Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (507034 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2006
slary:

losers always have complain. Gunners have won and that's all

Slary has said it all, all the venom/insults are coming because we beat them, let them continute to rant, its just the bitterness of defeat! cheesy

This last period was about who would win the Man Utd vs Arsenal game, and guess what? WE WON! STEW IN YOUR DEFEAT.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2006
New comers to sports!
Am talking of people like NUNO& co.
I don’t care to know which clubs you support but
Kindly note that here on sports forum we are Zero Tolerance on insults.
Read the rules and stop being expendables as your interference might just result in misunderstood messages.
Furthermore, know yourselves and seek self improvement to become tactically proficient. Got it?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2006
@Hugoboi!
I guess if you are Mike or Keystone you learnt voice procedures to provide SAD(security accuracy, Discipline).I have occasionally noticed you like attacking persons instead of ideas.why send the wrong signal?
I will address you on letters Alpha Bravo Delta as you are to set example if you are what I think you are!
Listen out before speaking to ensure that frequency is clear. Even there, am sure you encourage Zulu Tango on India which includes foul speaking. Acorns are all over to blue bell things up to Bravo Challie or even Oscar Challis.Get some GBB! Grid Back bearing my man! Out to you mortar team! Roger over?

If you are a civilian in the base, then am sorry, I only mean to say do not taint that UN approved image by insults now that I can see you reside in a base,a world-wide rickshaw watchdog! Its sports not insults.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2006
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2006
wormedup:

Police probe Arsenal keeper 'bottle kick' claim

i read dat story too
if we'd lost to man DISutd - dem no go probe any useless bottle kicking o

i'm sure its false - i stake anytin!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by aruya: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2006
Upon all una bif,see as we slaughter ManU with superior f/balling skills.We're back 4 real.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by aruya: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2006
Upon all una bif,see as we slaughter ManU with superior f/balling skills.We're back 4 real.Gunnaz 4 life
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by under18(f): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2006
prisci
interpret please.
wher can i learn dat talk too?
so nice
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2006
Mr. Word!!

wormedup:

Police probe Arsenal keeper 'bottle kick' claim

Football bragging.
not good. cool

This is for you, read below and see the part about Cheski!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/5361950.stm

you peeps make me laugh on this board cheesy, Police investigates player over water bottle incident (arsenal), F.A. investigates club over illegal tappings incidents (Chelski). I will leave you to do the maths cheesy

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nunu(f): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2006
Priscila:

New comers to sports!
Am talking of people like NUNO& co.
I don’t care to know which clubs you support but
Kindly note that here on sports forum we are Zero Tolerance on insults.
Read the rules and stop being expendables as your interference might just result in misunderstood messages.
Furthermore, know yourselves and seek self improvement to become tactically proficient. Got it?

hmm,expert on sport matters.quite interesting.if you read through my post properly,you will notice i was not being insultive to anyone,just trying to throw in a spice of humour in a very sport tense environment.if you want to be explicit in your arguement,then be constructive when delivering it .and if you are so tactically proficient in this area,how come you are not a commentator (media)to enlight a new comer like me.Ease off,girl.and pick on the right person,which i notice you did on your later posting.cheers
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by under18(f): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2006
nunu
true word. u r new n insulted
shut or quit d page
we all respect o dat gal.ok
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2006
@Nunu

angry angry angry angry grin kiss

@Prisccy

No need to get mad at Nunu because she is actually our newest convert brought in to our fold by me and the best way to warn off anti-gunners that we have someone like you was by her post which you did not grab, clearly she was being humorous, though i understand what and how you feel , but biko no vex with my sweetheart *i hope my other nairaland chicks no go read dis o* tongue grin

@Loverbwoy

Take time o! she be my wifey o! grin grin

@Under 18

Keep your mouth shut if you dont have anything to say embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2006
@Kitaun
Let me not guess but give you benefit of doubt. On this your last post I just saw nunu name then it changed to your name again just before I replied, hope no one is using your identity.and that your reaction?Seems you know each other well. I know you as a principled pal and whatever you say it was humour it has limits.someone new?
let me just assume the whole grammar anyway.
@Under 18.dont bother

@Loyinka
Its true Lehmann is now a subject of police investigation for kicking a water bottle at Man U fans. manchester police are investigating the allegiance.
News are that Arsenal are searching for the 12th man. Photos taken by Gunner fans in emirates stadiums will be posted in www.arsenals12thman.com
all gunners-check out.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2006
@Prisccy

What are you implying? undecided

How could you have seen her name and then mine, na wah o!

Why dont you go thru my various posts and that of nunu's and you would see where the familarity comes from, moreso i know nunu well, on board and offboard that is, as in very good friends that is, dont you get at least we met thru nairaland and she was actually disunited before i made her join us,*hope she doesn't skin me alive for these yarns* tongue grin

Abeg me i no get Multiple IDs o! i dont need such to articulate my views or reinforce them cool grin

What happened to your YIM?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2006
Oh oh Kit!
Relax my man!
that's what you should have told me earlier. so you converted the girl to real guns?welcome nunu~
But affirmatively those are the rules and I dint know the talk was aimed at Kit the gunner.
For sure it was a cross-purpose conversation from the beginning.we are having more converts now under 18 and co.

I was not only talking to her but all new comers. anyway I assume her reaction which din't baffle me, at the same time I withdraw all that stuff to you Kit in above article. I think my lap top failed me or perhaps you were chatting.
cheers men!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2006
nunu a gunner angry angry
she aint welcome cuz she didnt take any form angry tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 5:26am On Sep 21, 2006
Muks!
Over to you.perhaps you can spell out terms and conditions of gunners.
Leave no stone unturned if possible.
our integrity is intact plus teach something on seniority on the forum in leyman's speech.
Did you hear about Lehmans water bottle kick to Disunited fans?

@Kit!
am not easy to take offenses and  because of you I withdraw instead of exploding.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2006
Priscila:

so you converted the girl to real guns?welcome nunu~

@ priscy,
i guess u take the beef to non - arsenal fans. just cos they ain't arsenal fans
i had more credits for u than that.

@ loyika,
i checked ur profile from ur first post i saw and u were actually matured.
Chelsea and tapping is not new to anybody who's been following football.
i don't owe u an explanations for my post which u obviously didn't understand.

i see u have a hobby for "name calling", u might wanna direct u shells to someone else.
i don't wanna direct any of my posts to u cos then, i'd be attacking u.
if u'v decided not to respect me, respect urself.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nunu(f): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2006
@ priscy,
haba priscy baby.Am i forgiven grin

@Under 18,
well,your name says it all.but @ 18,i had a proper control over my tongue.Have fun

@mukina2,
am still waiting for the form,cos i want to be a full fledged Arsenal fan for life.what do u think? grin

@kitaun,
hi guy, thanks to u, i am now a convert but i am still wincing @ the pain caused by my supposed new Arsenal family.whew,what a welcome laced with a large dose of hostility.
Kituan, u did not tell me this is what baptism on this thread is oh.Am just kidding grin grin grin.
Men,how far?long time oh wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2006
so mukina n kitaun
you should organise the 65 battallion parade to welcome nunu to the camp
go clean n wax + oil our cannons and re-inforce our rifles

21 cannon shots + 144 gunshots to flag off her campaign

WELCOME HOME! NUNU may you have no other home outside ashburton grove!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nunu(f): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2006
@otolorin ,

whao,am impressed.now,this is what i am talkng about.thanks a lot for the grand welcome.GUNNERS FOR LIFE.May this season be splendid for Arsenal.cheers
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2006
u wish

ONE UNITED
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2006
Nunu being a gunner on nairaland gunners i see you've been welcomed by the Queen and i don't want to make it difficult for you.

be cautious and don't allow anti-gunners to get to you
they can be very annoying , just ignore them
there are lots of gunners here and am sure they'll welcome you into the fold.
we have some ladies too.

you already know commander in chief  madam Priscilla
bagoma another great gunner lady
under18
gunner she 's inactive this days
soccerchic who's also inactive

we have lots of great soldiers,
viera
lordimpaq
kitaun
otolorin
debozky
loyika
fimmy
and a lot more

*21 guns salute to you girl*

you are welcome

signed
mukina2
lieutinant in active gunner service
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by belloti(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2006
I think Its time Man U start respecting the gunners. Am already looking forward to the re-match at the Emirate. There should be more goals then, who knows, may be a couple of hat-tricks.  grin  cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2006
yeah a couple of hat-tricks grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by olodo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2006
Nunu!!! well what  a great surprise!!!  you are most welcome
as part of our welcome activity line up for you  
you are  invited to witness A NAKED DANCE BY HUCARSON  grin grin grin
DATE:To be announced by Hucarson

note: This part of Hucarson promise to us, if arsenal beat man disunited
he has not performed yet, now that you are around it will be a great welcome party for you.

@Kituan what a wonderful job keep up the good work

@muki, priccy and co more ladies are comming  grin grin hope you all can handle it grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2006
Olodo we can accommodate as much as we can have grin

hucs will never announce the date, he's not a man of his word
but he's a very' intelligent man' grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by olodo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2006
@muki
majority of them are just cowards
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2006
Olodo you guys most leave my siggy alone,
stop quoting my siggy grin
abi i lie?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by olodo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2006
@ muki
you are right because hucarson just proved you right
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2006
well you see. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2006
Muks
I feel you oto plus Olodo!
carry out an instruction course for two weeks before her passing out parade. she has to know all the types of ammo we have just as Muks has started battle drill lessons
@Oto will be the QMSI( qualified master senior instructor)I can feel the wave my man!

Wormedup!
its not that I only take issues with anigunners alone,I do it irrespective of team and you know it.
Its also your time to join since very soon y'all will be pleading to join but it will be too late.But Blues are our Friendly force I like them.
cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.