Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (507033 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by under18(f): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2006
guners
amazin guys
easy 2 4give n all that
wat a heart
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2006
Loyalty is name of the game thru thick n thin! Seeing as u left man u after they lost a game. And if your loyalty is stil going strong by xmas,u might just get an arsenal jersey with your NUNU on it! No.2
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2006
Oga Worm na wa oh!!

No disrespect intended, it seems everyone in naija has a problem with sarcasm, anyway i said i will begin to tiptoe aroud some NL members, as theyget offended by the slightest remarks.

And i must say, i disagree with your accusations that i call people names, i make sure i give everyone respect by either calling them "OGA" or "MR", even i made a mistake in spelling Oga Bola's name, and he just corerected me, so if i made a mistake in calling you Mr. Word instead of Mr. Worm, you should have just corrected me. The only one i take pleasure calling names is Jackal/Huctelligent, cause unlike most members, they or he doesn't take it so serious and know its just the nature of the competition, and they/he gives as good as they/he gets, cause i believe they/he knows that i also do understand that it is nothing personal, just having fun supporting our teams (i mean for Christ sakes, i remember when i use to go for matches, opposing fans would spend time throwing food at each other, that was part of the fun, nobody really took it to heart)

Anyway, i really have no problem apologising to anyone that feels i offended them, We are not at war here, its just a forum, i don't lose sleep over anything said here, and i have actually made some friends through this forum, which i am grateful for. So Wormedup i apologise cry

No everyone i haven't suddenly gone all soft, despite my apologises, i still feel Chelsea are Scum tongue, and a team with no history, just loads of dosh, a mediterrianian coach and a wanted Russian benefactor grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2006
Yes o a Russian mafia plus a greasy portugese plus some "as long as you pay me" aka SIT-ballers. Geremi ,SWP some player forgotten even
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2006
loyi
I feel your statement my man!
Its good for these good clear discussions from all of us.Just a word for you
don't watch leopards rained on and think they are cats. Jack and Huc are the best and worst pair on sports. You came this season and you dont know the injections we are giving them.
For sure they are nice chaps if only we can all understand each other.
cheers!

How far is Lehmans allegiance?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2006
@Priscila,
Wormedup a gunner hell no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'd rather retire from football tongue grin

@loyika,
no probs man. it's all good.
loyika:

i still feel Chelsea are Scum tongue, and a team with no history, just loads of dosh, a mediterrianian coach and a wanted Russian benefactor grin

i'm still laughing smiley
i'll just let u enjoy ur fun cool

laterz
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2006
Wormy
you will come back pleading when gunners start winning.
Its your boss fulham again. Hope Drogba wont use his hand to score agaain as his last game goal at Fulham was disqualified.

Gunners we have Sheffiels to beat
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by madlawyer1(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2006
with another 3 points swinging our way 2moro, the season is truly back on track.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2006
3 point with a clean sheet grin

3-0 cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topeorekoy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2006
You know what I think about all the Chelsea fans? Most of them are just supporters not die hard fans. I have never supported any team in the premiership other that the "gunners" for life. Even if they loose all their matches in a season, I’ll not leave them which I don’t think they will because they have beaten man utd at old Trafford. This season, we'll beat Chelsea too.

like Chelsea but don’t like their supporters in Nigeria. They are just following them because of their recent success. If to say oil money was finishing, many Chelsea fan will leave soon. Roman has lost over 200 million pounds in Chelsea now. Imagine Chelsea wanting so much money on old legs, Shev used to be a good player for AC Milan but he has been unimpressive this season for them and to top it all 30 million pounds for a 30 years old leg? Chelsea should invest in the future than old wine. Ballack, Shevy. Chelsea bought del horno and he didn’t complete his contract, they sold him for less of what they bought him for, they bought Kezman and sold him again. Am sure they'll bid for Rivaldo soon or Romario. In 2 years Chelsea will be like Real Madrid and the 'wise one' food for thought will be fired. They bought Ballack and Shevy for the champions’ league but they'll not win it. Gunners for life.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2006
dude read the forum rules, all caps are a no no

anyways congrats on our 2nd clean sheet and highest scoring game of the premiership season

All Hail T14 - Henry! Henry!! Henry!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2006
Yeah, we made it and after spoiling their winning record, the manure peeps are actually now goal-shy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2006
its raining goals !
its raining goals!
its raining goals!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Uche2nna(m): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2006
@Mukina I bet Thierry must have made your day.Congrats O!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 3:38am On Sep 24, 2006
I hate arguing with ppl who claim to be die hard fans cos i just don't give a hoot !
@tope,
you could be an arsenal "die hard" fan from pregnancy for all i care,but stop thinking you know ish! Did anyone ever teach you to speak for only yourself?One of the fastest way to die is to stick your neck for a stranger.Keep your thoughts to yourself,speak only what is necessary. Peace ! Gaddamit !
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2006
@wormed up

wow,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2006
wormy what are you doing in here? angry tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2006
Fellow Gooners cool

I know you all might be sick and tired of this particular thread (see the link below), but i told Mr. Kit/Miss Muki that i was somewhat preplexed and suspisious and Miss Muki was kind enough to refer me back to this thread by Oga Kola, which i wasn't aware of. So i decided to give my take on the matter, as i am now convinced of what i had always suspected, "JACKAL AND HUC ARE THE SAME PERSON"

http://www.nairaland.com//nigeria/topic-17560.0.html

I will expect the normal insults from him, or should that be" them", but as i told Miss Muki, he/they remind me of a Jay Z line on "99 Problems" which goes "You know the type; Loud as a Motor bike, but couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight"

I expect to be now officially labelled as a "soccer novice", "unintelligent" and what does he usually say, oh yeah "@loyika, i used to think you were a genius gooner, but i guess you are just like the dumb ones" cheesy

I am already shaking in my boots cry, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

JACKAL (or what ever ID you are using now), i will respect you from now on, as you have been able to pull this off and still make everyone have doubts as to whether they are insane or not for thinking the obvious, i trully doff my hat to you (and i am really serious) I actually spent sometime thinking about this (usually, i forget what ever you say or said 2 minutes after reading it smiley, but Damn!! this "multiple personality/ID" got me thinking, and that was brilliant cheesy Like i said, you are now "Kaiser Sose cool" to me grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2006
@ Loyika,
grin grin grin grin grin grin
What a weak way to come at me?
Guess what? I cannot be bothered about your rants.
I will neither call u a soccer novice nor a soccer-illiterate as u have presumed.
Won't i be stupid if i act the way u had already predicted?

U can shake in your boots all u want-maybe u have some traces of parkinson's disease.
There's no reason for me to tongue-lash u just yet.
The only thing i can call u for now is a sod.
Live with it. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2006
Oga Jackal (Kaiser cool)

You have spoken, "A SOD" i am.

His majesty has spoken and i must obey cheesy

Now i wonder what "HUC (you)" will say next, as i heard Jackal is the kinder one, now i am really scared cry cry

cool GOONER 69
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2006
loyika:

cool GOONER 69

Poor boy!
Glad to know i have rattled your beliefs.
In your drunkeness u wrote GOONER 69 instead of 89.
What are u on? Drugs? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by slimnike(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2006
Arsenal fans una well-done O, grin grin ;DI just wan greet una. cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2006
Oga Jackal/Huc

maybe u have some traces of parkingson's disease.

Well since you are really intelligent and do not make mistakes, tell us, what exactlly is "parkingson disease ", i only know of "Parkinson's disease".

You just amuse me tongue. But let this arguement be squashed, as it is getting out of hand. We will agree to disagree cool.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2006
Jackal are you truly US based?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2006
Why do u ask?
Anything the matter?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2006
Vieira:

Jackal are you truly US based?
now that can be really embarrasing! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2006
@ Otolorin,
Why don't u just shut your lousy trap?
Must u get involved in every issue?
Vieira only asked a question.
I never knew u are now Vieira's public address system.
Jobless sod!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2006
@jackal angry Down Boy!!

Can't you just make a point with out insults, you can tell someone to mind their business without insulting the person. really i have no probs with your views, whatever they might be as they are your views, but sometimes you could just act matured and ignore stuff, even if it is addressed at you.

For all you know Oga Otolorin was just being sarcastic, i mean if you really do not live in Cali as you claim, that would be embarrasing!? dont you think wink

i was just saying oh! before you say i am insulting you. (I won't dear insult my kaiser cool)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2006
@ Loyika,
Whatever, gunner.
What y'all EAT don't make me SHIT. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lalaboi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2006
Loyinka n jackal

u guys mak dis forum boring wit ur constant faceoff in every thread! Abeg stop! Its beta sm1 stops talkn n let d foolish one continue talkn!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dblock(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2006
Oh Arsenal what a great team we are
On emirates stadium high
Sometimes we win, sometimes we draw and sometimes we lose
But all times we never fail to cause abuse
Of our pathetic opponents
Sometimes it’s Manu that we trounce
Sometimes it’s Chelsea that we pounce
But all times that we emerge victorious
Our foes admit we’re glorious
For we are Arsenal on emirates stadium high
Our coach Wenger never sighs he always maintains calm
Unlike Mourinho that always as to clutch a palm
We always start the season low but only to finish top
And now that we have gained some speed
No team will make us stop
Oh Arsenal, I risk a dissing from fellow nairalanders
To make sure you get your royal, rightful sandals
Oh Arsenal, the mighty gunners we are
Sometimes we come from afar, but always to delight
Wether it be day or night
You will always be my light
And may you guide my helpless sight
Oh Arsenal on Emirates stadium high

We hate Manu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vichel(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2006
Gunners are the kings, hey guys i smell another double, the premiership and the champions league.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.