just did, even if you come to the emirates and win, makes no difference to me. what i look at is my team getting some consistency and plotting how we can get pompey of the top of the table, I REPEAT THE LEAGUE IS A MARATHON, AND WINNING SOME BATTLES DO NOT MEAN YOU WILL WIN THE WAR, we have won one battle (and what a battle it was!) we need to win some more, and ride on to the xmas fixtures where the real meat of the league starts.

What i can say is, and you can quote me; this Arsenal team will either win or come second in the league! LIKE I SAID, ANYONE CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT (the league is not and never will be won btw august and november!!)

cool GONNER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2006
@ Loyika,
Don't push ur luck that far.
Arsenal to win the league and come 2nd because they won just a game in 4 matches?
Puhleeeeeease, Arsenal will still face Chelski, Liverpool and many other obstacles and the season is still a long way to go.
I will not even write Liverpool off at this junction just because they lost to Chelsea.
The last time i checked the table, United is 2nd and Arsenal is still a distant 10th with a game in hand though.

Enjoy the moment and good luck!!!!!!!!
United will be back.
The 53 months of the constant thrashing of Arsenal in the Premiership ended last night and what a way to end?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2006
Mr. Huc!! i said you can quote me, never did i say you must agree with me. Let me repeat for emphasis sake!!

THIS ARSENAL TEAM WILL EITHER WIN OR COME SECOND IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD JESUS 2006/2007 ENGLISH PRIEMIER LEAGUE. AND PLEASE QUOTE ME ON THAT!!

Agreement or not with the statement is your perogative (like your various statements about how we would get thrashed at OT and that if we even scored you would dance naked tongue, hope you kept your word!?)

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2006/09/18/this_was_the_most_complete_vic.html

cool GONNER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2006
Loyika am waitin for his dance too grin
Hucarson when is the dance coming up tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by olodo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2006
on Saturday i predicted the down fall of man disunited by a lone goal and some people in my hood said am truly an[b] OLODO[/b] I CAME ON THE NET TO REGISTER THE PREDICTION. well the game is over scoreline  man disunited 0 Arsenal1  the rest na story.

@priccy & kitaun  when i said "the sun will shine again" i never new it will start so so soon at OT.

sorry guy, on a lighter mood  i think we should move all our home matches to OT because we played better and more relaxed grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2006
@pricy and all

this is the turning point, this is the beginning of our success,

y'all heard wat wenger said, we can win the title,

do u know wat this means, confidence is back, we are gonna spank everyone that comes our way,

even if the roman's army comes, we'll shoot them down,

we just rebuked the devils,

we will paint the blues in emirates colour

we will sink liverpool in their own beer,

People i'm so excited, in fact we are goin for the double, did i say double, .[size=17pt]TREBLE[/size]

sorry guys, i'm so sorry for losing my cool, but i had to come on,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by olodo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2006
@HUCARSON WHEN I WE  HAVING THE NAKED DANCE
OR ARE YOU NOT MAN ENOUGH TO KEEP YOUR WORD
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2006
olodo:

i[b] think we should move all our home matches to OT because we played better and more relaxed [/b] grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
dat'll mean looking for wahala o - i no dey for that one o! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2006
Lordi!otolorin,olodo.Muks,baggy,debo

All GUNNERS out there, let's stand up for the true Champs of English football.True come back kings of england.!
Presumably, a new dawn and a new era in the football history.
To be fair Arsenal did start wonderfully, I was delighted and hugely impressed by their ball possession, short passes, and good moves. Awesome!
Disunited is now a walking foot in mouth
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Sijien(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2006
To all Arse 'n all fans please do enjoy your 'arranged' victory. Remember that its been a while since you guys won a game. Thus in the spirit of true sportsmanship we (the ever benevolent MAN U) decided to concede victory to those who have been deprived the joys of winning. So pls do not be misled into thinking that your fortunes have changed. Hopefully your beloved team shall return to its 'pride of place' at the base of the league table in the coming weeks.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2006
hey men hey men hey men!
Leave the thread for our celebrations!we gave you all an Oh my God performance
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2006
Sijien:

To all Arse 'n all fans please do enjoy your 'arranged' victory. Remember that its been a while since you guys won a game. Thus in the spirit of true sportsmanship we (the ever benevolent MAN U) decided to concede victory to those who have been deprived the joys of winning. So please do not be misled into thinking that your fortunes have changed. Hopefully your beloved team shall return to its 'pride of place' at the base of the league table in the coming weeks.

oga o
i should think dis aint true sportmanship!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2006
Prissyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
am still celebratinggggggggggggggg

go gunners gooooooooo
yeah lordi we are going for the treble
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2006
UP GUNNERS, UP BLUES, GUNNERS FOREVER.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE GOAL OF THE PREMIERSHIP?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2006
Muks and all gunners +antigunners
let's sing this victory song once more.

Nobody ever make me feel this way
I must stick with Arsenal
nobody could take me higher
I must stick with you baby by (pussycat dolls)

Gunners ooohoo winners x2
I said u go win Disunited losers
Battle, battle they lost we won winners
[color=#000099][/color]!

jack,huc,Bolaoni plus all Disunited mercenaries sing along too
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2006
UP GUNNERS, UNITED ARE DISGRACE AND UP BLUES AS WELL.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE GOAL OF THE PREMIERSHIP?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2006
[b]Hucarson ,jackal bolaoni[/b[i][/i]] and please sijien!

well well well!
where have you thrown your shame? to the gnomes?
It was a test gunners have  proved and showed all they are really Gunners. I won’t spill out anything now as things are now in black and white. All hail the mighty gooners. Arsenal humming victory.

This is another typical case of [b]bad belle[/b][i]from Disunited fans!
Forget all the grammar men! Arsenal won. Full stop!
The best team won! Disunited sorry o, it was bound to happen.
how do you explain the fact that Arsenal  did the playing,entertaining and the scoring?

Heeee wuh wuh! Wake up and smell defeat, all it takes is a proficient, skilled Arsenal to shake some flies off. End of Part 1.

Pitch you tent somewhere else as I can see you want to spread your miseries.
The truth is the crappiest team was topping English league
we just exposed under-achievers
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2006
prissy i dig that song  wink
amodu i know you want to say drogba's goal ait? we all know it was a classic so take it back to ur thread this is ours
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2006
You are jealous because Henry havent score that  kind of goal before.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2006
amodu:

You are jealous because Henry havent score that kind of goal before.

just listen to yourself, son!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2006
im so pissed i couldnt come in here earlier to rub it inyour face!!

WE WON!!!!! AHAHAHAHA tongue

if we beat chelsea then, i dont care if we get relegated or not!!! grin

We thoroughly thrashed man u, no cheat nothing pure class,

Guess who was in the middle of the park? CESC FABREGAS! there's no man u player at all in the middle my guy just controlled the floor like its his father's stadium grin

and eufa goalkeeper of the year wink lehmann grin

brb for more in yo face
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tomkatz(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2006
Sometimes, the picture best explains it.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2006
can someone please find hucarson,

where d devil is he
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2006
@ Lordi,
Stop getting erections for me for nuthing.
What have i really done to ya?
Arsenal won and i congratulated y'all guys.
Good performance but the jury is still out on ur team.
Lets see if they maintain this run in the next chain of matches.
If they hold up then i will reckon with them as title challengers.
Its as simple as that
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2006
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2006
hucs
we are waiting , grin grin grin you promised!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin

Why can't I stop smiling?

grin grin grin grin grin

which kind disease catch me so?

grin grin grin grin grin

oh, the doctor say na Arsenalitis, it is very lethal esp when Manure is around.

grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh when I see that ugly rooney sulking!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2006
lol lol lol
i guess we are all suffering from arsenalities then grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2006
and i hope we dont ever get healed of this disease. at least not till next year august.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2006
amennnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2006
grin grin

ok guys enough gloating now, lets pity them small.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.